Sex Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

I lean so my erection tilts down toward her mouth and let a trickle of Tequila run along the top of my shaft. Jennifer opens her mouth to gather the liquor and then moves forward to take my shaft.

I look down to see a woman who occupied many a fantasy of mine when I was married. My dick is deep in her mouth and her eyes lock onto mine. I see pure lust.

She sucks me ravenously for several minutes. I enjoy the pleasure, but am nowhere near to cumming.

She breaks off and says, "Let's all go to the bedroom. I want to fuck you."

We move and strip the top covers from my bed. Jennifer pushes me and I fall onto my back. She lies on top of me and we start kissing. I let my hands rove her body, savoring the feel of her smooth skin and cupping her cheeks to press her against me. She is still wearing her jeans and the rough material begins to chaff my dick.

"You have to lose the pants," I say.

"Caroline, can you get these jeans off? And, Shelly please get my bag from the living room."

I feel Caroline's fingers slide between us and she undoes Jennifer's jeans and pulls the zipper her down. She also allows her hand to stroke me.

"Later, honey, just get these off," Jenifer says.

Caroline tugs the jeans past Jennifer's hips and then off her completely. There is just thin cotton rubbing against me now. Caroline puts her hands to the waist band and I stop her.

"I've got this," I say.

I take the fabric and rip it away. I feel a smooth pussy rub against my cock.

"Oh, shit, this feels good," she cries as she rubs up and down my cock.

Jennifer turns her head and eyes her large bag. She rises up and takes it from her sister. After rummaging through it, she extracts a box of condoms. She pulls one from the package, tears it with her teeth and rolls it on me.

Caroline and Shelly sit on either side of us. Jennifer gets on her knees and positions her damp pussy over my tip. I look down at the smooth lips and raise my hips to make the connection. Jennifer pushes back and then slowly takes all of me inside her.

Her ass rests on my thighs and I start to move.

She pushes against my chest.

"Give me a second, Mac," she says gasping for breath.

I remain still. Jennifer's eyes are closed as she lets her body grow accustomed to what is inside her.

Her eyes open and she grins.

I grin.

She rises up and starts fucking me.

Jennifer is wild. She is pounding me. Her arms push down on my chest as her pussy rises up. She finds a pace that seems to work for her and keeps a steady rhythm. I play with her boobs that are bouncing wildly above my face. I try to suck on one, but they are moving too much.

After a few minutes, Jennifer starts to grunt loudly. She increases her pace and I feel her clinching my dick with her insides. She now is almost shouting as her thrusts get violent. With one final movement, she impales me and cries out. I feel her body quiver and she collapses on my chest. I raise my hips to move in and out and she cries, "No more, please."

I wrap her in my arms and she begins to calm down.

Finally she rolls off. I look at Caroline and Shelly and see they have stripped. Caroline has a surprisingly full pussy that is only trimmed to fit inside her bikini bottoms. It is dark and wiry.

Shelly has a thin blond line above her full lips.

Each has a finger inside.

"Jesus, that was hot," Shelly says.

"Oh yeah," answers Caroline. "Look he's still semi-hard. Pass me the condoms."

Caroline rolls off the used one, sucks until I'm fully hard and puts on a clean one.

She makes me move over and then assumes a doggy style position, next to Jennifer who has yet to open her eyes.

I move behind her.

"I'm not quite ready. Shelly, make me wet."

I move aside and Shelly crawls underneath Caroline. She tugs on her hips and pulls Caroline's pussy to her mouth. I see her tongue start to work and Caroline starts to mew.

Looking at the exposed pussy of the young woman gets me worked up. I slip a finger inside Shelly. She responds by pushing against me. I work another digit in and begin moving in and out. I bend and take her clit between my lips. I suck and lick it hard with my tongue. A sweetness fills my mouth. "Young pussy," I think to myself. I wonder if Ruthann would have tasted this nice. Probably better, I think.

I pull my fingers out and tell Shelly to move. She does and I line up my tip and the red and wet slit. I take her in one push.

Caroline screams and I can feel how tight she is. I know I should give her time to adjust as I did with Jennifer, but, for some reason, anger is building in me and I just start plunging. She cries to take it easy, but I pound harder. At first she pulls away from me, but I hold her hips and thrust. Soon, however, she is pushing back hard. We fuck each other in earnest.

Her ass is tiny. I slap it and she cries out again. I slap her harder and she pushes harder against me. I am going as fast as I can in and out of her pussy and accentuate my thrusts with occasional slaps on her ass.

"Oh, Mac, I'm cumming soon," she cries.

I slide my hand around and feel her clit. It is rigid and she moans when I touch it. I run my fingers along her slit, soaking them with her juices.

"Shelly, play with her clit," I command.

I take my wet forefinger and place it at the exposed puckered ring above my cock as it continues to plunge in and out of her pussy.

I press against it and Caroline calls out, "Oh God, no, I can't take it."

I let some spit dribble down on the opening and I push hard. I am in to my first knuckle and Caroline moves her ass side to side as if to rid her of this new intruder.

"Shelly, when I tell you, pinch her clit hard."

She nods.

I fuck her faster. Caroline is making sounds, but no words. I know she is close. I can feel her contracting around my shaft. I decide to go for it.

"Now," I say to Shelly.

I plunge my finger all the way in Caroline's anus and ram my cock as deep as I can into her. Shelly does her job and Caroline screams.

I cannot hold myself back and I'm filling the condom in her pussy. Caroline falls face first into the bed. I feel Shelly's hand trapped underneath our weight. I extract my finger and my softening dick from Caroline. Shelly pulls her hand away. We look at the two women next to each other on the bed.

I pull the sheet over them and head to the bathroom. I toss the used condom into the trash and wash my hands. Shelly appears next to me and drops down to clean my cock with her mouth.

I pull her up and lead her back to the bed. She sits on the edge and I grab the Tequila bottle.

"I'm a little thirsty," I say. I push her back onto her elbows and pour some liquid onto her navel. As it makes it way down, I put my mouth to her pussy. I lap up the liquor and then begin to enjoy the other taste. Her hips start to move in sync with the movements of my tongue. I make it last for a long time.

She pulls my face to her and licks her juices from my lips.

"Fuck me."

I pull on a condom and, after pulling her legs around my waist, I slowly push my length into her.

"Give it to me," she cries.

I do. Her tightness is driving me crazy and the friction is moving me quickly to the edge. Both Caroline and Jennifer are watching us as they finger each other.

Shelly cums hard and I follow her. I drop her legs and collapse onto the bed, nestled among three naked women.

I awake some time later. The four of us are still in bed. One by one the women stir and sit up. Jennifer motions for the bottle on the bedside table. I pass it to her and she takes a long pull. She hands it to Caroline who drinks and then Shelly takes a sip. I down a mouthful.

Jennifer pulls down the sheet and looks at my limp dick.

"That will not do," she announces.

"Hey, he's had quite a workout," I offer in defense.

"Tough shit," she says. "We aren't through."

She grabs her bag and pulls out a small bottle. She uncaps it and pours a little blue pill into her palm.

"Miracle drug," she says with a smirk.

"I never needed that before," I say.

"Well, you've got three ladies all wanting to play, so there's always a first time."

She hands me the pill and I swallow it with another long pull on the Tequila. I am feeling the effects of the booze.

"And, speaking of modern pharma," Jennifer says as she opens a baggie.

I look at the small objects. "And, that is..."

"Just a bit of X."

"I don't do drugs," I say.

"Yeah, and you never took a boner pill before. And, probably never fucked three women in the course of an hour. New territory, Mac. This is going to be a long night. A little lift will really make us fly."

She places on one her tongue and Caroline and Shelly open their mouths to receive a tab. I shrug and do the same.

"Ok, now let's have some real fun," Jennifer says as she dumps the rest of the contents of her bag on the bed. I am already feeling funny and can hardly make out everything in a pile. I think I see some handcuffs, a couple dildo-looking things, a scarf and that's all that registers.

"Jennifer, you're the coolest," says Shelly.

"And, the hottest," adds Caroline as I think I see her pushing her face between Jennifer's legs toward the smooth pussy that appears to be brimming with moisture.

I smile. "This could get out of control," I think. That is also the last clear thought I have.

Sometime later, I can't say for sure how long, I hear it.

The noise just does not go away. It's some kind of musical tone accompanied by a drum.

I will it to stop, but it continues. It's hurting my head, which seems to be on the verge of exploding.

I try to open my eyes. I can't see. I panic.

"Am I blind?"

I feel something across my face, covering my eyes. I try to move my hand to pull it off. I can't move my hand. More panic.

"Wait. I can move my fingers, but my hand seems to be caught on something. What's going on?"

I try to stand, but my feet don't move.

I hear a female voice.

"Shelly, will you go and see who the fuck is banging on the fucking door?"

I feel a movement.

In a few seconds I hear a vaguely familiar voice.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you answering my cousin's door naked?"

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and then the voice again.

"Holy fucking shit! What the fuck is going on?"

I really wish I could move or see.

"Hi, Sam."

"Jennifer! What's going on?"

"Really, Sam, what do you think is going on?"

I realize that Sam, my cousin, is in the room where I am with Jennifer. Wait, did she say Shelly a minute ago. My brain begins to clear. "Hey, wasn't Caroline here, too?" I ask myself.

"Why don't the three of you get dressed and get out."

"I have a better thought," says Jennifer. "Why don't you get undressed and join us. God, I bet you are wild. I always wondered what kind of a body you have."

"Keep wondering," says Sam. "Now, get the fuck out of here."

"Sam, we're all adults and..."

"Jennifer, I do not want to hear any bullshit. Either you get the fuck out, or everyone, including your husband and the entire Barton Hills Academy will hear about this."

"No need to get hysterical, Sam. We can go."

I feel a movement on the bed and then a crash.

"Jesus, Jennifer, you can't even walk."

"I'll be ok," I hear her say.

I feel another movement as someone gets off the bed. In a second I feel a body falling back onto the bed.

"Is no one sober here? Shit. Give me a minute," Sam's voice cries out.

I hear her talking to someone, probably on her cell phone. It sounds as if she's moved into the hallway.

I feel a mouth on my dick. I realize it is hard as a rock.

"Jesus, Jennifer, take Mac's dick out of your mouth," screams Sam.

The mouth releases my dick.

"Just because you don't like cock, Sam, doesn't mean you should not let others have fun. Hey, if you want you can eat Shelly. Or, Caroline. She's really sweet."

"Jennifer, you are fucking crazy. Now, get dressed."

I feel a hand run up and down my erection and then there is a lot of movement on the bed.

Sam tells them to hurry.

"Look, Jennifer, my friend is coming over. She can drive you home in your car. You can come back tomorrow for the other car."

"That's mine," said a voice on my left.

"And, you are?"

"Shelly. Jennifer's sister."

"And, you with the nipple clips are...?

"Caroline. Jennifer's friend."

"Jesus. Can you all at least finish getting dressed?"

I feel more movement.

"Some of our clothes are downstairs."

"Just get them all and get dressed."

I hear another thud.

"Here, Jennifer, let me help you," Sam says.

"Sam, you are kinda hot in an offbeat way," I hear Jennifer say. "Maybe we should fuck."

"Not in this lifetime," Sam replies.

I hear grunts as Sam helps Jennifer stand. There are sounds of people walking about and then the room is quiet. I hear voices downstairs. The doorbell rings and another voice joins the chorus. My head is pounding. I want to sleep.

After a few minutes, the door slams and the house is silent. I then hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Quite a sight, Cuz."

I feel Sam's hands move behind my head and next I'm blinded by light.

I squint and finally my eyes adjust. I am in my bedroom. The overhead light is on.

I look to my right and see my hand cuffed to the bed. Painfully I turn and see my left hand similarly affixed.

I look down to see my feet spread-eagled and cuffed to the bottom. My gaze stops at my erection pointing up at the ceiling.

Sam is digging through the big bag that Jennifer had. She extracts a small key.

"I should just leave you like this. What the hell is going on?"

"Uh, well, I think it may have been a bit of an orgy."

Sam laughs. "A bit! Yeah, I'd say so. You are cuffed to a bed with a fucking boner while three naked babes surrounded you. Yeah, maybe something like an orgy."

Sam moves in to unlock the cuffs on my ankles.

"Ugh. You smell awful. You stink like piss. And the sheets smell like piss."

I vaguely remember Caroline sitting on my dick while Jennifer stood over us. I recall something warm flowing on me and running off Caroline's body. Could she have pissed on us? Nah.

Well, maybe?

Sam leaves me cuffed and goes to the bathroom. She returns with a damp towel and begins to wipe me. She reaches my erection and moves beyond it to my legs.

She wipes me down and then goes to get a dry towel.

I keep squirming on the bed. Sam uncuffs my legs and I squirm more, rubbing my butt along the damp sheets.

"What's the matter?" she asks.

"My butt feels strange," I answer.

She motions for me to roll over. Even though my hands are still secured, I manage to get up on my side.

"Oh, gross."

"What?" I ask.

"Do you have any rubber gloves or anything?"

"What?" I ask again, more panic seeping into my mind.

"Oh, I can use this condom."

I hear the foil ripping and feel Sam's hands at my butt. I flinch as something is pulled from me.

I look back to see Sam holding the end of a vibrator with her fingers secured inside a condom. She turns it off and the strange buzzing I was hearing disappears.

"You let them put a dildo up your ass, Mac?"

"Honest, Sam, I don't remember that. Hell, I don't remember much."

Sam drops the object in the trash basket by my bed and unlocks the cuffs on my wrists.

"Mac, you need a shower bad. Can you manage?"

I stand and begin to sway.

Sam grabs me and eases back onto the bed. She tells me to stay there while she goes to find a hamper for the soiled sheets.

She returns wearing rubber kitchen gloves. She begins tidying the room. She makes a repulsive face every time she picks up a used condom and drops it in a plastic bag.

"Can you get up now?" she asks.

I try standing, but the room spins and I flop back down.

"Christ, you need to get a shower now," moans Sam. "I think there's piss in your hair."

"I can help," comes a voice from the doorway.

We turn to see Crystal standing there.

"I'll take him in the shower. After all, I've already seen him nude and hard."

"Crystal, you don't have to," says Sam.

"Yeah," I add. "I'll be ok."

"Don't think so," Crystal says. She starts to pull off her clothes. "You can hardly stand. It's ok, I used to work in a nursing home and had to bathe the residents all the time."

She is now nude standing in front of me.

"Of course, they didn't come with a nice handle like this to hold on to," she says staring at my erection. She pulls it playfully.

"Just don't get any ideas," counters Sam laughing.

"Oh, I get ideas," purrs Crystal.

She kisses Sam.

"As a matter of fact, don't throw those handcuffs away."

The two women help me stand and Crystal leads me to my bathroom.

She cleans me up and dries me afterwards.

We go naked back into my bedroom to see Sam stuffing the last of the bed clothes into the hamper.

"At least, the piss didn't soak down to the mattress," she says and then stares at me.

"Christ, Mac, you're still hard."

"I think I may have taken a Viagra or something."

"Just one?"

I shrug.

"Anything else?" Sam asks.

"Besides the Tequila and Ecstasy?"

Sam groans.

"Crystal, let's get him dressed."

"Sam, we can't leave him like this," says Crystal gesturing to my erection.

"And, you suggest...?" says Sam with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

"I can let my fingers do the walking."

"Uh, no, guys, listen it will go away by itself."

"Not likely if it hasn't in the forty minutes we've been here," says Crystal.

Sighing, Sam says, "Well, get on with it."

I lie on the bare bed. Crystal slips her hand on my cock. I move uneasily as she strokes me.

"What?"

"It's a little sore."

"Is there any lube in that sex bag of Jennifer's," Crystal asks.

Sam roots through and pulls out a tube.

Crystal coats her palms and strokes me. It feels better. In a minute, it feels very good.

Crystal keeps increasing the tempo and adds her other hand to massage my balls. I am now raising my hips off the bed.

"Close," I gasp.

Crystal bends and takes my tip into her mouth. She sucks, sticks her tongue in my pee hole and strokes.

The dam breaks and I start shooting. She pulls back after the first shot and keeps milking me until I have the last couple dribbles running down my softening shaft.

She motions to Sam to come to her.

She opens her mouth and I can see some of my cum inside. Sam looks at her, then at me and back at her. She moves her mouth until their lips meet. Kissing, Crystal pushes her tongue deep into Sam's mouth. I can see them moving their tongues back and forth.

Finally breaking apart, Sam looks at me with a silly grin.

"Well, Cuz, I got my wish and saw a guy get off. I even got to sample the product. But as much it was a unique experience, I think I'll stick to pussy."

Crystal uses a washcloth to clean the rest of the cum. They find clean clothes, help me dress and then escort me downstairs.

"Coffee is in order."

I sit in the living room as the two women busy themselves in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" I ask as they work in the kitchen.

"Hey, shithead, you were supposed to have dinner with me, Crystal and Mom tonight. When you didn't show, I called your cell. No answer. I called the garage, no answer. I reached Charlie and he said you left early. I kept calling your cell. Finally, worried that something might have happened, I drove over here. I see cars in the driveway and call your cell again. Nothing. So, I begin banging on the door. Finally, some naked babe answers with her tits all happy to see me. Surprise!"

Crystal and Sam bring a tray with three coffees and some ham sandwiches.

"I don't think I can eat," I say.

"Mac, you need some food to absorb the booze and drugs. Eat."

I sip the coffee and down a sandwich.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers