Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 02

Story Info
Taylor Swift teaches everyone how to give a blowjob.
5k words
4.7
22.1k
29

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #2: Blowjob

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: M+F, Cons, Facial, Oral

*****

"Hello everyone! Welcome to another episode of Sex-Ed For Dummies. Today we are here at the Los Angeles home of Taylor Swift, world renowned popstar." Said Glen, one the many good-looking spokespeople employed by Sex-Ed For Dummies. "She has graciously offered to give a lesson on how to give a proper blowjob. Isn't that right Taylor?"

"That's right Glen!" She said, waving enthusiastically to the camera.

Taylor wasn't dressed too formally for the occasion. She was all in black with a top that showed a decent amount of her perky cleavage. Her styled golden hair flowed to her shoulders, her lips were pink and full, eyes dark with mascara. Glen shifted slightly in his tailored three-piece suit as he eyed the blonde singer up and down.

"At your request we are filming in your house where you have invited some guests?"

The camera cut to another room where about 40 people, boys and girls alike, were crammed into what appeared to be Taylor's living room. They cheered loudly, all waving excitedly.

"These are all fans of yours?" Glen asked, the camera cutting back to him.

"Mmhmm!" Taylor nodded cheerily. "I'm very in touch with my fanbase. I follow them on social media, read their posts, watch their videos, etc. I've held secret sessions for fans to listen to my new albums in my homes in the past. I figured I'd treat this something like that!"

"How exactly were these fans selected?"

"The crowd was selected from fans who'd never met me before and also expressed an interested in becoming more sexually active, or looking to improve themselves in the bedroom!"

"Uh-huh. And the lucky gentlemen?"

The camera cut away again, this time to a different room where 10 good-looking dudes were all milling about, eagerly waiting for the proceedings to begin. It flashed back to Taylor.

"That process was a little more in-depth. I wanted male fans with big cocks. I held a kind of lottery. They created a profile, sent in submissions with pictures from my shows or with my merch. And more importantly, proof of a big dick."

"And how many submissions did you receive?"

"Literally millions. I had to hire a special tech guy to just filter out any dick that was under 10 inches. Once we got the pool narrowed down a bit, I personally went through and selected these ten gentlemen. Let me tell you, the size of some of these guys."

She held her hands far apart from one another with a look of utter shock on her face.

"I've been with big guys before, a lot of big guys, but these men are in a whole other league."

"Can you speak to a little more about the selection process?" Glen asked.

"It was difficult scrolling through all those dick pics. I would get so turned on that I'd have to bang one out right there, but my boyfriend can only take so much. His dick was about ready to fall off by the end. So, when he was recovering or away, I'd just have to rub one out myself. Sometimes a friend or two would join. Then I'd get back too it, but it never lasted that long before I got horny again. Needless to say, it took a LONG time to get through all those submissions. But if I was going to show everybody how to suck cock properly I wanted some big tools to work with."

Cutting back to the room of the lucky male recipients, another interviewer was standing by to get a statement from them.

"So, you guys are all big fans of Taylor's?" She asked the room at large.

The men looked at one another, some of them shrugging half-heartedly, others murmuring gentle sounds of affirmation.

"What would you say is your favorite thing about Taylor Swift?"

"Her legs." One guy said.

"Her cute little bubble butt." Said another.

"She's got a decent rack for a girl that slim." Said a third.

"I don't know. There's something about her face that just makes you want to blow a load all over it." Said a fourth.

There was a lot of nodding at this statement.

"That's great fella's, but I was thinking more along the lines of her music or career?"

There were confused looks as the men glanced at each other. Cleary they were waiting for someone to step up and answer the question.

"Ok. How about this? What's is your favorite song of hers?" The interviewer said, rubbing her forehead exasperatedly.

The silence stretched on for a long time in the room until one of the guys said, "Oh wait! I got this! I Kissed A Girl!"

She just blinked at them.

Cutting back to Taylor, she was saying, "I've been blowing guys since I was a teenager. I found early on that you can get a man to do just about anything if you don't have a gag reflex." Glen just nodded slowly as Taylor brought a hand up to her mouth to wipe at the corners of it. "Sorry! I'm drooling just thinking about all those big cocks waiting for me in the other room!"

"Let's not wait any longer then. Shall we?"

Taylor led Glen and the cameras into her fan-filled living room. They went berserk as she entered. She waved, an ecstatic look on her face. The 10 dudes filed in behind her and formed a line at the front of the room. They ranged in height, weight, race and build. They were all however, definitely prime male specimens.

"I don't want to wait any longer! Let's get started!" Taylor said, dropping down on her knees in front of the first guy in line. "Pants off boys! Get those cocks out!"

She dragged the pants off the first bloke as she hurriedly undid his belt. His cock sprang forward, ready and at attention, an 11-inch pole of thick, veiny manmeat with a healthy pair of hanging plums to match. Looking delighted, she grabbed the shaft and began stroking slowly.

"If your man isn't erect immediately, that's fine. Suck on that softie until he is stiffer than a board." She said, blue eyes alight in the lights of the camera. "If he doesn't get hard with you sucking on his ding-dong then there might be a bigger problem there. Thankfully it doesn't look like these boys have any problems."

She gazed down the line at the row of erect cocks, all waiting for her. A couple of the guys were rubbing their rods watching her with eager expressions.

"Uh-uh boys! No touching until I get to you! I promise it'll be worth the wait!"

She laughed and the crowd of fans behind her cheered. Staring up at the first fellow, she placed her pouty lips around his ping-pong ball sized mushroom head, taking him into her mouth. He threw back his head, groaning loudly enough to hear it down the street. She looked up at him, a big ol' grin on her face, lips dancing down to the shaft. She paused only when his plump testes were resting on her chin.

Releasing him with a *POP*, she said, "The key to a good blowjob is suction. Take your lips wrap them as tight as you can around his shaft. Slide them up and down his shaft at a speed you're comfortable with." She demonstrated, pursing her lips tight around his fat prick and sliding up and down. "Take as much of him into your mouth as you can." She took him down to the balls again.

"Repetitive motion is crucial, so even if you can't take him all the way, take as much as you can for as long as you can. And suck, suck, suck! Creating pressure with your mouth will have your man popping in no time."

Her mouth inhaled the bulging dick. His expression twisted and contorted as he struggled valiantly to retain his sperm. Taylor was having none of it. Her cheeks caved inwards, looking like she was sporting a permanent duck face. She sucked the cum out of him like a vacuum sucks up a dust bunny. He blew his wad within a minute, pumping the first load of the evening straight into her greedy mouth. Her cheeks reversed, suddenly bulging as her mouth was flooded with goopy jism. She gulped it down like a runner chugging water after a marathon. Letting his cock fall from her mouth, she turned to face the camera. Pearly white globules of cum oozed from the corners of her pouty lips as she licked them appreciatively.

"Swallowing. Some people love it. Some hate it. I for one cannot get enough. I love everything about it. The taste, the texture, the way a load feels as it slides down your throat. And most importantly, the activity leading up to it! And there is actually a decent amount of protein in the average guy's load. Vegan's, I'm looking at you. Thanks bud." She finished saying, winking at the guy and giving his dick a quick kiss.

Not bothering to stand, she sidled over to the next guy and said, "Eye contact is crucial for any blowjob. So, when you wrap your lips around his knob, make sure you are staring up at him. And give a smile. He wants nothing more than for you to think his dick tastes like candy. Personally, I think it tastes better. After all, you do get a creamy treat at the end!"

Taylor performed a similar set of moves on this equally hung stud, expect this time her blue eyes never left his face. She made grunts, groans and other noises of satisfaction, but the true magic was in her eyes. Reflected in each of those crystal blue pools was a plea. A plea for more cum. Her plea didn't go unanswered for long. In almost no time at all she was treated to another sticky reward, as the guy shouted out to the lord above and exploded into her mouth. She happily swallowed it all down, smacking her lips in appreciation. She moved down the line to the next one. His dick appeared to be the shortest of the bunch at 10 inches, but was thicker than a Burmese python. Taylor stuck out her tongue, trailing along the mass of veins on his underbelly. She worked her tongue up and down his shaft more thoroughly than a cat cleaning itself.

"Sometimes you don't even need to put it in your mouth. Let your tongue do the work! The underside is especially sensitive, as is the tip." She said, puckering her lips like she was going to kiss it and flicking her tongue like a snake against his oozing piss slit. Crystal clear precum was dripping out like a leaky faucet as she lapped it up. She ran her tongue over every millimeter of his cock in rapid succession, looking like she was trying to finish an enormous popsicle before it melted on a sweltering summer's day in her hometown of Nashville. The dude blew just as Taylor opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out for all to see. The guy roared like a bull elephant, jerking himself off as he fired volley after volley of creamy jizz into her open awaiting mouth. Her lips never closed as she swirled the pearly pool around with her pink tongue, looking as though she was tasting the most delicious sauce in the world. Turning to face the camera, mouth full of spunk she finally closed her lips. Gulping in an exaggerated manner, she gave a thumbs up, opening wide to prove it was all gone.

The fourth generously endowed man was next as she moved down the line and said, "Ball handling is also crucial. Not too rough though. Your best bet is while you are sucking on his knob to cup his sack in the palm of your hand and roll his nuts around with your fingers. Like this."

She demonstrated on her latest victim, sucking on his crown while one hand reached up to do exactly what she had just described. She held her palm flat, fingers cupped ever so slightly as they gently prodded and massaged the nectarine sized testicles dangling there.

"Sometimes you need two hands! Damn buddy!" She said giggling.

He groaned, unable to speak as his nustack was treated to the most thorough and intimate massage of its life.

"Then...to mix it up, suck on those nuts!" She said gleefully.

She attached her lips to his scrotum, taking one of those massive orbs entirely into her mouth. She draped his cock across her face, savoring the feel of the warm pulsing member on her pretty features as she slurped and nuzzled at his gonads.

"Mmhhmmm... massage... his... taint... too..." She managed to get out between slurps.

Her fingers reached behind the nustack as it received its saliva bath. She firmly stroked his taint as she opened her mouth the kind of wide that only singers can achieve and fit his entire sack into her mouth, a testicle bulging out of each cheek. She looked just like a greedy squirrel. She sucked hard and the guy blew his load right there. Heavy, creamy jizz spurted out onto the top of her head and into her hair as she reached up and jerked the shaft, still doing her best to swallow his entire scrotum. She didn't seem to mind at what looked to be about three dicks' worth of cum that had just been spilled on the top of her head. Instead, she made sure to squeeze out any remaining cum onto her forehead before releasing his shriveling gonads with a great breath and taking him into her mouth to suck up any remaining cum.

"Yea. That happens sometimes." She said, shrugging as she released him and moved onto the next guy.

"Sometimes your mouth is dry, or maybe his dick just tastes a little funny. Who knows? Lube is a viable option. Make sure it's edible, and pick a flavor you like. This one tastes like strawberry's!" Taylor said as an assistant handled her a red bottle of thick jelly lubricant. She poured it along with shaft, spreading it around with her dainty palm before going at it with her mouth. "Sometimes lube can have tingle sensations for both him and you! How about it? Does it feel good?"

The guy nodded mutely as she treated the cock like a delicious pastry. Licking, sucking and cooing at every chance she got. Before too long, he expelled the cream filling inside which Taylor swallowed to her delight.

"Mmmmm, makes his cum taste even better too!"

She moved down the line.

"Now sharing a dick is a very different experience." Said Taylor, looking around and biting her lip nervously as though she had forgotten something. "I think Selena is around here somewhere. She can help me demonstrate..."

"That's quite alright Taylor. We will cover group pairings in another lesson." Said Glen quickly, starting out of his stupor and remembering his job here.

"OH, COME ON DUDE!" The guy said looking at Glen in disbelief.

"Alright then. Let's see. What's next? Ah yes, taking a facial is like art. Anyone can do it, but few have mastered it. Let me demonstrate. Ready buddy?" She asked, looking up at the man.

He nodded, slack-jawed as she proceeded to devour his shaft like a starving woman on a desert island presented with a ten-course meal. The poor guy never stood a chance. Within minutes he was begging for release, the veins threatening to burst on his meaty prick as she stroked it a mile-a-minute, blinking two large blue eyes at him and ready to receive.

"There are two ways to do this. Either you control it, or he does. I'll stroke him until he cums and the next guy can demonstrate the other way."

Taylor leveled the cum-filled organ directly at her face. Her hand was a blur, a begging, pleading look on her face he grew stiffer and stiffer beneath her palm until he shouted a warning and erupted. Taylor closed her eyes as her face was assaulted with salty jism. Streak after streak of white hot cum splattered across her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. She kept her eyes close, stroking the guy until she felt the last bit dripple out of him.

Wiping a bit of spunk from her eye, she said, "Unless you trust your partner's aim, it's probably best to close your eyes, at least for the first initial volley. Also, make sure to suck out any leftover cum in his urethra, he'll really appreciate that." She did just that. "Now you can clean off your face right away, or if your partner is good for another go, maybe leave it on. It'll really get them going, seeing you covered in their cum. Ok, next!"

Taylor made no move to clean herself as she moved down the line again. The next fella fared no better than the previous one. At the mercies of Taylor's oral bag of tricks, he also blew his wad in minutes. This time, she released him and waited impatiently as he took ahold of his thick shaft. He pointed it at Taylor, jerking himself off like his life depended on it. She sat there, mouth a gaping pink maw, asking for more cum on her already spunk-splattered face.

"Be vocal!" She said. "Really beg for his cum. It'll make him blow that much harder! Now come on big boy, stroke that fucking cock and spray that fat load over all my pretty face. Haven't you always wanted to cum on Taylor Swift's face? Huh? Yea, that's right. Gimme a big load. Right now. Right now. RIGHT NOW! COME ON!"

The guy uttered a roar that rattled the windows as his cock swelled and detonated right in the popstar's face. His dick sprayed like a firehouse, giving no consideration to Taylor. He blasted two wet wads into each of her eyes, gluing her lashes together before aiming upwards to fire even more across her forehead and into her hair. As he relaxed, he gave one more long spurt down onto her onto her black blouse, making a far bigger white stain that few stray drops already present there. Taylor, now blinded, searched cautiously for his cock, taking it into her mouth and sucking it dry before releasing him.

"This is what happens you when let the man aim. Blinded by cum." She said, wiping her eyes clear and sucking on her fingers to clean them.

"A lot of times, the man will be in a seated position. This is a little different than standing." She said, pushing the eight guy down into a plush armchair. "It lets you have easier access to the balls, which as we saw before can really drive a him wild. However, I'd recommend actually tonging his taint from this position. Like this."

She demonstrated the motion, lifting his cock straight up, spitting and stroking as she pressed her nose against his sack, tongue darting out underneath the sack, straying dangerous close to his asshole. The guy groaned and gripped the arms of the chair with white knuckles.

"Handwork is important, especially for this position as you focusing on his balls. Keep the strokes firm, fast and along the entire shaft. And if you move a bit lower, you can worm your tongue right into his asshole!"

The guy felt the singer's snake like tongue slip between his hairy cheeks and he grunted out a warning as he fired his load upwards into the air. The crowd watched with open mouths, hard dicks and swollen clits. The pearly jism flew upwards before descending like white rain onto her already sticky scalp. Semen peppered her body, shooting down the back of her black blouse. One girl in the front row had to wipe off a glob of semen that landed squarely on her cheek.

Moving her tongue off his groin, she said, "Wow! He blew like a geyser! Did you get that?"

Glen nodded, still mesmerized by the sight of the cum-drenched pop singer. His suit pants were threatening to tear at the seams as his boner struggle to break free.

"One more different position to show everyone." She said, dragging the next guy next to a long table and climbing upon it.

He stood transfixed as the leggy singer laid on her back, letting her head hang off the side. Her long golden hair tumbled to the floor, much of it stuck together with drying cum.

"Upside down, you have less control but it's great for the guy." She said, pulling his cock close to her and stroking.

He plunged his dick into her awaiting mouth, sticking it in deep until his sack was resting on the bridge of her nose. Taylor went cross-eyed trying to keep her eyes on it. She pulled it out her gullet with a wet slurp and started stroking again as she attacked the underside of his dick with her tongue. Alternating between licking the shaft and nibbling at the balls, she released him to say, "Your techniques are essentially the same as when you are on your knees, only the different angle probably means you can take him deeper, and it feels great for him to mix it up."

12