Sex, Drugs, and Princeton Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the club shut down for the night he lost track of the 3 new friends he'd had so much fun with that evening. There were a mass of people leaving at once, and he couldn't find them in the crowd. Once fully clothed again and outside on the porch, Patrick lamented that their encounter had been cut short. Brett agreed that it would have been nice to continue what they'd started, but said there's no way they could go back to his place because of his roommates. It was just then that he thought of Travis for the first time in hours and of the fight they'd had. He longed for his love for just a moment and then agreed to go back to Patrick's place. Patrick, as it turned out, didn't go to Princeton, but was a student at the Westminster Choir College a few blocks away. At first, Brett was amazed to hear that Westminster even existed. He wondered how an entire college could exist in the same town where he'd lived for nearly 4 months without him detecting it. Then he realized that he'd spent most of those 4 months sequestered with Travis, and finally agreed that Patrick probably wasn't making it up. Brett and Patrick walked back to the choir college and talked about the regular "get to know you" stuff. As they crossed Nassau Street and headed toward their destination, Patrick reached down and grabbed a hold of Brett's hand. At first Brett wanted to pull away, but in the end he realized that it felt nice and decided to let his hand be held. He reveled in the fact that he was again doing something so gay in public. As it turned out, not surprisingly, he didn't have to worry about open expressions of gay affection on the choir college campus as many of the talented musicians there were gay (or at least gay-friendly).

Patrick led him by the hand, not to a dorm room but to the 3rd floor of Williamson Hall, the oldest building on the campus, and the one that housed the faculty and administrative offices. Since Patrick worked in the building he had access to a choir room that was quiet and unused at night, and he suggested this space for them to hang out and continue exploring each other. As soon as the heavy wooden door to the room was closed behind them, Brett and Patrick were all over each other again. This time they tore off each other's clothes with wild abandon. Brett was excited to find that Patrick had a chest and stomach that were hairy, just like his. He found this highly erotic and loved the way it felt when their hairy bodies pressed together. They kissed long and deep as their dicks stiffened between them. Patrick broke their kiss and asked, "Can I suck you off?" Brett had never experienced this with a guy before but was glad to answer, "Only if I can suck you too." He couldn't believe what he was saying, but in seconds they were both on the floor lying on their sides with their mouths positioned in each other's crotches. Brett took a deep inhale and breathed in the manly scent from between Patrick's thighs. It smelled musky and sweaty and got him very hot. Patrick started kissing the inner parts of Brett's thighs, tickling his leg hairs with his tongue. Brett followed his lead and started to do the same, slowly working his way up the thighs to the groin. Finally, Patrick brought his mouth just offer Brett's cock. Brett could feel the warmth of Patrick's mouth, but Patrick hadn't closed his mouth around his cock yet. He just held Brett's painfully erect cock in the warmth of his mouth without touching it. Brett strained and moved his hips to try to press deeper into Patrick and feel the soft caress of his tongue on his meat, but every time Brett moved Patrick moved away at the same time, continuing the chase. Finally, when Brett whimpered with anticipation and couldn't take anymore, Patrick gobbled Brett's meat at once, taking all 7 hard inches in his mouth, wrapping his lips around the base of the shaft, and brushing the length of the cock with his tongue. Brett moaned his encouragement and turned his attention to Patrick's dick that was now so hard that the foreskin had peeled back to show his tender pink cock head. Brett followed Patrick's lead and impaled himself on the thick, hard shaft. He swirled his tongue around the crown, exploring for the first time the foreskin. As Patrick bucked his hips and cooed his approval, he started to really work over Brett's meat. He wrapped one hand around the base of the cock and began stroking the length of the shaft with his hand while lapping at the head with his hungry tongue. Brett started to do the same, stroking Patrick's throbbing piece in one hand, exposing the full sensitive tip with each backstroke while all the while tonguing at his slit. The two of them became a writhing mass of sex, moaning more loudly with each thrust as they started seriously fucking each other's mouths with wild abandon. They fucked furiously and in unison and as Patrick filled his mouth, Brett buried his nose in Patrick's hairy nutsack. He loved the pungent way his furry manly parts smelled. Just then Patrick reached down and started to gently press a finger against the rim of Brett's tight virgin asshole. Brett moaned loudly as Patrick slid a finger up and down the crack of his ass, stopping at his pucker to tease his sensitive hole. Brett could see Patrick's hairy ass just past his balls and decided to work his free hand down to Patrick's crease as well. He spread Patrick's meaty ass open and again took a sniff of his manliness as he probed deep within the dark thatch of hair between his cheeks to find his hot, throbbing bud. Brett felt the thick bush around Patrick's cock and balls brush his nose and chin causing his cock to ooze precum, the first sign that he wasn't going to last much longer. As Brett's sweet man juice started to leak out onto Patrick's tongue, Patrick's own balls tightened and he started to fuck Brett's hot mouth in long, steady strokes. He let out a squeal muffled by Brett's full erection as his dick throbbed and he ejaculated the full content of his weighty balls down Brett's throat. Brett greedily drank all of Patrick's seed and with the taste of his manliness on his tongue, he felt his own balls tighten while he returned the favor, filling Patrick's mouth with his cum, his ejaculation so powerful that some of it leaked out of Patrick's mouth and landed in his own bush. They laid there for a few moments, grunting, panting, each with the other's dick in his mouth. As their tired dicks started to soften, Patrick released Brett's manhood and turned his body around to face Brett.

"You're amazing!" he said as he moved closer to kiss Brett on the mouth.

As Patrick drew closer to him, he started to feel dizzy and nauseated and stood up hastily as he said, "I think I'm going to be sick."

Brett stumbled to the third story window, opened it quickly, and threw up all over the side of the building and onto the pavement below.

"Jeez, you ok?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I think I better go." Brett said. "It's late."

"You're sick, let me walk you," Patrick said kindly.

"Nah, I can handle it," Brett said defiantly, wanting quickly to get out of there. He was embarrassed for having just thrown up, confused about the amazing sex he'd just had, and terrified that Travis might find out about it. Reality was setting in.

"No way, I'm walking you. You didn't even know this school existed before tonight. I'm not going to let you stumble around the streets at this hour without knowing where you're going." Patrick really was a good guy and really did like Brett a lot and wasn't about to let it end this way.

"OK, walk me to Nassau. I know my way from there." Brett said coolly.

They didn't say much as they walked back up the hill toward Nassau Street, the main street through town. As they approached the corner Patrick asked if he could see Brett again. Brett didn't know what to do, he'd had a great time, and Patrick had made him feel appreciated. Even the non-sexual parts of their night had felt fun and easy. It felt great to not have to sneak around as he did with Travis. He also knew that his life was pretty complicated right now, he was still totally in love with someone else and he didn't want to drag this nice guy into it.

"Look me up," Brett said as he turned away from Patrick and crossed the street and headed back onto campus. He was the only thing moving in the whole of downtown Princeton as the streetlights blinked their caution yellow and even the Nude Olympics devotees were already in bed. He looked over his shoulder as he was now nearly half a football field away from where he'd left Patrick and he saw Patrick standing there on the corner watching him. He hadn't moved an inch.

Brett stumbled the last few pathways home and as he got nearer to his dorm he noticed that his bedroom light was still on. Had he left it on before he'd gone out? Maybe Travis wasn't home yet. Or maybe Travis was up waiting for him. The last thing he wanted was a confrontation. His head felt like a bowl of Jell-O and he was absolutely exhausted. He'd been drunk for nearly 24 hours. So much had happened tonight that he just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep until dinner time tomorrow. As he walked into the entryway door, all of his questions were answered. He saw Travis walking down the hallway in just a pair of blue boxer briefs. Travis made a bee-line toward him and in the solitude of that quiet, early morning deserted hallway, Travis embraced him hard. It was like he was trying to pull Brett inside of him.

"Where were you?" he asked calmly.

"I was bored. I went out. I met some people and had a few drinks," Brett replied matter-of-factly and leaving out some important details.

"I was worried that something happened to you," Travis said, "I mean if something ever happened to you..." he couldn't finish his thought.

"I'm fine, Trav, nothing is gonna happen to me, let's just go to bed."

And they did. The same bed.

12