Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers

“I’m coming.” she said. “I’m coming.”

Still they fucked her. She said again, louder, “I’m coming! I’m going to come!”

Alonzo let go of her ass, grabbed her breasts, pinched and twisted her nipples.

The pain melted into electric pleasure within her, her eyes suddenly snapped wide open in shock and she screamed, “Oh God I’m coming! Oh fuck me! Fuck me! I’m coming! Oh Goddd!”

She screamed as her body convulsed and her mind spun into a void of brilliant earth-shattering colors. Her pussy throbbed around Alonzo’s massive cock, squeezing him tightly, setting off his own orgasm and she felt him pulsing inside her as he spit his semen into her, flooding her trembling vagina with his hot come.

Her hips rocked up at him as her sheath clutched, every contraction a blast of pure animal ecstasy, her eyes closed, cheeks deep sunk as her seeking mouth found Rick’s cock again and she sucked on it desperately. A cock spewed its hot load over her breasts, another over her thighs.

Rick cried out and shoved deep in her mouth and ejaculated in long, groaning bursts that filled her to overflowing. Again and again his body jerked as his big black cock gushed into her mouth. As he finally fell away she tried to swallow, coughing and gurgling around the pool of semen in her mouth but someone else immediately shoved his prick between her lips, forcing Rick’s wad to dribble out over her lips.

They had long since released their hold on her arms and legs; there was no need to hold her anymore. Zanny was in a state of animal-like heat that knew no shame, and she eagerly wrapped her arms and legs around whoever was between her thighs, offering herself up to them with cries and moans of encouragement, taking their pricks in her mouth as if she were famished, moaning with delight as they came all over her.

She lost track of the times she orgasmed. It was as if she were drunk, intoxicated, high on sexual excitement, high on her own degradation, so that the more they punished her, the hotter she became, until she was hardly human, just a receptacle for their teenage lust..

They all had their turns with her, some of them more than once, but after the first two or three it was all a hazy blur of hard young cocks and staring eyes and semen splattered all over her skin and clothes. She remembered being dragged off the desk and on to the floor where they could get at her more easily, and of boys ejaculating on her again and again, as if it were raining semen. At one point she straddled someone’s hips, his hard cock inside her, and sucked another boy while a third tried to get his stiff dick into her rectum. She remembered being pushed down flat, her ass in the air, the searing pain as he tried to enter her tight sphincter without so much as a drop of lubrication, and she remembered her relief when he suddenly came too quickly, unexpectedly shooting his load across her back and buttocks.

She remembered them ripping her bra from her body, mauling her breasts with their hands and lips, sucking and biting her nipples in a way that sent flames through her

She remembered at one point catching a glimpse of the frightened boys in the back of the room, just visible through the crowd of excited bodies that surrounded her. They were standing massed in the farthest corner of the classroom, looks of terror on their faces as they watched her in her wild depravity calling for more cock; watched her pumping her hips as the other boys fucked her, sucking off any prick that was put near her mouth, like the lowest, vilest slut that ever lived. Some of them actually held their hands over their eyes, and some covered their ears so they wouldn’t hear her encourage her partners with obscene words, or as she howled in one of her shattering orgasms.

And she remembered—vaguely—how her assailants all eventually drifted off by twos and threes after she had drained them, taken their loads of young sperm in her pussy and mouth, splattered across her breasts and ass, laughing, joking, spent, satisfied, fucked out.

Zanny lay on the floor, too sore to move, feeling the semen running in a stream from her flooded pussy, feeling it tighten her skin as it dried on her cheeks and thighs and stomach. Her breasts were red and sore, the nipples raw, the insides of her thighs were tender and chafed, her pussy bruised and aching. Her lips were red and swollen, her hair matted with drying ejaculate. Her skirt, which she still wore, was just soaked with come, her blouse and jacket torn and wet.

And yet one more boy stuck his head in the classroom and looked around. Seeing her lying on the floor, he came over.

“Hi.” Zanny said through her bruised lips, trying to smile at him. He smiled back. “Hi.” he said.

He unzipped his pants and dropped them, showing his erect cock.

“No.” Zanny said. “No more.”

But he paid her no mind. He got down between her legs, aimed his cock at her sperm-covered pussy and thrust inside her raw and aching vagina.

“Oh yeah!” he said as he began to fuck her. “Oh yeah!”

Zanny groaned. Deep inside her raw and cum-flooded depths a spark of pleasure began to grow again. She closed her eyes and raised her spermy thighs around the boy’s pumping ass and yielded herself to his youn, hungry need.

For her, class was still in session. And always would be.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,774 Followers