Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 08

Story Info
Threesome with Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen.
5.6k words
4.81
20.1k
25

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Author’s Note: Thanks to DarkSwordsmanReturns for the celebrity instructor suggestion!

Lesson #8: Ménage à Trois

Starring Aubrey Plaza & Elizabeth Olsen

Codes: Cons, MFF, Oral, Light Femdom

*****

The camera’s started rolling as the lights kicked to life. They illuminated a bed, setup on the stage in the Sex-Ed For Dummies studio, located in sunny Los Angeles, California. Lounging comfortably upon it was a naked man, two equally naked women nestled on either side of him. One had dark raven hair, the other, bright blonde. The blonde was sensually rubbing her delicate hand across the man’s bulging pectoral muscles. The dark haired one had the man’s hand between her thighs as he slowly fingered her.

The dark haired women spoke first, in a flat, monotone voice. It almost sounded like she was bored. “Hi. I’m Aubrey Plaza and this is Lizzie Olsen.” She jerked a thumb at the blonde, who flashed a brilliantly dazzling smile to the camera. “We’re here today to show you how to fuck this guy or whatever.”

“Aubrey! Come on now!” Elizabeth said in a tone that couldn’t be more opposite to her costar’s, excitement practically bubbling over. “We are lucky enough to be instructors on an episode of Sex-Ed For Dummies!”

Lucky was the appropriate term. Since it’s risky inception, the instructional series of sexual education videos had taken off faster than a cold-fusion powered rocket ship on its way to Mars. There wasn’t a person on the planet who hadn’t seen at least one of the lessons. Women and men from North Pole to South were ecstatic, praising Sex-Ed For Dummies for the hard work they were doing. Wives whose husbands hadn’t given them an orgasm in decades were suddenly squirting like nubile young co-eds. Men who had long since found solace in the cold glow of a computer monitor, a bottle of lotion and a tissue, suddenly were finding new and exciting adventures between the sheets with their partner. Everyone around the world was fucking like a warren of Catholic rabbits. Gay, straight, Bi, transgender, pansexual, furry and whatever else you self-identified as, were banging like never before. And all thanks to Sex-Ed For Dummies, and the mysterious elusive producer responsible for it all.

Celebrities were breaking down the front door just to get a meeting. The producer’s days were full from dawn till dusk. Every celeb in Hollywood and around the world wanted to be an instructor. And they all had very specific ideas on what lesson they wanted to teach. Needless to say, the producer’s search history read like Encyclopedia Erotica. Sex. Some of it vanilla. Some of it outlandish. Some of it kinky. Some of it head-scratching. Fetishes he’d never even heard of. Kinks so stomach-turning and downright puzzling he felt like he needed to burn his laptop and smash his hard drive after watching a video of them. But that was his day-to-day. Here on set, he was focused on the lesson at hand.

“This is Greg. Our scene partner for today.” Elizabeth said, trailing her fingers along his breastbone. “Last time on Sex-Ed For Dummies, we watched Ana de Armas tackle two men at once. Fuck that was hot, but this time, Aubrey and I will be showing you how to share a man.”

“Yea. We share guys all the time in real life.” Aubrey said, in that same even tone. “So, we’re gonna fuck this guy and show you all our moves. Or something.”

“If you wanna partake in a threesome then this is the perfect lesson for you. However, what we do tends more towards the French term, Ménage à Trois. I love the French. That means we share him in other ways just then sex. Romantically. Dating. All that. But also definitively sex. Lots of sex.” She let loose a nervous giggle. Aubrey rolled her eyes.

“Let’s just get started Lizzie.” Elizabeth paused, looking at Aubrey with big green eyes. “Kiss him Lizzie! God!”

Elizabeth nodded quickly, putting her full, succulent plump lips onto Greg’s. The pair began sucking face. Aubrey made sure his fingers stayed put, lodged knuckle-deep in her hairy, but well-groomed, snatch.

“There’s a lot of power dynamics going on in a threesome. Who’s calling the shots?” She shrugged, making her smaller, but incredible perky tits bounce. Then with a deadpan expression said, “Me. I am. In fact, I’m in charge of all you fuckers here!” She yelled, raising her voice. Pointing to one of the crew members watching the monitor, she barked at him. “You! Yea! You!”

He looked up from the playback towards her. “Yes Ms. Plaza?”

“Pull your dick out and start jerking it.”

“Excuse me?” He asked, mouth falling open in disbelief.

“You heard me! Get that cock out and start jacking it like you’re a teenager with a Victoria Secret’s catalogue or we are walking!”

At this point, Elizabeth pulled her lips off of Greg’s handsome face, her rounded face very flush. His one free hand latched onto her squishy hanging funbags, mauling the ample soft flesh of one before swapping to the other.

“What’s going on Aubrey?”

“Uggghhh.” Aubrey groaned. “Shut up Lizzie! Just get down there and suck his cock.”

A huge grin split her face and she shrugged. “Ok!”

Elizabeth slid down the bed across the velvet sheets, parking herself squarely between Greg’s toned muscular thighs as her hands wrapped around the enormous 10-inch girthy slab of manmeat. Giggling as she grabbed it with both hands, one on top of the other, she stroked it slowly. The already stiff wang throbbed in her soft hands.

“I said suck it!” Aubrey yelled and immediately Elizabeth swallowed the tip.

Greg groaned, throwing his head back against the headboard, his toes curling as Elizabeth slowly engulfed more and more of the fleshy pole.

Aubrey pointed towards the crewmember. “Now you! Start jerking!”

He looked towards the producer, who nodded exasperatedly. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his semi-hard dick, fisted it and slowly started jerking it.

“Good.” Aubrey said, looking satisfied. “Now come here you.” She grabbed hold of Greg’s handsome face and shoved her tongue down his throat as Elizabeth’s blonde head bobbed up and down on his lap.

Tucking her blonde hair behind her ears, each bob of her head saw more and more of the prick vanish from sight. Before long, the entire thing occupied her talented mouth. Holding it there for several moments, she moaned and gurgled appreciatively. Trailing back upwards to the tip, she let it cock fall from betwixt her lips. Wiping the drool from her chin, she sat up, still jerking it slowly.

“Now with threesomes, you outnumber him two-to-one. That means there are practically an infinite number of things you can do. We’ll showcase a few of our favorites for today. We usually like to start out like this, one of us making out with him and the other his cock.”

With that she dropped her head, taking the bulbous crown between her lips. Aubrey had a fierce hold on Greg, the pair of them playing a vigorous game of tonsil tennis. Elizabeth was playing her own game, as she squashed the head of his cock against her own tonsils with repeated squelching force. Slurping away happily, spittle trickled down the veiny shaft onto his plump testes below. Aubrey bit down on Greg’s lower lip before releasing him and licking her lips hungrily. Her gaze was immediately drawn to Elizabeth’s bobbing head.

“We’re gonna show you how to share a dick. If Lizzie can stop being a cockhog for two seconds.” She said, sliding down to Elizabeth, the dick still lodged halfway down her throat. Pausing mere inches from Elizabeth’s drooling mouth, both actresses’ eyes met. Aubrey watched her take the dick good and deep several more times. The look of hunger on her face intensified.

“Encouraging the other person is nice. Gets everyone’s blood boiling.” Sighing exasperatedly, she said. “Like this. Yea! Suck that cock Lizzie. Choke down that fat fucking prick.”

With the added encouragement, Elizabeth quickly swallowed the remaining few inches of the fleshy member. Greg white knuckled his fists, moaning loudly as Elizabeth held him there. Just as she moved to release him from her gullet, Aubrey grabbed onto the back of her blonde head, holding her down as she started to choke.

“I said choke down that fat fucking prick!” Aubrey yelled.

Spittle flew everywhere, soaking Greg’s groin as Elizabeth gave a muffled cry. “MMMMHHMMHMM-HHMMMMHH!!!” No words could be discerned from the gurgling shriek.

“There ya go Lizzie. Good girl. Take it nice and deep. That’s it. Suck it. Suck that fucking cock.” Aubrey said, her grip still vice-like on the back of the blonde’s head.

Holding her there for another minute, Aubrey finally released her friend and Elizabeth came up for air with a great gasp. Face bright red. Eyes, red-rimmed and watering. Spittle slopping off her chin in great thick strings. She gave a loud cough, clearing her throat from the precum that had been flooding it.

“Sometimes she requires a little motivation to go the extra mile.” Aubrey said with a wicked, bordering on psychotic, grin.

“Jeez Aubrey! You nearly suffocated me.” Looking down at Greg’s saliva-soaked prick, she shrugged, sending her perky bosom a-jiggling. “Worth it.”

“Clearly Greg here is too much for Lizzie to handle. That’s why we’ll share him.”

Greg nodded excitedly and sat up straighter, spreading his legs even wider, a foot touching either side of the bed. Elizabeth settled on his right leg and Aubrey on his left. Eyes only for each other, they kissed with puckered lips only inches above the quivering fuckstick. Descending into a full on makeout, lips pressed together and tongues flailed wildly as Greg watched with unbridled anticipation. And he wasn’t the only one. The crewmember with his cock out was pumping like a fiend. His hand stroking along his shaft like a firing piston, groaning loudly as the two girls went at it. The other crew members looked on in jealously with tight trousers and damp spots in their underwear. The strict no jacking it in the studio rule loosened thanks to Ms. Aubrey Plaza.

Slowly the duo lowered until each pair of plump shining lips found a side of Greg’s throbbing cockhead. With agonizing slowness, the mushroom head was engulfed with two pairs of pink gobsmackers and writhing tongues.

“Ohhhh fuck!” He cried out as their liplocking intensified, now caught right in the middle of the randy BFF’s.

Taking the head into her mouth first, Aubrey pressed it hard against her cheek. Bulging like a squirrel with a nut, Elizabeth’s tongue was already probing far inside, curling around the girthy shaft as it fought off advances from Aubrey’s. Relenting, Aubrey passed the bellend to Elizabeth, who took it her mouth, sucking loudly. Aubrey probed deep with her tongue, trailing along the member inside her girlfriend’s mouth. Moving lower down the shaft, the crown popped out from between wet lips. Those same sets of lips kissed either side of the fleshpole, visibly throbbing as they went. Tongues curled around, over the top and under the bottom, meeting one another as they slipped ever lower until they had reached the smooth base of the pillar. But they didn’t stop there.

Instead, moving even lower, they looked towards the cushioned testicles, nestled softly atop the velvet sheets. The girls made eye contact for a brief moment and smiled slyly before each took one of the golf-ball sized gonads into their respective mouths. Greg banged his head hard against the headboard, but he didn’t care, especially when each girl wrapped one hand around the towering shaft, working together in tandem to jerk him off as they sucked his nards.

You would have thought his nuts tasted like hard candies with the way Aubrey and Elizabeth sucked on them. Eyes open and staring at one another, they gradually inched their mouths closer together until they were kissing once more, the entirety of Greg’s nutsack stuffed in both of their talented mouths. And there they sat, bathed in saliva-covered goodness until they released him with two loud *POPS* that echoed around the studio. The crew was stunned into silence by the picture perfect display of dick-sharing.

“How was that boys?” Elizabeth asked with a wink towards them.

The crewmember jerking off, grunted and jizzed at those words, shooting his wad far across the floor. It came to rest, thick white streaks, congealing at the director’s feet.

“I’ll take that as a good.” She said with another girlish giggle.

“Oh my god. He blew his load already?” Aubrey asked, sighing deeply. Then she pointed to another crewmember, this time someone standing by the soundboard. “You. Jerk it.”

He didn’t even look for permission before whipping out his cock, quickly stroking it and groaning with relief. Aubrey smiled as the pair of them returned their attention to Greg, going back down on him. Kissing upwards, they met at the tip for the quick swirl of his crown with their tongues.

“That’s the most generous way to blow a dick. You’re both sharing equally. More often what happens is one person sucks the shaft, while the other attends to the balls. Here, watch this.” Elizabeth said.

Wrapping her pouty lips around the shaft, Aubrey took him straight down to the base without much fuss. Meanwhile the blonde ducked low to lick and slurp at Greg’s bulging nuts. Aubrey sucked away, Elizabeth nuzzled his nuts. Then with a seemingly telepathic communication, they swapped roles. Elizabeth gobbled the cock. Aubrey spat out gonads like a broken gumball machine. This continued, seamlessly swapping roles until they finally released Greg from their combined oral assault. Quivering from head to toe, the girls looked at each other and nodded.

“Once all three of you have been sufficient warmed up, you can get to some actual penetration!” Elizabeth said excitedly, spreading her legs for good measure and putting her bare and shockingly pink pussy on full display for the camera. It was glistening, dripping with arousal.

“Yea, let’s get fucked already.” Aubrey said.

Now flat atop the mattress, his rigid pole stood tall, high up in the air. The camera swung around to get a nice side profile view of the trio as Aubrey straddled his lap, lining her own tight cunt with his pulsating prick. Sinking down to the hilt, she grinned, mouth opening and closing wordlessly as she began to ride him.

“Now Greg here is going to have to be a pretty good multitasker to get both of us off.” Elizabeth said. “For example, while you partner rides him, make use of his free mouth!”

She did just that, placing a silky smooth alabaster thigh on either side of Greg’s brown haired head, positioning her pussy above his lips. Immediately his tongue darted out, noisily lapping up the sweet nectar flowing from her honey pot. For a minute or two, both women simply writhed on top, one with a cock lodged in her snatch, the other a tongue.

“Constant interaction between all three of you is crucial.” Elizabeth said breathlessly, her hands slowly massaging her own breasts. “Here in this position, you are primed for another great makeout session.”

Leaning forward, she puckered her lips. Mouths met as tongues clashed and as the two ramped up the frantic necking, their hands danced over the other’s body. Asses were slapped and pinched. Puffy nipples were tweaked and tugged. All the while, Greg was doing his darndest to pleasure both of them.

Aubrey broke their lip locking and groping to say, “I’m sure Greg’s tongue is good and all, but I’m sure Lizzie is just dying to get this cock inside of her.” Elizabeth nodded eagerly, practically drooling at the notion. “It’s important to share. You know. If you care about that sort of thing. Don’t take too long with any one part of him or your partner might start to get jealous.”

The two ladies swapped places, Elizabeth hurriedly sinking down upon the fat shaft with an almighty squelch, shrieking and shuddering. Beginning to bounce, she was far more vocal than Aubrey, crying out every time she sank down to the base. For her part, Aubrey was rougher with Greg. Instead of allowing him to lick her hoo-ha, she opted for grinding her velvety lips against his facial features as her tanned thighs squeezed his head.

“You like that Greg?” She asked, grinding her hips even harder. “Dirty fucker. Munch that fucking box. Yea you fuck. Eat it. EAT IT!”

“MHHMMHHMM!!” Were the only noises that could escape from between those demanding thighs.

“You still jerking off over there?” Aubrey called, chocolate brown eyes squinting in the bright studio lights as they searched out for the soundboard technician.

She was answered a moment later with a sharp grunt followed by a wet splat against the console of buttons, slides and dials.

“Not on the machine man! Come on!” Cried one of the other techs, hurriedly searching for something to wipe it off with.

Aubrey barked a laugh and pointed to one of the interns, arms full of coffee. “You next.”

Freezing in place, he immediately dropped the coffee to the ground and immediately undid his belt, letting his pants drop around his ankles. Fisting his prick, he quickly began stroking beneath her austere gaze. Satisfied, for the moment, Aubrey resumed grinding on Greg’s face. She let Elizabeth have a bit of fun, perky tits flopping every which way as she bounced up and down on his cock like it was a pogo stick. Then, with a click of her fingers she put a stop to it.

“Greg here is good at eating pussy and all, but it’s hard to beat Lizzie. This next position is great for those who love to lick a little twat.”

All three of them quickly rearranged themselves. Aubrey at the head of the bed, legs spread. Elizabeth on all fours, Greg kneeling behind her. Hands on her hips, he speedily pushed himself back inside, going at a frantic pace. Each smack of his pelvis rippled through her body, sending her hanging funbags a-swinging. It was only a few pumps before Aubrey had hands on Elizabeth’s blonde head, dragging her down between her thighs.

“Come on Lizzie. This pussy isn’t gonna eat itself.”

Elizabeth happily busied herself with sucking on Aubrey’s rock hard clit. Meanwhile, the dark-haired actress stared at Greg the whole time with soul piercing focus. Grinning as he humped Elizabeth from behind, he stared right back. Aubrey’s fingers dug into Elizabeth’s scalp, as Greg’s dug into her waist. Finally, Elizabeth had to come up for some air, her chin awash with the drippings of Aubrey’s arousal. Her own cunt was leaking like a sieve around Greg’s thumping prick.

“Side-by-side?” She asked.

Aubrey nodded and the trio paused to rearrange themselves yet again. Both women knelt on all fours on the edge of the bed as Greg took his standing position behind them.

“Greg here’s going to give a few pumps into one of us then swap to the other. Back and forth, blah, blah, blah.” Aubrey said, almost looking disinterested. Almost. “Watching the other woman getting fucked is usually a big turn on.”

Wasting no time, Greg slid inside Aubrey with thunderous speed and hammering away like a piston. The camera settled directly in front of Aubrey, watching her entire body ripple, perky breasts jiggling as Greg gave it to her good and hard. Elizabeth was indeed getting off. Watching her friend get fucked and eagerly awaiting her turn. Three magic fingers were buried knuckle-deep in her twat, as she watched with greedy green eyes.

“Come on baby. Don’t make me wait too long.” Elizabeth pleaded as Greg’s balls slapped against Aubrey’s clit. She turned to face the camera. “Affirmations like that, pleading for more, a bit of rivalry or jealously can really heighten excitement and give him the extra boost to pleasure two women simultaneously.”

“Come here then.” Greg said with a cheeky grin, wrenching his cock from Aubrey’s twat and grabbing hard onto Elizabeth’s hips, splitting her in two with a hard, quick thrust. Elizabeth let out a half gasp, half shriek as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

12