Sex Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aah," she cries.

Mim looks at her standing nude in front of her and then turns her gaze toward me.

I quickly tug the sheet over my lap, praying she did not see my erection. Unfortunately, there is no way to hide the tent in the sheet.

Sam tries holding her t-shirt to cover the main bits.

"I, uh, I didn't think you were awake."

"Appears so," says Mim.

"Let me just throw something on and I'll make breakfast."

"Don't bother. I really need to head back. Thought I could call a cab."

"No, I'll take you. Just as soon as I..." Sam looks down at her nude body.

"Throw something on?" prompts Mim.

"Right."

Sam scampers toward the downstairs, her cute bare ass jiggling all the way.

Mim looks at me.

"Good morning."

"I would think so," she replies.

We both look at the tent.

"Uh, let me get up and I can say good-bye, or something."

"Seems you've already taken care of the 'up' part," Mim says. "So, don't bother with the rest. Mac, thanks again for yesterday. It was splendid."

"Mim, let me explain."

She waves her hand, "Mac, you owe me no explanation about anything. I appreciate your help yesterday, had a lovely time last night, and now I must be on my way."

"This is not..."

"Ta-ta, Mac."

Mim turns and closes the door.

"Shit, shit, shit," I mutter.

I jump out of bed and stuff myself into a pair of jeans and pull on a t-shirt. I run a brush through my hair and open the bedroom door, dash down the stairs only to hear the sound of the front door closing.

My house is empty and my stomach is sinking.

I decide against calling Sam on her cell. Instead, I busy myself with cleaning my house.

I'm just finishing with the downstairs, when Sam lets herself in.

"What'd she say?"

"Hi, to you too, Mac."

"Cut the shit, Sam. What did Mim say as you drove her home?"

Sam heads into the kitchen and pours a cup of coffee and pops it into the microwave to heat it.

"Sam..."

"What, Mac?"

"Tell me what Mim said."

"What did she say about what?"

"Stop playing games. I mean what did she say about finding us in bed together?"

"Well, she didn't find us in bed together. She did find me standing naked in your bedroom and you, obviously naked, in bed with a huge boner tenting your sheets. Is that what you're referring to?"

I scowl at her. "Sometimes, Sam, you can be such a bitch."

She smiles and sips her hot coffee.

"Why the big concern? You said you weren't interested in her."

I stifle my urge to strangle her.

"I never said I wasn't interested."

"Oh, so you are?"

"Christ, you're annoying today. Ok, yeah, I am interested in her. Satisfied? Now tell me what she said."

'Funny way for a guy to act if he's interested in a girl," she says with a wicked grin. "I would think the last thing you'd be doing is fooling around with your cousin while she's in the next room."

"Fuck you, Sam. I wasn't fooling around, I was just letting you..."

"Stroke your dick. Get it all hard and lick it. Rub it against my pussy. Yeah, I can see that could not possibly be seen as fooling around."

"Sam, I swear I am this close to..."

Sam breaks into a wide grin.

"Chill, Cuz. I'm just yanking your chain. Come to think of it, that's what I was doing before."

She laughs and heads into the living room to plop down on the couch.

"Mac, really, chill. It's fine. Come and sit next to me and I'll fill you in."

I warm up my own mug and join her on the couch.

"Ok, so at first Mim did not want to talk about anything that she saw. She said it was none of her business what the two of us did together. I kinda' understood her to mean if we were into incest, she definitely did not want to hear about it."

"Ooh, crap."

"But, fear not, Dear Cousin, I persisted and set the record straight. I told her you were just indulging me in some natural curiosity about the male anatomy. I explained how you actually were being a gentleman."

"Christ, you told her that! And, what did she say?"

Sam chuckled. "She said she's still learning about American customs. Seems in the UK it is not usually considered gentlemanly behavior for one cousin to stick his erection into another cousin."

I had no response, but my heart kept sinking into my gut.

"Undaunted, I plunged on and we finally reached some understanding. I told her you were uncomfortable, but did me a big favor. I also added that it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing."

"And, she bought it?"

"Yeah, I think she did."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, she did say she could understand the attraction and that you had a first-rate dick—her words. After some girly discussions about dicks in general, and yours in particular, we ended up laughing at how ridiculous dicks really look."

"That's it?"

"Oh yeah, she did ask me if I thought you would be open to being her escort at the Thanksgiving formal at the Academy."

My heart raced from my gut to my throat.

I leaned over and kissed Sam's cheek.

"Thanks, babe."

"Hell, it was nothing. Especially since I sorta' got you into that mess."

"Sorta'?"

She laughed, "Ok, totally. But, now everything's cool. Actually, I think you owe me."

"Ok, I owe you. What's the payback."

"Next time I want to see you cum."

Sam finished her coffee and headed back to her apartment.

She was barely out the door before I was punching Mim's cell number.

"Hell-o?"

"Hi, it's Mac."

"Ah, yes."

"Look, I just want to first apologize for this morning. Sam said she explained, but I am embarrassed that you were exposed, I mean, had to see that."

"Mac, I fear it is I who should apologize to you."

"No way. Why?"

"Well, it seems that recruiting you to be part of the anatomy lesson for my girls must have made you think you had to do so with every young woman in Barton Hills."

I was silent trying to think of what to say.

"Please let me know when the tutorial is. Perhaps I could pick up some pointers."

Then I got it. She's pulling my leg.

We both started laughing.

"Sam said you had a dry sense of humor. I appreciate it. Well, not as a follow-up to continuing anatomy lessons, but I would like to ask you out to dinner."

"Just dinner and no flashing? Seems a bit dull."

"That's me. Mr. Dull."

"Not from what I've seen so far, Mac. I still think you are quite the adventurer and, I might add, a bit of an exhibitionist."

"Possibly. But, how about dinner?"

"Don't take this as a cold shoulder, but I really have a horrible schedule the next couple weeks. I've got two volleyball tournaments, the girl's anatomy class and I need to make a visit to the city to pop in on my aunt. And, I really don't date." "Sure, I understand," I say trying to hide my disappointment, and add, "but you might make an exception in my case?"

"I just don't date, Mac. But, in any case I am tied up. But, how about you be my guest at the annual Barton Hills Academy Thanksgiving formal ball. It is the highlight of the social season at the Academy. Although admittedly that's not saying too much."

"I would be honored. Is it really formal dress?"

"Absolutely. I hope you have black tie."

"Even better," I add, "I've got my kilt."

Mim actually squeals. "Brilliant. I'll feel right at home. I loved the affairs when Uncle Jacky, my father and the rest of the clan would come in their kilts. Thanks, Mac."

"Thank you, Mim. I am already looking forward to it."

"Me, too, Mac," she adds, "even though this would not be a date. I am asking a friend to accompany me to a school event."

"Sure," I agree too readily.

We chat some more and she gives me the details and promises to send the formal invitation to me. We hang up after setting a time for me to meet her on the night of the ball.

Four weeks until I see her. I am already counting the days. Four weeks left for me to figure out how to get past her "no date" barrier. I am determined to entice Mim into my bed. Four weeks to plot my strategy.