Sex, Drugs,Truth and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed and there was a lull in the conversation. I looked up and they were staring at each other with that empty gaze in their eyes. Smiling I said, "Go ahead and finish your meal ladies."

In unison they answered, "Ok."

We all finished and I asked them to clean up the table and wash the dishes. I stood in the corner of the kitchen as they went about the chores without a complaint or comment.

They were about halfway through, "Stop please," they did, "I don't want your clothes to get dirty so please take them off of each other and lay them on the island."

"Ok," they said. Marcy reached over and unsnapped Lydia's skirt then unzipped it letting her step out so it could be placed it on the counter. When she turned back around Lydia undid Marcy's belt and unsnapped her jeans, unzipping her fly she tugged them down for Marcy to step out of and place on the counter next to the skirt.

My dick was making a tent of the front of my pants, they both had different colored thong panties on and watching them act like I wasn't there made me want to jerk off.

Marcy got behind Lydia and unbuttoned her blouse then lifted it off her shoulders. When Marcy came around Lydia pulled Marcy's camisole over her head.

Now there were four beautiful breasts to see, Marcy had dark pink aureoles and her nipples were hard little buttons. Lydia's aureoles were a large chocolate brown and her nipples stuck out almost an inch, they were long and thick like little dicks.

Marcy slid her fingers in the waistband of Lydia's panties and slid them down then placed them with the other clothes. Lydia slid her fingers in Marcy's and did the same. They were now gloriously naked and I couldn't wait to have them.

"Let's go in the bedroom ladies so we can have some fun!" I watched their asses sway and jiggle as they walked. Both of them stopped next to the bed.

"Marcy what did you tell Lydia about last night?" I stripped out of my clothes and strolled between them squeezing their breasts and nipples occasionally sucking on a nipple.

"I told her how good you're cum tastes and how big your cock was and where we met and how much fun we had," she said.

"Lydia what did you think about what Marcy told you?" I asked as I sucked on Marcy's breast.

"I told her we should share you in bed because neither one of us has a boyfriend," she said.

"Marcy did you tell Lydia you wanted to make love to her?" I switched to Lydia's breast.

"No I didn't tell her," she said.

Standing up I said, "Marcy sit on the chair and masturbate; watch while Lydia sucks my cock."

Turning to Lydia, "Lydia have you ever given a blow job to a man?"

"Only my dad when I was fourteen," she said.

"Did you like it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes I loved it but daddy didn't," she said without any emotion.

"Why didn't he like it?" I said

"He was drunk and passed out before I finished so he hit me the next morning," she said.

"Lydia how old are you?" I said.

"I'm eighteen," she answered.

To look at her anyone would have thought she was in her twenties, "Are you on any birth control?" I hoped she was.

"Yes," she nodded.

'Good,' I thought. Marcy was sitting on the chair across from the bed with her legs spread open and both her hands rubbing her crotch. Seeing her like that got me very excited, "Lydia take off my clothes please."

"Ok," she said. Smiling at me she unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my belt. Pulling my shirt off she tossed it on the floor then undid the button on my pants. She pulled my zipper down then helped me step out of them. My cock was straining to get out of my boxers. Kneeling down she pulled my shoes and socks off one at a time then grabbing my boxers on either side drew them down and helped me step out of them. My hard cock did to her the same thing as Marcy the other night, when it was let loose from my underwear it slid across her cheek and forehead leaving a trial like a snail across her face.

Lydia sat back on her legs waiting for my directions, "Let's move over here so Marcy can watch you suck my cock," I moved over next to Marcy's open legs so she could see what Lydia was doing. Lydia moved over on her knees until she was directly in front of me.

Holding my cock and slowly stroking it I said, "Marcy can you see my dick ok?"

Gazing at it she smiled and nodded. Her fingers were sliding just inside the opening of her vagina making them wet and glistening.

"Do you want to watch Lydia suck my cock baby?" I used my pre-cum to slick the shaft and head.

Licking her lips and staring at my hand on my cock she said, "Yes Dean I want to watch Lydia suck your big hard cock!"

"Ok Lydia here it is do you want to eat me honey?" I was getting into the master slave role pretty good now.

Grinning she nodded her head quickly, "Yes, yes I do!"

"Ok Lydia suck my cock baby," she leaned forward and took over half of my penis in her mouth. The shock of someone doing that to me almost sent me over the edge, but when she slid it back out she moaned then with her eyes closed she swallowed me until her nose hit my belly. She got into a rhythm and was soon letting me fuck her throat.

"Oh shit Lydia that feels so good baby, you sure know how to suck a cock!" looking over at Marcy her eyes were glued to the action and her fingers pumped her cunt like she was drilling for oil.

I could feel my orgasm coming close, "Slow down Lydia, I don't want to cum yet honey," she immediately slowed her mouth down and slowly slid me in and out licking the head as it slid past her lips. Marcy was grunting and moaning as she pistoned her pussy.

"Marcy I want you to have an orgasm, now!" she came unglued as soon as I said it.

Throwing her head back with her mouth open, "Oh, oh, oh, fuck, fuck aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmmm cuuummmmmmmmmmnnnnggg!" her legs clamped shut trapping her hand still pumping her soaking wet crotch. Breathing heavily she slid down onto the floor passed out again.

Meanwhile Lydia was giving my cock very loving attention her tongue slathered the head and licked the slit. Her lips clamped down on the head making smacking sounds with her mouth.

I wasn't going to cum just yet, but what the hell. "Suck me until I cum in your mouth baby!"

Lydia started to swallow me whole again, letting me fuck her face she started to gently apply suction as she drew me out. I was soon ready to blow. I had never had a blow job like this in my life. My knees felt like they were going to collapse, "That's it Lydia her it comes, oh shit baby, yeah honey get readyyyyyyy, unghnnnnnn!"

As her mouth sealed around the head I slid my cock forward dumping my load far into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking the large vein along the bottom while she swallowed my sperm. When my orgasm subsided I had to sit down or my knees were going to collapse.

Lydia sat on her legs and proceeded to lick her fingers. I sat on the edge of the bed.

Marcy came out of her orgasm black out and sat back on the chair.

Looking at them I had another idea, "Lydia have you ever wanted to try a lesbian encounter?"

She smiled and said, "Yes I have."

"Have you ever been with a woman before for sex?" I thought maybe she had.

"No," she said.

I was surprised, "Would you like to have sex with Marcy?"

Nodding she said, "Yes I would."

"Do you think of her when you fantasize?" I could see her smile.

"Yes every time," she said.

"Marcy come over here and lay on the bed," I asked.

"Ok," she got up and lay in the center of the bed.

"That's good baby, spread your legs a little. Good, now play with your breasts and think about having Lydia licking your pussy," she started to softly moan as her hands and fingers caressed her breasts. Her nipples had hardened to points as she pinched them.

Watching her had made me hard again, turning to Lydia I said, "Lydia you want to make love to Marcy and the opportunity has finally happened. Get between her legs and eat her pussy honey."

Lydia didn't need to be encouraged she quickly got up between Marcy's legs and started to lick her labia then gently stick her tongue between her pussy lips fucking her with it. "Marcy do you like how Lydia eats you cunt baby, does it feel good?"

"Oh yes, yes, eat me Lydia. Eat my pussy!" she was opening her legs as far as they would go giving her best friend access to her wet box.

Lydia must have had a lot of fantasies about doing it because she grabbed Marcy's ass and pulled her vagina closer to her searching tongue. She was moaning and making little yummy sounds as she buried her face in her best friend crotch.

I let them do each other for a while; I had never seen a woman go down on another before except on the internet and I loved it. I would encourage Lydia as she started to finger Marcy and lick her clit. Then I would encourage Marcy as she ground her self into Lydia's mouth. Occasionally I would suck on Marcy's nipple making her grunt and try to force more in my mouth.

As much as I liked to watch them I needed to fuck one of their holes because my cock was throbbing. "Lydia move around so Marcy can eat you pussy and I can fuck your asshole," her face almost never broke contact with Marcy's cunt as she skirted around and planted her wet cunt on her face.

"Marcy here's your chance to do her, eat her pussy baby," she didn't hesitate, her tongue immediately spread Lydia's pussy lips and burrowed in.

Letting them get settled in a little I got up across Marcy's face and telling her to lick my cock I told Lydia I was going to fuck her ass and she would love it, I didn't expect a response while she was munching on pussy.

When Marcy had me slick with her saliva I told her to continue to eat Lydia's pussy. I could feel my balls lying on Marcy's face as I slowly slid my wet cock in Lydia's ass. Getting past her sphincter muscle I let her get used to my size and let her muscles relax, moving back and forth I could feel her loosening up. Pulling out I slipped in just a little more then again a little more then as her secretions coated my cock I slowly forced it all the way in until my balls were touching her opening. I could feel her pussy contracting as Marcy licked her clit.

I didn't want to hurt her so I slowly built up speed until I could feed my cock in her bowel with no problem; soon I was getting the full length in and out. I could feel my balls contract and my orgasm wasn't far behind.

Grunting as I fucked her ass I said, "Ok girls have your orgasms now!"

They both went faster and faster; in a few seconds they both had explosive orgasms pressing their mounds against the invading tongues in their vaginas and licking their clits. Just as they came I slammed in Lydia as deep as I could and filled her bowels with my seed, first one big shot then another.

Coming down off my orgasmic high my softening cock was trying to slip out, "Marcy lick me clean baby," she used her tongue to lick my balls and any cum that covered my shaft. Sitting back with my legs spread on either side of Marcy's head I watched as she caught her breath. A big dollop of cum slid out of Lydia's open asshole and dripped down her slit. The way it looked I didn't think it would be very good for Marcy to eat it so I told them we were going to shower and get cleaned up.

Just watching them walk into the bathroom and get in the shower stall made me hard again but I needed to clean up before even thinking of sex again. While they cleaned me up I told them how much they enjoyed having sex with each other and me. I told them that through mutual consent we would have sex as often as I wanted and they would do whatever I wanted them to do.

In the morning they would remember having only a little to drink and a good meal but the sex was fantastic and they both wanted to share me with each other until I said it was over. We went to bed and I got to lie between them as their naked bodies rubbed against me. As I fell asleep my mind was filled with many possibilities for the future, after all Marcy had four more friends.