Sex Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,248 Followers

"And your parents agreed to this?"

"Yeah. You see, Deidre is my mom."

I guess my open mouth exposes my inner emotions.

"Actually she's what she calls Bohemian. My mom is totally cool with people expressing themselves. Nudity for her is no big deal and in her way of thinking shouldn't be a big deal for anyone else. I've posed nude for some of her other work, but never with a man."

Turning back to Mim, I ask. "And Siren number three?"

Her green eyes sparkle in the light from the votive candle on the table. "Have you ever heard me sing, Mac? Some say my voice is enchanting." She grins widely, exposing her perfect white teeth, as she lays her hand on top of mine.

My mind spins around and I try to grasp that I would be posing naked with Mim. My doubts about maintaining an erection disappear into nothingness.

Over the next week, I watch the clock progress at an unbearably slow pace.

Friday dragged on even more slowly. Every minute seemed an hour. Mim suggested that the four of us—the models—travel to Deidre's on Friday evening. She said we could go over the plan for the weekend and get an early start in the morning. Deidre lives about an hour away along Long Island Sound. I volunteer to drive. Mim said Chrissy and my cousin, Sam, would be coming out on Saturday and we could have a great dinner and some fun that evening.

After picking up Crystal, I drive to the Academy to gather Mim and Ruthann. Ruthann said her mom would have dinner for us when we get there.

Arriving after dark, I can make out the shape of a large house and hear the waves somewhere below us.

Ruthann leads the way into the house and calls out for her mother.

A tall, slender woman appears and embraces Ruthann. I immediately see the resemblance.

Each is close to six feet tall. They share the same grey eyes and fair complexion. Deidre's hair is close-cropped and speckled with grey. She has the same lean frame as her daughter.

Mim introduces me.

I shake hands and feel the strength in her grip.

"Pleasure to meet you in person, Mac. I am grateful for you joining us."

"In person?"

"Yes, Mim had shared the recording of the sex education class. I know you are perfect for Odysseus. You have a strong figure and your face is full of character. And, not to be too forward, the fact that you are uncircumcised is wonderful."

I manage a side glance to Mim and arch an eyebrow. I had no idea that Mim had shared the recording of the class.

"Well, Ruthann, show our guests to their rooms. You can freshen up and then let's have a bite to eat."

After a few minutes we gather in a great room adjacent to the kitchen. Deidre has a fire crackling in the open hearth. I smell something rich and tangy and notice a large pot on the stove.

Deidre removes a loaf of bread from the oven, sets it in a basket and covers it with a terry towel.

She directs us to the sitting area around the fireplace. On a low table are a bottle of red wine and some cheese and crackers. All of us, including Ruthann, are soon toasting and relaxing in the warmth of the fire.

"So, I thought we'd have a bite and then head out to the barn. I would like to block some poses so we can get right into it in the morning. I know I won't finish everything this weekend, but if I can develop the right pose I can shoot some stills. I hope to at least complete a good sketch tomorrow and what time we have available on Sunday. I can use the photos to work during the week. I probably will need you all back once or twice more.

"Mac, I may need to impose on your time a bit more. You are the focus of the painting and I will need a lot of time working with you."

Mim had mentioned as much to me and I nod agreement.

We chat a bit and then Deidre and Ruthann serve a delicious, thick lamb stew. The homemade bread is warm and yeasty and a perfect complement. We enjoy a second bottle of wine with dinner.

After loading the dishwasher, Deidre leads us through an enclosed walkway to a barn attached to the main house. Along the way I notice a set of French doors leading to an outside patio with a large hot tub about ten feet outside. Down on the left is an open doorway that leads into a bathroom. Inside the barn she has fashioned a spacious studio. One wall is mostly windows. I assume it must face north and provide great light.

In the middle, stands a dais raised about a foot above the floor. Deidre has already fashioned a faux mast standing about eight feet. She has placed several low benches in front and behind, simulating rows in a boat.

"Now, everyone can relax, we'll just be working on blocking several different poses. No need to undress. We'll leave that for tomorrow."

Mim positions the women in various poses until she finds a look that is satisfactory. She asks me to stand with my back to the makeshift mast.

"Clasp your hands behind you and around the mast, Mac. Now try leaning forward. Great. Ok, now push back against the mast. Nice. How about putting one leg up on a bench. Good."

She keeps me moving and rearranges the women around me. After about an hour, she seems to settle on a pose with me pressed hard against the mast, my hands stretched behind me. This pose pushes my hips out and I imagine when I am nude it will put focus on my sex. She mentions that she will lightly tie my hands behind me during our pose. Mim is standing to my right, Ruthann seated to my left and Crystal behind me, leaning over my shoulder.

"I think this might work," declares Deidre. "Of course, tomorrow we will see what it looks like and where everyone's hands and legs will be. But for now, let's call it a night."

As we make our way back to the main house, I fall in next to Mim.

"Have a minute before we go to bed?"

"Sure, let me get ready and I'll knock on your door."

The large upstairs afforded each of us a bedroom. There's a shared bath between each pair of rooms. Crystal and I are one pair and Mim and Ruthann are the other.

Crystal uses the bath first and then calls through the door that it's all mine. I do my business. I strip to a long-sleeve t-shirt and boxers. I wonder if I should put more clothes on and then realize in a few hours we all will be standing around naked.

About ten minutes go by before I hear a light tap.

I open to admit Mim wearing a floor-length flannel nightgown, the collar tight around her neck. As she moves, I notice her breasts moving under the soft material.

"Thanks for seeing me," I say and close the door behind her.

Mim sits in a rocker next to the bed and I rest on the edge of the mattress.

"Having a case of nerves?" she asks.

"I won't lie, I am."

"Don't worry, Mac. After a few minutes, you will forget you're nude."

"Sounds like a voice of experience," I say.

Mim blushes slightly.

"Aye, I've posed a couple times for Deidre. Although, this will be the first time with a gentleman present. The other times were either alone or with Ruthann. Deidre is great with nudes and gets a lot of commissions. She is quite talented."

"So, is there a Mister O'Shaughnessy?"

'There is, but he's no longer her husband. Gordon lives in France these days. They divorced about ten years ago. That's how she managed to have this place."

"I thought it looks a bit much for an art teacher."

"Oh, Deidre does quite smartly selling her work, but, yes, this would be beyond even a successful artist."

I notice some glasses on the dresser and ask Mim if she'd like a drink.

"You have something?"

I pull open my bag and extract a bottle of 18 year Macallan.

"Mac, you're lovely."

I smile and pour each of us a couple fingers. We toast and Mim offers, "Here's to getting naked."

I laugh and take a long pull.

"Anyway," Mim continues, "As Deidre has described to me, she and Gordon never seemed to click. She is quite a free spirit and he was cut from a more restricted mold. His family are investment bankers and piled up oodles of money. After Ruthann was born, Gordon became even more distant and uptight. Deidre tried to work through his aloofness, but nothing seemed to work. One night, as trite as it sounds, Deidre returned home early from a meeting and found Gordon with his cock bollocks deep in a young man's bum. Nothing underage, mind you, but still not what you want from a husband. Seems Gordon was mostly putting on a straight face for Mommy and Daddy. Also, it wouldn't go over so well with the old boys club on Wall Street to have an O'Shaughnessy trolling around for gay prostitutes.

"Deidre handled it as well as could be expected."

"And, that would be?" I asked.

"She fucked him over royally."

We both laugh at her earthy description.

"Deidre had a long discussion with Daddy. Seems she probably could have done quite smartly on the Street. She negotiated full ownership of this estate, a handsome annual stipend that covers all taxes, expenses and maintenance, generous child support for Ruthann, her education costs, plus a trust fund for her when she reaches 35. Deidre also gets a modest alimony check each month, as long as she does not remarry. So, with all that, her pay from the Academy and a successful art career, she does quiet well."

I sip my drink.

"So, Mac, is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"I guess not. Truthfully, Mim, I don't know what I want. I thought maybe talking would make me les apprehensive."

"Really, Mac, it will be fine. Look both Ruthann and I have already seen you naked. Deidre has seen the video and Crystal, if I may be crude, has no use for cock."

I nod.

"Mac, what is it?"

"You're going to be naked."

"Ah," she says and finishes her Scotch.

Rising, she crosses to the dresser and pours another strong drink and turns to pour another shot into my glass.

"That bothers you, does it, Mac. Having me naked."

"Well, sort of," I stammer. "It's just that, well, I like you. I think you've gathered that."

"And, I like you, Mac. Truly. You're a nice man and I've enjoyed your company. I thought we had a splendid time at the dance."

"Yes," I agree, "but I think I want more."

Mim looks directly at me and nods.

"Mac, there is no 'more' right now. Just the way it is. So, tomorrow we'll strip off and pose. After, we'll get dressed. That's it."

"But, why? I know you like me. I would say you've even flirted a bit."

Mim looks away, staring into the dark beyond the paned window.

"True, I have," she says softly. "I told myself it was harmless, but I know better. I apologize if I've led you to believe there could be more than friendship. But, Mac, it could be a splendid friendship."

I snort and say, "Sort of a friend with no benefits."

Mim laughs. "Exactly. But, standing next to each other totally nude might be considered a slight benefit."

"More a slight torture," I answer.

"Touché."

Mim finishes her drink and stands.

"Thanks for the whisky, Mac, and for the chat. I'll see you in the morning."

She reaches up and softly kisses my cheek. I inhale her clean scent and lay my hand on her shoulder.

"See you in the morning, Mim."

I wake up on Saturday after a fitful night.

I move through my morning routine in a daze, asking myself what I had gotten into. Then, I think of Mim's face and my mind tells me to stop worrying. In a matter of hours I would be standing nude with her.

Mim had encouraged me to let the manscaping go by and return to a natural state. She and the other two women were doing the same for the last month.

"Getting it to go a bit wild," she had said. "Even letting our underarms and legs go untamed. I don't think the Sirens were into shaving and waxing."

I dress in jeans and a t-shirt, pulling a sweater on top. Mim had asked me to forgo underwear to eliminate lines on my torso.

Deidre has a breakfast of fruit, pastries, juice and coffee waiting in the great room. She encourages us to eat quickly and join her in the studio.

We make our way to the studio to find Deidre readying a couple large sketch pads on easels.

"Again, thank you all for agreeing to be part of this project. I am really excited and know you all will be perfect. I see the work going along this way.

"Today, we will spend a lot of time blocking the poses with you undressed. It will take a while for me to get the best composition and angle for me. Once that is set, probably after lunch, I will start sketching some broad outlines. I will probably do three or four small studies, if we have time. I will also be taking a bunch of photos, so I can continue to work on the composition after we are done here today.

"We will have good light until around 3. We can break then. Tonight I have a special dinner planned. I imagine that Sam and Chrissy will be joining us sometime this afternoon. So, we will have a lot of fun this evening. Tomorrow, we can work 'til noon. I know you all have other commitments back home. I'll call you during the week to schedule our next session. Any questions?"

Hearing none, she directs us toward two screens against the far wall.

"I think two of you can fit behind each screen. You'll find a robe to wear after you disrobe. When you're changed, come on out and we'll get to work."

Mim and Ruthann head off to the area on the right. Crystal heads to the one on the left and I follow. I am a little uneasy just going in with her and stripping. I know we will all be nude, but just stripping together for the first time seems weird.

"Hey, Crystal, I think I'll hit the bathroom now. You go along and I'll join you in a minute."

"Sure, no prob."

I go through the door to the bathroom I saw before. I actually do have to relieve myself and take a bit longer than normal, hoping to give Crystal enough time to change. I look around and notice there are two enclosed stalls with toilets, a row of sinks and a large tiled shower room with four heads. Unisex, I imagine.

I enter back into the barn and walk behind the screen. I am greeted by the sight of a lovely naked rump, bent over and searching through a large handbag. Crystal's legs are slightly parted and I can clearly see her pussy lips.

I feel my face reddening as she stands straight, with a cell tight to her ear.

"Hey, you. No, we're just getting ready. He went to the john. Oh, wait he's back."

Crystal turns to me. She is totally nude and really attractive. She had freed her long red hair from its braid and it hangs loose around her shoulders. Her skin is pale and spotted with freckles. Bright white breasts with dark rose nipples stand firmly high on her chest.

I smile. She smiles. I look at her crotch. True to Mim's prediction, Crystal has wild red pubic hair. It has tufts and curls and spreads across her pubic area and onto her thighs. It looks luscious. I notice a full crop of red hair in her armpits while her legs are covered in soft red fluff.

Talking into the phone, Crystal reaches for her robe.

"Just a sec," she calls and hands the phone to me as she pulls the robe on. "It's Sam."

"Hi."

"Hey, Cuz, are you balls naked yet?"

That's Sam. Cutting to the chase.

"Uh, no."

"Well, strip down, dude. Can't hide those goodies under a bushel basket all day." She adds with a chuckle, "And, I think you'll need a bushel sized-basket to hold all the meat."

"Sam..." I begin.

"Anyway, good luck and pass me back to Crystal. By the way, she is smokin' hot, right."

Looking at the pretty woman standing with an open robe and exposing one sweet breast and a forest of red, I answer, "Couldn't agree more." I hand the phone to Crystal.

They chat for a while as I slowly remove my shoes, sweater and t-shirt. I am unbuckling my belt as Crystal ends the call and drops her cell back into her purse.

I freeze as she turns back to me.

"Mac, just do it. We have to get used to being nude. I can leave if you want, but you know we are going to be doing this a lot. So, just go for it."

I nod and unzip and drop my jeans. Crystal looks me over and grins.

She grabs the other robe and hands it to me.

"You know, Mac. You're not bad looking...for a guy. I never saw an uncircumcised cock before. Interesting."

We both smile and pulling the robe around me, we leave the confines of the changing space.

The other three are already gathered on the set.

Deidre gathers us four models around her.

"Thanks, again, for being willing to pose for me," she says. "I've got some ideas based on our work last night. So, let's get rid of the robes and get down to work."

I feel my throat close and my tongue feels like the coarsest sandpaper.

There are hooks along the wall nearest the posing platform. Crystal slips her robe off and hangs it on a hook. Her compact body moves toward the set. Her breasts barely move on her chest; the flesh of her small globes pulled tight as the cool air hits them.

Ruthann looks at me and weakly smiles. Her hands clasp the sash at her waist.

I return her smile. She is hesitating.

"Nervous?" I ask.

"I have never been naked with a man before," she says.

"It's ok, Ruthann. You're beautiful. Just take a deep breath and do it."

Turning away from me, Ruthann lets the robe slide down her back and she catches it by the collar. Her slender back is white with little difference where her bikini would cover her private areas. I see her muscles flex along her shoulders and down her back. Her waist narrows slightly and then flares to her hips. She has a slightly round and tight butt. Her long legs are toned and slender. Turning she looks directly at me and smiles. I return her expression and let my eyes take in her stunning front.

Her breasts are small and sit high on her chest. Her dark areolas are only the size of a nickel and are topped by darker, puffy, raisin-sized hard nipples. I admire her flat stomach and can't help but stare at the thick, black bush. In a word she is alluring. I know she is just 19, but standing nude in front of me she is all woman--a sexy and vibrant woman.

Now grinning widely, she passes me on her way to the set. "I guess we're even now," she says softly as she brushes by me.

"You are spectacular," I reply equally quietly.

I realize I will have little difficulty in maintaining an erection as I am already half-mast.

Mim looks directly into my eyes and loosens the belt at her waist. Her robe flows open showing the insides of her breasts and a magnificent blond bush. Holding my gaze she slips off her robe, fully exposing her breasts. I now am hard underneath my robe as I stare at the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. They are not overly large, but are perfectly formed mounds with a slight tear-drop shape. Her pink areolas cover the entire point of her breasts with dark pink nipples centered perfectly. She turns to hang her robe and I catch my breath. Her firm, round bottom is better than I dreamed, and, believe me, I've dreamed about what I saw moving underneath her jeans over these last few weeks.

Her shapely legs do not quite meet at the top of her thighs leaving a slight gap that I find exotically inviting. She turns to walk to the set. I notice the wonderful V of her hip bones pointing down to her blondness. Although full, her bush is composed of fine hair. I can make out her lips moving enticingly as she moves.

Finally, I drop my robe and walk to my position at the makeshift mast. I chuckle to myself as my private "mast" leads the way.

"Ah, Mac," Deidre says, "Nice. You look just the way a sorely tempted Odysseus would appear surrounded by beautiful Sirens and tortured by their song."

Ruthann laughs and says, "Dede, if that's your way of saying his hard-on is awesome, well, I agree."

That breaks the tension and we all join her in laughing.

Deidre ties my hands loosely behind the mast and I lean back as we rehearsed. My hips thrust forward and my erection points skyward.

Deidre positions Crystal behind me, sanding on top of the bench. Her left breast is exposed over my shoulder and one hand snaking over my shoulder to lightly rest on my right breast.

orie
orie
4,248 Followers