Sex Ed After Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,600 Followers

With a wistful smile Brian responded, "I understand. That was the deal. If you ever change your mind Jezebel will know how to contact me."

Luke and I got home at about the same time, and greeted each other warmly. We had agreed never to talk about our excursions, and by the looks on our faces there was no need to. We both had big shit eating grins permanently plastered on our faces. We prepared dinner together, ate with great merriment, watched what was for us a bold TV show while cuddling, and then went to bed -- naked. We both had sore parts and muddled brains, so there was no activity that night. The next day was entirely different.

When I got home from work on Monday a little before 6:00 Luke was already there -- early for him. He smashed his lips against mine and then literally tore my clothes off (thankfully it wasn't one of my new outfits). He carried me to bed while still passionately kissing me, bounced me on the mattress, pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles, and got into a 69 position. He feverishly tongued my clit and fingered my pussy as I did my best to suck his entire cock into my mouth. Actually seeing it hard for the first time I realized that it was slightly thinner than Brian's and Bill's were, but about an inch longer and with a slight downward curvature.

After Luke brought me to one screaming orgasm, he turned me onto my hands and knees, shoved his dick up my channel, and started moving his cock in and out at light speed. I banged back, which he seemed to like. In doggy position the slight downward curvature of his dick caused the helmet to rub against my G-spot, each stroke causing my brain to flood my body with endorphins. Soon he injected a nice load into me as we climaxed almost simultaneously and then collapsed onto the bed.

When we recovered I laughed at him and said "You've still got your shirt on and your pants around your ankles."

"Sorry," he sheepishly replied, "I was excited."

"I figured that out," I giggled.

After he removed all of his clothes we just lay there grinning at each other like a couple of possums. Finally he spoke with a wide smile: "I think that was a little better than our previous sexual encounters."

"A little," I laughed as I stuck my tongue in his mouth then moved my mouth to his dick, sucked him hard again, and rode him with my best cowgirl techniques.

While wonderful, the sex with Luke the first few days was not as physically great as it had been with Brian, but in view of my emotional attachment was overall an even better experience. By the end of the second week as we continued our mink impersonations the sex was not only better emotionally than with Brian, but physically as well. I was finally sure that I was, in fact, in love with Luke.

Now fast forward to the present, six and a half years after our sexual excursions.

Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought or hoped that our marriage would fall apart, I would become a slut or whore, and/or Luke would fuck anything in a skirt. We fucked only each other, and except in my worst stages of pregnancy and recovery from pregnancy at least four times a week, with much oral stimulation as well. By doing my exercises religiously using the device Brian suggested it took me only six months before my pubococcygeus muscles were so toned, and my control over them so precise, that I could milk every last drop of cum out of Luke's dick even without us banging each other.

When our now four year old daughter and two year old son reach puberty, they are going to get Sex Ed, and will not go through a frustrating first year of marriage like Luke and I did. Then again, whenever I think back to my own Sex Ed excursion a smile appears on my face, and my panties get moist.

imhapless
imhapless
3,600 Followers