Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 01

Story Info
Alison Brie teaches some basic sex positions and other tips.
2.8k words
4.34
27.2k
52

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson One: The Basics

Starring Alison Brie

Codes: MF, Cons, Exhibition, Oral

*****

"Hi. My name is Alison Brie and welcome to Sex-Ed for Dummies."

The brunette actress was sitting on a well-lit stage, made up like a bedroom. Her wide blue eyes seemed to glow as she stared directly into the camera and spoke with a clear, soothing voice.

"This is the first of a series of instructional, hands-on videos, lessons and guides to the wonderfully wide and wild spectrum that is human sexuality. We will cover everything from blowjobs to anal to kinks to orgies to anything else you can imagine. Today, however, we are going to start off with some of the basics, really ease you into this."

She settled more comfortable onto the bed. A chiseled stud of a man walked onto set. He came to stand next to her, casually striking a pose worthy of Adonis. It looked as though he had a can of Pringles stuffed down the front of his tight jeans. You could see his ludicrously well-defined abs through his white t-shirt. He was classically handsome, with a rugged jaw line covered in scruff. His dark brown hair was trimmed short and slicked back. Alison let her eyes rove up and down the hunk next to her. Her gaze lingered at his crotch for a noticeable length of time. Then she looked back into the camera and silently mouthed, "WOW!"

"My partner for today is named Vince. As you can probably guess, he is a model for something or other. Say hello to the viewers Vince."

He gave a half-hearted, too-cool-for-this, wave at the camera before returning his attention to the actress.

"Let's get to it!" She said, still gazing adoringly into the lens. "To begin we still start off with some foreplay. Foreplay is crucial, especially for women, but men need a bit too. Kissing is a great way to get things rolling."

Vince sat down on the mattress and moved his hand to caress Alison's cheek as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips to meet his. The two gorgeous people locked lips, slowly and sensuously. Alison's fingers trailed down his shirt to lightly brush rock-hard pecs. Vince reached his other hand around her waist, pulling her in closer. The kissing became more passionate as lips parted and tongues began to worm their way into the other's mouth. Vince pushed Alison back onto the bed as the camera zoomed in and he settled his impressive form on top of her, his hand sliding up her leg.

She broke off the kiss to say, "Some light caressing goes a long way to compliment your canoodling. Butts and breasts are a great place to start before moving between a girl's thighs. And ladies, guys like nothing more than giving his bulge a good rub over those pants."

Vince immediately moved a hand to kneed one ample C-cup through her billowy blouse, massaging as though it were a lump of dough before moving onto the next one. His other hand squeezed her ass tightly, roaming over both cheeks. For her part, Alison moved a dainty paw towards the large cylindrical object desperately trying to break through the zipper of Vince's fly. She gave it a firm squeeze, sliding her hand along the girthy trouser snake. Vince gave an audible groan as he pushed his lips back onto Alison's, grinding his raging boner against her thigh. Squirming around with one another, he slipped a hand underneath her shirt.

"Now for the inexperienced, removing a girl's bra can be very intimidating. Vince here will demonstrate one tried and true method for taking it off."

Alison pushed the stud off her and sat up on the bed, back to the camera. She pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it aside carelessly. She looked over her shoulder and gave the viewers an alluring look.

"Vince, how many bras would you say you've have taken off in your time?"

"Hundreds. Easily." He said, in a deep gravelly voice.

"Hundreds. Wow! We have a real expert here. Ok, now pay close attention."

Vince reached a large beefy hand around Alison's back, grazing her alabaster skin as he went. With a slow exaggerated motion, he pinched the clasp together and slid with his fingers. The black lacy bra immediately popped open, the frilly straps falling off her porcelain shoulders as she gave a shrug.

"And that is how you do it! One hand, use your fingers to pinch the clasp, slid it a little and bam! My breasts have been freed from their prison! Of course, if you're still nervous, just have the woman take it off herself. A perfect opportunity for a little striptease."

Alison laid down flat on her back, her arms pressed up against her chest, covering her nipples. As she titled her head, long dark hair nearly brushing the floor, you could almost hear the collective gasp from the crew as she removed her arms, fully exposing her breasts to the open air. Her pink puffy nipples were like two little stiff mountain peaks upon great snowy white mounds. Vince was tugging at her jeans, eager to get them off as well. When she was freed of them, she raised one smooth pale leg up in the air.

"Matching underwear and bra are a nice touch, but the guy usually cares more about what's under them." She said with a wink.

Vince got on his knees as Alison rolled over and turned to face him. She licked her lips, staring at the poorly concealed weapon in his pants. His shirt was already off. She quickly undid his slacks and unzipped his fly with agonizing slowness. When she did finally pull down his pants, his cock sprang forward like it was spring-loaded. Her eyes widened, mouth agape at the size of the dick in front of her. She stared at it, forgetting her next lines completely. Her hand gripped the girthy veiny shaft and began stroking it slowly. The silence stretched on and on as she stared, enarmed with the gigantic fleshy instrument in front of her.

"Ms. Brie! Ms. Brie! Ms. Brie!" The producer was hissing at her from offscreen, trying to get her back on track. "ALISON!"

Alison jerked her head around, looking confused and then smiled back into the camera. Her hand looked pitifully tiny as she stroked the massive schlong faster.

"All men aren't going to be as big as Vince here, but the methods are still the same. A bit of sucking beforehand really drive him wild. We won't go too much into blowjob tips here, we'll cover that next episode. Still...I'll give you a little example of how to handle a dick."

She turned back to face Vince, fixed her big blue eyes on him and opened her mouth wide, eager to swallow him down.

The producer offscreen hissed at her again, "CIRCUMSIZED!"

She paused again, an annoyed look crossing her face as she was yet again deprived cramming the 11-inch salami into her gullet.

"Yes of course. Vince is circumcised, meaning her doesn't have a foreskin. Don't be intimidated or surprised if the dick you pull out has a hood over it. That's perfectly normal." She looked back towards the producer, "Is that everything, can I blow him now?"

The producer hadn't even nodded his head when Vince took the initiative and forced his cock right into her open mouth. Alison gave a groan of surprise, but more than happily accommodated the nearly foot-long prick into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft as she sucked every last ounce of precum out of the tip. Her tiny hand stroked the part she couldn't quite fit inside and the other juggled his huge, swollen testicles looking like two meatballs. Alison sucked and slurped her way up down his shaft, making sure to look up at him with her big blue eyes. Every single member of the crew was pitching a tent in their respective pants. One of them was covertly rubbing himself. When Alison released him, the veiny behemoth now shiny with spit in the bright lights of the set. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs, hooking a thumb on either side of her panties and sliding them down.

"Ladies. If you go down on your man, you better make sure that he goes down on you. Or else ditch him and find someone else to lick that pussy."

Vince buried his tanned face between her pale thighs and starting lapping at her pussy like a kitten drinking from a bowl of milk. Alison let out moans as Vince pushed deeper into her folds, wrapping a brawny arm under each of her pale thighs and lifting her up for better access to her dripping twat. As she wrapped her legs tighter around Vince's head, chest heaving, she looked back at the camera.

"It's pretty difficult for most men to get their woman to come from cunnilingus alone."

Vince grunted and chuckled from in-between her legs.

"But Vince here is doing a VERY good job."

Alison let Vince continue to munch on her pussy for a few minutes, allowing herself to enjoy the oral stimulation as she ran her hands over her pillowy mounds, twisting and squeezing her nipples. A shout from the producer brought her back to reality as she pulled Vince out from between her legs.

She looked at the camera dazedly. "Safe sex is important. If you don't know your partner or their sexual history, then make sure to use a condom. STD's are nobody's friend. Vince here is tested and clean, as I am. Now for the main course. Get that fat cock over here and inside of me big boy."

Vince happily complied, resting his sculpted form on top of the petite brunette. He lined up his thick slab of meat with her pussy and rubbed the head against her lips, smearing precum over it.

"This is probably the most standard position that people use. It's called missionary. The girl lies on her back and the man is on top and slides his dick inside." Alison said, eyes fluttering at the feeling of Vince's swollen piss slit rubbing against her stiff clit.

Vince thrust his hips forward, sliding himself all the way inside of her. Alison swore loudly as she felt every fat veiny inch of his trouser snake slither its way up her snatch. She could feel his engorged cum churning orbs pressed up against her taint. Vince started to thrust his hips with earthshattering force, proving those muscles were more than just for show. He wrapped his brawny arms around Alison slamming his pelvis into her over and over again. She grunted with time, steadily growing noisier. There were now several members of the crew rubbing themselves. One had dropped all pretense and had his cock in hand, beating away furiously as he watched the pair go at it. Vince gave one powerful slam and held himself to catch a breath. Alison pushed up and wrapped her legs around, rolling them until she was on top. Straddling him she sat upright, balancing a knee on either side of his chiseled torso. She placed two well-manicured hands onto his chest and started to rock her hips as she spoke again.

"This is called cowgirl and it puts me in control."

Alison started to bounce her hips up and down, digging her nails deeper into Vince's chest. He matched her rhythm, putting a beefy hand on either side of her waist and thrusting upwards just as she came down, ensuring maximum penetration.

"If you time your thrusts well enough, the man can penetrate you deep enough to hit your g-spot. Which Vince is doing RIGHT NOW!"

He smiled as he did his best to continue impaling her on his fleshy sword. Alison looked out to the crew and flashed a wink at the one with his dick out. That was immediately followed by several more pulling their willies out to have a wank and the ejaculation of someone in the back, grunting as he spilled his seed on the floor. Alison really kicked up the volume as she rode Vince, fucking him for all she worth, riding him like she would a bucking bronco. When she felt her pussy needed a break from the pummeling it was receiving, lest she actually be split in half, she rolled off of him and got onto all fours.

"Take me from behind stud." She said with a smirk and another wink.

Vince got on his knees and lined up his cock with her dripping cunt and pushed back inside. Alison screamed as he filled her yet again. Each thrust from Vince sent ripples through her body, causing her breasts to swing forwards like a pendulum.

"This...is called. Doggy. Style." Her speech was breathless and halting as she had trouble focusing from the sensation of Vince slamming into her backside. "And. It always...makes me...CUM!"

She shouted out loud suddenly and unexpectedly as she felt the orgasm build within her and release with the force of an exploding bomb. She shrieked, yelled, cursed and shook as the powerful sensation washed over her. Vince didn't relent in his pounding, using her hips to pull himself deeper like she was his own personal fucktoy.

When Alison felt like she could form coherent words again, she said, "It's only fair that you both have an orgasm. Guys, if you're a two-pump chump, then you are going to have to make it up your woman in other ways. Vince has made me cum, so now it's his turn." She turned her head around to face him. "You hear that big boy? It's time for you to give me all that fucking cum I know you've got building up in those balls of yours."

Vince grit his teeth, his face screwed up in concentration, wanting his experience with the actress to last a bit longer. Alison turned back to the camera to say, "Dirty talk can be very hot for both parties. In my experience, a few choice words and I can have a guy blowing his wad without even touching him. Isn't that right boys?"

She said it into the camera, but the crew took it to mean she was talking about them. Every prick was out now, furious jerking off as they waited for the climax of the scene. Even the cameraman, who was keeping one hand on the camera and the other on his throbbing prick.

"Come on Vince. Give me that cum! Blast that sweet creamy jizz straight into my pussy. YAH! YAH! YAH! Give it to me!" She shouted as he continuing pummeling her from behind.

Vince kept up his relentless pace until his dick was so hard he could have lifted her with it. He gave an almighty roar as he slammed himself in deep and released. Alison cried out as she felt his dick swell inside of her and blast out cum like a canon. Hot, thick, copious amounts of jizz exploded inside of her, shooting so deep inside of her she could feel warmth blossoming in her stomach. He didn't stop his primal yell as his dick fired out more and more semen, easily enough for two or even three dicks' worth. Alison felt herself cumming again at the sensation of being so utterly and completely filled up. Her screams mixed with his until they both fell silent, panting with the effort. Their orgasms were accompanied by the rest of the crew who hadn't already blown their load. Grunts and groans of pleasure filled the studio as pearly jism fired out of dicks, over the floor or into hands and maybe even onto some expensive equipment. Vince pulled out of her and flopped back onto the bed. Alison spun around and spread her legs facing the camera. It zoomed in to watch the milky spunk ooze out of her freshly fucked pussy. She brought two fingers down to rub, feeling the white cream between her fingers.

"Mmmm...this is called a creampie, when the guy cums inside of you. Other common places for ejaculation include the stomach, ass, back, tits and face. Pretty much anywhere really. I really enjoy a good load drenching my tits." She grabbed her sizable rack and shook it for the camera. "But I've got nice tits, so that's natural."

She looked at the producer, so see if there was anything else. He was busy trying to wipe the jizz off of his hand without staining his clothes.

"Well folks! That's it for our lesson today. I hope that you learned a little something or at least had fun. I know I did, Vince?"

He grunted from his position on the bed. Alison gave a trilling laugh.

"That means yes! Join us next time on Sex-Ed For Dummies as we learn how to give a proper blowjob with none other than international pop superstar, Taylor Swift!"