Sex Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers

"It violated her completely," I said and the sisters bit their lower lips quite lewdly now. "I managed to avoid the tentacles and slay the beast."

"Hurray," cried the last sister. "Our hero..."

"Did my daughter thank you properly," mother asked.

"Um... she gave me a splendid blowjob," I said unsure of what I was supposed to say.

"That's my girl," mother said proudly. "I taught her all she knows. No one sucks cock like our family."

"You must be very proud," I said trying not to laugh.

"Oh I am," she replied. "You know I earned my Masters in Fellatio at the University. I taught until I retired and married this handsome gent here. I expect my daughters to score high marks when they are old enough to attend."

We ate our meal and I was surprised at how good it tasted. I offered to help with the dishes but mother would have none of it. She directed the three sisters to show me where I would be sleeping. It was only when she called them by name that I realized they were triplets, identical triplets. I didn't want to be racist and say that all elves look alike. They took me by the hand and guided me upstairs. Their bedroom was huge and the bed was of an equally large measure. It had to fit four elf maids after all. The triplets offered to run me a bath and I accepted. Shara, the oldest of the three, conjured a silver bathtub. Tara, the middle sister, called up nice hot water from thin air. Lara, the youngest, began helping me out of my clothes. Once naked I stepped into the bath and let out a healthy purr as I lay in the bath. Shara offered to scrub my legs. Tara offered to wash my arms. Lara simply sat close and scratched me behind my ears. Despite my attempt to hide it the head of my cock popped up for all to see.

"Ooh it's so cute," Shara said licking her lips.

"MMM it looks very tasty," Tara moaned her hand brushing my left breast.

"Can I kiss your cock," Lara asked eager to progress things.

"Since you asked so nice," I told the youngest.

"I get to ride it first," Shara demanded as the eldest.

"I get to ride it second," Tara stated tweaking my nipple.

"MMMMMMM," Lara moaned as she took me between her lips.

"Oh shit," I whimpered as Lara climbed into the tub so she could take more down her eager little throat.

I lifted my hips up so that most of my erection was above the water line. Shara was naked and offering me her pussy for kissing. Tara was stroking the shaft of my cock. Lara just kept bobbing her head up and down like a good little cocksucker. I licked Shara's wet pussy slowly to enjoy the tantalizing flavor it offered. I didn't miss her pussy rune that marked her first of three. Tara was squeezing me as she stroked my length. Lara was ready to swallow my first load. I was panting as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. The youngest sister gulped down my cock milk and even licked me clean. The bath forgotten I was helped out of the tub, dried off and the four of us moved to the center of the bed. I saw that my endurance meter was recharging at a much faster rate than last time. My familiar explained to me that since I had a cleric in my harem health and stamina recuperated at double the normal rate. Which meant...

"It's hard again already," Shara squealed in delight. "Move over this cock is mine!"

Shara straddled me and pulled her labia apart so I could see the head of my dick slide into her. Tara took her position over my face and poor little Lara just waited patiently. I lapped at Tara's sweet nectar as her cock hungry sister rode me nice and slow. I saw that Tara's designation was second of three and Lara was third of three. I barely heard mother come up and comment at how good her girls were behaving. I felt Shara's pussy tighten around me as her orgasm grew near. I began to thrust my hips upward and a second squeal escaped Shara's lips that night but not the last. I drove her headlong over the edge and she nearly fainted as she came. Lara took Tara's spot as the middle sister mounted me. She started off fast as she faced away from me and drove her hips up and down with abandon. Lara's sweet pussy tasted the best of all. She ground her tight little cunt against my face as her sister galloped to the finish line in record time. Tara fainted just as her sister had in the woods, poor thing.

"I'm going to make you cum," Lara said as she got on all fours and offered her body to me.

"I'm going to make you scream," I said as I knelt behind her and eased my cock into her virgin ass.

"Wait... that's the wrong... UNNNNN...never mind..."

I fucked her ass slowly with leisurely thrusts of my hips. Tara and Shara watched intently as I took their sister's anal virginity. My familiar informed me that if I got the other two I'd earn an achievement, the Triplet Trifecta. I wanted that award. I built up speed as my orgasm grew near. Poor Lara just ground her ass against me in surrender. I fired my load deep in the youngest sister's butt and added her to my harem. I eased out of her and she just smiled blissfully. Shara was next. As my endurance refilled I grabbed her by the ankle and drug her near. I got my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I began tonguing her puckered sphincter and watched her resistance fade into nothing.

"It's hard again," Tara whispered in astonishment.

"Oh god my ass," Shara groaned as I slid inside of her.

"Fuck that is tight," I moaned as my erection sunk deep.

"How does it feel Shara?" Tara asked as I began moving.

"NNNNNN nice," she said her body shuddering. "So big... so thick... I never guessed I'd like it."

"You're next sweetie," I said to Tara as I shagged her sister.

I savored Shara's ass. It was velvety tight and squeezed me as I took my pleasure from her. I cupped her glorious elven tits with their pale nipples and played with them as I began thrusting harder into her. She was grunting in time with my hips and soon we were both on the edge. Tara tried dashing off at the last second but I caught her by the wrist and held on. I cried out as I sprayed Shara's insides and almost lost my grip on Tara.

"Do whatever you want," she whimpered. "I was saving my ass for my wedding night."

"How romantic," I told her as I pulled out of her sister and kissed Tara to quiet her down.

She melted under the kiss and soon was pressing her body to mine. Shara and Lara licked my cock clean and had it ready for Tara in no time at all. Here comes the trifecta I thought as I put dear Tara on her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Beg me for it," I demanded.

"What..." she asked not understanding.

"Beg me to fuck your tight little ass," I repeated.

"NNNNNN..." she stammered feeling the head of my cock pressing against her asshole. "Oh god... fuck my ass please... don't leave me out... I need you in my ass..." she begged and I rewarded her. "Yes... I can feel it filling me up... so good... more... deeper... that's it..."

I lifted up her legs by the ankle and began moving. Shara knelt on one side and Lara on the other. They watched intently as I took Tara's anal virginity. I built up speed for my last orgasm of the night. Tara clawed at the bedding as the pleasure filled her. She was gasping and panting as my cock swelled inside of her. The slapping of our bodies as they met filled the room. Tara cried out as she came and her ass clenched around me pushing me over the edge. I howled as my cock milk pulsed inside of her. Kym, the sister I had rescued in the forest, walked in at that very moment.

"Did I miss anything?" She asked and I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

"A little bit," I said as I eased out of Tara.

My menu popped open and I had a few announcements. There at the top was my Triplet Trifecta award. Below that was a message saying that I had reached level three. If I knew fucking triplets would level me up so fast I'd do it more often. The last announcement was another achievement. I got to select a racial bonus. I had to choose between a prehensile tail or a second cock.

"Wait what... either a prehensile tail or having two dicks," I said aloud.

"Oh two cocks definitely," Shara said her body shaking.

"Yes...yes... two most definitely," Tara whimpered still recovering.

"Hmmm... what does the tail give you," Lara asked.

"It says an extra action, while the two cocks give me a bonus to my back stab..." I said.

"Do you really have to think about this," Kym said smiling.

They were right, why was I hesitating. I touched the icon for the double dick attack. I had all four sisters in my harem and a second achievement message appeared. It was called 'all in the family'. If I nailed mom I'd get a bonus to incestuous ambushes. I cleaned up and left the bedroom. I told the sisters to remain in the bedroom and get some rest. With four of them under my sway my endurance regenerated amazingly fast. Shara was my best addition since she was a fledgling mage and allowed me access to shadow magic. All I had to do was earn enough coin to buy spells. I sat at the top of the steps and listened. I could hear mom moving around in the kitchen but there was so sign of dad. I crept down slowly and looked around. The living room was empty and it was obvious after a quick search that I had mom to myself.

I snuck up behind her eager to add her to my harem. I pressed close as I cupped her tits. She cried out at first but when her naked ass brushed against my two erections she stopped. She reached back with one of her soapy hands and stroked one cock and then the other. She let out a gasp of surprise. I told her what I wanted and her body began to shake. I pushed her shoulders down bending her over the sink.

"Tell me how much you want me," I asked.

"As much as I ever wanted anything in my entire life," she stammered.

"If I make you cum will you suck me off afterwards?" I asked as I lined up the heads of my dicks.

"Gladly... yes... UNNNNNN... oh goddess yes..." she moaned as I entered her. "Anackire bless me..."

I began to push slowly and she cried out to her goddess over and over. The pleasure never ceased to amaze me. I was in a game but it felt so real. I could feel her pussy and ass take me in and swallow me up. I waited until she nodded to begin fucking her. Damn, I could actually feel both cocks as they slid in and out of her holes. I pounded her hard but slow. She was shaking and telling me how close she was. I built up speed and she screamed as she climaxed. I ground against her as her endurance bar slowly refilled. I touched her icon in my menu and added her to my harem. I grinned as I earned my next achievement. It was the best one yet. Now anytime I approached a mother and daughter I gained a seduction bonus. Mom, once she had recovered, dropped to her knees and used her advanced oral skills on both my erections. She had me close to climaxing at an alarming rate. I howled as I came and she managed to fit both cocks into her mouth and drink me dry.

"Oh damn that was amazing," I said praising her.

"I am glad you enjoyed my humble skills Master," she purred.

"Who is Anackire?" I asked as my endurance bar refilled.

"She is the nine-fold goddess of chaos and magic. She favors woman with the secret arts of love and shadows. I can introduce you to her priestess in town. She may teach you for a price."

My second side quest icon appeared over her head. My menu bar opened and asked if I wanted to accept this quest. I agreed and then a second message appeared. Was I willing to pay the price to accept this quest? I wondered what the price was. I asked mom but she didn't react. I shrugged and agreed to pay her price. She smiled up at me and told me what her price was marriage. We were to be married at the temple of Anackire and thus killing two birds with one cock... err two cocks. Elara, my soon to be wife, tossed her soon to be exes clothing out the window. I moved in that night to the joy of my stepdaughters.

First Dungeon Crawl:

I earned a ton of experience points that first night. I had no idea I could level up just from sleeping with my harem. So with five of them providing a bonus to my ever improving endurance it was a night I would never forget. I closed my eyes to sleep and everything went black as the setting changed. When I opened my eyes it was morning. I was in the middle of a huge bed. The she-elves were on either side of me with Elara on my left and Kym to my right. The triplets were next to them. We all awoke and began our day with a group shower and then a meal. I was given new clothes that bore the family colors of Elara's clan the Star Blades. I looked good in green and gold. Once we were married one of my biggest flaws would be greatly reduced. It was unlikely anyone would dare to try and enslave me as a married Futa. The political backlash would create chaos and a shit storm of angry elves would appear at the slaver's doorstep.

"I am ready to go to the temple," I said to Elara.

"You must first gather three flowers from the woods and take them to a pool sacred to Anackire. You must drop the blooms into the pool and the entrance to the temple will be revealed. Anackire is a secret goddess and her power hidden from the eyes of the unworthy. We will be waiting for you there."

I checked my menu and found pictures of the three flowers as well as a map showing where the pool was located. To protect myself I was given a silver short sword that bore the sigil of the Star Blades. I set out eager to explore more of this wonderful realm. I slipped into the woods behind our house. I had a mental image of the three flowers I needed to enter the temple. I crept quietly in an ever expanding fan pattern to clear out the area closest to the house. I was about to take a break when I spotted a group of diminutive creatures. I stopped and dropped down to see who and what they were. I counted twelve of them and they looked like stunted dark skinned goblins but I was wrong. They were kobolds and according to my familiar it was a rape squad. On their own kobolds weren't a threat to anyone. So they traveled in packs so they could swarm unsuspecting woman so they could gang up on them. I remained still as they passed.

"Hey you," a soft voice called to me from the right deeper in the woods.

"Me," I asked and the feminine voice replied.

"Yes you, you can hide with me," she squeaked.

I saw just a hint of movement and I crept over to her hiding place. She was panting and covered in sweat. Had the kobold rape gang been hunting her? I moved behind the petite Halfling and sat down. She was on her hands and knees watching the movement of the kobolds. I couldn't help but notice the fine nice round ass that was brushing against my groin now. She told me not to move and that the kobolds were still searching for her. The more she moved the harder I got. I adjusted my position and knelt behind her now.

"You want to look too," she asked.

"Um sure," I whispered in her ear. "You smell incredible."

"Thank you," she giggled. "I accidently spilled my mother's perfume on me this morning. It gets people all twitterpated. UNNNNN are those your hands on my breasts? Oh my... if you keep that up I'm going to get all wet. Wait, those are my panties... NNNNNN don't pinch my nipples so hard... oh my is that your..."

"I'm a Futa," I moaned in her ear as I teased her pussy with the length of my top cock. "I can't help myself."

"It's okay... it's all my fault... damn perfume... oh god yes slide it inside of me... be gentle this is my first time... wait... is that another... praise the goddess... you have two of them!"

We watched the kobolds as I fucked her pussy and teased her ass with my thumb. Her name was Rose Moonsong and I was her first. Soon we had a great rhythm going as the kobolds set up camp and ready to eat their meal. I shot my load into Rose and we switched positions. I laid on my side watching the kobolds while she went down on me. For a virgin she really knew how to suck dick.

"My older sister Iris taught me all about Futas," she said between alternating from one cock to the other. "She dated one for two years. You are a lot bigger than he was. I admit it. I used to watch them do it. He had two cocks as well. I always wanted to feel that. It looked so intense. Will you fuck me like that please?"

"Yes, but you have to ride me... show me how much you want it," I grunted as she double fisted my cocks.

"Of course," she giggled. "I understand. You want to watch your cocks moving in and out of me. I was told Futa were very voyeuristic. Is that true?"

"Yep," I grunted as I got ready to shoot my loads. "You better not waste my cock milk Rose."

She shook her head and opened her mouth wide and barely got both tips between her lips. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. God damn kobolds, why are they still here? As I kept watch I was rolled onto my back and Rose took charge. I felt both her hands on me as she guided my cocks into both her holes. I looked up as she began moving. She had stripped off her clothes and I cupped her tits forgetting about the kobolds. I licked and tasted them as the petite Halfling rode me nice and slow.

"So big," she said a little too loud now.

"Hush, they will hear you," I whispered and she laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You are silly Futa," she said. "You were completely fooled by my illusion."

"Oh you little slut," I said as she drove her hips down harder now.

"Give me your cock milk," she growled. "I need it. I can't live without your cocks now."

I bit her nipples and that pushed Rose into a kind of sexual frenzy. She was slamming her hips down now as hard as she could. Then she turned the tables and began pinching and twisting my nipples. I was still getting used to my sensitive girl parts. I lost control and pumped cum into both her holes with enough force to elicit a scream on my part. She hugged me tight and my menu window opened with an offer to collect Rose. I accepted and she disappeared before my eyes. I looked at my inventory and saw that one of the flowers I needed was now filled. I laughed when I realized what she was and that there were two other blooms to pick.

I dressed and headed off to find the next flower. Now that I knew what I was looking for I felt success would come easily. I was careful to move as quietly as I could. I was far too close to the town to let down my guard. I feared ending up as some sicko's sex slave. Maybe I should have just chosen the dark elf race instead. My familiar informed me that only the Futas were able to gain the double dick attack. Well I guess I had picked the right race after all. I took a break after an hour of hunting for the next flower. I ate the snack that the girls had fixed for me. I had taken up a secluded spot at the lip for a bowl shaped portion of the woods. As I ate I looked around and that's when I spotted the stone outcropping to my right. It was lower down but heavily concealed by scrub and a patch of ancient trees. That looked like an ideal spot to search next.

I finished my meal and looked for a route to the rocks. I had to climb up and then come at the outcrop from above. It was cleverly hidden and if I hadn't seen it from the side I would never had seen it otherwise. What I had thought was a natural stone formation was in fact the ruined remains of an ancient building. Most of the dome had collapsed but there was still a portion intact and it was this part that got my full attention. There were three of them surrounding her. It was ironic that I was just thinking about dark elves. The three males had a female stripped and chained to a black stone altar. They were chanting as they stroked their cocks. If I was lucky I could take out one of them with a sneak attack but then the other two would be on me. So how was I going to free her and claim the ebony bloom? I went through my inventory and saw the clothing that Elara had given to me. I wonder if the Star Blades had any connection to the dark elves. My familiar shared a bit of local lore with me.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,775 Followers