Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,753 Followers

“Alright Joke!”, “Way to go, Jokester”, “Joke the Jag strikes again!” they boys said.

Zanny couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She was frightened; she had lost control of the class. She could tell by the way they looked at her—challenging, expectant—that she was in trouble.

She pulled back a strand of hair that had fallen into her face in her excitement and anger, and tried to compose herself. She realized that her breasts were heaving from her nervousness and she tried to stop them. She put a hard look on her face.

“I think that’s quite enough for today.” she said, trying to keep her voice level. “I’m dismissing you all early. You are free to go.”

No one moved. They were all looking at her.

She went to her desk and picked up her things.

“I said that’s all. Class is over.”

Mickey raised his hand. “Question, Miss Dee?” he said.

“Yes?” she asked impatiently.

Mickey again stood up by the side of his desk like a good boy. Zanny tried not to look at his crotch, but she knew he was hard.

“When you get turned on, does your clit get swollen too?” he asked.

Again the class erupted into laughter, but this time it wasn’t the boisterous racket it had been before; it was nasty, expectant, and cruel. The boys, especially the group around Mickey, looked at her with wolfish and evil leers. Rick punched Mickey lightly on the arm.

Mickey giggled. “And if so, can we see? With all due respect, I mean. Ma’am. Miss Tease…er…I mean MissDee.”

Now there was no laughter at all; and the tense silence was far worse. She was very aware of being up there in front of all these hungry eyes, her body on display, and she knew that they had already stripped her naked with their eyes.

All of them stared at her. They were waiting for her to answer Mickey’s question. She couldn’t face their eyes.

Zanny suddenly turned on her heel and stomped towards the door, consciously trying not to run. But as soon as she had started to move, Rick was out of his seat and standing at the door, blocking it, an evil grin on his face.

“Get out of the way.” she said sternly. “Class is over.”

Rick didn’t move. She heard a general scuffle as all the boys left their seats, as if on cue, rushed to the front of the class and surrounded her, standing close.

“Please.” she said, unable to keep the fear from her voice, “Get out of the way, Rick!”

He didn’t move but slowly reached into his pocket. She didn’t see what he did with his hand but suddenly there was a knife in front of her face, open and gleaming. She saw it reflected in his dark glasses, and saw the look of fear on her own face as well.

“You didn’t answer Mickey’s question, Miss Dee.” he said softly. “How are we supposed to learn anything if you won’t answer questions, you know?”

Zanny felt like she was going to swoon. She felt nauseous. The boys were crowded around her now, pressing close to her, breathing on her, inhaling her scent, touching her. She could feel their bodies as they pressed close, feel their hard pricks as they shoved them against her legs and bottom.

“No.” she said softly.

“And I got a question too.” Rick went on. “I want to know if you’re getting any lately. Fine looking bitch like you. Coming in here and teasing all us poor little boys, you know? What kind of teacher is that? Must be one horny little bitch, I say. You know what I’m sayin’?”

As if by some prearranged signal they all started moving, pushing her back into the room, away from the door. There were so many of them, hard, excited bodies touching her, just tentatively. She could feel hands stroking her ass and hips, trying to lift her skirt. They reached out to squeeze her breasts, caress her hair.

“No. No. Stop it.” she said, her voice weak, frightened.

“You dudes wedge the doors.” she heard War say. “Bring her over here by the desk.”

She heard War sweep the top of the teacher’s desk clean as the crowd of boys forced her back towards it, followed closely by Rick and the gleaming blade. Books, pictures, papers all hit the floor. Boys had run to the two doors and were stuffing folded paper between the door and the jam, wedging them closed.

Zanny’s behind hit the desk and she stopped.

“Okay, Miss Dee.” War said. “Climb upon the desk. Sit on it. Rick, give her a hand. Everyone else sit down. Don’t bother your teacher.” Zanny found herself sitting on the desk, facing the crowd of boys. Rick took her books and purse with exaggerated politeness. Zanny kept her head down, afraid to meet their eyes as the boys all took seats very close to her.

“What are you going to do?” she whispered.

War took off his dark glasses and for the first time she saw his eyes. They were beautiful eyes, blue with long lashes that almost made him look girlish. But they glittered with a feral excitement.

He sat down at a desk in the very front of the room, not four feet from her desk. “I think we’d all like you to answer Mickey’s question.” he said, his voice calm and slow. “I know I would. In fact, why don’t youshow us? That would be most educational.”

“What are you talking about?” she asked nervously.

“We want to see if yourclitoris becomeserect when you getaroused,” he said, emphasizing the words used in the tape.

The boys shouted and slapped the desks in confirmation, but War held up his hand for silence.

“We want you to play with yourself, get yourselfarousedso that we can see for ourselves.” He said, menace in his voice.

More hoots and pounding.

Zanny looked wildly around the room, but everywhere she looked she saw the same, wild, glazed look on their eyes, like sharks who have smelled blood.

At the back of the room was a knot of four or five boys who had decided not to participate in her debasement. They all sat together, slouched in their seats, eyes down or looking nervously out the window, all of them looking very frightened. But these were all younger boys. They couldn’t help her. They were locked into this nightmare just as she was.

She could almost smell the male hormones in the air. She’d never felt such an intense atmosphere of sexual desire; the air almost crackled with electricity.

“I can’t” she said. “I won’t. This is crazy.”

War sighed. “Rick, did you get her address?”

“Oh yeah. Got it all.” Rick said.

And Zanny noticed that Rick had been going through her purse and had pulled out her wallet. She knew what that meant. They knew where she lived, her phone number, the numbers of her friends and family. “I can’t” she said.

War smiled sympathetically. “Try, Miss Dee. Just try. Or would you like Joke to help you along?”

Joke’s face was shining with idiotic delight. “Yeah, I’ll help! I love pussy! I’d like to suck that pussy! Fuck it and suck it!”

Zanny recoiled in horror. The boy was obviously some type of mental defective, with his lank, dirty hair and his bad skin. He hung his unnaturally long tongue out of his mouth and waggled it obscenely at her

“Pull your skirt up.” War said, and Zanny, still leaning away from Joke, obeyed, rocking her hips to get the skirt up to her waist, exposing her thighs and her knickers to the class, who responded with a low murmur of approval.

War smiled at her. “Is that a little wet spot I see down there, Miss Dee?” he teased. “Is teacher a little bit excited?”

“Oh man!” a boy exclaimed as he got out of his seat to see better. War stood and pushed him back down.

“You want to get fucked over good, you try that again.” War said to him.

Then, turning back to Zanny, “Now put your hand down there and see if you’re wet.”

Zanny closed her eyes and did as he said, running her trembling fingers over her vaginal slit through the sheer fabric of her knickers. Despite herself, she could feel her wetness, and she closed her eyes in shame. How could she possibly be excited when she was so frightened?

But it seemed to calm the boys somehow, and it set off some strange feelings in her. All day long she’d been experiencing little bouts of sexual arousal, surrounded by all these young men who were bursting with their new born sexuality and potency. She’d tried to fight it off, fight off the lewd thoughts and fantasies, but she was only human, and her body had betrayed her time and time again. Now it felt good to touch herself, to finally get to scratch the itch. It felt very good. Almost enough to make her forget where she was and what was really happening.

She continued to stroke herself through her knickers, and when she opened her eyes she found all the eyes in the place glued to her fingers working at her crotch. Even the frightened boys in the back couldn’t help looking at her.

“Put your feet upon the desk.” War said softly. “We want to see.”.

Zanny scooted back and brought her feet up to the top of the desk, which made her crotch that much more visible. Again she closed her eyes so as not to see. As she continued to touch herself she unconsciously began to slightly pump her hips. She wasn’t aware of doing it; it came naturally to her. It was the way her body responded to stimulation, and the feel of her fingers on her pussy and the way she was being made to perform in front of these boys was now extremely stimulating to her. She was rapidly losing control of herself.

When she cracked her eyes to look at the boys, she saw them absolutely rapt with attention, mouths hanging open, eyes almost starting from their sockets. It gave her a strange thrill to be looked at like that. She felt as if she were now in control. She began to breathe faster, relaxing her control of her emotions, yielding to her pleasure. Her fingers traveled faster and pressed against her clit as they trailed up and down her exposed crotch. She was certain that her knickers were now visibly wet, and knew she should be embarrassed, but she was too excited now.

“Take ‘em off.” War said softly.

She complied without hesitation, sliding her damp knickers down her thighs and off her legs, letting them drop to the floor where War picked them up and held them to his face.

She was most definitely aroused now; her fear forgotten. They were, after all, mere boys. How many of them had ever seen a vagina before, let alone a woman masturbating? The thought of their innocence and the wide-eyed looks on their faces sent another erotic thrill through her and almost made her laugh. They were just children. She was the absolute center of attention, and she wondered just how much she should show them; just how much they could take. If they wanted to see a woman aroused, she could show them things that none of them had ever seen before, had ever imagined before.

Very slowly she opened her legs and exposed her wet and swollen sex to them, her feet on the desk as she reclined on one elbow. She let them have a look, a good look, then she reached down and spread herself apart for them, showing them the secret pink flesh inside of her. They looked so comical as they stared, eyes wide as saucers. She began to stroke herself anew, making no attempt to hide her feelings from them. She wanted to turn them on now, she wanted to show them what a wanton whore a woman could be, and her face showed every erotic sensation she was feeling as her fingers slid up and down her slit and stopped to vibrate against her clitoris.

“Oh my God!”, “Oh fuck!”, “Holy shit!” they gasped as she worked at herself, moaning in pleasure and rolling her hips lewdly on the desk, her skirt up around her waist, her knees spread wide to let them see everything.

She stopped and sat up for a moment, but only to unbutton her blouse and pull her bra up, letting her large, perfectly rounded breasts tumble free. She wanted more stimulation, more excitement. Her fingers weren’t enough for her. She lay back down, reclining on her elbow, the fingers of her hand massaging and tweaking her nipple as she masturbated.

She knew that every prick in the room was rock hard and straining, all because of the show she wasgiving them. Even War’s eyes were wide and his mouth open as he gaped at the display she was putting on not four feet from his face. She was so close to him that he could hear the viscid sound of her fingers working in her sopping flesh, her hear hot breathing, her soft moans of pleasure. She glanced down and saw his cock bulging in his jeans, a spot of moisture darkening the fabric at its tip, and she bit her lip to keep from smiling.

The sight of his big cock only increased her own sense of arousal, and she frigged herself faster, the muscles of her thighs and stomach knotting as she swung her hips wildly up and back. She realized that she might come; she might lose it totally before this crowd of enraptured boys, show them what a slutty whore she really was, and the thought of showing her rawest ecstasy to then again upped her own arousal..

She opened her eyes and looked at them boldly, making no effort to disguise the look of raw lust and pleasure on her face. Even the boys in the back were watching her, almost against their will. They kept glancing at her, then looking away in embarrassment or disgust, expressions of alarm and horror on their faces, shocked that an adult teacher was capable of such shameless depravity.

She didn’t care. Let them see what a cock-hungry cunt she was. Let them see what it looked like when a women frigged herself off, then came like a raging demon, her juice pouring from her empty pussy, her hips pumping the air in search of a big male cock that wasn’t there. She wanted to cry out like Joke had done: “Look! Watch me! Watch me!”

She heard a boy exclaim, “Oh Shit I’m gonna come! Oh Fuck I’m gonna come!” and another echoed him “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!”

The boys were coming just from watching her. She stared at them with a look of sexual challenge on her face, wondering if any of them was man enough to do it to her, give her what she wanted.

Then War got up. “That’s fucking enough!” he said. “Let’s go.”.

Suddenly she was surrounded by boys beyond control. She was on fire with lust but the desperation and wildness with which they grabbed at her frightened her anew. Cocks appeared, pants fell, hands grabbed at her, and Zanny curled herself protectively into a ball. Maybe she’d gone too far. She felt as if they’d tear her to pieces.

“Mickey, Rick! Get her arms! Rest of you get the fuck back!” War yelled.

Zanny felt hands grab at her wrists and pull her arms away from her body. Despite War’s warning boys were still pushing their penises at her, trying to touch her face, her naked breasts. Hands grabbed at her, touched her pussy, her nipples. She raised her legs to protect herself, but felt hands on her ankles too. They pulled, she struggled, twisting on the desk but they were too strong. They spread her out on the desk; opened her wide.

Alonzo and Joke held her legs open, her bare pussy exposed for all to see, pink and swollen and gleaming with wetness. She had no doubt as to what was coming next as War climbed between her thighs, his jeans around his ankles, his big man-sized cock standing straight out from his loins and dripping warm pre-cum onto her thighs, and she was suddenly afraid again, afraid she’d gone too far.

“No!” she screamed. “Damn it! No!”

“Shut the fuck up!” War snarled as he fit the head of his cock against her pussy.. She tried to twist away but they held her too tightly. Hands reached for her pussy, massaged her labia, tickled her clit. War looked down at her with a look of hatred and contempt, and, as if his cock was a weapon, he ran her through, forcing his way inside her to her sensitive depths. Zanny shrieked as she felt his big prick push into her, stuffing her full of hard meat.

He had entered her before she was ready and it hurt, but he showed her no sympathy. With the impatience of youth he immediately began to pound into her like a trip hammer, intent on getting his come. Zanny snarled, arched her back to try and take him better, but she couldn’t get him off, and soon his pounding began to light the smoldering fires within and the delicious feeling of a hard cock working in her pussy made her melt with pleasure. It felt good as he punished her vagina, grunting with each plunge, and she was helpless beneath him as the hands grabbed at her and explored her body.

“Ungh! Good! Fucking! Pussy!” War grunted, the bones of his lean hips banging into the insides of her spread thighs. He grabbed a naked breast in one hand and immediately sucked her nipple into his mouth while his other hand worked at her other breast, squeezing and kneading her soft flesh, not caring whether she enjoyed it or not.

Zanny opened her mouth to cry out, and felt someone rubbing his cock over her face, trying to get it in her mouth. She turned her head away but unseen fingers grabbed her hair and forced her face back, then pulled her lower lip down until she opened her mouth and the big, warm prick slid over her tongue.

“Suck it, bitch! Suck it for me!” Rick said, his hard bronze belly knotted over her face. She couldn’t control herself now. War’s cock felt so good fucking into her that she longed for something in her mouth and she sucked hungrily at Rick’s black cock, swirling her tongue around the tip on the outstroke, wanting to swallow himdown to meet the cock battering into her from below.

When she looked up she could see all their faces staring down at her, eyes wide. They’d never seen anything like this, never imagined a woman could turn into such a cock-hungry cumslut, especially a teacher, someone who was supposed to teach them the ways of the sdult world. Well she was teaching them, all right, teachjing them a lesson they’d never ever forget.

Cocks were everywhere as boys masturbated over her, or rubbed their oily cock heads against her skin, shoved them against her breasts, her thighs, her neck. Someone put a dick into her hand and started to pump into it, and she quickly understood what he wanted and began to pump him herself, rubbing her thumb hotly against the sensitive tip and hearing him moan.

With a loud groan, one boy shoved his cock against her throat and she felt him ejaculate onto her skin, his hot cream spattering over her neck and shoulders as she sucked on Rick’s cock and War battered her pussy. She was surrounded by hot male pricks, spurting and leaking onto her flesh and dripping onto her disheveled clothes. The scent of male semen was overpowering. She felt someone trying to worm a finger into her exposed asshole, and she didn’t even try to fight him off. She wanted them all. War began to ram into her with shocking violence, grunting like an animal, the tendons in his neck standing out like steel cords, his jaw clenched tightly.

“Oh you little cocksucker!” he whined. “You motherfucking whore! Here it is, bitch! Here it is!”

She felt him tense, his body tremble, and then his deep-buried cock spewed his load in massive bursts within her, each gout filling her with maddening, creamy heat as he groaned and writhed on top of her.

He was barely off her when someone else took his place. Alonzo, his cock big and fat made her moan in protest. His hard, heavy body crushed her upon the desk as his hips hammered into her, his hairy ass rising and falling without letup. Alonzo knew what he was doing. He grabbed her ass and pulled her hips up to him so he could sink more deeply into her warm, buttery cunt, and then he fucked her with slow, deliberate, maddening strokes that built up a raging heat inside her. She sucked hard on Rick’s cock and began to frig the prick in her hand, wanting their come, wanting all their come, wanting it all over her body, her face, wanting to drink it, have it fill her pussy to overflowing.

She realized she was going to orgasm. She was going to orgasm like she had never done in her life. The pleasure in her pussy grew to an intolerable state, taking over her entire body, making her tremble, then shake. She released Rick’s cock from her mouth and turned her head to the side.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,753 Followers