Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 06

Story Info
Alicia Vikander with some advanced techniques.
4.7k words
4.66
11.2k
16

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not real! It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #6: Advanced Techniques

Starring Alicia Vikander

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, Facial

*****

Two people sat in comfortable armchairs, facing one another in a tastefully decorated modern living room. The camera zoomed in on the stunning brunette, utterly relaxed in a loose flowing silk robe that concealed next to nothing of her toned, athletic slender body. She crossed her bare, smooth legs as the camera centered on her.

"Hello Sex-Ed For Dummies viewers and welcome. I'm Alicia Vikander and I am positively thrilled to be your instructor today!"

She spoke with the hint of an accent, which only served to enhance any of the words that were uttered from between her red lips. Sitting across from her was a familiar face. Glen Dee, chief field reporter for Sex-Ed For Dummies. He smiled and leaned forward. Clutched in his hands, a notepad. A smartly pressed dress shirt and dark slacks seemed overly formal compared to Alicia's immodest silky attire.

"Alicia, it's such a pleasure to meet you. I must thank you for letting us film in your home today. Viewers know that things got a bit out of hand during our last lesson. The studio is still in the midst of repairs and renovations."

Alicia gave a trilling laugh, "I saw! Can you blame that crowd? Bryce Dallas Howard and Camila Cabello? What a combination! You would have needed police to stop that from getting out of hand."

Glen chuckled, "It's true, but we should hopefully be back in the studio for our next lesson. Let's focus on you. Why not tell the folks at home a little bit about what we will be doing today?"

"Well Glen, we've had quite a few different lessons so far. And frankly, some quite stunning instructors. Truly talented. When you approached me, I had the idea to do something for those with a little more experience. A lot of those lessons so far have been for beginners."

"I mean, it is called Sex-Ed For Dummies. And I wouldn't exactly call taking a 10-inch cock up the butt for beginners, but I see your point."

Alicia grinned, showcasing beautiful white teeth. "Don't worry. I still plan on making it very informative. I will be demonstrating a variety of sex positions and techniques that are a maybe a little more advanced then say missionary or doggystyle. You know, in case partners are looking for something new to try. Spice things up. Or impress the girl or bloke you bring home from the bar."

"I'm sure our viewers will appreciate that. Is there anything else you'd like to add?"

"Recommended reading, the Karma Sutra. Even though it is ancient, there is some remarkable stuff in there. My husband and I use what we've learned in there all the time. A few of the things I'll be doing will be difficult if you aren't flexible." She uncrossed her smooth legs, giving the briefest of glimpses at her crotch, the view unimpeded by the presence of underwear. Glen shifted in his seat uncomfortably as he tried very hard to maintain eye contact with the brown-eyed beauty. "I was as a professional ballerina for years before I became an actress. If you just can't bend the way I can, that is fine. Practice makes perfect. Don't overdo it and pull anything! I've already limbered up right before we got the camera's rolling. Stretching beforehand is never a bad idea if you want an especially wild session of fornication." Glen nodded, staring off into the distance as he remembered her stretching just a few minutes ago. "Uh, Glen?"

He jolted out of his reverie and cleared his throat loudly. "Yes. Eh-hem." He quickly glanced down at his notes, pressing the pad hard against his painfully obvious boner. "What about Sex-Ed For Dummies drew you to accept our offer?"

"You men and women are doing some great work, getting information and safe sex tips out there. It's refreshing. Americans are so hung up on sex, it's a refreshing change of pace. We Europeans are much more relaxed about it. I wanted to do my part, maybe help a few horny viewers out."

"That's great. Truly. Why don't we head upstairs and get started? Shall we?"

Alicia nodded and stood up, the silk robe slipping just a little bit more off of her athletic body. Glen also stood up, the notepad pressed squarely against his crotch as he followed somewhat awkwardly. She led the camera through her home, weaving through lavish room after lavish room, each with more tasteful modern décor than the last. As she ascended up the staircase, the camera swung low, capturing the curve of her perky buttcheeks, jiggling ever so slightly with each light footstep on the steps. Arriving at her own bedroom, she threw the double doors opened. Her costar was already inside, sprawled on top of the sheets, buck naked. A muscular European hunk, he sat up as she entered, his massive uncircumcised dick flopping halfway down his thigh as he got up to greet her. His skin was pale, eyes a dazzling display of blue and his hair blonder than bleach. He towered above her as they embraced, meeting in the middle to kiss each other on each cheek.

"Johan, I presume?" She said, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Dah." He said, his heavy Nordic accent evident even in that one syllable word.

"Wonderful." Alicia said her brown eyes glued to his massive dong, now swinging freely between his legs. Both nipples began to harden, poking up through the thin silk of the robe.

The camera crew did a quick check, making sure the three cameras in the room were perfectly framed. One was at the foot of the bed, another on the side and one fixed to the ceiling above it.

"Ok, we ready to get started?" Glen asked.

Alicia nodded eagerly and with a quick tug, undid the tie holding her robe together. It fluttered to the floor. There was a collective gasp from everyone in the room as they stared slack-jawed at her naked form. Her body was toned, muscles tight and taught, a perky set of breasts and a perkier ass to match. Twirling around for the camera with grace that only a ballerina could achieve. Her entire body was hairless, apart from her crotch, which was sporting a neatly trimmed, but full bush. Stepping forward, she squatted down in front of Johan, taking his rapidly hardening member into her mouth. Loud slurping and sucking noises filled the room as Alicia quickly brought Johan up to his full, impressive length. Once he was there, she stroked the saliva-soaked shaft, peeling back the foreskin and swiping her thumb across the sensitive piss slit, already dribbling precum.

Facing the camera, she said, "Sucking an uncircumcised dick is no different than a circumcised one, except for the fact you need to play with the foreskin a bit more. Maybe pull back the hood and tease the head. Otherwise, use all the tips and tricks Taylor Swift showed us during her lesson. Still, we all need some foreplay. Mutually pleasurable positions are a big favorite of mine. That way neither party is left out. Johan? Get on the bed."

The lumbering beefcake laid flat on the bed, his dick sticking straight up in the air like a pillar of steel. Alicia climbed up after him, placing her muff directly on his mouth. Without hesitation, Johan began to chow down, making her shudder as she felt a big, thick tongue licking her labia. Leaning forward, she laid down on top of him, pressing her toned body against his. With her face now only an inch away from his pulsing member, she grabbed it with her delicate hand.

"This is the 69 position. Nice. I'll let you figure out why it's called that. You can suck him off while he eats you out."

And without further ado, Alicia opened her mouth wide, engulfing the head of his prick. Switching camera's so the view was at the foot of the bed, Alicia stared forward with big brown eyes as her mouth slid up and down all ten fat inches of cock. Her cheeks bulged as they made room to accommodate the hefty dong. Slurping, sucking and drooling down the shaft, her hands fondled his hefty balls, rolling the fleshy globes around in her palm. Popping off him, she jerked him fast and moaned loudly. As the camera swapped back to the side view, you could see why. Alicia's entire body was trembling. Johan had his brawny arms wrapped her thighs, prying them apart as he buried his face completely in her hairy snatch. With broad licks, he ran his tongue from clit to butthole and back again, before repeatedly jabbing his tongue into her velvety folds.

"If he's not doing a good enough of job, then just start grinding your hips against his face." Alicia said. "Don't worry, Johan. You're doing great. Just need to demonstrate for the viewers at home." Rocking her hips, she ground her pussy against his face even as he continued licking. "And he can do the same to you!"

Taking just the head between her lips, Johan started to buck his hips. Tucking brown strands of hair behind her ears, she kept her head still and mouth open. Sliding in and out of her oral cavity, spit and drool rained down over his smooth groin. It was just an inch or two at first, but before long he was thrusting the entire length into her talented mouth. In response, she ground against his face harder. Both went at it, faces buried in each other's genitals until they both needed a break. Alicia gave a firm squeeze on his thigh and he relaxed. She gave a heavy cough before looking up.

"Anal play, for both you him and can really add whole new dimension to your fornicating. Obliviously discuss this with your partner first, but I've found one finger in the butt is fantastic setup for fireworks later. After all, it is the only way to find the male g-spot. 69ing is a great position for it. Take your finger. Make sure it's wet, either with lube or saliva." Alicia popped a single digit into her mouth. Johan stuck a finger into her sopping twat. "Or your own secretions." Alicia said, trembling. "Then once past the sphincter, curl your finger like you are beckoning someone over and tickle away."

Finger's drenched in various fluids, they located each other's butthole with targeted precision. In an instant, both had fingers up the butt, knuckle deep. Beginning to wriggle, the reaction was instantaneous, sending shivers down both spines. They resumed their 69ing, bucking and grinding one another's genitals into faces, while simultaneously stimulating the backdoor. The pleasure Alicia was feeling was nothing compared to Johan's. With only one finger, she had Johan grunting like a hog with each slight twitch of her digit. Pulling her finger free from his rectum, she straightened up. Placing the finger into her mouth, she sucked it clean, before wiping the drool and spit off her chin with the back of her hand.

Climbing off of Johan, she said, "Let's get to actual penetration, huh?"

"Dah."

Shooing him out of the way, Alicia laid flat on the bed as the camera view from the ceiling took over.

"This one's called eagle. It definitely requires some flexibility, but if you can pull it off, feels incredible. Like he's ramming your cervix. Actually, if he's big enough, he very well might be."

Alicia grabbed hold of her smooth legs, first pulling them wide apart, spreading her labia for all to see. The camera made sure to get a nice zoomed in shot of her hairy pussy. Then, with a hand gripping each calf, she began to pull them backwards, inching further and further with each passing second. As the shot pulled out, the camera at the foot of the bed got an amazing shot of Alicia spread as wide as a person can possible go. Both pussy and asshole alike were gaping. The shot switched to the overhead as Johan clambered onto of her and lined up his lengthy dick with her wet, wide open love canal. He slid inside, balls deep with extreme ease and still she pulled her legs further back. Her torso was scrunched up as her chest heaved and her feet came to pressed together behind her head. The palms of her feet essentially cradled her head, her knees at about the same level her ears were at.

"If you can't pull your legs this far back, and let's face it, you probably can't, an alternative is to simply place your legs on his shoulders and let him stretch you as he goes to town. Speaking, of which, hop to it to Johan!" She exclaimed, flashing a wink at the camera on the side.

Johan needed no further encouragement. Keeping himself suspended on his muscular arms, he started to fuck Alicia properly, quickly building up speed to pound her hairy pink pussy like there was no tomorrow. He was like a well-oiled machine. Sliding to the very tip of his penis, only to slid back down with ferocious force, sending a clap around the room with each thrust. His heavy balls bounced against her buttocks as he fucked.

"SHIT! THAT'S DEEP! OH GOD!" Alicia screamed out as Johan fucked her deeper than she had even been fucked before. Deeper than she had thought possible. It felt like he was rearranging her guts, a jolt of sensation sizzling through her flexible form every time his fat cockhead blazed straight past her g-spot and rammed into her cervix. Her arms struggled to hold her legs back, but as Johan kept up the superhuman pace, it wasn't long before she was little more than a gibbering mess. Her legs slipped from behind her head and flopped back atop the mattress, tremors running through her entire body. Johan slowed his thrusts, still giving her every inch. Alicia looked at the camera, cross-eyed. She shook her head, letting her vision refocus.

"Ummm... ok, what's next? Right, let's try Taurus position."

Alicia pushed Johan off of her, his many muscles gleaming with sweat, got off the bed and stood up on shaking legs. Her feet planted firmly on the floor, she bent over, reaching down to grab the bottoms of her petite feet. Her perky breasts hung suspended in the air as Johan's muscular figure got behind her and pushed his way back inside.

"This one only works if you are about the same height! When you're bent over like this, he will be able to penetrate you very deep. Vaginally or anally."

Johan resumed his humping, indeed fucking her good and deep while she cried out, her head between her own legs. Her big brown eyes followed the trajectory of Johan's dick as it slid in and out of her with slippery ease. He kept a tight grip on her hips, holding her in place, lest he knock her over with the power of his thrusts. Straightening up a bit, Alicia released her toes, placing her arms on the floor in front of and arching her back.

"The bicycle is a better alternative if you can't touch your toes."

Johan gave her a few thrusts, demonstrating the position before she quickly swapped again. This time, bringing her arms behind her back.

"Prison guard. He holds your arms while he fucks you senseless. This one surrenders control for you, if you're comfortable with that."

Johan proceeded to do precisely that. Pulling back on both her arms, his hips slammed into her with ferocious. As her head wobbled, hair flying askew, she screamed out each time the full length of his oversized prick rammed balls deep into her cunt. Finally, Alicia had to stop, lest she simply fall over from the sensation. She reached one arm around behind Johan, pulling him in for a long sloppy kiss with lots of tongue.

Releasing him, she stared straight down the camera and said, "Fhew. I was getting a little light headed there, but damn if that doesn't feel good. I've been doing a lot of the work so far, time to switch things up. Big, strong partners like Johan here can suspend you in midair, bouncing you up and down on his prick. It's called the seesaw. Go on, big guy. Lift me up."

Alicia turned around to face her partner. Johan picked her up as easily as a gorilla lifts a branch. Wrapped her athletic toned legs tight around him, she deftly fit his cock back into her tight snatch. Gripping underneath her toned thighs meaty hands, he began to bounce her up and down his cock using his powerful arms. He lifted her up to the very tip of his dick only to drop her down to the very base, sinking in deep.

"OH. SHIT. OH. SHIT." She punctuated each drilling with a word, but managed to look towards the camera, brown hair bouncing all around her. "If. Your. Partner. Gets. Tired. Use. The. Wall."

As if on cue, Johan carried her over and pressed her up against the wall, slamming her with enough force to rattle the picture frames but not enough to hurt her. He adjusted his stance and rammed even harder. Now wedged between Johan's jackhammering dick and the hard wall, Alicia could feel herself about to cum, especially after the deep dicking from before. Johan's rapid thrusting never ceased as her screams grew louder.

"C-C-CUMMING!!" Alicia cried out, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she slammed it against the wall.

Her entire body shook, still held in place by Johan who kept fucking her through her orgasm, eager to extend the sensation. It had the intended effect. Alicia rode wave after wave of climatic pleasure. Just when it seemed about to break, Johan would thrust hard into her snatch, reigniting the blast of pure joy. A full minute later, Alicia numbly patted his beefy arms and her legs unwrapped from around his waist. Releasing her, she slowly slid to the ground, hair a mess and covering her face. She clumsily batted it to the side, staring with an unfocused gaze at the camera.

"Dat var jättebra." The words tumbled out of her mouth and she stopped, looking confused. Shaking her head, she gave herself a light slap.

"Whoops. Sorry. After I cum hard, I always start talking in Swedish. That was great. First orgasm of the night. Hopefully not the last. Multiple orgasms in one session is great if your man can handle it. For women it's easy. We can cum as many times in a row as we want. It's just too bad most men have no idea what they're doing and spunk their trousers before we're even close. That being said, if your guy feels like he's about to lose it and you all want to keep going, trying switching up positions. Pause, take a break. Have him eat you out. Do something else, anything! That extra time will let him calm down and, if you can do it multiple times, make him spunk that much more and harder. You still good to go, Johan?"

"Dah." He said, nodding.

Alicia was beginning to think that's all he could say. Still, with a prick like that, she supposed it didn't matter if he couldn't speak at all. "Then get back up on the bed big fella."

Limbs trembling, she followed him onto the mattress, lining his cock up with her velvet box and sinking down. "I do just want to show off for a moment. Bear with me."

Alicia faced the side camera, away from Johan as she spread her legs wide and pivoted now perpendicular to him. Slowly she began to stretch her legs out, one in front of her, one behind. And as she did so, seemingly sinking down another inch or two upon the fleshy instrument lodged in her snatched. Johan felt her already tight twat, constricting his member even more as her legs stretched and stretched. Taking a deep a breath, she gave one final push, pointing her toes as they reached the sides of the.

Looking straight down the camera as she settled into her full split, she said, "Not bad. Huh?" Johan grunted his approval as he shifted. "You can't really move from the Libra position, but I can just about feel Johan here somewhere in my midriff. Plus, if you've been doing your Kegels, now's the time to show him."

Alicia's face scrunched up, as though she were concentrating on something difficult. Johan let out a pleasurable howl. The cameras couldn't see it, but her vagina had grabbed hold of his member tight, treating it an undulating massage that Johan would not have thought possible.

Johan grabbed her waist, unable to stop himself from bucking his hips. Alicia's eyes went wide and words failed her as he thrusted. It was several moments before she found them again.

12