Sex For Drugs Ch. 06

Story Info
Angelina Jolie gets filmed having a threesome.
9.1k words
4.52
83k
23

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: For all of you looking for a Angelina Jolie fuck story, just scroll down untill you reach the star.

I know it's been a while since my last story and I've had quite a few e-mails asking when I'm writting another story. So for all of those who wanted more stories from me will be happy to know I have written the next 3 chapters (not including this one) for the series. I'll submit them every fortnight, so I don't overload everyone who reads the series with too many stories. Also, I appreciated feedback, but those of you who ask questions, like Can you do this person or that person, or what do you think about this person, if you remain annonymous, you won't get an answer.

Also for all of you fans of 'The OC' I started this story before season 4 started, so that's why it's uncertain if Autumn Reese is still in 'The OC' or not and not because I'm stupid.

*******************************

After a long, relaxing weekend in Hawaii I was on a first class flight back to L.A. As much as I liked Hawaii and finally getting to the promised land with Mariah Carey, I missed L.A. Being the king pin and the top dog. The plane was approaching it's one and only lay over. I was asleep for most of the flight and wasn't even sure where the hell I was. I decided to stay on the plane while the geeky guy beside me decided to get off with most of the other people. After about ten minutes I could hear some voices approaching, two, maybe three women.

"So what are you gonna do now that you're not on 'The OC' anymore?" One of them asked the other.

"Well... if my agents are successful at negotiating a contract, then I might be a permanent cast member in the next series. So fingers crossed!" Another voice replied. The voices sounded very familiar and I tried to turn around to see if it was anyone I knew and got a glimpse of the blonde beauty, Elisha Cuthbert.

"Kash!" Elisha said coming around to me. I stood up to greet her and she hugged me. She stepped back and I looked her up and down. She was wearing beige pants with a cream coloured, tight top. I didn't scrub up too well compared to her, I felt like a beach bum. I was in black sweat pants and a plain white T-shirt. I wasn't donning my usual attire of wearing an Armani blazer, because when I left Hawaii, it was way too hot.

"Hey guys. This is Kash, Kash this is Olivia." I extended my hand to the blonde hottie and she shook it. "This is Autumn." I extended my hand and the brunette cutie shook it.

"Aren't you girls from 'The OC?'" I asked, remembering their faces. Olivia Wilde played 'Alex,' the angry blonde lesbian, rebel with tattoos. Right now she was in dark blue jeans and had a plain black, sleeveless top. Autumn Reese played 'Taylor,' the cute geek that no one really liked and had no friends so she became the girl who organised events. She was the opposite of Olivia, right now she was dressed in white pants and top.

"I haven't been in it for a while." Olivia said.

"I was in the season that finished a couple of months ago." Autumn said. "And if things go right, I might be in the next one."

"Is this seat taken?" Elisha asked pointing at the seat next to me. Olivia and Autumn started talking amongst themselves.

"No." I said. "It's empty." I lied.

"Hey you guys, I'm gonna sit over here next to Kash." Elisha said.

"We'll just be over there if you need us." Olivia said as they both made their way to their seats, about five rows in front of us.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked, curious as to how they actually knew each other.

"Oh, we met up on the set of 'The girl next door' and I just ran into them, while I was waiting for the flight and I've been catching up with them since." Elisha replied. "It's been a while since I've seen you." She said turning sideways so she was facing me.

"Yeah. I missed you."

"Awww. I missed you too." She said leaning forward kissing me. It was a closed mouth kiss, but I kissed her back any way. A stewardess was going by with a cart. "Excuse me." Elisha stopped her. "Could I get a wet towel? It's kinda hot." she said sweetly.

"Sure. No problem." The stewardess replied. "You're in luck. I have one right here." The stewardess handed a folded towel to Elisha.

"Thank you!" The plane was still more or less empty with a few people on.

"So you go somewhere nice?" Elisha asked looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Hawaii." I replied.

"That sounds nice." She said, fidgeting with her hands. "I love going out in the sun, but I don't really tan well."

"Nervous flier?" I asked.

"No. It's just... I was wondering if..." She took a deep breath. "If you'd want to go out sometime."

"Sure!" I replied instantly, putting her at ease. "But I feel like we're already dating. First thing we did when we met was make each other cum and we're always all over each other whenever we meet."

"That's true." She said resting her head on my shoulder. "How does fFriday sound?"

"Friday sounds great!" I replied. "I'll pick you up. What's yyour address?"

"I'll call you tomorrow and give you the address." Elisha replied. "This morning, I had the choice between a skirt and pants. I chose pants and now it turned out to be the wrong choice." She said, making a random comment.

"Why's that?" I asked. Elisha moved her mouth closer to my ear.

"Because, if I was wearing a skirt, I'd be able to sit on your lap and ride you with out anyone knowing." Elisha whispered into my ear in a very sexy voice. I kissed her again, this time her head was tilted sideways so I was able to open my mouth and taste her tongue for the first time today.

"Mmm..." Elisha moaned into mouth. She put one arm around my back and placed the other on my chest. She rubbed my chest up and down, with her hand travelling a little south. She worked her hands under my waist band and under my boxers. Her hands felt warm as her fingers touched my cock.

"What are you doing?" I said, breaking the kiss, looking around. Elisha pressed her forehead against mine.

"I want to make you cum." She whispered pressing her lips on to mine. I couldn't help but get turned on. Elisha wrapped her fingers around my cock, holding my thick shaft in one hand, under my sweat pants. She started to stroke my cock up and down.

I was constantly looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was looking. She started to stroke me as fast as she could. "Don't worry about cumming too quickly." She whispered into my ear. "I just want you to cum." She moaned into my ear. Her soft palm felt great around my shaft as she carried on beating my meat as fast as she could. My dick started to throb as I felt my orgasm building.

"You going to cum? Tell me when you're going to cum." She whispered in a low husky voice. She looked up at my face. "You cumming?" I nodded. Elisha put her lips on mine and held my cock head as my cum spurted out onto her hand. I moaned into her mouth as quietly as I could as I unloaded onto her hand.

"You finished?" She whispered. I just nodded again. Elisha carefully took her hand out from under my sweat pants. Her hand was in a fist and she reached for the wet towel with the other hand. She cleaned her hand with the towel and folded it up so my cum was on the inside. She looked at me and laughed.

"If that's what you do before a date, I can't wait to see what you'll do after one." I said and she laughed even louder.

************************************

I headed into the club to be greated by Stefan. "How's it going G?" He asked as we had a half handshake, half hug. "I know you got back on Monday and I would've dropped in and visited you yesterday, but I had some things to take care of."

"Don't worry about it." I said. "Besides, I was kept occupied by the girls."

"Shit! Yeah, they ain't seen you for like four days." Stefan said and he was right. They were non stop, I felt like I was on viagra going home to Brittany, Melissa & Tammy. They were like nymph's.

We walked around to the bartenders side of the bar. Stefan had the biggest smile on his face.

"What's that goofy look for?" I asked.

"It's Thursday. My favourite day of the week."

"Why?" I asked getting out two glasses.

"Two words. Angelina Jolie." That's when I remembered what Jennifer Aniston asked me in the weekend.

"She's coming in?" I asked, pouring us some juice.

"Yep! And she doesn't use money." He said.

"That's great! Let me take care of it."

"Fuck no! Those lips are gonna be around my cock in a couple of hours and nothing is taking that away from me." I nodded, giving in, drinking my juice.

"So she just sucks you off?"

"Fuck no! We go to room seven, lucky number seven you know, and we spend a couple of hours in there just fucking. She is like, the most incredible fuck ever."

"You reckon you can set up some cameras in there?"

"I'm not so sure she'll want me to film us." He said taking a sip of juice. "Brad doesn't know." He gave a stupid laugh.

"Who the fuck says she has to know?"

"Film it secretly? I like that. I can jerk off to watching me fuck her whenever I'm not fucking her." As stupid as he sounded, I actually managed to follow what he said.

"You don't get a copy."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you having the only copy and jerking off to me fucking Angelina Jolie, it seems kinda gay."

"It's not for me, it's for Jennifer Aniston." I decided to just tell him the truth to shut him up. "She wants me to fuck Angelina Jolie, film it and give it to her."

"And what's she giving you?"

"I have no idea, but I'm gonna make the exchange at my place." I said finishing off the glass of juice. "And I'm expecting her to re-enact the video if she wants it."

"Nice." Stefan said, pausing and looking up into air. Looks like he was thinking. "I'll get her to come over to the office and meet you."

"You serious?" I said, kind of surprised that he gave in.

"Yeah! I mean Jennifer Aniston! She is hot! I'll let you take first crack at her when she's in." He finished off his glass of juice. "No worries. I'll set up the cameras." I headed back towards the office to make a few phone calls.

After about an hour, Stefan came into the office. "It's all set up. As soon as the door opens it'll trigger off the hidden cameras and tape everything. I set up about eight camera with different zooms and angles." He came over to me. "The software is already installed on the PC from our security cameras around the club. So I've put a live feed onto the PC in this room." He opened up a few files and had four screens up at the same time. "There's eight different screens, but you can only see four at a time." He alternated between the cameras. "Once you're done, you can edit to get the best angles." He said sitting down on the couch, which was located along the wall on the left of the room.

"Fucking unbelievable!" I said, in awe of how he has knowledge on something other than illegal substances. "How the fuck did you do all that?"

"A spare time thing I did before my folks kicked me out. I wanted to get into NASA as a kid." He laughed as he lit a joint. I think he could've actually stood a chance, maybe not NASA but something along the lines of that if he had supportive parents. The intercom buzzed, it was from the reception of the club.

"Yeah!" I said holding the button down.

"Hey Kash! Is Stefan there? Ms Jolie is here to see him."

"Send her in." I said.

"She's kinda early." Stefan said looking at his watch. "It's nearly three. She usually gets in about seven. But man, I can't wait! She recently got surgery done."

"What surgery?" I asked.

"After she had Shilo, she felt like her pussy was a little loose so she got the inside of her pussy stapled."

"They can't do that!"

"Yeah, they can. They can make dicks bigger and now they can make pussies tighter." I don't have a pussy and I haven't done any research on how to get it tighter, so I was taking his word for it. "Man, she is so tight it's unbelievable! She's tighter than she was before and now she cums so easily, she's like a guy."

"Like a guy?" I said getting more confused by the second.

"Yeah. You know like how a guy can cum in, like a minute. She can do the same now."

"You're joking?"

"No! The first time I fucked her after she had the surgery and was all recovered, she was so fucking tight, I felt like I was gonna cum when I stuck my dick in her. I carried on and her pussy started to contract around my cock and she was going nuts! Screaming and shit. I was getting ready to cum and I was thinking 'Fuck! I can't cum this quickly!' And she was like 'I'm cumming! Cum with me baby!' So I held back for a couple of seconds and we came at the same time."

Stefan was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Come in!" Stefan said out loud and the door opened and Angelina Jolie walked in. She had her long black hair left out, a short skirt that just about covered her ass with black stockings going all the way up, a tight black top that was held up by straps and she had on her feet, open toed heels. Her arms were bare, showing off a bunch off the tattoos that she was so famous for. The one that I noticed straight away, was the one that caused a lot of controversy. The 'h' in lower case on her left wrist, the 'h' she got for her brother, that everyone seems to think she has a incestuous relationship with.

"What do you think?" She said to Stefan, not even noticing that I was in the room.

"Nice!" He said nodding in approval. Angelina looked over at me.

"Who's this?" She asked, pointing at me.

"That is my best friend and partner, Kash."

"So this is the notorious Kash?" She said walking over to me. "So... how comes you never picked me? You don't think I'm hot?" She was being very blunt and getting to the point. If I'm suppose to be the big guy, the man in charge, then that means I get first dibs at celebs and seeing as though I didn't pick her, that meant I didn't like her. That's the way she was probably looking at it.

"I did pick you, but Stefan is such a huge fan of yours, he begged me to let him have you. He's like your biggest fan, so I thought I'd let him have you."

"Nice save." She said as she stood right in front of me. "You ever wonder what it'd be like to have these lips around your cock?" She said pointing at her own lips.

"Every time I see them." I replied. She got down on her knees in between my legs and started to undo my belt buckle and zipper.

"Now you won't have to." She said pulling my cock out. "Every time you jerk off to me, just remember this image." She said opening her mouth, sticking her tongue out and slowly bringing it to my cock head and putting her mouth over it. I could feel her gently suck at my pee hole while she massaged the under side of my cock with her tongue.

She seemed a bit egotistical and up herself, saying to imagine this the next time I jerk off to her, but she had reasons to have a big ego and right now one of them was wrapped around my shaft. Angelina started to work her luscious lips up and down my shaft, only working half way down, taking in more every time her lips came down.

"You like that?" Angelina smiled, pressing my cock head against her lips as she carried on rubbing my shaft with her other hand. "You want me to make you cum?"

"No!"

"No? What do you mean 'No?'"

"No, I mean yes, what I mean, what I‘m trying to say is I want to fuck you first." Angelina gave a little laugh.

"Hmm..." She sighed arrogantly as she started to get up. She got up so we were face to face, I leaned forward and kissed her, sucking on her luscious bottom lip. Angelina pouted as I kissed her, sucking on my upper lip. She stood up.

"Come with me." She said turning around, giving me a great view of her ass. She walked to the door like she was walking up some cat walk, swaying her ass side to side, criss crossing her legs as she walked. I got up straight away, following her, I looked over at Stefan and he had a look of disappointment on his face. I felt kinda bad, but it's not like he hasn't fucked her before. I put my cock away and started to follow.

"Come on Stefan! Don't you want to fuck me?" Angelina said. "Or are you just gonna sit there jerking off to the thought of your friend's cock in me?"

"No! I though you two were gonna..." Stefan started.

"It's been a while since I've had sex with two guys at the same time." Angelina cut him off. "It should be fun! Maybe this time I'll take two at the same time." She said seductively and then turned around and headed towards the usual room her and Stefan go to. Stefan looked at me.

"You think this is going to be cool or a little gay?" He asked.

"Well… she did say this time she might take two at the same time." I whispered as we followed. "Which means she hasn't before and she probably won't this time."

"You know, she takes it up the ass." Stefan whispered.

"Have you fucked her up the ass?"

"Yeah, but she's so fucking tight." He whispered. "When I got it in to her ass, she started to flex her ass hole and I pumped her ass like three times and ended up cumming."

"You should try to have sex the day before or jerk off in the morning, that way you'd last longer." I whispered back.

"I fucked her the day before and then I fucked her again like 12 hours later. After I fucked her, she said that I haven't fucked her up her tight ass yet and she bent over. I came twice in the space of three minutes!" I was starting to get a little worried. I haven't been with a woman who was as animalistic in bed as her, and if anything Stefan had said was anything to go by, I was getting nervous that I might not perform well.

Angelina was already in the room when me and Stefan entered. "We need to go over a few rules. Stefan already knows them, so it's just so you know Kash." Angelina started. "No cumming in me. If you feel like you're gonna cum and you want to cum in me, then put on a condom."

"Why not just wear one from the beginning?" I asked.

"She likes the feeling of a real cock." Stefan said, his voice quite low.

"Yes!" Angelina agreed. "That's the only rule really. Oh yeah. If you want to fuck me up the ass, it's up to if you wear a condom or not, but I'm not guaranteeing anything."

Angelina took off her shoes first and then she quickly took off her top and unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She had black, fishnet stockings on that ended a couple of inches after where her skirt stopped. She had no bra on and she stood there in a pair of black panties and black stockings. She reached to the top of the fishnets and starte to roll them down.

"Stop!" Me and Stefan said at the same time. "Leave them on." I said.

"Yeah they look really sexy." Stefan added. Angelina smiled and slipped off her panties. She sat in the middle of the bed, her legs spread apart. I looked at her crotch, my eyes drifting up to her tattoos on her stomach. She had the words 'Quod me nutrit me destruit,' just under her navel. It was Latin and from the little Latin I did in high school, I think it meant 'What nourishes me, destroys me.' To the right of that tattoo, her left, she had a tilted Latin cross.

"Now it's both your turns." Me and Stefan looked at each other. I felt a little uncomfortable, another guy being there, but at the same time I couldn't wait to fuck Angelina Jolie. I looked at Stefan and it looked like he felt the same way. We looked over at Angelina and then looked back at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We stripped off as quick as we could and went over to Angelina. She smiled, sitting at the end of the bed and we stood in front of her, me on her left side and Stefan on her right.


"Look at the size of your big cocks!" Angelina said taking one in each hand, stroking them up and down. I watched as Angelina took Stefan's cock into her mouth. I watched her lips gently stroke up and down Stefan's shaft as she carried on stroking mine with her hand. I couldn't wait to feel her lips around my shaft again.