Sex Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

I sit up. Looking down at my front with the drying cum, I say I probably should not walk through the house looking like this.

"Take a shower here. There are lots of towels and toiletries in the bath."

Ruthann excuses herself, running toward the door without bothering with a robe. Deidre's back is to her. I watch her tiny butt move seductively. She pauses at the door and turns toward me. With a wicked grin lighting up her face, she scoops the remnants of my ejaculation from her breast and pops her finger in her mouth. She sucks it clean, swallows and blows me a kiss.

"Deidre, was that the first time Ruthann saw a man cum?"

"I think so. Mac, don't worry. It's time for her to learn more; to take a few more steps toward womanhood. I'm happy she was here."

I grab my robe and head toward the bathroom as Deidre tidies up.

I enter the shower room to find Sam and Crystal drying off. Sam has gone completely bare between her legs. It is quite a contrast to the thick red scene between Crystal's thighs.

"Hey, Cuz, gonna' take a shower?"

"Yeah. How was the hot tub?"

I find some shampoo and soap on a shelf and begin to adjust the flow from a showerhead.

"Fab," says Crystal. "Just what I needed to get the kinks out. How was the massage?"

Chuckling, I say, "It got the kinks out, too."

Laughing, they leave. I stand under the hot water enjoying the wet heat.

I hear voices.

"Hey, Mac," says Ruthann, "can Chrissy and I come in and take a shower?"

"Uh, I'll be through in a couple minutes."

"It's ok with us, well, with Chrissy. So, can we come in?"

"Sure, I guess."

Ruthann enters the room, pulling a naked Chrissy behind her.

"Oh, God," I think. I cannot take any more of this.

Although Ruthann is sexy, she is also lean and all angles. In a few years, she may grow more comfortably into her frame, but now she is slightly awkward. Still, her small breasts are magnets for my eyes. Her puffy nipples seem to be in a permanent state of hardness. Her long torso, toned legs and flat stomach are narrowly overshadowed in eroticism by her wild bush. The dark curls and swirls invite exploration. I steadily rise as I continue to stare at her.

Chrissy is the antithesis. She is only an inch shorter than Ruthann, but where Ruthann is angles, Chrissy is soft curves. Her breasts are large and full. They extend from her chest with an arrogance that only young women can produce. Her areolas are more oval than round and start pale around the edges only to darken at her nipple. Each nipple is dark and erect, as she stands looking back at me.

She, too, has a long torso. Her belly button holds a silver pendant that leads my gaze to her trimmed blond pussy. She has cleared everything except an inch-wide landing strip that ends above her full lips. What little glimpse I had of Ruthann's nether region indicated small, tight vaginal lips. Chrissy sports large thick lips, with the inner lips protruding slightly. I honestly think my mouth is watering.

"I hope you don't mind if we shower with you," says Ruthann. She focuses on my dick which is once again fully extended, and says, "Uh, guess not."

"Well, I'm just finishing up."

They each take a shower head across from me and begin to wet their hair.

I am eager to leave since being aroused and naked in front of two beautiful and naked high school girls sounds totally perverted, no matter how I spin it.

"I hope you cleaned your chest really well," Ruthann says.

I try to give her a glance that I hope will prevent further discussion of what she witnesses a few minutes ago.

"It's ok, Mac. I told Chrissy. She thinks it's cool and wishes she could have seen it."

"Yeah, Mac. I bet it was the ultimate companion to our sex ed class. And, I really like your hard-on. It's a lot neater than those other guys"

Nudging Ruthann, she continues, "Although Ruthann did like Robbie's."

"Well, he is cute and it was the first one I ever saw."

"But not as nice as this one," says Chrissy as she points in my direction.

The girls giggle and I smile. I turn around, offering my back to them, as I wash and rinse my erection.

"Want some help with that?" calls out Chrissy. Both girls break down giggling.

I remove my hand from my erection and mumble that I'm fine. Finishing, I turn off the water and face them. They are each washing between their legs. I need to leave immediately. All the release that Deidre afforded me is a distant memory as I observe these young beauties.

I quickly towel dry, slip on my robe and say I'll see them at dinner.

They wave and I make a beeline back to my room.

Cocktail hour is relaxed as we lounge in front of the fire in the great room. Since no one is driving, we all enjoy the wine. The conversation ranges from school issues to the crazy things customers say to Crystal at the coffee shop.

Deidre calls us to dinner. We arrange ourselves around the large farmer's table as Deidre and Ruthann bring out dishes piled high with pasta and chicken parm. Loaves of crusty garlic bread and a tossed salad complete our meal. More bottles of red wine arrive and we dig in.

Seated between Mim and Sam, I look around at the sight of so many attractive women. I admit to myself I am one lucky guy.

The conversation gradually shifts to what I describe as "women's issues." I don't have much to add and just enjoy the sound of feminine voices and the laughter of people enjoying each other's company.

Around nine the energy starts to lag. I announce my bedtime. Chrissy, Ruthann, Crystal and Sam decide to start a Scrabble marathon. Mim and Deidre offer to finish cleaning up. I volunteer my services, but am quickly shooed away.

I make my way upstairs, use the bath and strip in my bedroom. I'm standing naked checking emails on my phone, when a soft knock interrupts me.

"Mac, may I come in?"

"Sure, but I'm not dressed."

Mim chuckles and says, "What else is new."

She enters, dressed again in her long flannel nightgown.

I know I should be uncomfortable, but feel quite relaxed. I no longer have to imagine what Mim looks like naked. I only wish I could refresh my memory now.

Mim smiles at me and sits on the edge of the bed. "I enjoy looking at your body, Mac"

"You know, there are other things that are enjoyable besides looking."

Mim looks away and sighs.

"Yes, I know, but now I will confine myself to looking."

"And, that's because..."

"Well, that's because I don't..."

"Date," I say completing her sentence.

Mim nods.

"Why?"

"Just the way it is right now. Please don't ask me to explain."

I can see the pain behind her eyes. Could she be ill, I wonder? Maybe she does not like men. Although Sam says she is sure she is not a lesbian, she could be wrong.

I look into her eyes. The depth draws me in.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known."

Mim blushes and shrugs.

"Thank you."

We hold our gaze.

"Mac," Mim begins, "I just wanted to tell you that this afternoon was special for me. I hope you weren't uncomfortable."

"It was certainly different."

"Yes, it was."

"Did you know Deidre was going to do that?"

"Not really."

"But you had a clue?"

"Mac, Deidre is a beautiful woman, inside and out. She lives openly and has almost no sexual hang-ups that I can detect. She knew you were probably overdue for a full release and helped you achieve it."

"So, it was purely clinical?"

Laughing, she says, "Well, masturbating an attractive man may extend beyond just the clinical."

"So, I take it she has given you massages before?"

Mim stiffens slightly and nods.

"Has she done the same for you?"

"Mac, Deidre and I are friends, no, make that kindred souls. She has a special talent to sense what others need. So, yes, sometimes after I've modeled or even if I am just staying for a night, she might offer a massage. She is quite proficient. And, if she senses a deeper need in me, she will bring me to orgasm. She only massages my exterior and does not penetrate me. We do not have sex with each other. She relaxes my body and cleans my psyche. Are you shocked?"

"No, actually I am intrigued to see you have a sexual side."

"You mean beyond the 'Ice Princess' veneer?"

"I don't think of you that way."

"Most do, I fear. I am a deeply sensual woman, Mac. I have needs and desires."

"Yet, you hold yourself back."

"First, it would not be wise for me to be known as a promiscuous woman. I think the administration would not look kindly on that. So, I do not date or become involved in intimate relationships."

"I can understand that, but surely the administration cannot demand that you swear off any contact."

"No, you're right. I choose to do so."

"For reasons you can't explain."

"Again, Mac, for reasons I choose not to explain. What's that expression? It's complicated."

I nod. I inwardly grin at the sight of a naked man talking to a woman about not being intimate.

"Mim, just for the record, then. I want to pursue a relationship with you. I would want us to be more than friends, if we are even that."

Mim takes a deep breath. "Mac, we are certainly friends. I enjoy your company immensely."

Then, cracking a smile, she adds, "Besides we are spending quite a bit of time naked together. And, I am sitting in your room as you stand nude in front of me. That would at least make us special friends."

"And, there can be no more?"

"Well, I did watch you ejaculate," she says as her smile widens. "That's something more."

"Did you cum?"

Mim shrugs and flashes a sexy smile.

"So, I suppose we're at our boundary?"

Rising, Mim crosses to me.

"Hold me."

I open my arms and she steps in. Wrapping her arms around me, she hugs me tightly. I slip my arms around her and embrace her.

"Mac, I could fall into your bed in a second. I know it would be an exquisite pleasure and my body aches for it. But, I cannot. I also wish not to explain. So, at least understand that it is not that I don't want you; it's just that I can't want you."

Her closeness affects me and I start to rise. Mim stirs as my erection pushes through the thin flannel.

"Mac, I'm sorry I've brought this on. I have to leave. Forgive me for being so brazen and causing you any distress."

I shake my head to indicate it is all right.

"I respect your decision, Mim. Don't worry, there is always a remedy at hand."

I feel her laughing into my chest.

She turns her face to mine and we lock eyes.

I move to her mouth. Our lips meet and fire races through my blood. I pull her tighter, my erection beating in rhythm with my speeding heart. Her lower body pushes tight against my erection. She sways slightly from side to side.

She breaks away.

"Thank you, Mac, that was special. It was also our last kiss. Don't hate me."

She frees herself and leaves the room, not glancing back.

In a second the door reopens, and Mim sticks her head back in.

"I could send for Deidre."

We both look at my erection. Together we smile.

"I think she has already gone above and beyond the call of duty today."

Mim has a funny look in her eyes, "Mac, I know she would not see it as a duty. Keep your mind open."

The door closes.

The next day is more of the same—naked posing. Sam and Chrissy stay in the studio for a while. I think they get a kick out of watching Ruthann's efforts to keep me hard. Deidre calls it a day around noon.

We enjoy a light lunch and I take Mim, Ruthann and Chrissy back to the Academy, while Sam and Crystal ride together.

Deidre says she will work on the painting and then call us back either as a group or individually to work on details.

(To be continued)

orie
orie
4,260 Followers