Sex For Drugs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" I moaned. Elisha then held onto my cock with both feet, with the balls of her feet firmly pressed along my shaft. Without touching my cock with her toes, she started to slide the balls down my cock and then slowly back up again, squeezing my cock hard, forcing another drop of pre-cum to leak out. She started to work her feet up and down my shaft, getting slightly faster with every stroke.

Elisha then stopped. With the two biggest toes of one foot, she pushed my cock back, making it touch the tissue that she had set on my lower abs. She had my cock in between those two toes and she started to stroke the under side of my dick, while she did this she held my member down at the base of my man hood with her toes of her other foot. Elisha was stroking my cock fast and hard now, I could feel my orgasm building up, but then she started to slow down.

"You wanna cum?" Elisha asked teasing me, stroking my penis real slow.

"Yes!" I said trying my best to make my voice sound normal, but she could tell that she had bought me to the edge.

"O.K then." Elisha replied letting go off my cock with her feet and putting them together, side by side, with her ankles together, showing me the soles of her feet. With the way feet are shaped, there was a gap in the middle. "If you wanna cum, then you can do it yourself. Go on! Fuck my feet!" She ordered me with any signs of her being nervous or the innocent girl next door now out the window.

I held her feet at the balls just under her toes, helping to keep them together and pushed my hips up. The head of my cock rubbed past the milky white soles of her feet as I pushed my cock head through the gap in the middle. My cock head sprang out on the other side, brushing the top of her feet. I used the gap between her feet as a fuck hole. Pushing my hips back and fourth, my shaft rubbing along the groove of her feet.

"Mmm..." Elisha moaned, wiggling her cute little toes as I carried on thrusting at her feet, my balls slapping against her heel every time I thrust up. "Yeah! That's it!" Elisha egged me on. I started to thrust at her feet faster and faster, feeling my orgasm getting closer, holding her feet tighter with my hands. "Fuck my feet! Yeah! Come on! Cum on my feet! Cum on my fucking feet." She started to shout, curling her toes and gripping my fingers with them.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Elisha pulled her feet away, her heels on my thighs.

"Cum on my feet!" Elisha yelled. I stroked my cock, pointing it ay the soles of her feet, jerking off as fast as I could.

"Uhh... Uhhh... UHHH!" I screamed as I came after a few seconds of jerking off.

"YEAH! THAT'S IT! CUM ON MY FEET!" Elisha screamed as I orgasmed. My first load shooting onto the heads of her toes, the second load hit her on the ball under her big toe. I pointed my cock at her other foot, shooting my third load onto her big toe. The next few loads weren't as big and spurted out down the soles of her foot and heel. My cum that had landed on her toes, started to flow down and Elisha started to squeeze the cum in between her toes making it ooze down her soles, onto the tissue that she had set on my lap.

Elisha let out a cute little laugh as she wiggled her cum covered toes. "I've never tasted cum before." She said innocently, reaching down with her finger and scooped up some from the sole of her foot. She opened her mouth, her tongue spread out a bit and slowly put her finger into her mouth, enveloping her lips around it. She sucked her finger hard, swallowing my cum.

"Hmm... Don't know why women complain about the taste so much. It's like having salted peanuts." Elisha laughed at her own joke. She grabbed a couple of tissues and wiped my cum off her feet. "You don't mind if I use the bathroom do you?"

"No go ahead." I replied pointing her to the office's private bathroom. Elisha got off the table and took the tissue she used to wipe her feet and the tissue on my lap, put my dick away, zipping me up and went to the office's private bathroom. She came out a couple of minutes later.

"That was so fun! I'll see you soon." Elisha said kissing me, darting her tongue into her mouth. She had popped a breath mint already and I could taste it on her tongue. "So do I just come in and see you?" She asked, picking up the packets of weed.

"Here's my card." I said regaining my composure. "Any time you need any thing, any thing at all just give me a call OK?"

"OK." Elisha said walking out the room, swaying her ass side to side. She gave me one last look, turning her head while she had her back to me, blew me a kiss and left. I felt like I was in love with this beautiful creature and I couldn't wait to see her again. Now that I knew that she wasn't so innocent, she's going to have to do a lot more next time.

12