Sex Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wes99
Wes99
1,118 Followers

I could feel my orgasm starting to stir as her tongue worked on the sensitive underside of my cock. Suddenly she let my cock slip from her mouth as she stood up and we kissed passionately once again. When we broke off our kiss she looked into my eyes and said, "Let's go back in the bedroom so we can fuck slowly, and with passion. I want to take the time to hold you and feel you deep inside me as we fuck," she paused. "We can make love and share ourselves with each other as if it's the only thing that matters in the world."

As I followed her into the bedroom I couldn't get over how erotic her naked body looked as she walked before me. It was so easy for me to forget that she was my own mother - most of all, she is a woman with her own femininity, full of life, and full of needs - strong sexual needs.

For some reason I noticed that the skin across her shoulders and down her back looked smooth, soft and inviting to touch. Just like Brianna's.

Father was in the spa so it was just the two of us in the bedroom. We stopped next to the bed and embraced...looking into each other's eyes between our passionate kisses...our naked bodies pressed tightly together and the room seemed to be filled with an erotic passion to possess each other. I eased her down on the bed where she lay on her back. She looked up at me with a look of vulnerability and desire. I positioned myself on my hands and knees above her naked body. The head of my hard cock was resting on her warm pussy lips and, for the moment I made no attempt to push my cock into her vagina—her eyes told me that there was plenty of time. I could feel her warm breath on my chest and I leaned down and took one of her hard nipples into my lips and began to suck on it, I purposely made soft sucking sounds which caused her body to shudder in response. As I continued to suck on her nipples her breath began to become more erratic.

She wrapped her arms around my back and whispered into my ear, "Fuck me baby, put yourself inside me slowly; let me feel every inch of your cock inside me before we start to fuck."

I did as she asked and I slowly started to push my penis into her vagina. I stopped for a moment a couple of times before I was completely inside her. It is the moment of possession, the moment when people are the most vulnerable with another human being, and thus, should be one of the most intimate moments that two people can share.

I slowly began to fuck mother with long gentle strokes. There was no hurry. I would withdraw until nothing but the swollen head of my cock was inside her. Then, I'd slowly travel up the full length of her vagina until my scrotum and balls prevented me from going any deeper. We fucked slowly and sensuously and at one point mother looked at me and smiled as she straightened some of my hair on my forehead with her fingers. Something she'd done for as long as I could remember.

I lost track of time, all that mattered was that a very feminine woman and I were enjoying each other and I never wanted it to end. We took our time. For the longest time we simply didn't hurry. Even though we were fucking at a slower pace I have to admit that I still had to pace myself to keep from cuming too soon. We'd fuck slowly for a few minutes at a time before we'd stop and kiss or, I'd play with—or suck on her tits. We talked about sex...not just the sex we were sharing at that moment. Mother showed no inhibitions about fucking her son; to the contrary, it aroused her to an intense level of pleasure.

We fucked like that for over an hour; taking our time to enjoy each other. At some point we'd slowly begun to fuck with more urgency...a little at a time. Mother kept her eyes on mine as our tempo picked up. Soon I was fucking her with hard strokes that pounded her warm cunt and she met every one of my strokes by thrusting her hips back at me. I knew that the powerful feeling that was building inside both of us would demand a release as if it had a life of its own. And it would be very soon.

"Fuck me my baby...oh, you're so big and hard and it feels so good...fuck me!" She whispered as her face contorted from her pleasure.

"Fuck me my beautiful, handsome man!"

"Baby, does it feel good to fuck me? To fuck your mother?" She moaned. "Fuck me baby, I'm so close." I felt her body stiffen as she cried out. "OH MY GOD BABY...I'M CUMING—I'M CUMING!

Mother's body jolted violently several times as her orgasm peaked inside her body and I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Within a few strokes my own orgasm slammed into me. My penis felt as if it had exploded inside her, I could feel my cum as it travelled up my cock and spurted into the depths of her vagina even though it wasn't nearly as much as the first ejaculation I gave her.

Mother was thrashing beneath me as her orgasm flooded through her naked body. Her arms wrapped around me as if—she was trying to pull me completely inside her. Her moaning gently turned into a quiet sobbing as tears ran from the corners of her eyes and down her cheek and I simply held her.

"Are you alright?" I finally whispered.

"Yes, it's just so beautiful and...so special. I can't explain it. I don't know why I'm crying, I can't help it. I'm not sad," she paused. "I'm just overwhelmed by what we just shared and how beautiful it was. These are tears of deep joy...not sorrow."

It took a little time for us to come down from our orgasms and mother's body was still very sensitive. After her orgasm, mother continued to have several smaller ones as we lay in bed holding each other. I very gently sucked on one of her nipples which immediately brought on a smaller, but intense, orgasm in her. She had another one when my softening cock slipped out of her cum-filled vagina. She was that sensitive and aroused.

I felt as if every ounce of energy had left my body with my ejaculation and it felt good to simply lie in bed with her, sharing the tender moment's right after our shared orgasms.

A little later father came into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed with us. His hand brushed roughly against my cock as he reached for mother's wet cunt. His fingers parted her lips and a large glob of my cum was released and began to run down over mother's pussy toward her anus. With his fingers he collected as much as he could and he began to spread it over his hard cock. I got up from the bed to give them more room and I stood next to the bed watching as father lay down on his back, his cock standing straight up. Mother quickly moved over and straddled his hips so that her cunt was directly above his cock. With her fingers she positioned the crimson head of his cock at the entrance of her vagina and as she eased herself down father's cock and it disappeared into her vagina. I remember seeing that her cunt was still a bright pink color from our recent fuck.

"Nothing feels better than fucking with cum as a lubricant," father said softly.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching them fuck and even though I was soft I wanted to fuck mother again. The sight of her pussy riding up and down on my father's cock was incredible. It was then that something happened that really surprised me. They were fucking with a steady rhythm when mother took my father's hand and placed it directly on my cock and he began fondling and stroking it with his fingers as they fucked. I was surprised, but it felt good, I didn't care. There was only the three of us in the room and I trusted them and I was sure that what happened in the room, stayed in the room.

Before long the atmosphere in the room was so sexually charged that my cock was getting hard again as father played with it as he fucked mother. For obvious reasons I'd never seen my parents as turned-on as they were at that moment. Father was running his hand up and down my cock jacking me off and the feeling was incredible. I wasn't ready to cum so soon after my last orgasm but...I didn't care...it felt good.

Mother was fucking father faster and harder. Every time she opened her eyes she watched father playing with my cock and it seemed to turn her on even more. Suddenly she cried-out loudly, her body slamming against father's body that lay beneath her as she came again. "Fuck, fuck, oh my pussy feels so good! Fuck me!" She cried out as her body jolted with pleasure. "I'm cuming...oh fuck...fuck...yes!"

"Fuck yes Donna, I'm cuming too baby!" My father groaned loudly. "Fuck Donna...here...it...comes!"

He held my cock and squeezed it firmly as he ejaculated his hot cum into mother's pussy—the same hole that I'd ejaculated into ten minutes or so before. When things slowed, without a word being spoken he finally took his hand off my cock. I noticed that his hand had a lot of my pre-cum on it.

The three of us were exhausted and we lay on the bed enjoying what we'd shared together. It was then that I first realized that my parents were introducing something new to my sex education, my mother's approval and encouragement of my father's secret. The subtle signs were there all along, I just never recognized them before.

I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more, maybe a lot more, that they might be hiding and the answers might be on the flash drive in father's drawer.

Wes99
Wes99
1,118 Followers
12