Sex, Drugs & Rock 'n' Roll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers

Marliese had hardly even begun to moan in appreciation when he moved his attentions further south. He pulled her skirt up revealing her damp panties and in an instant he had the thin material stretched to one side exposing her smooth shaven snatch. To her delight, his head dropped down in between her legs and his mouth attached to her aching pussy in a powerful plunge.

"Oh, fuck!" She cried out, a mini-orgasm exploding from her almost instantly.

She quivered beneath him almost involuntarily as Jake ploughed his tongue repeatedly into her fuck-hole. Her hands scrambled madly, darting from pushing on the back of his head to manically clutching at the bed-sheets as he ate her out. She squeezed her eyes shut as her head tossed from side to side in rhythm to each stroke of his tongue.

Suddenly her eyes burst open, her drug impaired senses realizing that the two of them were no longer alone in the bedroom. Her focus gradually coming in, she looked up to see Vince now standing above her, his hands undoing his jeans and pulling out his cock.

Marliese's heart skipped a beat. Even when she was on the couch with Vince, she really never figured it would turn into this. She had never had a threesome before, but it had long been a slutty little fantasy she had kept tucked away in the back of her dirty mind -- two guys and her as the only girl, on the receiving end of all of their lust and attention. Her thoughts raced as she imagined how amazing it would be to feel two mouths and four hands roaming all over her body -- grabbing, rubbing, caressing and pleasuring.

"Suck it," Vince whispered, having moved into position, his dick almost level with her head.

Without a flinch of hesitation she did as she was told. Her lips opened to take the head of his penis into her mouth as he pushed forward. She moaned around the meat in her mouth as he thrust his hips towards her, forcing her to take in as much of his cock as possible. Her throat worked convulsively as he shoved himself into her mouth, her nose practically buried in his pubes, she was swallowing him so deeply.

So focused on her blow job, she suddenly realized that her other lover was now moving away from her soggy cunt. As Jake backed away from her loins he pulled off his jeans, his rock hard manhood springing to attention as it escaped its denim prison. Almost on queue, Vince pulled his dick out of her mouth and finished removing his pants as well.

The two rockers slid in on either side of her, their cocks pressing against her fishnet covered thighs as they lowered their mouths to her nipples, one set of lips on each breast. Gasping, Marliese writhed between them, Vince's hand trailing down to slide into her soaking snatch.

It felt amazing to have two mouths on her nipples. Jake was now being much gentler, rolling her hard nipple between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue, sucking it long and deep into his mouth. Vince on the other hand, bit down hard, nibbling and chewing on her tit. The combined sensations nearly drove her out of her mind, particularly with the fingers dipping into her pussy at the same time.

Jake pulled off of her nipple and moved up to kiss her, their tongues intertwining as Vince began to bite at the breast his buddy had just occupied. His fingers pushed into her cunt even deeper, making her moan into Jake's mouth as they made out. She kissed him with an animalistic passion she had never experienced before, only stopping when she felt something hard and firm rub against her snatch, teasing her unmercifully as it slid up and down between her wet folds.

"Say it slut." Jake whispered to her as their kiss broke.

"Fuck me." She replied instantly, her entire body giving way to lust and desire.

As Vince began to push into her hot and ready fuck-hole, she thought she might explode from the pleasure. She whimpered into Jake's mouth as he kissed her again, his bandmate's cock sinking slowly into her.

"Fuck yeah!" Vince exclaimed as he began to pump in and out of her hungry pussy.

Marliese groaned as her kiss with Jake ended, but her audible reaction to his friend's fucking skills was short lived, as he quickly shoved his rod past her open lips. Right away he managed to slide his manhood almost completely into her willing mouth, her lips wrapping around the base of his dick.

Vince's steady pace of gliding in and out of her slick cunt began to cause whimpers of pleasure to slowly emanate from her, massaging Jake's cock in her throat in the process. Then Vince began thrusting in and out of her fuck-hole at an incredible speed, his balls slapping against her ass with each slam home. Unable to even remotely contain herself, she let go of all control, almost begging both of them to use her body as they took her on opposite ends.

She moaned around the dick in her mouth as someone began playing with her bouncing tits. The hot shaft in her pussy stabbed deeper and deeper with every plunge as the three of them began to move in unison, Marliese the slut in the middle of their fuck-sticks, taking it at either end.

Vince's hands gripped her big jugs tightly, she now knew they were his since Jake's were now entangled in the sweaty curls on the back of her head, pulling her head towards his groin as he furiously fucked her mouth. Vince pinched her nipples hard, pulling them and rolling them between his fingers and making her squirm on his cock as he fucked the shit out of her. His hands dug into her tender flesh as she tried to work herself back and forth on his manhood each time he pounded into her.

Without warning, Jake pulled his dripping wet unit out of her mouth and moved away from her.

"My turn, slut." He proclaimed, and in an almost choreographed movement, all three lovers began to rearrange themselves.

Marliese, still clad in her leather "fuck-me" boots, fishnet stockings and hiked-up skirt, positioned herself atop Jake who was now lying on his back. Her back was to him as she lowered her dripping cunt onto his waiting penis in a reverse cowgirl position. She slid onto his shaft with ease and without delay began bouncing up and down on him with enthusiasm and purpose. Vince stood back and watched for a moment, content to watch her big tits careen up and down with each piston of the couple's fuck rhythm. She reached up and squeezed her D cups as they danced, pinching at her nipples to entertain him as he stared at her.

Finally Vince moved back towards the thrusting couple and grabbed a handful of the messy curls at the back of her head, pulling her head down towards his crotch as he knelt on the bed. Stopping her forward momentum just as her lips were about to connect with the tip of his dick, he grabbed hold of his tool and slapped it across her face.

"Beg for it." He demanded as he pulled her head back, forcing her to look him in the eyes.

Her pussy nearly exploded right then on Jake's cock. She felt like such a slut.

"Oh God," she moaned, loving every minute of the degradation, "let me suck on that fucking cock... please!"

Not satisfied, he again smacked her across cheek with his erect penis.

"C'mon whore, let me hear how much of a slut we got tonight." He ordered.

"Fuck me!" She screamed out, the demeaning words turning her on even more. "Fuck me like the cheap whore I am! Fuck my slutty mouth while I ride his cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Pleased with her complete submission, Vince bucked his hips forward, sending his dick slamming into her mouth hard and deep enough to make her gag.

"Oh yeah, baby!" He shouted out. "We got us a real party girl tonight Jake! A real down and dirty slut, man!"

Marliese's pussy tightened around Jake's shaft as she began to thrash in total ecstasy. Her lips tightened around Vince's cock as she muffled a primal scream into his crotch. The two rockers pumped hard into her and she began to shudder as her entire body tightened and a giant orgasm swirled over her like a tidal wave. Fucking her harder and faster than ever, Jake's dick bounced up and down inside of her as her orgasm spiralled out of control.

Finally coming down from her release, she almost went limp, drained from the massive explosion. Her eyelids fluttering, she almost felt like she was dreaming as her two lovers once again began to reposition the trio. She was relocated onto her back, happy to put her spinning head down as the busy night of drugs and sex began to catch up with her.

"Let's give this slut a nice ending."

At the sound of Jake's voice her eyes opened wide, anxious to find out what was in store for her next. He was kneeling beside her on the bed, his hand pumping back and forth on his shaft. She watched in anticipation as his cock head quivered in front of her and a jet of sticky white come shot out and fell onto her breasts, with a second shot of his sticky sauce doing the same seconds later. Her hands grabbed at the bed sheets as he rubbed the head of his penis in the puddle of semen now forming between her magnificent tits. An electrical charge radiated from her cunt as he moved up the bed and his come coated dick began to rub against her face. Like a starved maniac her hands shot out and grabbed his fuck-stick and pulled it into her mouth. Licking and sucking wildly, she made sure to get every drop of his creamy come from the sides and head of his thick shaft.

She moaned in delightful pleasure as Jake pulled away from her and Vince quickly moved to straddle her body, stroking his stiff cock.

"You want my come, slut?" He taunted, pointing his burgeoning unit towards her face.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Marliese replied in earnest. "Shoot it all over me!"

"I wanna fuck those big slutty tits." He declared.

"Oh God yes," she cried out, "Fuck my big slutty tits!"

She squeezed her come-covered boobs together as he proceeded to bury his dick in the channel between her glorious globes. She pushed them together harder against the sides of his manhood as his body moved quickly, his cock thrusting faster and faster in between her tits.

"I'm going to come all over those big titties whore." He told her, his breath short as his pace quickened.

"Do it!" She begged. "Come all over my slutty tits!"

With that Vince pulled his pulsating penis out from between her mounds and gave it a couple final strokes. His dick spurted out, his hot come landing directly on her left nipple. The creamy love juice ran down her breast and dripped into her cleavage as she watched another strand of his jizz shoot out and cover her tits. She had a crazed look of lust on her face as her hands found their way in between her sopping jugs, dipping into the gooey pool of come and swirling it around -- spreading it on her chest. A wicked smile crept over her face as she brought her come-soaked hands up to her mouth and began to lick them clean - her tongue licking thoroughly, sliding each finger into her mouth and sucking them softly.

With her head tilted forward, Vince pushed one of her tits up toward her mouth. Her finger immediately left her mouth and she leaned in and licked at the come-covered nipple in front of her, swallowing as much as she could. Apparently satisfied with her slutty performance, he slowly moved away from her and backed off of the bed. She was not even sure if Jake was still there, but she was too tired to even care at that point.

Sticky and spent, Marliese closed her eyes, swimming in a post-threesome haze of delight and reflection. She had never felt so completely sexually satisfied in her entire life. As she lay there and thought about the fantasy she had just fulfilled, she tried to fight off the nagging feelings of guilt and shame that were trying to creep into her contented mind. She did not want to think about how she allowed herself to be used like a common whore, how she revelled in acting like a total slut for two strangers. Wrestling with her conscience, she suddenly heard a noise as someone came into the room. She assumed it was probably the burly security guy she had met earlier telling her to pick up her clothes and get out with the rest of the bands fuck-toys for the evening. Propping herself up on her elbows she eased her eyes open to face her likely eviction.

"Shit, looks like the slut's ready to go again!"

Marliese's mouth fell open in a combination of fear and wonderment as she watched Rick the drummer and Mason the guitarist pulling off their pants and making their way over to the bed...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
995 Followers
12