Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 05

Story Info
Anal sex with Bryce Dallas Howard and Camila Cabello.
6.8k words
4.76
21.4k
28

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real! It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #5: Anal

Starring Bryce Dallas Howard & Camila Cabello

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, Anal, Masturbation, Oral

*****

"Hello and welcome back to another episode of Sex-Ed For Dummies!" The announcer yelled, his voice deep and booming.

The camera panned down across the live studio audience as they cheered and clapped, clearly very excited to be there. Each audience member was better looking than the last. Women and men alike were 10's across the board. The camera came to rest on a devilishly handsome older gentleman in a crisp sleek suit, seated behind a large wooden desk on what appeared a late-night set. His features were chiseled, his hair a nice blend of salt and pepper, the smile lines deep on his tanned face.

"Hi everyone. Hugh Johnson here, and I'll be hosting our lovely guests this evening. We've got a great show for you tonight and are extremely excited to have full house!" The crowd shouted, applauded and stamped their feet. Hugh smiled widely, showing off perfectly white teeth. "It's a special show tonight. Something we've been getting requests for since day one. Anal! Sex that is. Does it hurt? Will there be shit everywhere? Does it give better orgasms? We'll answer it all. Or more specifically, our first guest will! Please welcome, Bryce Dallas Howard!"

He threw his hands to the side. Bryce emerged from behind the thick red velvet curtain, smiling brightly and waving to the audience. She blew a kiss as she sauntered across the stage, her heel's clicking on the floor. The busty redheaded MILF was dressed surprisingly professionally. A tight form, fitting red dress only served to highlight just well-endowed she was, both up top and on the bottom. The eyes of every audience and crew member followed her ass as it shifted from side to side while she walked. She shook hands with Hugh, as they exchanged a quick peck on the cheek. Just before sitting down in her chair, she gave her ass a little wiggle for the camera. The ample flesh strained against the tight fabric of her dress, threatening to tear at the seams before she turned around and sat down in the chair. The crowd clapped and cheered. Uncrossing her legs with a wink, she gave a nice quick upskirt to every viewer.

"Welcome Bryce!"

"Thanks Hugh! So glad to be here!" She replied, beaming at him and gazing out over the crowd with wide pale green eyes.

"Let's get right down to it Bryce. You're here today to talk about and demonstrate anal sex. Considered something of a taboo to your average everyday citizen, what do you enjoy so much about it?"

"I didn't start having anal sex until I was older, in my 30's. I was nervous at first, but I had a trustworthy partner and we both really wanted to try it."

"With an ass like that, I can't blame him!"

"The first time can be painful if you're not careful about, but really if you make the necessary preparations, it can be unbelievable. Ladies, I'm talking about the best orgasms you've ever had. Like, squirt ten feet across the room kind of orgasms."

"Wow! And how about for a gentleman who might be interested in anal?" Hugh asked.

"I mean, obviously I don't have a penis, so I can't speak for men, but I've heard from many sources that both giving and taking it up the butt is remarkable."

"Ok, so you didn't start having anal sex until you were in your 30's, what makes you our expert here today?"

"Besides the fact I've got an ass that just won't quit?" She gave a tinkling laugh. "I really just can't get enough of it. Making up for lost time and all that. My husband fucks my ass more often then he fucks my pussy!"

"Sounds good enough for me! But, what about first time anal? What do you need to do to prepare?"

"That's why we have Camila Cabello here today." The crowd started to clap again. A few whoops from some of the guys could be heard. "Yea, give it up for Camila! She'll be coming out a little later in the show. She's here today to demonstrate that losing your anal virginity is not the big deal we make it out to be. That's not to say there isn't any preparation involved for your first time."

"Such as?" Hugh asked, a pencil and notepad at the ready. The cocky grin on his face said that he was already very familiar with this subject, but we would give a good of show of ignorance.

"You definitely want to do some anal play before sticking a big ol' cock up there. Fingers. Tongues. Toys, if you've got them. Buttplugs are your friend! They really stretch the sphincter out and get it ready to receive. To make things more fun, you can wear one all day as a sexy treat. They feel wonderful. Sometimes, I'm even wearing one on set, if I don't have to do an action scene that day. Another thing. Don't eat spicy foods the day before. Especially the first time. Because if your stomach is even a little upset, then there is a chance that when he pulls out you will lose control and shit everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Nobody wants that." She rubbed her chin as she considered what else to say. "You would think I wouldn't have to say this, but LUBE UP! Seriously. You can't do anal with some kind of lube. The butthole doesn't get wet like a vagina does. Absolutely no dry-dogging it."

"Uh-huh, anything else you want the folks at home to know?"

Bryce thought about her answer before saying, "I think it would be better if I just showed everyone! Let's get my partner out here already!"

Hugh nodded and the crowd began to clap again as the velvet curtain opened once more and a stunning Latin hunk swaggered out. He was tall, absolutely ripped, muscles bulging as he made his way across the stage. His jet-black hair was slicked back, and he had just a hint of stubble on his handsome features. The bulge in his tight pants was evident even from across the room. Bryce's went wide and her jaw dropped as she took in every inch of this tanned stud. One lady in the crowd actually swooned, slumping down in her seat at the sight of him. He shook hands with Hugh and then extended his hand to shake Bryce's. Her mouth was still opened, eyes glued to his crotch.

"Eh-hem!" Hugh said, startling Bryce out of her stupor. "This is Hector. He'll be your costar for today."

She stood up and quickly shook his hand, her usually pale face a bright shade of pink.

"Hector?" Hugh asked. "Ever had anal sex before?"

"Of course." He said through a thick accent. "Lots of times."

"How about with anyone with an ass as fine as Bryce's?"

Hector eyed the 38-year-old MILF, his eyes glued to her behind. She wiggled it a bit for him as he stared unashamedly.

"Don't think so." Hector replied with a grin.

Together they moved over to another stage, away from the desk and chairs. A plush bed was laid out before them. Velvet sheets the same color as the curtain with many fluffy looking pillows and a gaudy looking headboard.

"Here we are folks. Enough talking. Time for some action!" Hugh said, "I'll let Bryce take it over from here."

"Thanks Hugh!" Bryce said. "First thing's first! Time to get naked!"

Immediately Hector unzipped her dress for her. It slipped off her shoulders, revealing a black bra underneath. That too quickly came off as well, revealing her pale milky tits to the air. Her nipples were as pink as her face. She shimmied out of the dress letting it drop to the floor. Stepping out of it, she struck a pose for the camera as it zoomed it, taking in her rear in all its pale fleshy glory, the black g-string flossing between supple white buttcheeks. She gave her booty a little slap, sending ripples through her ample backside. Hector leaned over and gave it a harder smack. Bryce gave a squeak and smiled as her entire butt jiggled. Sauntering towards the edge of the stage, booty and boobs a-jiggling, she pulled down her black thong, letting the fabric fall to the ground before leaning over to pick it up, presenting her ass for all to see. Her pink pussy was also on full display. As she picked up the undergarment, she pulled back on it like a slingshot and fired it into the crowd. It landed between two gentlemen who promptly began to fight over it. After a brief struggle, a winner emerged and held it up high for all to see before bringing it to his nose and breathing in deeply. His other hand immediately flew to his lap, starting to rub the evident boner sticking up there. The producer jogged over from his chair.

"Nah-uh! No touching yourself!" He said, waving his hands at the guy clutching Bryce's panties.

He only reluctantly stopped rubbing himself, but tucked the black undergarment down the front of his trousers and shuddered.

"Now, when you're having anal sex, it helps to be totally and utterly aroused. I'm talking like dickdrunk levels of horniness. You'll need lots of foreplay for your lady to feel comfortable." Bryce said as she laid on the bed and spread her legs wide, revealing her pink slit with a landing strip of fiery red hair. It turns out the carpet did match the drapes.

"Get over here and eat this pussy Hector."

The Latin stud was all too eager to comply as he slithered onto the mattress and buried his dark-haired head between the redhead's thighs. He licked her twat with a nimble tongue and nibbled at her clit as she threw her head back against the headboard and gasped. Her hands found his head, running her fingers through his dark shiny hair. The crowd watched eagerly as Bryce squirmed and moaned with pleasure beneath Hector's oral ministrations. Her hands left his head to move up her body and tug at her puffy pink nipples. She moaned louder and louder as he buried his tongue deeper and deeper into her snatch. Once Bryce felt she was sufficiently warmed up, she dragged Hector away from her pussy and flipped over onto her stomach before thrusting her ass high up in the air.

She turned to face the camera and said, "Once he's munched on your pussy for a bit, it's time to move onto the asshole. And if he doesn't like eating ass, then he shouldn't be putting his dick up there."

Hector had zero problems as he dove right in-between those soft buttcheeks, spreading them apart so the camera could get a nice close up of her bleached, pink and puckered asshole. He ran his tongue around her tight anal ring before penetrating it with the tip of his tongue. If Bryce had been loud before, it was nothing compared to now as Hector tongue-fucked her rear entryway, drenching her rosebud with copious saliva as he slobbered away.

"Start out with fingers once he's licked you a bit." Bryce said, her voice somewhat muffled with her face buried in the sheets. "But lube them up first!"

Hector grabbed the supplied lube, coating it over his hands and rubbing it around slick fingers before prying her cheeks apart again, leaving shiny handprints behind. Everyone watched with bated breath as he slowly slid one finger in Bryce's backdoor. She groaned as he pushed in knuckle deep with ease. He worked his finger out to the tip before sliding it back in several times over. It was quickly followed up with two fingers. Then three. With each finger penetration, Bryce gave a loud gasp. Before long Hector was fingerbanging her backdoor with force, the squelching sounds echoing across the stage. As Hector built up even more speed, Bryce pushed him off, ready for the real thing.

"If you still don't feel prepared after the fingers, then you may want to utilize some toys. But, I'm wet and ready. I want that big dick up my ass ASAP!" She said, shaking her booty as Hector frantically pulled his cock out from behind his underwear. As it flopped into view, Bryce cursed staring at the veiny behemoth. "Fuck! That's supposed to fit up my ass! Jesus! Camila's gonna have it rough!"

Hector shrugged and grinned as he squirted more lube onto his massive prick until it was slick and shiny in the bright studio lights. The crowd cheered as Bryce settled onto all fours, presenting her ass for the taking. Hector got into position, wielding his cock like a weapon, he beat his bronze dickhead against her white tushy several times before lining it up with her butthole. Bryce made it wink at him.

"Breathing is very important. You don't want to hold your breath because it will make you tense up. Just breathe and relax. If it hurts, tell your partner and let yourself adjust before trying again or going further in."

Hector pressed his fat mushroom head against her tight anal ring and pushed. Bryce was clearly the anal expert she claimed to be, otherwise there was no way her sphincter would have taken a dick of that length and girth so easily. Even so, there was still some resistance as he pushed. Her asshole stretched as she cried out, her pitch rising with each passing second until there was a loud *POP* and his bell-end slid inside.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!" Bryce screamed out as the crowd watched Hector's penis disappeared inch by girthy inch into her backside.

He came to rest, balls deep, letting her get accustomed to the gigantic schlong stuffed up her backdoor.

"Doggystyle is a great starter position for anal." Bryce said. "It also gives him a nice view of your ass!"

Hector grinned and grabbed a handful of alabaster flesh, kneading the jiggly mass between his fingers. It was followed up quickly with another smack. At Bryce's nod, he began thrusting slowly. The crowd was having a real hard time not touching themselves. All over the stands, hands covertly moved across crotches, or slipped under skirts, feeling hardened dicks and clits alike as the big-bootied redhead was plowed from behind, large breasts swinging beneath her as Hector picked up speed. One hand was between her legs, massaging her wet slit as the impact of Hector's thrusts rocked her entire body.

"Continued vaginal stimulation is recommended. It's helps heighten the state of arousal and can help if it's a bit uncomfortable at first." Bryce said, grunting out the words between humps. "This position is also great for some spanking! Start out with a light smack to see how your partner responds. If they like it, do it harder until you find a force you're both comfortable with! Me? I like it hard. Smack dat ass baby."

Hector maintained his ramming speed as he raised one muscular arm high, spreading his five fingers wide, his hand large enough to palm a basketball. He brought it down with a sharp smack that cut through the air like a knife. Bryce shivered and her eyes momentarily rolled into the back of her head as she felt his hand connected with her shaking tushy. And shake it did. With each smack to Bryce's ample keister, ripples moved across it likes waves on a pond. Both Hector and the crowd liked the look of it. He whacked and whacked, Bryce crying out each time until her pale skin glowed with a bright pink handprint. Limbs trembling, she laid down flat on the bed, squashing her tits beneath her and letting Hector slip out of her.

"Prone-bone is nice because you can feel your partner on top of you."

Hector spread her cheeks again, looking down at the empty chasm left behind by his cock. Grinning, he slipped back inside with absolutely no problem. He laid his muscular tanned form on top of her pale curves. Using his hands to hold himself up he slammed himself down like a piledriver absolutely wrecking Bryce's tight butthole. Tilting her head backwards, she pulled down his head for a long lingering kiss, filled with lots of sloppy tongue, punctuated with gasps and moans each time Hector drove himself balls deep into her rectum. She broke it saying, "Ok, now time for something a little different."

Bryce rolled onto her back as Hector reluctantly pulled out of her again. Grabbing a hefty calf in each hand, she pulled back so her legs were high up in the air. Now the entire crowd could get a good look at just how gaping her asshole was. Several jaws dropped as they stared mesmerized by the deep dark hole. Placing a leg on each of Hector's shoulders, he lined up with her anus and pushed inside.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" Bryce cried out. "SOOOO GOD DAMN DEEP!"

As Hector began thrusting again, she tried to recover her composure, "This position hits really deep. Not recommended for beginners!"

It was too much. The crowd couldn't take it anymore. Most were openly masturbating, hard dicks pulled from tight trousers and skirts flipped up as fingers were sunk knuckle deep into sticky twats. The producer was running up and down the stairs, trying to tear people away from their own genitals, but he was having very little luck as he was roughly pushed back.

Hector railed Bryce harder and harder, pushing on her legs as he did so, slowly inching them further and further back. She grabbed hold of them and pulled, until her heels were just about touching her ears. Her asshole could not possibly be more open than it was than in this position. And she let the studio know it, screeching like a banshee as she was pounded by the big Latin cock. While Bryce's hands were occupied, Hector wildly frigged her clit until it was clear she was about to cum.

"POUND MY ASSHOLE YOU BIG-DICKED STUD!! FUCKING WRECK ME!! YEA!! YEA!! YEA!! OHHH GAWD!! I'M CUMMING!! KEEP GOING!!"

Hector didn't stop as his pelvis slammed into Bryce's ass over and over again. Sweat glistening on his tanned chiseled body as she got closer and closer to climax.

"C-CC-CCUUUMMMINGGG!!" Bryce screamed as a spray of lady cum shot forth from spasming cunt, drenching Hector from face to groin in her sticky juices.

He blinked in surprise as the juices dripped down his muscular torso, licking the pleasant taste on his lips. Bryce let her legs fall forward, flopping onto the already sticky sheets. Hector pulled his bulging rod from her well and truly fucked asshole.

Bryce groaned and looked around for the camera, "Squirting... happens more often than you'd think with anal. I'd never squirted in my entire life until I started getting fucked up the ass." She looked down to Hector who was slowly stroking his cock. "Let's get you off bud." Bryce looked around and said, "Actually Hugh, can we borrow your desk?"

"Sure Bryce! Come on over!" Hugh said cheerily.

Hugh stood up from behind his desk and somewhat awkwardly moved to the side, his tight suit pants doing absolutely nothing to conceal the massive erection hidden there. Bryce stood up on shaky legs, wrapped a hand around Hector's dick and led him over to the desk. The camera followed them the entire way. She proceeded to bend over, resting her torso on the hard wood and presenting her ass, high up in the air.

"Fuck me big boy." She said with a wink.

"You got it chica." Hector said, smacking his cock against her ass a couple of times before sticking it back inside.

Bryce clutched the desk with her well-kept fingernails as Hector jackhammered in and out of her puckered butthole. The desk shook and rattled, making a screeching noise as it was pushed across the set, inch by inch with the force of Hector's hammering hips.

"Bent over something, whether a desk, bed, chair or whatever is a fantastic position for anal." Bryce said. "It lets your partner go full force because they are standing up, while you can relax and take it! Go Hector! Harder!" Hector slammed harder. "I SAID HARDER!"

"Madre dios..." He muttered and pummeled her even harder.

And as her ass rippled, pinned between Hector's pummeling pelvis and the hard wood of the desk, Bryce found herself cumming again, squirting another liter of clear fluid all over Hugh's mahogany desk.

"Oops..." Bryce said, trying and failing to look at the camera with cross-eyed vision.

Hector wasn't far behind, pulling his dick out, gazing down at her fat ass and fisting his prick as the camera zoomed in tight for the money shot. He jerked himself until he gave a grunt and thick, white ropes burst forth from his throbbing prick. Blast after blast of gooey semen spurted onto Bryce's backside. The pink cheeks were soon covered in enough spunk to make it look like she sat in a tray of murky off- white paint. The crowd paused in their frantic masturbation to watch in awe as it trickled down her rounded cheeks, onto her legs and the floor. Bryce laid sprawled across the desk for a minute, recovering before looking up at the camera.

12