Sex, Drugs and Pimpin' 01

Story Info
Sex, Drugs and the Pimp life with hot chicks.
2.3k words
4.05
13.4k
13
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a sleazetastic freaky fuckfest sex parody... It ain't real

This is my new series about the sleazy life... It's porn, drugs, sex and pimpin'... It's good clean wholesome fun... My way... I use real life celebrities and TV show and movie characters... My girlfriend Penny is Penny from The Big Bang Theory... My family will be gradually introduced in the series... This takes place in 2018... Enjoy my fellow sleazy freaks

My Family : My Mom Patty (Patricia Heaton)

My Dad Dr Evil (Himself)

My Grandma Helen (Helen Mirren)

My Sister Kat (Kat Dennings)

My Sister Nikki Dee (Meteorologist Nikki Dee Ray)

My Cousin Britney Spears (Herself)

My Cousin Braun (WWE Superstar Braun Strowman)

Malibu, California 2:15 pm

Fucking beautiful day..... good ass weed... two hot ass girlfriends. Penny in her pink bikini and blonde pigtails. Courteney Cox in that hot, white, two piece bikini and her dark hair flowing down past her shoulders. They both walked outta my pool, water dripping off of them. Damn, looked like slow motion. I got hard. Those gorgeous bodies, glistening with that water. They brushed their hair back... I almost popped my nut right there. I fuck them everyday, but I still get so fucking turned on by both of them.

I was laid back on my lounger, while Courtney Love cut two lines of blow and put them on my cock, that was laying on my stomach. She made them tight and straight. "My favorite place to do blow is on your big, beautiful cock James." The bitch smiled and blew me a kiss. She leaned down, licked the side of my cock and snorted a line. She moved to the other one and snorted that. That slut is cool as fuck. She was nude, her thin frame, white and well worn out, but still in shape. Her blonde hair was wet and wavy. Courtney licked my cock clean, then sucked it in. She loves my cock... All my hoes do. Yeah, I pimp her. It's my job... one of them.

Courtney sucked me deep. My thick manmeat stretched her cheeks wide. Her tongue lathered me up, her cherry red lipstick quickly smeared on my cock. Her blonde head bobbed quickly on my pussy pounder. Courtney is a sex tornado. She can fuck and suck with the best. She tickled my big ass nuts and licked my dick from tip to base, her saliva painting my shaft as she sucked me at hyper speed. I gave her what she wanted. I dumped and pumped a huge load in her mouth. My jizz slammed in there and the bitch swallowed it down in record time.

"Damn babe, I wanted your load first." Courteney turning me the fuck on. I pushed Courtney away and pulled my woman into my lap. Courteney pulled her bikini bottom off and lined my cock up with her ass. She slid me up that perfect ass and rode me hard and fucking fast, her ponytail flying as she bounced her well toned white ass all over my thick cock. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Courteney squirted all over my crotch and stomach. Penny lapped it up. She ate Courteney's bald pussy while I thumped her ass, ridiculously hard. Penny snaked her tongue up Courteney's snatch, wiggling it and smacking her clit. "YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Courteney blew me a kiss and squirted right into Penny's luscious mouth. I shot my wad up her ass at the same time. Courteney threw her head back in orgasmic bliss and rode out her Big O while I pumped her ass full of jizz.

Penny pulled me out and sucked out the last drops of cum from my throbbing cock. She rubbed my chest as she sucked me dry, then she put her mouth to Courteney's gorgeous ass and sucked out my cum form there. She swallowed every fucking drop, moaning so sexy as she did. I played with her perfectly shaped ass and smoked a blunt, enjoying my life to the fullest.

"You better get ready for your piss bukkake Courtney. They'll be here any minute."

"Ok babe... thanks for the blow."

"You too." I winked at her. Courtney laughed, smiling and blowing me a slutty kiss. I had a piss bukkake set up for her. Ten dudes paid to piss all over her... $100,000. Nice payday. I have a special room where I can see everything. It has glass walls, so we all can watch. My assistant, Lolita, showed the men to the room. Courtney was already there. They talked for a few minutes. I have two assistants. Lolita is a beautiful black woman with big tits and an afro. She's a friend and writer. She works for me and lives with me too. My friend Spence is my other assistant. I met him through one of my New York hoes, Carrie Heffernan. He lives with me too. He's my cameraman. He was filming the bukkake. I get hired to make a lot of custom videos and this was one of them. The guys paying were ok with it, so Spence was in the room, in his bathrobe, getting ready to film it.

Lolita came outside and kissed me. I gave her the blunt. She smoked and watched the bukkake get started. Penny's friends from Pasadena were staying with us for the weekend. Bernadette is a big titty hottie that I fuck... and pimp... from time to time. Her husband Howard is an ok guy. He can be annoying, but he's ok with his wife giving herself to me. He gets off on being, sort of a cuckold. They came out and immediately, Howard noticed Courtney in the room on the right corner of the house. "Is... is that Courtney Love getting pissed on?"

"Yep."

"What the frack?"

Lolita passed me the blunt. Courteney was on all fours on the lounger to my left. I licked the tip of the blunt, leaned over and spread Courteney's ass cheeks. I put the tip of the blunt in her ass and smacked her ass, kissing it. "Hey Howard... look at this." He was staring at Courtney Love happily getting covered in piss by 10 guys, but he looked over to me.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" He was shocked as he watched Courteney Cox smoke the blunt with her ass. She puffed it in with her anus and exhaled it out, pushing out her anus, releasing the smoke. It was definitely a cool ass sight. Courteney kept puffing and exhaling with her perfect ass. The smoke flew out. I rubbed her ass and kissed her as she ass smoked the blunt. Lolita came over and pulled the blunt out of Courteney's ass, putting her mouth on her anus. Courteney blew out the smoke with her ass into Lolita's mouth. It was a fucking cool sight to behold. Howard couldn't stop staring. I kissed Lolita and groped her big, natural cans. She's sexy as fuck.

Howard shook his head to clear it. "Can I...... go watch Courtney?"

"Sure, go ahead. Don't get in the way though. Those guys paid me 100K for that."

"They paid you 100 thousand dollars to piss on Courtney Love?"

"Yeah... that's what I said."

"Damn...youre lucky. You have the coolest life."

"Yep. Go ahead... just stay outside and watch."

Howard walked over and got a great view of Courtney taking piss all over her face, hair and tits. They covered her in it. Courtney was grinning from ear to ear. She loves being a slut. She's damn good at it too. One guy shoved his cock in her mouth and pissed in it. She left her mouth open and it poured out, all over her tits and the tiled floor. Howard just stared and smiled. Bernadette came over and we kissed. I knocked her up a few weeks back, so I rubbed her belly and kissed her deeply. I squeezed her big, natural right tit, through her workout outfit. "Love you James." Bernadette is sweet.

I had an appointment with Jamie Lee Curtis and her husband. A rich client was paying me $50,000 to fuck Jamie Lee while she cuckolded her husband and the client jacked off. I asked Bernadette if she wanted to peg Jamie Lee's husband while I fucked her. She said she would love to. I took her in the house. Jamie Lee and her husband, Chris were there.

"Heyyy, handsome. You ready to fuck me?"

"Always babe."

The client sat in the corner of the bedroom and we got started. Bernadette was nude. Jamie Lee had on a black latex, dominatrix outfit with her pussy, ass and tits exposed. Her husband was just wearing a dog collar and black, ass less chaps. The old client pulled his cock out and slowly jerked it, watching Jamie Lee suck me off, while she smacked her husband's face. I was nude. I put my hand on Jamie's Lee's short gray hair and slammed my cock down her throat. I took control. "Watch your bitch suck my big cock punk. I'm gonna cum down her throat, then I'm gonna fuck her ass while you watch... you worthless piece of shit." I smacked his face. I reached down and roughly groped Jamie Lee's gorgeous tits. Her milk oozed through my fingers. I squeezed them harder. Jamie Lee moaned so sexy and writhed on the floor. I licked her milk off of my hand.

Bernadette smiled at me and shoved her rubber strapon up his ass, fucking him hard, while he watched me use his sexy wife's mouth and throat. Jamie Lee sucked me so good, while I rammed her throat. Her pink lipstick smeared all over my cock. She licked it off, looking right at me. I pulled out and let Chris watch me, as I put my cock to his wife's luscious lips and spurted out my jizz into her hungry mouth. He could see it pump out of my cock and into his wife's mouth. He licked his lips, wanting it himself. Jamie Lee smiled big and gobbled it down, swallowing every fucking drop. She pulled me in and sucked me dry.

Bernadette slammed up his ass, smacking it. Her big tits shook. I reached over and squeezed them, her milk oozed out onto my fingers. She smiled and moaned so sexy. She blew me a kiss. "Watch a real man fuck my ass, you bitch. You're worthless... you can't please me.... Watch James take my ass with his big, beautiful cock. I'm gonna love every second of it. Watch him you punk." Jamie Lee berated her cuckold husband.

I slid all the way up her soft, mature ass and drilled it, stretching it, pounding it silly. "Yesssssssss....FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYY!!!" Jamie Lee loved my cock up her milf ass. She squirted four times, while I fucked her for the next 20 minutes. "I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK JAMESSSSSS!!!!" Jamie Lee screamed, in sexual bliss. I pulled out and she knelt down, wrapping those famous, D cups around my throbbing manmeat. She fucked my cock with them, licking my thick head, lapping up my precum. Bernadette came as she pegged Chris. Jamie Lee smacked her husband's face, spitting in it repeatedly. "LOOK AT THIS COCK. SO BIG AND BEAUTIFUL.... A REAL MAN.... YOUR LITTLE DICK IS PITIFUL... WATCH JAMES CUM ALL OVER MY FACE.. YOU BITCH!!!!" I pumped my cream all over her sexy, milf face, covering it. Jamie Lee smiled, lapping my cock head clean. She sucked out the last drops.

"LICK ME CLEAN BITCH!!! LICK A REAL MAN'S CUM!!!" Her husband happily licked James Lee's face clean. The client came, watching intently. Jamie Lee smacked my cock on her lips and sucked me some more. "Thank you baby." She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I smiled back. Jamie Lee crawled over to the client, grabbed his cock and sucked him clean too. I leaned Bernadette over the side of the bed and thumped her beautiful blonde pussy for an hour. Her big tits hung down and shook wildly. I leaned over and sucked her milk out of them, greedily. I leaned back up and watched Jamie Lee suck her tits as I drilled her wet snatch through 6 Big O's. Bernadette squirted repeatedly. I finally pulled out and fucked those big, natural tits. She sucked out my huge load, swallowing every drop of cream with a big ass smile on her beautiful face.

A little later, my mom Patty came over for some weed and to hang out.... And fuck. I never charge her for the weed. She deepthroated me so good, sucking out my first load. She swallowed it all down. She rode me, reverse cowgirl, taking my cock up her nicely toned, mature ass while Penny ate her bald pussy. She squirted four times on Penny's face. I filmed it and put it up on Twitter. I came so fucking hard up my mom's sexy, mature ass. Penny pulled my cock out and sucked me clean, before she took my piss down her throat. They both shared it. My mom got off of my cock and I filmed the two of them sucking down my piss.

I sold some X to my porn buddy, Gianna Michaels. She paid me, but gave me a tit fuck, extra thank you. She wrapped those huge, natural cans around my big ass cock and I pounded them silly. She sucked my head and I slammed her tits hard. I covered them with my jizz and I watched her lick it all up. I filmed that too. Lolita came over and sucked out another load of cream. I pumped it down her throat. They both sucked me dry. It was just another day for me. That's my life. It's all about the... Sex, Drugs and Pimpin'.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers