Sex Education Ch. 02

Story Info
A Zentraedi learns about sex.
2k words
4.18
18.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers

Ch. 02 Wolf Feather

I still could not believe it, even as I looked at the items upon the small table: my favorite bright red dildo with the various nubs all along the shaft, the pair of vibrating bullets, the tethered cuffs lined with fake fur, and the several discs in their innocent-looking cases.

Even stranger to me was that I was wearing a schoolgirl uniform for the first time since I had graduated from high school. While I was fortunate enough to still fit into those same clothes, I wore them not so that I could be taught, but so that I could teach him.

...about a subject never ever taught in school.

When I heard the knock at the door, I almost jumped out of my skin and just barely bit back a shriek of surprise. Once I willed my heart to begin beating again, I moved across the tiny apartment toward the door, the reality of what I was about to do settling in with each furtive step.

Kyrl stood at the door when I opened it, and as soon as he saw me, his eyes lit up like those of a young child receiving a birthday present. He was dressed rather nicely, casual yet certainly presentable to my parents.

...if they would have survived the war.

I invited the alien inside, and as soon as I closed the door, I realized that it was the first time I had ever truly been alone with a Zentraedi. Despite having been reduced to Human size, he was still quite strong, and could easily overpower me if he so chose.

"You are nervous, Elaine," he noted aloud. "Are you... scared of me?"

I had to think about that for a heartbeat. "No," I replied honestly, "but it is the first time that an... an alien has ever stepped into my apartment."

"Oh. Is that good?"

I smiled, hoping to reassure him -- and myself. "I think so," I said honestly. "Besides, what I have to show you is best not... shown in public, generally."

"Oh?" His eyes had been upon me the entire time -- he had not looked around the small apartment. He had yet to spot the items upon the table -- items which would certainly be foreign to him, coming from a culture which had purposely segregated the sexes at all times.

Yet, strangely, he was not looking at me like a young man alone with a given young woman for the first time. He was looking at me as if he could judge my character, my personality.

It was, in a word, weird.

"L-let me show you..." His eyes remained fixated upon me, but not in a lecherous way. He stood by the door as I moved across the small room to the table, and only then did I feel his eyes move off me and onto the "teaching aids."

"What are they?" Kyrl asked as he finally approached the table. "The discs I have seen before, or at least I recognize that type of casing as something which typically holds video discs. But the others are new to me."

"These are all... sex-related items."

"Oh? They bring the males and the females together? Is that why people go to that shop we say last night? to come together with the opposite sex?"

The Zentraedi's naïveté was both endearing and frustrating. But as he looked from the objects on the table to me and back to the objects on the table, that was when I realized that this was essentially a First Contact type of situation.

After all, there was no known evidence -- at least amongst the civilian population -- that a Zentraedi male had yet had sex with a Human female. To my knowledge, Kyrl and I could engage in the first Zentraedi male-Human female coupling.

...but I highly doubted it would go that far.

"I think first I should show you one of the discs," I said, really more to myself than to my guest. I picked up the case at the top of the stack and handed it to him.

Kyrl looked with interest at the young woman on the cover. She was dressed in an angel costume, with a crooked halo digitally imposed above her head and a knowing smirk upon her face. "I have seen such images before," he noted, "on an advertising board at the church near my barracks, but why is her halo at such a steep angle?"

He was clearly observant -- but that made sense, since virtually everything about living amongst Humans would be new to him. "She is a 'fallen angel,'" I replied, "because she does what some consider to be naughty things on this disc."

"Naughty?"

"Bad things. Things of which many people do not approve."

"What bad things?"

"She has sex with a man who isn't her husband."

"Sex?"

I sighed, but continued. "Have you ever kissed a Human female?"

Kyrl actually blushed. "Yes."

"How did it make you feel?"

He blushed harder. "F-funny... in a good way. Happy. Light-headed. And..."

"And?" I prompted.

"...and part of me began to... grow."

I smiled. This time, his naïveté was actually refreshing in a way. "Have you ever felt that at any other time?"

He hesitated. "In the car," he finally replied, "when you placed your hand upon my leg."

That was telling, in more ways than one, and brought a smile to my lips. "The part of you that began to grow... Basically, it has to grow long and hard to have sex with a Human female." Or a Zentraedi female, I thought, if the physiology truly is identical.

"Why?" Kyrl asked. "What is this 'sex?'"

"That is what I need to show you."

I took the case from him and gestured for him to sit on the loveseat. Once I had placed the disc in the media player, I sat beside him, and suddenly realized that perhaps it was not a good idea to invite him to my place, as we were inherently much closer together than I had planned. However, I tried to make the best of the situation.

On the screen, the "angel" strolled through a barren wasteland toward what should have been an old western ghost town, but was likely actually the ruins of a tiny rural community destroyed not by weather or economics or time, but by war. For several minutes, she searched the various buildings, her digitally-created halo slowly drooping to the side as her loneliness increased.

But eventually, she found a building with a topless man inside, laying on the dusty floor. Through some cheesy dialogue which was almost laughable, he believed that she was there to grant him a final wish before he died, and for whatever reason, she agreed.

His wish was to have sex with her, at upon hearing the word "sex," Kyrl seemed to suddenly pay even closer attention.

Slowly, with the camera lingering upon the body of the "angel," the man undressed her, worshipping her with his hands and his mouth as more and more of her flesh was revealed. So many times I had watched this particular disc, wishing I was the angel having my body worshipped in such a manner, my lips kissed, my skin teased, my breasts nibbled, my nipples sucked...

...and I was keenly aware of Kyrl's uncomfortable state as he tried to act nonchalant despite the bulge growing at the front of his pants.

"It's happening again, isn't it?" I asked him, more so that he was aware that I was aware of his condition.

"It's... Yes..."

"It's because psychologically, you want to have sex with that 'angel,'" I explained, "just like that man will do in a few moments..."

As if on cue, the man finally undressed, fairly quickly and with a purpose, as the "angel" lay upon the floor, her legs spread and her knees bent toward the broken ceiling, her sex glistening in a strategically-placed ray of sunlight.

"He has a long part also!"

"Of course," I explained, trying to remain calm and even despite wishing the man on the screen was about to have sex with me. "He's about to have sex with her."

"What does that entail?"

"Watch."

And the man on the screen positioned himself between the legs of the "angel," readied himself at her entrance, and began to press into her.

"Amazing!"

That was not quite the response I had expected -- but then again, I was Human. I had had sex before. I had made very similar moans to what Kyrl was hearing for the very first time.

"Her sounds are beautiful -- like Minmei's music, but different."

That was the first time I had ever thought of a moan as "beautiful" or compared it to music, but when witnessing sex through this alien's eyes and ears, I had to agree: It was somewhat beautiful.

"He isn't hurting her, though?"

"No." I was wet, and my nipples were hardened points within my bra. I had to subtly shift position myself. "The Human female's body is designed to be penetrated by an aroused male."

"Oh..."

We watched in silence for a few minutes as the couple on the screen continued to have sex. Unlike many pornographic discs I had seen, this one was slow and respectful, which is why it was my favorite for vanilla porn. The camera focused entirely too much on the "angel" for my liking, but nonetheless, I loved the sensuality of this disc, and this first scene in particular...

"Um, Elaine..."

Only then did I realize that I had lifted the front of my plaid skirt and was stroking myself through my damp panty. My lip trembled as I realized that I was masturbating in front of a near-stranger -- and an alien near-stranger at that. But part of me just did not care, as it had been nearly a year since I had allowed a man inside me.

The man in the video began to groan softly, and I knew what to expect next. Kyrl, however, returned his attention to the screen, eager to learn what would happen next.

The "angel" cried out loudly as her orgasm surged through her, and that triggered the man's climax, his voice joining hers as he stiffened in position above her, the bow of his body exquisite and beautiful to my eyes.

"What just...?"

"They had orgasms," I replied, still mesmerized by the vision on the screen.

"What are orgasms?"

The Zentraedi's question was so innocent that it seemed so drastically at odds with the new image on the screen of the man's seed seeping from the body of the "angel." "It's the moment of ultimate sexual pleasure," I replied, still slowly stroking my clitoris through my dampened panty. "That white stuff coming from her body is the result of the man's orgasm."

"He's... messy."

I had to smile at that. "Some say that sex isn't fun if it isn't messy."

"Oh?"

"Some people like it really messy."

"Like being covered with that white stuff?"

I was impressed. "That's one example, yes."

The image on the screen faded to black, and after a brief pause the "angel" was again walking through the desert, her halo very much tilted above her head. But I stopped the disc and turned my full attention to my alien guest.

"What do you think?"

I knew he was still quite aroused by what he had seen... and that had been just images on a screen, not an actual naked woman in front of him. I wondered how he would react if he ever had a naked woman in his presence...

"I've seen naked Zentraedi males before as we cleaned ourselves and changed into fresh uniforms," he finally responded, "but I never had a reaction like..." He pointed to his crotch. "...like this."

I smiled, his innocence winning me over and endearing me to him. "That's because you're sexually attracted to women," I told him. "Your body sees a beautiful woman -- especially a beautiful naked woman -- and instinctively wants to have sex with her."

"You're a beautiful woman," he said suddenly, surprising me in a way. Guys would hit on me somewhat often, but never had a Zentraedi made such a bold statement to me.

"I..." I felt myself blushing. "Th-thank you, Kyrl." My eyes instinctively dropped, and suddenly were fixated upon the bulge at the front of his pants.

...and suddenly, even though it was not what I had initially planned, I knew where this was going...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,908 Followers