Sex For Drugs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock out of Brittany's ass and held it up to Jennifer's mouth. "Suck my dick!" I ordered her. She opened her mouth reluctantly, not wanting to put something in her mouth that had been up a woman's ass. She moved her head forward, taking my cock head into her mouth. Her warm tongue on my cock felt incredible. She start to bob her head up and down my cock, taking more in every time. I stopped her by holding her head and pulling my cock out of her mouth. I lay down on the bed.

"Ride it!" I told her using as few words as possible to show my dominance, but mainly because I was exhausted. Jennifer crawled over to me on all fours, Brittany and Tammy were still making out but Brittany now had Tammy pinned down. Jennifer straddled me, holding my cock, rubbing it along her slit. "I want it in your ass!" She didn't protest, she just rubbed it lower until I felt her ass hole on the tip of my cock. Her ass hole was still wet from all the saliva and probably sweat as well. She pushed the head in and then slowly lowered herself a couple of inches down my thick shaft and started to slowly ride the first couple of inches. She working up to a descent pace and was now starting to lower herself down my shaft more every time she pushed her weight down on to me.

Brittany and Tammy had now come up either side of us and watched as Jennifer rode me. Tammy started to rub Jennifer clit as she worked herself up and down my shaft. Jennifer was starting to moan louder and louder by the second from both anal and clit stimulation that she slammed herself down hard, impaling herself on my thick member. Her body froze and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out.

We stayed like this for a moment until Tammy slipped a finger into Jennifer's cunt and started to work it in and out. Jennifer wasn't the tightest of women, so Tammy was able to slip in a second finger very easily and then a third. She worked her three fingers into her four maybe five times before pushing in the pinkie as well. Her fingers were in Jennifer in a two by two sort of formation. Her middle two fingers in, her pinkie under her ring finger and her index finger under her middle finger.

Brittany had a crazy look on her face. She knew what was coming next. Tammy put her thumb in between her pinkie and index and started to slowly push her thumb up to her finger tips. She had all five digits going into Jennifer and started pushing more in. Jennifer was already wet and her juices worked as lubrication.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Jennifer screamed at the top of her lungs as Tammy forced her knuckles in and had her whole fist in Jennifer's pussy. Brittany let out a little yelp, in joy of seeing a woman being fisted for the first time in person. A couple of tears rolled down Jennifer's face and Brittany wiped them away. Tammy rested her hand in Jennifer, giving her a couple of moments to adjust before she started to slowly push her hand in and out, penetrating Jennifer with her wrist.

I started to slowly push my hips up, trying to get a rhythm going between me and Tammy, to make this double penetration on Jennifer go smoothly and allow both of us to fuck her fast. Jennifer soon started to get use to the size of Tammy fist in her cunt and tilted back, riding me and allowing Tammy to fist her with ease. Brittany decided to get in on the action and started to rub Jennifer's clit.

I knew the triple pleasure Jennifer was getting was going to be way too much for her and that she was gonna cum quickly. I was nearing my orgasm and knew I was gonna last a couple of minutes, which would be the fastest I ever came after getting a third erection in a day. After a couple of minutes of this and Jennifer screamed out at the top of her lungs "I'M GONNA CUM!" She thrust her hips up of my cock but Tammy and Brittany continued their double assault on Jennifer's pussy and I could see her cum pour out from the sides of Tammy wrist. Her hips bucked wildly as she was trying to shake Tammy and Brittany of her but she had no luck. As her orgasm subsided, Tammy pulled her fist out of her. It was covered in Jennifer's cum and Brittany started licking it feverishly, sucking her fingers and knuckles, running her tongue along her palms and wrist.

All of this was getting too much for me and I needed to cum. I pinned Jennifer down, straddling her stomach. I spat on her tits and spread it around with my cock and then placed it in between her tits and pushed them together with my hands, holding them together. I started to thrust my cock up and down in between her big tits, going as fast as I could instantly wanting to cum so badly. Jennifer stuck her tongue out, flicking the head every time I thrust up. Soon I was going so fast that I was just hitting her on the chin, so she positioned her head and opened her mouth, so every time I thrust up her tits I'd go into her mouth.

I felt my cum build up in my balls and in one hard thrust up, my cum shot out, a long thick line going up Jennifer's face from the top of her lip to the top of her fore head. The next couple of loads were not powerful and shot across her mouth and down the side of her face. I started to jerk my cock up and down with my hand, empting it of any cum. Jennifer swallowed any that landed in her mouth. Once I was done I got off Jennifer and lay down.

Brittany and Tammy pounced on Jennifer licking, kissing and sucking my cum off her face. I just lay there watching these three gorgeous women suck cum of each others faces. Once they were done they lay beside me. The smell of my cum was strong but I was too tired to say anything and drifted off to sleep first.