Sex Education

Story Info
Kate's son introduces her to Masturbation.
9.6k words
4.66
97.9k
125
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers

Introduction:

Kate grew up in a strict Irish Catholic family that forbid the discussion of sex. All Kate was ever told by her parents was that she could get pregnant if she kissed boys. She married a man that enjoyed sex but only in the missionary position. They had an active sex life, but without the fun of exploration. She never experienced the true joys of sex until her son introduced her to masturbation.

Kathleen (Kate) Houlihan was born and raised in a small town in Eastern Arkansas. She never went further than the 10th grade in school. She was born in the early 1900s. A time when it was believed that the woman's place was in the home, taking care of babies. It was thought back then that all a woman needed to know was how to please her husband. Kate was never taught anything but housekeeping chores by her Mom. She was very skilled at cooking, sewing and cleaning house. She was utterly content with that life-style because she never knew any other until Al Johnson came through her town and swept her off her feet.

Albert (Al) Johnson was a handsome 21-year-old Lineman for the telephone company. He had been all over the country side stringing line for the new telephone system. A system that would allow everyone to communicate with their friends and neighbors over a thin wire. Al had a muscular build due to his strenuous work for the phone company. The folks in Kate's small town of Hickman, Arkansas thought of him as a world traveler. It didn't matter he had never traveled more than a few hundred miles in any direction from his own hometown of Frog Jump, Tennessee.

His stories of travel captured everyone's attention. He was like a celebrity to the folks in Hickman. That's why Kate Houlihan was so taken by the dashing young man. Kate is a beautiful young Irish girl. She is a tall slender girl with strawberry blonde hair. Her warm smile lights-up every place she visits and her well-proportioned figure is the envy of every woman in her small town. Boys dreamed of courting her, but none dared to approach her because of her strict Irish father. He had been known to punch guys he caught staring at Kate's body.

Kate's heart raced with excitement that afternoon Al walked into the ice cream shop and struck up a conversation with her. She had never dated anyone, never been kissed by a boy, and had never been allowed to be in the company of the opposite sex unchaperoned. Her father was very stern and she was a true virgin in every manner. She knew nothing about sex. Her father never allowed the topic of sex to be discussed in their home. She had only been told that if she kissed a boy, she could end up pregnant.

Al had been headquartered out of Kate's small town for over five months while his work crew strung phone wire. Every evening at seven o'clock Kate would stroll down to the ice cream shop in hopes she'd see Al. He enthralled her with his stories and she fell in love with him immediately. Al was quite taken by Kate's beauty and innocence. His heart raced every time he saw her. He tried each night to talk her into going for a walk, but she obeyed her father's strict rule of not being alone with anyone of the opposite sex. Al was accustomed to having sex with girls everywhere he went, but he knew straightaway he'd have to marry Kate if he ever hoped to get intimate with her.

Just after he received word his crew was due to wrap things up and move on, Al talked Kate into eloping. He was being transferred back to his hometown in West Tennessee and couldn't tolerate the thought of leaving town without taking her for his wife. She had just turned 18 and didn't need her parent's permission to marry. Kate's father wasn't happy about the elopement, but he saw that Kate was happy and Al had a good stable job. He grudgingly gave his blessing and wished them a happy future.

Five years later on Kate's 22nd birthday she gave birth to her third child. They named him Al Johnson, Jr. after his proud father. Their first child was a girl and they named her Bridgett after Kate's mother. The second child was also a girl they named Shannon after a great aunt. Kate was totally pleased with her happy little family. She was extremely satisfied with the sex life between her and Al. Kate had never had sex before her marriage to Al and was surprised to find it so gratifying. Neither she nor Al could go more than a few days without needing to be intimate with each other. The missionary position was the only way they ever had sex and Kate loved the amazing climax that stemmed from their sexual interludes.

Over the next ten years they had three additional children; two boys and a girl. They named them Jimmy, Sean and Susan, in that sequence. Kate was a full-time stay at home Mom with all the work and responsibility that went with that title. Al busied himself with his work at the phone company and didn't do much in the way of raising the children. He felt his only responsibilities were to earn the money to provide food, shelter and other necessities. Kate was satisfied with her life with one exception; each time she was pregnant and unable to have sexual intercourse with Al he satisfied his needed orgasms by sleeping with other women in the area. Kate was taught that married couples did not have sex outside the bounds of marriage, so she couldn't understand why Al did it without feeling any guilt. Her moral standards would never permit her to do something like that.

As the children became teenagers they had many questions about sex. High School had introduced her children to things she tried to shield them from. Kate was embarrassed that she was unable to answer their questions. Sex had never been openly discussed in her family. In fact, such topics were forbidden in her childhood home. She didn't even know where to go to get such answers. So, she tried to discourage them from bringing up the subject. However, Bridgett was a persistent child and pushed her Mom for answers.

"Mom, I have been dating Joey for over four months now and I need to know how to handle certain situations," she stated.

"What kind of situations, Honey?"

"You know, uh...intimate situations."

Kate blushed when the topic was brought up and couldn't maintain eye contact with her Daughter. There were certain things that Bridgett really needed to know. She knew her mother felt awkward when it came to talking about sex but she persisted. Kate was uncomfortable and felt like fleeing the room but didn't.

"What kind of intimate things?" Kate reluctantly asked.

This was the moment that Kate had dreaded ever since her children first started attending public school. It had finally arrived. She knew they would hear things from other children and would eventually come to her for the answers. She decided to listen to her daughter's questions and try to give her an honest reply.

"As I said, Mom. I have been dating Joey for over four months. At first, he was satisfied with just a 'hand job' and then he started to insist on 'blowjobs'. I don't mind giving him a blowjob but he's not happy unless I swallow. My question is, do you swallow when you give Dad a blowjob?"

Kate is shocked beyond words and struggles to catch her breath. She had no idea what 'hand jobs' and 'blowjobs' actually referred to but they sounded like something she wasn't prepared to answer. She was almost afraid to ask for a further explanation but knew she had to ask for clarification.

"Bridgett, Honey...what IS a 'hand job' and 'blowjob'?"

Bridgett couldn't believe her mother really didn't know what she was talking about. She almost accused her Mom of playing dumb so she wouldn't have to give an answer. She decided to assume that her Mom really didn't know. She made a fist and gave her mother the universal sign used to signify 'male masturbation' and said," You know, jacking a guy off."

Her Mom gasped and said, "Oh my God...I would never do such a thing. Your Father would have a fit if I ever touched him there like that. It's not something a lady would do."

"So, I guess it's safe to assume that you never gave Dad a blowjob either."

Kate stared at her daughter with a blank expression.

Bridgett put her index finger in her mouth and moved it in and out in a sawing motion and said, "You know, Mom...take his cock in your mouth and suck it until he cums?"

Kate couldn't believe her daughter just asked her such a thing. Her face turned a deep shade of red as she rushed out of the room. Bridgett watched her Mom flee towards her bedroom. As the bedroom door slammed close Bridgett said to herself, "I guess that's a no; a definite no!"

Bridgett felt sick because of the embarrassment she just caused her mother. She knew that her mother had been raised by a strict Irish Catholic Dad. She was vaguely aware that her mother had not been allowed to discuss sexual topics in his household. It was a taboo subject that was forbidden by Kate's father. Therefore, she never had a chance to get her intimacy questions answered by her own mother or father. Kate had been taught that sex was intended only for making babies. It was never meant for recreational entertainment or physical gratification.

Bridgett called her brothers and sisters together and explained the awkward moment that she had just put their mother through. She instructed them to never approach their Mom with any questions of a sexual nature. She promised to find the answer to all their questions by asking the sex education teacher at school. As each Johnson child came of age and had questions, one of the older siblings found the answers for them. Bridgett answered all of Shannon's questions. Al, Jr. found his own answers, as did Jimmy and Sean. However, when the time came for Susan, she only had one question of importance for her. She only wanted to know how to give a proper blowjob before going off to college. Both Jimmy and Sean worked with her for days until she was an expert.

The Johnson siblings all graduated from college and became successful. They were a very close-knit family and went on to raise families of their own. The Johnson children scattered all over the country but every Thanksgiving and Christmas they would gather with their mother and father in Frog Jump, Tennessee to celebrate the holidays. At the age of 50 and 55 respectively, Kate and Al, Sr. still enjoyed an active and fulfilling sex life. Kate had gotten over some of her aversions to talking with her children about sex. The grown children now often kidded their parents about what might be taking place in their bedroom. Kate would blush and smile. Al, Sr. would pretend to get angry and caution them about that kind of talk. However, everyone knew he was proud of his capabilities in the bedroom at his age.

At one of the recent family gatherings, Sean jokingly asked his mother when the last time was that she'd had wild unbridled sex with his Dad. She casually looked up at the ceiling as though she was calculating in her head and said", I believe it was about three days ago. Sean's jaw dropped with surprise and his Mom walked away with a grin on her face. In her senior years she had finally learned to discuss sex with her children without blushing and running from the room. She'd come a long way since her children went through adolescence.

Three weeks after the last Holiday gathering, Al, Sr. suffered a massive heart attack while shoving snow from his driveway. He was gone before anyone could summon help. Everyone sadly gathered in Frog Jump on a cold winter day to attend their Dad's funeral. Kate was devastated and sunk into deep depression. All of her children lived out of town and were unable to make frequent visits back home, but they called to check on her weekly. Jimmy is the only child able to arrange regular visits with their mother because he has an outside sales position. His sales job allows him the flexibility to organize his travel so he can stop in Frog Jump every week to check on his Mom.

Kate always looked forward to Jimmy's weekly visits but they never seem to last long enough for her. Each time Jimmy checks on her he finds her sitting in the den still in her nightgown and a tattered old bathrobe. She just stares off into space and is clearly depressed. Jimmy tried to think of ways to cheer her up, but she didn't respond to his suggestions. He was at a loss to find a solution. On his third visit he was determined to find an answer.

"Mom, I hate seeing you so down. What can I do to lift your spirits?"

"I don't know, Honey. I just miss your Dad so much," she sighed, "I hate being alone like this; especially at night."

Jimmy reluctantly says, "I know Dad has been gone less than a month, but have you ever thought about trying to meet someone else, someone who can help you fill those lonely hours?"

She looked at Jimmy with a bewildered expression and said," I couldn't possibly cheat on your Dad like that."

"Mom...Dad's gone. It wouldn't be cheating on him. In fact, I know he would prefer you find happiness with someone else rather than pine away here alone."

She sighed and began to wring her hands. She appeared to be on the verge of tears. "I don't know...I have never been with anyone but your father. I just don't think I could be with someone else."

Jimmy thought for a moment then cautiously asked, "Have you ever considered self-gratification?"

His Mom looked confused. She didn't know how to respond to his suggestion. She started to say something, but stopped.

"You know...masturbation." Jimmy blushed red when he said it. "You do remember how to masturbate; don't you."

She dropped her head while she also blushed and said in a barely audible voice, "I have never touched myself like that before. I was always taught that ladies never touch themselves in that manner."

Jimmy was surprised at her response, but reasoned it was probably true due to the times and environment she was reared in. "That's okay Mom. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Times have changed and People are not as critical about that anymore. You really need to give it a try. It would help if you started practicing each day until you are comfortable with a manual orgasm. Within a week you will have it down to perfection. It's really easy and fulfilling once you get used to it."

It was a bold suggestion, but Jimmy felt his mother needed to rethink some of her sexual mindsets. Kate really wasn't open to his masturbation suggestion, but he strongly insisted she give it serious consideration. She seemingly agreed to give it a try just to end the conversation.

"I'll try but I'm not sure of how helpful that will be in helping my loneliness."

"Do you have your panties on under your nightgown?" He asked.

"No...why?"

"I'm going to walk you through it the first time. Just sit back in Dad's old recliner, relax and do as I say.

Kate looked at her son like he had lost his mind and pulled her bathrobe tightly closed.

"I'm not going to do that in front of you. Absolutely not...it would be too embarrassing. I may give it a try tonight when I go to bed, but not before."

Jimmy had no intentions of leaving until his mother demonstrated she was sincere about giving masturbation a genuine try. He knew she would never follow through if he didn't push her to do it while he was still there. He could also see his mother was becoming extremely agitated so he tried to approach it from a different angle.

"It's okay, Mom. I won't look at your private area while you do it. I will stand behind you and guide you through each step. I want to make sure you do it properly so you achieve the best possible results. You can ask questions as we proceed."

Kate realized Jimmy was not going to leave until she complied. She reluctantly relaxed in her husband's old recliner. Jimmy stood behind and to the right of the chair. He positioned himself where he could see in the mirror above the mantle everything going on between his mother's legs without her being aware.

"Do you promise not to look at me down there?"

"Yes...I promise."

"Okay...I'll do it," she sighed.

"Okay...go ahead and give it a try, Mom. And feel free to ask questions as we go."

Kate opened her robe, spread her legs wide and pulled her gown up to her waist. She pushed the chair into its full reclining position then lay there a moment doing nothing. She looked back at Jimmy to make sure he wasn't in a position to see her exposed vagina. After a few seconds she brought her right hand up to her vagina and lightly touched it. She took a deep breath and said," Okay, I'm ready...talk me through it."

Jimmy took a deep breath, let it out slowly and then began. "Okay...Let's start by massaging the fleshy area on the top of your pubic bone, then run your fingers along the outer and inner folds of your vagina. Once you feel you are sufficiently wet, start rubbing or stroking your clitoris through the hood. Move your fingers faster and harder once your clitoris becomes wet."

"Wait a minute. Slow down, you are going too fast," Kate grumbled. There was frustration in her voice.

Jimmy gave her a minute to catch up then continued. "You can also form a "V" with your index and middle fingers, and slide them up and down the sides of your clit. While massaging your vaginal opening with one hand, slowly insert two fingers of your other hand into your vagina. I recommend using at least two fingers to start because it offers more flexibility. Find a rhythm that makes you feel good and go with it."

Jimmy paused to give her a chance to enjoy the moment. Within minutes Kate's breathing becomes labored and her face blushes a cherry red. She doesn't have to tell Jimmy that the sensation is riveting. He can tell by the expression on her face that she is floating in a cloud of ecstasy. He is proud that he is able to awaken the old sexual urges that existed in her when his Dad was alive. Her body is coated with a light gleam of sweat. He can see in the mirror that her pussy is wet with arousal. Jimmy can tell she is getting very close to an orgasm.

"Make sure your vagina is wet and start to move your fingers in-and-out, as in stroking, or a combination of movements. It's best to use your fingers in a "come hither" motion to stimulate your G-spot. Increase the speed and pressure as the good sensations begin to build. You may feel an explosive orgasm, but don't worry if you don't. Not everyone can get off with manual vaginal stimulation. Using a vibrator is a great way to stimulate your clitoris without having to overwork your fingers. I'll bring you a vibrator next week that way you can just run the vibrator up and down the area until you get off."

Kate's orgasm hits without warning like a wave of electrical impulses. Her thighs began to quiver as the waves move up her body. Kate's pussy begins to spasm as she squirts vaginal fluids down both legs. She releases a shrill cry at the top of her lungs. "Oh, my...God. This has never happened to me before. Oh, my God...it feels so wonderful."

Kate is euphoric, embarrassed and astounded all at the same time. She can't face her son, but at the same time she wants to hug him and thank him. He helped her to make this fabulous journey that she never dreamed possible. Jimmy was happy for his Mother, but he was too uncomfortable to face her right now. Neither knew what to say so Jimmy decided to make a quick departure.

"Okay...Mom. I'm going to hit the road now, but when I come back next week I will bring you a vibrator that may help you trigger an orgasm much easier."

Jimmy was out the door in a matter of seconds. Kate was too exhausted to get out of the recliner. She slipped into a deep restful sleep. When she woke up the house was dark and she made her way to her bedroom. Within minutes she was in bed and back in a deep sleep.

********

On Jimmy's next weekly visit, he found his Mom in a much-improved state of mind. It was late afternoon and she was standing bare foot in the kitchen at the stove stirring a pot with her right hand and sipping from a glass of wine in her left hand. She was wearing a bright yellow sun dress, which delightfully showcased her womanly assets. Her hair and nails were perfectly done. Her make-up was also exquisitely done, except for the smeared mascara around her eyes from the tears. It was obvious by her new upbeat appearance that she was over her despair, but what was the reason for the tears.

JSipes
JSipes
1,099 Followers