Sex Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,231 Followers

Sam has a cute figure, small and compact. I never really regarded her sexually. Seeing her nearly smooth pussy is surprisingly erotic, even though it was off-limits for men and especially her cousin. Next to the thin black line of pubic hair above her sex lips, she sports a black widow spider tattoo. There is a small rose on her left hip and a full color angel on the inside of her left thigh.

She hops up on the table and Marlene spreads wax all over her crotch, including her outer sex lips, only sparing the thin line. She presses the cloth and quickly removes the slight, dark growth. Sam winces but would not give me the satisfaction to cry out. Marlene has Sam get up on her knees. I'm now staring at her pussy from behind as Marlene tends to her butt with matching strips on her cheeks and other areas. I can see her pussy clinch as Marlene yanks the tape off the area between her pussy and anus.

Back in the car, I say, "God, how can you do that all the time? I feel like someone held a blow torch to my nuts."

"Ok, I admit it hurts, especially the first time. But, don't worry tomorrow will be worse."

She laughs and I drive off.

"You really are enjoying yourself," I say.

"Gotta' admit it does have its humorous side. Really, Mac, it will look a lot better next Saturday. And, most of the swelling will be gone." She giggles at that statement.

I 'm hungry and offer to treat her to a late lunch. She suggests Chinese take-out and calls ahead. As we head to the restaurant, Sam says, "You know, Mac, I almost forgot how big your dick is. I think the students will enjoy it. As a matter of fact, it might be the longest one we ever had. I bet Mim will appreciate it, too."

"Sam, right now I can't believe we are riding in my car and you're talking about my dick. This is too freakin' fucked-up."

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Let's change the subject. What'd you think of my pussy?"

We both begin howling at the same time. Her twisted sense of humor is just one of the many things I loved about Sam.

At my house, we grab a couple beers and dig into the food.

I'm squirming and finally say. "Sam, my crotch is killing me. I need to get these clothes off. Would that freak you out too much?"

Picking up a dumpling, she pauses and says, "Nah, not too much." Her smile tells me she is cool with it.

"As a matter of fact, I might join you. My pussy is really getting irritated."

In seconds, we're both bottomless.

"Ah," I say, enjoying the relief from chaffing.

"Yeah," she agrees. "Weird, but good." We each regard the other's newly manicured intimate lawns.

I get us a couple more beers and remain standing while I eat. Sam is across from me at the kitchen counter.

Looking at my groin, she says, "Seriously, Mac, that thing is pretty big. How many inches?"

"Sam, it's not that big. And, you think I've actually measured it?"

"Dude, every guy has measured his dick. Just like every girl has measured her tits."

"Oh yeah! How big are your tits?"

"32-B and sweet as honey."

I stare at her tiny breasts with the dark nipples standing out. I slowly shake my head.

"Ok, asshole, they're an A cup. But, they're a full A."

Laughing together, we share a high-five.

"So?"

"Ok," I say. "Hanging like it is now it's a little over six inches. Well, make it close to seven."

"And when he's all happy and standing up for truth, justice and the American way?"

"I guess you could add a couple inches."

Changing the subject, I ask, "So, how many of these classes have you done?"

Sam swallows, "This will be my fourth."

"Do guys every, you know, get excited?"

"Excited, like with a boner?"

I nod.

"Only once and Mim just had him go off stage. He came back about five minutes later. It was no big deal. The only thing is she won't let a guy stay there and be hard. And, obviously we are in a no orgasm zone. Are you worried?"

"Concerned is a better word," I admit.

The rest of the week I spend trying to keep my mind off the impending Show and Tell at Barton Hills. I did check out the You Tube video and Mim was right. The guys handled it without a problem.

I finally finish Mim's car on Friday and tell her I will drive it out on Saturday and that Sam will give me a lift home.

I arrive at the small auditorium to be greeted by Sam.

"Come on," she urges, "everyone else is here."

She leads me back into the girl's locker room. Entering I see the other men and Mim. "Ah, Mac, great. Now, I can go over the details." She does quick introductions.

"You can begin to get undressed whilst I go over things. In a couple minutes two of our seniors will join us. They will be our helpers. As you all know, you will be wearing black-out glasses. The girls will escort you onto the stage and take your robes. Obviously, they will take you back here after the class."

As she speaks we all begin to disrobe. We arrive at a stage of standing in just our boxers at the same time. Mim gestures and we drop them.

Mim looks at each of us and nods.

"Great, you all look fab. Actually this is probably the hardest part—stripping off whilst Sam and I watch. In a few moments you will not be looking at anyone and you will actually start to relax."

Sam gives me a discrete "thumbs up" and looking at my exposed parts, winks.

A knock on the locker room door interrupts my thoughts.

"Come in," calls Mim.

Two young women enter carrying white Terrycloth robes. They're dressed in the Barton Hills uniform of white blouse, plaid skirt and navy blue knee socks; and are extremely cute.

They look at each of us. As the girl with the dark hair makes eye contact with Robbie, her mouth drops.

"Robbie!"

"Ruthann!"

I glance over at the senior boy from Cameron. His entire body seems to blush and he covers his privates with his hands.

"You two know each other?" says Mim.

"We grew up together," says Ruthann. "After middle school, Robbie moved away and I heard he was going to a military school down south."

"It sucked," Robbie offers, "I transferred to Cameron in my junior year."

"I'm sorry," says Mim. "This must be a little awkward, but I expect you both to be mature and handle this with aplomb."

They both murmur agreement and Robbie slowly drops his hands. I can see he's slightly engorged and hope it will not get worse.

Mim introduces the dark haired girl as Ruthann, although we all gathered that. The other, a blond, is Chrissy. Both are quite tall and I suspect might be on the volleyball team.

Mim is finishing up the final instructions when there's another knock.

"Mim, is it Ok to enter?"

Mim says, "This is our senior class advisor. She attends all the sessions and comes in to thank you personally. Usually our models have their robes on by now, but since she will attend the session I guess there's no harm. Anyone object?"

We shrug and Mim calls out, "Come on in."

A tall, attractive woman enters the locker room.

"Jennifer!" I call out.

"Mrs. Condron!" yells Robbie.

I look at her and then at him. The worst just happened. Robbie is totally erect.

"You know each other?" Mim cries.

Robbie and I nod.

"What a cock-up," Mim exclaims.

Jennifer slowly tears her eyes away from Robbie's erection and looks at me and not in my eyes.

"Robbie is best friends with my son. He's at our house all the time during the summer," she says while keeping her gaze below my waist.

She looks back at the poor boy. "Robbie, it's all right. Really, I admire you volunteering for this class." She smiles and he turns redder.

"And, Mac?" asks Mim.

"Old friend," Jennifer says.

"Fine, well Jennifer we are running a little behind, so maybe you could..."

"What? Oh, sure. On behalf of the senior class at Barton Hills Academy, I want to thank you young men..." She catches herself, "Well, I want to thank all of you for being part of our class. Since we've begun this special program, I can say that our seniors have benefited greatly from the knowledge they gather. I am convinced it helps them become mature and sensible young women. It's also important that they understand that being naked is not necessarily a prelude to sex. Sometimes naked is just naked. So, thank you."

Jennifer waves and, surprisingly, steps up to me. She rests a hand on my shoulder, leans in and kisses my cheek. I feel her breasts behind her shirt push into my naked chest. She whispers in my ear, turns and leaves.

I, too, am now blushing and know that blood is pouring into my dick. I hope it does not show.

"We really have to hurry. Robbie, I suggest you take a moment to settle yourself."

"Huh?"

D'Ante says, "Dude, tend to business."

"What?"

Ruthann catches his eye and as subtly as possible, which unfortunately is not subtle at all, makes a pumping motion with her hand.

"Oh, you mean, oh, oh!"

"Ruthann, as you, Chrissy and Sam go out to get everything ready, please show Robbie to one of the private stalls."

Ruthann takes Robbie by the hand. With his hard-on leading the way, the four of them head back into the locker room. I hear a stall door close and then another outer door shut as the three women exit to the auditorium.

"Men, this would be the time to take a last pee break. You will be out there for close to an hour."

Jaime and D'Ante head in the direction Robbie went. I remain.

"So, how much of an 'old friend' is Jennifer?"

"Mim, she is just a friend. When I was married, four couples hung around together. Jennifer and her husband were good friends. That's it?"

"Mac, I sensed a bit more than that. I don't want to have this class become a cause of some unpleasantness between married people."

"Mim, I'm telling you. There is nothing between Jen and me, except a bit of innocent flirting that all of us did."

"Flirting?"

"You know, we'd all be together and having some drinks. I would compliment her on how nice she looked. I like her. She's nice and lots of fun. We always were able to just talk with each other. There was no real sex, just flirting."

"What's 'no real sex' entail?" she asks.

"You know, maybe a little ass-grabbing, a hug, maybe a grope for laughs, some slow dancing, and a kiss now and then. Nothing serious and all the couples were doing it. Just having fun."

"Well, she certainly seemed to brighten up considerably. So, what did she say to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when she pushed her boobs into you she whispered in your ear. What'd she say?"

I'm beginning to think Mim is a tad jealous. I like that.

"It's kinda' personal."

"Oh, Mac, I'm sure it was just, what's the term, 'innocent flirting'?"

"You really want to know?"

Mim nods.

I motion her closer. "I don't want to say it out loud, in case the other guys come back."

She stands in front of me and I lean into her ear. I breathe in the exotic scent of her hair and perfume.

"She said I had a better cock than she'd ever dreamed."

Mim stiffens and steps back. She looks down at my slightly engorged member.

"I can appreciate her appraisal," she says with a smile. "She must have had some quite pleasant dreams. And is IT going to be able to behave knowing that it's the dream object of a woman staring at it?"

My dick head is half-way out of my foreskin and my shaft had thickened.

"It knows how to behave," I say, "When it has to."

Mim glances downward once more and then into my eyes.

"Let's hope so."

We hear the guys returning. All three appear. Robbie is back to normal. Mim instructs us to get into our robes. As we're dressing, Ruthann and Chrissy reappear. We don our dark glasses. I can't see a thing with the blacked out lenses and wrap-around sides. I feel a hand at my elbow. One of the girls, Chrissy I figured from her height since she is the shorter of the two, leads me and D'Ante.

Gently guiding us, we soon make our way to the stage. I can hear an electric buzz in the room.

Mim speaks.

"Girls, today in the first of our live demonstrations, we will explore the male anatomy. I know you all have seen pictures both in books and maybe even in the movies. A few of you may have seen the real thing in person. It's important, however, that you understand that what you might have seen in some adult movies is not reality. We will deal today with the facts of life and the facts of a man's body. Just like our bodies, men's bodies are each different. I will demonstrate the anatomy of male sex organs and men's physiques. Then we can have questions. As you know, our male guests cannot see you, so please feel free to ask any question you want. I can assure you that we may giggle a lot, but most of your fellow students probably are wondering the same thing. It's ok to laugh. This should be both fun and educational. Finally, I will remind you that you are all Barton Hills ladies. I expect you will uphold the tradition of all that being one entails. Now, gentlemen, please allow our assistants to remove your robes."

I undo my sash and a pair of hands slips it off my shoulders. In a second I'm naked. There's a collective gasp from the girls accompanied by a fair amount of giggling.

Even in my tribal living I never felt this exposed. Just a few feet away were nearly one hundred 18 year old girls. Also, I'm standing nude in front of my cousin, an old and attractive friend, and one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Truth be told I am enjoying it as much as I am embarrassed by it. And, just for good measure, my dick is thick with blood and hangs heavy between my legs.

Mim starts with Robbie at the other end of the line. She introduces us each by only our first name and our ages. By her descriptions I can imagine she's using a pointer on the big screen to illustrate the various parts of our male anatomies.

"You will notice that three of our models are circumcised and one is not. In the United States circumcision has become a fairly standard practice for newborn boys. In other parts of the world, most men are not circumcised. You can see on Robbie the shaft of his penis is thinner than the others, but the glans is large. When he becomes aroused the glans will get larger and the shaft will stiffen and lengthen.

"With Jaime, we can see his glans is different from Robbie's and his shaft is shorter, but thicker. Remember the length of a flaccid penis does not always correlate to the length of an erect one. Many times a shorter flaccid penis will grow to be larger than one that is longer in the soft state.

"With D'Ante we see a large vein-like area on the top of his shaft. And, finally with Mac we can see a longer and thicker penis. Again, just as our bodies are different, you will not find any two men's bodies that are exactly alike. And, you can never tell what sort or size a penis a man has by his height or weight. As you can see, Robbie is taller than Mac, but Mac's penis is longer."

I feel strangely disconnected from my own body as Mim describes us. Even though she is discussing my own sex parts and probably pointing at them on the screen, I feel as if she's talking about someone else.

"While we take a close look at Mac's penis, I will ask him to pull back his foreskin."

I slide my hand on my dick and stretch it out, eliciting a round of giggles. I move the foreskin back down my shaft as Mim speaks.

"You see Mac has a glans just as the other gents. When a circumcised man gets aroused, the foreskin pulls back, the glans swells as the shaft hardens. Mac, will you please lift up your penis so we can see the underside?"

I pull it up and Mim points out the frenum. "This tissue connects the foreskin to the shaft. Robbie, can you hold up your penis, please? See Robbie's frenum has been cut as part of his circumcision."

"Jaime and D'Ante would you each please hold up your penis? Now, we can discuss the scrotum. Get ready to giggle, girls, because from now on we call them what we all know them to be...balls."

More laughter than giggles erupts from the auditorium. "The balls hold the testicles. They hang outside the body to help control the temperature of the testicles. As you know from our class, the testicles produce sperm and testosterone. Again, you can see that balls come in all shapes and sizes. Mac has large balls that hang low. Jaime has a tighter ball sack. Robbie definitely has one ball hanging lower than the other, while D'Ante's balls appear to be the same and hang at the same level. Mac, could you put your ball sack in your hand?"

While still holding my penis, I cup my balls. Ok, now I 'm getting a little turned on. I am also glad that Sam insisted I do some grooming. Imagining how the camera must be zooming in on my balls and projecting them to the size of basketballs on the screen, I feel better knowing they look smooth and neat.

"Mac, do you think you can isolate your right testicle? Now, girls, can you make out the shape of his testicle?"

"Is it that little bump?" comes a voice from the audience.

"Right. As you know, the balls are very sensitive. You might have seen a guy get hit there during a sports event. He usually is in excruciating pain. Ever happen to you, Mac?"

I laugh and say, "Sure. And you're right, it hurts like hell."

More laughter.

"Can you describe it?"

"I'm not sure I can do it justice, except to say that all you want to do is curl up, hold your balls and try not to cry. Sometimes it makes it hard to breath and you feel like you want to throw up. After a while the pain goes away, but they could be tender for a longer period."

A voice cries out, "Is that what blue balls are?"

A number of the girls howl and all the guys chuckle.

"Mac?"

"No. Blue balls is the uncomfortable feeling you get when you are aroused for a long time and do not get a release."

Lots of giggles.

The voice cries out again, "Release?"

Mim answers. "Mac means that if a man is aroused for a period of time, if he has an prolonged erection, and does not experience an orgasm, have an ejaculation, he may experience discomfort in his scrotum."

A number of "ohs" float up from the audience.

Another voice calls out. "You mean if he doesn't cum?"

Laughter erupts.

"Well, that is another term for ejaculation," deadpans Mim.

Allowing us to release our penises, Mim has us turn around and she explains the major muscles of our backs.

Turning back to front, Mim opens it up for general questions.

"I thought all black men had very large penises," says a timid voice. "But, D'Ante is not bigger than Mac."

"Girls, do not believe the myths. There is no scientific evidence that one race or ethnic group has universally larger penises than another. Remember, that a flaccid penis does not always predict the size of an erection."

"Is Mac's the biggest because he's the oldest?" from a voice on the right.

"Do you mean does a man's penis continue to grow as he ages?"

"Sort of, I guess."

"No. A man's sexual organs stop growing about the same time as he finishes puberty. So, don't expect a 90 year old man to be endowed more than a 20 year old."

Lots of laughs.

"Could Mac move his foreskin back and forth again?"

I slide it back and forth, feeling a pleasant sensation building.

"That's totally weird."

Lots of titters.

"Well, girls, soon we will have a demonstration of the female anatomy. You may be surprised to find out a woman's clitoris has something similar to a foreskin. So, maybe a male foreskin is not so weird."

Mim fields more questions about penises and balls and we all oblige as much as we can. One girl asks us to stand sideways. She remarks how D'Ante's penis curves out and then goes down, whereas mine and Robbie's hang straight down. Jaime's was shorter and mostly stubby.

One student remarks that Robbie's bends to the right. I think I recognize Ruthann's voice.

"Yes, sometimes a penis can bend or lean to either side. Also, when erect some penises are pronouncedly curved while others are quite straight. Lots of varieties, girls, so don't get fixed on the idea that there is just one perfect penis."

orie
orie
4,231 Followers