Sex Dungeon Fun

Story Info
Jade has her first experience of a sex dungeon.
1.1k words
3.05
24.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade knew better than to disobey her Daddy.

They had been in a relationship for the past 3 years but had only introduced BDSM into it a year ago.

They were at his friend Mike's house who had recently renovated his basement which he had now called his Sex Dungeon.

Mike led Jade and her Daddy down a flight of wooden stairs which led to the basement. As she reached the bottom she took in her surroundings. The walls were bare bricks, the ground was concrete and the ceiling was black. It was dank and dark and a smell of damp lingered in the air. To the right was a wooden table in the corner with tools on it. On the left wall was a large metal pipe with chains attached near a metal cage.

Jade began to think maybe she shouldn't have agreed to this but part of her was secretly excited. One of her many twisted and warped fantasies had included being used and abused in a situation like this. Her Daddy sensed her doubts and kissed her on her forehead "Don't worry sweetie, it will all be a bit of fun"

Her Daddy ordered her to take her clothes off so she slipped out of her black short skirt and pulled off her pink tight top. She stood there shivering in just her lace bra and panties. Her nipples became errect quickly as she looked down at herself. "Good girl" he said as Mike walked over to the table and picked up a small knife. He handed the knife over to her Daddy. Smiling at her he said "Time to get you out of your underwear" he carefully pressed the knife up against her chest and started to cut off her bra. The cold steel instantly turned her on.

"Look at her pathetic tiny tits" her Daddy said. He knew Jade loved him humilating and degrading her. Next was her panties "Mike, would you like to do the honour?" Her Daddy turned to Mike and handed him the knife. "I'd love to" he smirked as he walked up to Jade. She blushed, she knew her panties would be soaking and Mike would feel them. He cut off them off her and held them in his hand "They are soaking wet" her Daddy took them off him and held them up to his nose. "I love the smell of my girl" he pulled her towards him and lead her over to the pipe.

He shoved her to the ground. She let out a cry whilst he and Mike grabbed the chains which were attached to buckles and started to tie her up. First were her wrists and secondly her ankles.

Once she was securely chained up her Daddy and Mike both undressed. They were both extremely hard and Jade was shocked to see how large Mike was. Her Daddy suddenly grabbed her by her head and pulled her face towards his throbbing cock.

She knew the fun had started.

The next ten minutes included her deep throating and gagging on her Daddy's cock. She was familiar with the taste of his cum and it made her feel reassured. But when it came to Mike, she felt out of her depth. She kept choking on him and every time he penetrated her mouth the back of her throat was aching. He slapped her round the face hard when she resisted. "Don't be a baby, take it all" her Daddy shouted at her. He picked up a leather whip off the table and began whipping her tits. She was crying and with every tear that left her eyes Mike pounded into her even harder. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"My go" her Daddy said as he threw down the whip. He turned her over till she was on was on all fours. He entered her pussy with such force she cried out. But soon she was loving every minute of it. Mike had other ideas, he went over to the table and picked up a spiked metal paddle. "Let's see how much this little bitch can take" he began to spank her whilst her Daddy fucked her. She cried out in pain. Soon her arse was red and raw with blood. They stopped and stood up to admire her. "Let's leave her for a bit. She needs a chance to recover before we continue" As her Daddy was talking Mike left a dog bowl full of water beside Jade. They disappeared upstairs.

Jade was laying there battered and bloody. Still chained up she wondered how long they would be. It felt like forever. She was thankful for the water but couldn't use her hands to pick up the bowl and drink so she brought her face to the bowl and sipped at it. She wondered what else lie in store for her. A few minutes later they reappeared.

"Someone was thirsty" Mike laughed. It was time for round two. Jade didn't have much strength so she didn't resist when her Daddy fitted a black ball gag in her mouth "She will be very noisy during this so I thought I'd shut her up" she knew what was coming. Her Daddy entered her pussy and Mike entered her arse. "Fuck she's tight, do you guys not do anal often?" Jade screamed into the ball gag but it just came out as a loud muffle. It felt like he was ripping her apart. Both of them at the same time were fucking her, using and abusing her.

Mike stopped and got up and found a larger knife on the table. He handed it to her Daddy and her Daddy fucked Jade with the knife by her throat. He was very close to cutting the skin and she felt truly scared. After the fourth load of cum had been emptied inside one of her holes her Daddy stopped and threw her down. "Time to get creative" with the knife he started to lightly carve into her skin. Mike was holding down her arms so she couldn't squirm. He read out the words "Fuck toy" as he looked at the finished masterpiece. She lay there, trying to collect her thoughts and process what had just happened. She was in pain all over, but she loved it.

Mike unchained Jade and her Daddy approached her with a large blanket. He wrapped her up with it and lifted her up into his big strong arms, she felt safe. "Don't worry baby, Daddy is going to look after you now" he whispered into her ear as he carried her up the stairs. "Hopefully next time we can use some of my new equipment" Mike laughed as he followed them up the stairs to his house.