Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

Paul slowly thrust into Dianne, feeling that her pussy was hot and wet from the way she had been treated earlier. Sliding deep within her he relaxed. She may not be Sandy, but he was having sex. He'd just have to make sure he pulled out before he came as he knew Dianne wasn't on the pill. It would be interesting though, to see if he could make her come.

Dianne felt Paul's cock moving slowly back and forth inside her. She automatically found herself moving with it, feeling the heat that the earlier assaults had ignited flaring brightly. She pushed up to meet his intrusions, cursing him in the back of her mind but eagerly taking the pleasure he was giving her.

Paul concentrated on bringing Dianne to a climax. He could see from her reactions that she was close, and he could also tell from his own reactions that he was closer. "Bad luck, Dianne," he thought. "I'm about to come and I'll have to withdraw."

With a final desperate plunge Paul pulled back, intending to void himself over Dianne's stomach. He'd totally forgotten about their audience and got a shock when, rearing to withdraw, he found a heavy foot tread on his buttocks and a voice command him to stay there. Gasping, he felt himself plunge back into Dianne and climax, releasing his sperm deep into her, hearing her horrified shriek as she realised what was happening, followed by a scream as her own climax hit her.

Dianne and Paul lay there, mutually exhausted. After a few moments they looked around at the people watching them. Jack and Bill reached down and pulled Paul to his feet, while Meredith and Sandy helped Dianne to stand.

"Paul," said Roger. "When I told you to please fuck the shit out of your step-sister before we beat the crap out of you and break your arms, I meant just that. You have fucked Dianne and now it's time for us to beat the crap out of you, etc."

Before Paul could speak a heavy fist ploughed into his face, knocking him down. The boys set to with a will, intending to teach Paul a lesson he would never forget.

While this was going on, Meredith and Sandy were talking to Dianne, explaining the facts of life and retribution. "Now we will be leaving as soon as the boys finish talking to Paul," said Sandy, "but to fill in time while we're waiting, we thought we'd entertain ourselves by giving you another spanking. Would you prefer hand or paddle?"

"But you already used the paddle on me," wailed Dianne.

"True. So this time we'll use our hands."

Bending the hapless Dianne over the chair the girls amused themselves by spanking her, while watching Paul learnt the facts of life and retribution. After the beating was finished the girls winced as Roger calmly took Pauls right arm and bent the wrist back sharply.

Leaving Paul there, Roger indicated that it was time to go.

Watching then leave, Dianne spoke angrily to Paul. "You'd better not tell Mum or Dad about any of this. I don't think they'd like hearing that you fucked me."

Paul groaned. "And how do I hide my broken wrist and other assorted bruises from them?" he queried.

"Tell them you fell down the stairs. Just don't tell them you fucked me. All right?"

"I'll tell them you pushed me down the fucking stairs if you want," Paul snarled. "As far as fucking you is concerned, you're no longer a virgin and you can go fuck any boy you please for all I care, but as soon as I'm well enough, I'm going to fuck you again for getting me into this mess."

At this point the conversation took a downwards turn.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12