Sex Ed

Story Info
Dr. Lockhart and Kenzie have a rough start to the semester.
3.6k words
53.7k
20
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that point in your life where you're obligated to start thinking about your future? I avoided that for many years. When it came to deciding which school to attend for college, I simply chose the one furthest and least like the area where I grew up. That decision proved to be enough for a year or so, but then that time comes around again, doesn't it? The time to think about the future. I didn't know what I wanted out of life I just knew I wanted to be like my professor, not that I felt anything sexual towards her at all, but she is just the most interesting woman I know. She just inspired me to keep going with my education, attend graduate school and enter the world of Research Psychology. My main interest was in Sexology, Alfred Kinsey is another one of my idols, so I wanted nothing more than to be the next Alfred Kinsey. The short version goes like this: I was published in the American Sexologists Association journal and my name was growing in popularity in my field. I achieved something great. But then the excitement of research dwindled and I was unsure of the next step.

Dr. Lockhart is my official title, I was the youngest woman in the field of Sexology ever to be published. I also am the prettiest, and I know that makes me sound arrogant but in all seriousness, have you seen what a sexologist looks like? The majority of the ASA are pervy middle-aged men and women who look like men who do nothing but stare at my tits at the ASA conventions. That's something to be expected though- I mean, our job is to study sex, sexuality, and all things related. So, to understand the human sex drive is understand why I was gawked at. I stick out like a sore thumb at those conventions and I'm usually the only one wearing deodorant, frankly. Besides that, I wear my blonde high-lighted hair to my shoulders, I have blue eyes and freckles since I was a little girl. My tits are average, so in any other social setting they would not receive much attention, but remember who I hang out with. I was an athlete for a long time and that shape I had back then still is with me today but without much effort on my part to maintain it. I also seem to have been the only one to dress up for these conventions, nothing too risqué but a nice fitting dress to the mid-thigh and make up; but only a little blush and eye-liner. I should also mention that it has never been a secret that I am a gay woman, especially in my industry there isn't much to hide, but let's not make it the dinner conversation. Oh, who am I kidding? Who we sleep with is ALWAYS the dinner conversation in my field of study.

So, onto the next chapter in my life, let's fast forward up to about a month ago. I started teaching at a small liberal arts college, teaching everything from Introductory Psychology, Adolescent Psychology, and I even took over the class in my field of expertise in Human Sexuality. That class is my baby, and it's relatively new to the campus so the students are still buzzing about wanting to sign up for it. I have been teaching it quite differently compared to the previous professor, and I wanted to make it as equal as possible: half-women, half-men, multicultural, sexually diverse, etc. This class is meant to examine human sexual behavior across all cultures and orientations so, I did my best to have a small class of 16 represent that. I guess that's the researcher in me coming out. Randomize your control and experimental groups. Eliminate the variables. Sorry, where was I?

Ah, right, getting off track with the background information, so about a month ago was my last class for the fall semester, which means a new semester was coming and new students. I carefully picked my class and sent out a list of materials for them to purchase. There were a few bumps and bruises from the first semester so I made several changes to my lessons in order to improve my class for my new students. Those bumps and bruises were caused by the Registrar of the college, calling my class the "Sex Class". So, to the poor chosen students of the last semester who expected a "how-to" from the hot young professor, they were sorely disappointed and two-thirds of the class dropped out after 2 weeks. Needless to say, I had a chat with the Registrar.

The first day of the new semester is always an introductory day for you non-teachers who should know, but I wanted to look nice so I wore a pair of light gray slacks and a purple v-neck sweater. I wore my hair up in a bun, because when I get nervous I play with my hair and that is just distracting to everyone. I also wore my glasses, because well, my glasses make me look older and more mature. I am always a bundle of emotions on the first day. A mixture of nervousness and anticipation, hoping that this semester goes better than the first. I'm still a new professor and not many students know who I am, what I've accomplished in my research and so on.Here we go, you can do this.A little pep-talk before class begins is required.

My students walked in, first a small group of 3, then a fourth, another group of 5, then another group-Okay, so that leaves only one missing, that's not bad for a first day,I thought. A few minutes passed as the students got settled getting out their notebooks and pens, turning off their iPods and cell phones. I smiled and looked at everyone and I got a few smiles back, a few "hellos" and I was ready to begin.

My mouth was open and ready to release a charming one-liner about sex, which is must considering the material these students will be learning. I was caught mid-word when a student came storming in making a racket as she slams the door behind her and plowed her way around the desks to a seat up against the window. Music was blasting from her headphones and it was clear to me she might pose a few problems in the near future. First impressions are very important for you students out there, remember that.

This girl was about my height, jet black hair with celestial blue eyes and perfectly rounded nose. She was very slender and dressed very fashionably with an expensive looking tote bag on her arm and iPod headphones still in her ears. She took them out once she settled in her desk, no notebook or pen, just an empty desk. Her eyes never looked away from that window.

"Well, that certainly was an entrance," I said, stating the obvious and hoping to get a few laughs, in which I succeeded.

"Yea, sorry. Couldn't find this room" She explained.

"That's alright, you must be Kenzie Lee, right?" I asked as I found her name on my attendance sheet.

"Yea, that's me, doc" Kenzie replied, without even making eye-contact.

"Okay, great! Everyone is here, so let me get started by introducing myself..." I started as I started every class. I spent the majority of the class getting to know each student, and gave them an opportunity to share a bit about themselves. I also shared about my research and my background. I am open about my sexuality so when I shared that with the class I got a few reactions of disbelief and intrigued. Kenzie finally broke her stare from her desk and looked at me, which was unexpected and she must've seen the shocked look on my face. I admit, I am very used to looking at beautiful women because I was in a sorority back in the day and I've always had beautiful friends. I am confident in my looks so, I was never one to shy away from any stares, and truthfully I enjoyed them. But for some reason, looking at Kenzie, I suddenly felt insecure like I was naked up in front of the class or something.

That feeling came and went after a few seconds. I continued on going over all of my class rules and what my students can expect of me and the material. I could I tell that I was scaring a few of the younger students with the workload, others looked like they couldn't wait to get started. The only person I had a difficult time reading was Kenzie. She returned her focus back onto her desk and didn't once look in my direction for the remainder of the class.I'm sure she just needs to get settled in, let's give her a week,I told myself.

A few weeks had passed and we were getting beyond the basics of the anatomy and terminology often used in Sexology. Now, we were getting into the more interesting aspects of the field as we had many class discussions on vaginal circumcision, homosexuality, and recreational sex. I knew that this class was enjoying the discussions we had and many students participated. I was impressed that many of the students remained very composed and mature even thought they disagreed many times on the topics. This is what I was hoping to have the first time around. The discussions were in-depth and intriguing, and almost every student had an opinion. I know not many of you will understand but this is a professors dream. Students sharing their ideas and really digging into the material. I was elated, and my students would sometimes ask to continue the discussions during the next class because time had run out.

The only one who held back was Kenzie, she remained quiet throughout.

I had already given 3 quizzes and Kenzie did not do well, and the first exam was coming up. So, I decided that meeting with her after class would allow me to get into her head a little bit and see if she needs help with the material or maybe there is something else going on. I know, I know...there are boundaries when it comes to students, but that does not mean I can't make sure she's alright. I mean, after all, I'm not too old and college was not that long ago for me, so perhaps I could help.

"Kenzie, can I see you for a moment after class?" I heard a groan of discontent over the ruffling of papers and movement of desks. Kenzie approached my desk slowly, staring at her feet.

After erasing what I had written on the board, I wiped the chalk dust off my hands and came around to the front of the desk and leaned back against it in front of her.

"Kenzie, I just wanted to see how you were doing with this material. I'm concerned because you're not participating in the discussions, either." I said with in a low and calm voice, leaning forward seeking out her eyes but couldn't catch them. I am really good at reading people, if I do say so myself, so if she was hiding anything, I would be able to see it.

"Nah, the material's fine, doc." She retorted sharply.

"Okay, so it's not the material. So, what is it that's keeping you quiet in your little corner?" I asked.

"Nothin', I dunno, I didn't wanna take this class to be honest, but my advisor said I needed the credit." She responded quite bluntly.

"I see, well since you're and it's too late now to drop out, do you think you could try to share a bit more in discussions? We can worry about the material later, I just think your voice should be heard." I put my hand out and rested it on her shoulder and I cracked a slight smile. When I did that she looked up and gazed right into my eyes; a gaze that left me frozen right there next to my desk.Oh god, there it is again...I...I feel vulnerable.That same feeling of insecurity washed over me and once again our eye-contact lasted much longer than was considered appropriate. I had to remove my hand just in case she mistook my stare for flirting, which was NOT my intention.

"Thanks but I'll deal with it." She said as she backed away from my desk and left the room, looking back at me with a hint of a smile on her face.

Okay,I thought,that was weird! Get it together, she's clearly a sweetheart deep down but she isn't into women. She's way to beautiful for that, and besides she's a STUDENT! Dr. Lockhart, calm your nerves, you're an accomplished mature woman, you have nothing to be insecure about!Pep talks after class are not required but I guess I really needed one.

**********************************

On the day of the test, I had nothing to do while my students took it. Usually I can use this time to grade for another class but I did that all last night. Instead I was on my laptop, glancing through old pictures and I found pictures of my ex.Fuck you, bitch, I thought I deleted all of you.My ex and I did not end on good terms. She was much younger than myself and she was not even out. She refused to be seen in public with me holding hands or making any type of romantic gesture. I should've ended it sooner, but for some reason I am terrible at break ups. I can't do it. However, looking at this one last remaining picture of my ex reminded me how she could make my panties so wet just my kissing my neck. It felt like being kissed by rose petals. Soft, slippery rose petals that left bite marks when I finger-fucked her tight virgin sex. I touched my neck as I recalled how it felt and had to quickly snap out of it as one student came up to hand in his test.

One by one the students handed in their tests but there were still twenty minutes left in class and only two girls remaining. Kenzie, which was no surprise to me, and a sophomore named Laura. I looked at Kenzie and I could tell she was struggling on the multiple choice section, but I offered to help and she didn't accept. I guess we'll see if she can do it on her own.

I resumed looking at the picture on my laptop screen. Fond memories of my sexual escapades with my ex returned and I stroked my neck once again. I recalled one day we were in the park just going on a walk together, but both of us felt kinky so we snuck off into an area hidden by trees and thick brush. My ex had me pinned against a tree and pulled my face into hers for a passionate sloppy kiss, which was typical for her because though she was magical around the neck area, her kisses ranged from sloppy to messy. Not much variation, but I didn't mind then. It was hot and it did the trick. My legs covered by skin-tight jeans slowly spread open and her thigh slipped in between them. Once her lips moved to my neck I was lost, my head flew back and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I couldn't help but let out a satisfied "Mmmmm!!"

My body melted against that tree as I let my ex grind her thigh up against my throbbing clit. It certainly was the most romantic situation but we had to work fast since it was a public park. Her handles clumsily fumbled with my zipper of my jeans and there was definitely little time for foreplay. Once she got the zipper down she slid her hand down my toned stomach to my panty-line. She held it there for a few seconds, almost hesitating, like she heard someone coming. Her lips abandoned my neck and I grunted "WHAT?!"

"Nothing, just thought I heard someone coming."

"Fuckin' A! Who cares?! Finish what you started!"

I was frustrated with her secrecy and not being open and comfortable about her sexuality. But that discussion came later because at that point I grabbed her hand and forced it into my panties. As soon as she felt how wet my sex was, she immediately regained focus. My ex had small hands, and they were gentle and loving when it came to paying attention to my clit. She applied very little pressure on my swollen nub and it drove me crazy! I always begged for her to go harder and faster, in part because I needed the release and also because sex with her was repetitive. A little clit rubbing here, fingering there, it drove me nuts and not in a good way.

That time against the tree she finally listened and really beat up my clit. She pulled and pinched and scratched at the sensitive organ. I winced at every painful tug but it also felt so incredibly good. My clit was getting abused as I began to lose feeling in my toes. My ex stopped and pulled her hand out.

"What the- Why'd you stop??" I yelled.

She had grabbed a hold on my belt loops on either side of my jeans and push them down to about my mid thigh. The cool air blew against my exposed dripping wet pussy and it set waves of pins and needles all over my body. She took the hand that was coated in my juices and licked it sexily, then she fixed her stare on my pink lips. I watched her with anticipation and also frustration because my pussy was aching to cum. Then a really hard slap landed on my sweet spot. It stung for thirty seconds and then again- SLAP! Like being whipped by a leather belt. My ex was slapping my swollen clit with all of her strength.

"OW!! What are you doing?!"

"Shut up!" She did it again and then waited a few seconds for my face to return to normal. I was desperately trying not to yelp in pain so I was biting my bottom lip to muffle my whimpers. SLAP! Again, and by this time maybe by clit was getting used to it because it didn't hurt as badly. SLAP! My inner walls flinched as well as the muscles in my stomach. SLAP! Suddenly, I felt a rush of liquid inside accumulating and I think my face gave it away to my ex that I was close.

One final slap and my ex returned to her gentle self massaging and soothing my clit as she had every other time we had sex. The organ was aching and stinging so much even her soft touch was causing my face to tense up along with every other muscle in my body. But she didn't stop, she kept her middle finger making feather-like strokes against the nub. The sensation was too much, I felt my cheeks flush and my hips start to shake uncontrollably. I had to muffle my moans and shrieks in the shoulder of this woman who had just beaten my pussy up. The rush of juices came out like a waterfall and the release was so intense my ears were ringing for at least 5 minutes after my body quit spasming.

I really must've enjoyed that day quite a lot because it took me awhile to realize that Kenzie was standing right in front of me with her test in hand.

"Hmm, what? Oh, right, sorry. Thanks, Kenzie." I grabbed her test and put it with the rest.

"You okay, doc? Who's that in the picture?" Kenzie must have seen what I was looking at and put two and two together.

"Uhhh, she's ancient history!" I tried to laugh off my embarrassment, "So? How do you think you did?"

"I dunno, I hate multiple choice. Hey, is that an ex of yours? She looks like a potato, doc, I'm not surprised she's ancient history." She began laughing.

She's not wrong, I'll give her that. My ex was certainly no Angelina Jolie, but she wasn't terrible looking.

"Gee, doc, you need to raise your standards. You're way too gorgeous to be hung up on her." Kenzie snorted non-chalantly.

"Well, I'm not hung up on her, in fact I was just going to remove this picture off the hard drive." I chuckled, still incredibly embarrassed I was caught in dream-land. "Thank you for the compliment though, Kenzie, it's always nice to hear."

"Yeah right, I bet the whole Psychology department perves on you all the time telling you how pretty you are. Especially Dr. Freeman, everyone knows he gets a hard-on when you're nearby, even the students."

I knew Dr. Freeman somewhat, but I did hear rumors to stay clear of him. "Well, I'll keep that in mind, thanks." I was trying to end this conversation because I had only just then realized that my trip down memory lane made a certain something very happy and I needed to visit the restroom before my next class.

"Alright well I gotta get goin', I'm gonna be late. See ya, doc!"

"Have a good day, Kenzie!"

Oh my friggen god, that was close. Sort yourself out, now- wait a minute, did Kenzie just call me gorgeous? Does she think I'm attractive? I mean she knows I'm gay and clearly is observant enough to figure out I was looking at an old picture of an ex, but- no, no, don't get ahead of yourself, it was just a simple compliment. Now, get up, or you're going to be late.These pep talks after class were becoming a ritual, too.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

amazing!!! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yesss More Please...

This is awesome stuff , very intriguing but I was disappointed to see it end so abruptly , I hope you continue with the sequel very soon and I have to say that since your first story was this good I'll be looking forward to reading all the others that you'll submit !!!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 13 years ago
Great start

You are an excellent writer, and I loved the way you presented her thoughts as a professor -- very realistic and accurate. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!

But don't rush it - take your time and get it right.

xx

PS: to the reviewer below - your interest was piqued, not "peaked"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story...

My interest is peaked; please, continue this story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Ed Series Info

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
The Seduction of Bobby's Mom Erin sets her sights on Bobby's mom and gets the prize.in Lesbian Sex
A Bangin' New Year Two enemies are forced to spend New Years together.in Lesbian Sex
The Church Lady Comes to my Door Unsuspecting beauty seduced.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories