Sex For Drugs Ch. 10

Story Info
Aly Hannigan & Michelle Trachtenberg help out a friend.
8.5k words
4.58
57.1k
16

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of, I'd like to thank Infinitestrings. Thanks for your help on descriptions in the story and this one's for you friend, hope you like it. A lot of you e-mailed me for Alyson Hannigan and Michelle Trachtenberg when my first Sarah Michelle Gellar story came out. I know it took me a long time to finally get around to them.It is in the SFD series so it won't be as good as a story if it was solely dedicated to Michelle Trachtenberg. SFD tends to be more about the characters I've built up over the celebs, so I hope you guys like it.

*********************

I pulled up in front of the club and tossed my keys to the Earl, the valet. I walked up to the entrance.

"What's up Travis?" I said shaking his hand.

"You got a message." Travis handed a piece of paper. It read: 'We need to meet up- Alecia Moore.'

"Who the hell is Alecia Moore?" I asked Travis.

"I think that's the singer Pink." He replied.

"Fuck this then." I said scrunching it up tossing it into the bin near the entrance. I walked into the club and sat down on one of the stools in front of the bar. I was sat next to someone, I looked at him and the guy was Busta Rhymes.

"Hey Kash!" Busta said, holding my hand and pulled me towards him and patted me on the back, so I patted him on the back as well.

"How's it going kid?" He asked.

"Good." I replied. "You just enjoying the club or you here for something else?"

"I'm here for the show tonight!" Busta Rhymes said, sounding very cheery.

"What show?" I asked.

"The one I'm doing." Busta said, with a huge smile on his face

"Oh yeah! That show!" I pretended like I remembered. "I thought that was next Friday. Don't worry Bust, Stefan's got it all hooked up."

"For sure!" He laughed. "I catch up with you later kid." I don't know why, but he kept referring to me as 'Kid.' I went to the back, into the office and saw Stefan sitting there with his leg up on the desk checking out the security cameras on the numerous TV screens on the walls.

"What's Bust Rhymes talking about? A show?" I asked Stefan.

"Oh yeah! That! I hooked a little something up a couple of weeks back when you were in Hawaii. They do a live shows, free style's, we record it and sell it. Make a shit load of money. You know it costs millions to get a rapper to do an album for you. We get them to do it for free and in return, we give them some drugs for free for the agreed time. A win situation for us." Stefan said. It was actually a very good idea. I was kind of jealous I didn't think of it.

"I've had fliers up and we've been promoting this gig for over a week. You haven't noticed?" Stefan asked.

"No I hadn't noticed." I said. Melissa had managed to keep my mind pre-occupied ever since she had that OD.

"There's one of those sandwich board at the front of the club advertising it."

"Who's they?" I asked, going back to what he first said. He looked at me confused. "You said they do a live show, mainly free style's."

"Oh they!" He said realising what I was talking about. "They are rappers, singers, any one we can get hold of."

"Singers don't do freestyle's"

"We do a live album of them." Stefan replied.

"Look at you!" I smiled. "You got everything all planned out."

"Well, you were getting the credit for everything. The club, the mass selling, even the prostitution idea!"

"That's because they were all my ideas." I said with a smug look on my face, picking up the case on the table with the Cuban cigars.

"Exactly!" Stefan said. "I just seem like some jerk off following you around, trying to ride of your success, so I figure it's about time I got the credit for something."

"And that's when you came up with the idea." I said cutting the end of the cigar off.

"Exactly!" Stefan said pulling out his lighter. "Light?"

"Thanks!" I said as he lit the end of the cigar for me. "So..." I said taking a puff. "How much free stuff do they get?"

"Depends on the artist. Busta Rhymes will be getting six months."

"Six months?!" I said shocked.

"That ain't nothing." Stefan said. We sell a hundred CD's at $10 each, that $1000 and let's face it, we'll go near a thousand, which is $10,000. You think Busta Rhymes will spend that much in six months?" He had it all thought out.

"So what are you gonna do? Sell them in the club?" I asked.

"Our web site." He said. "I made an extension on our site where you can buy the CD's. We have an actual CD shop." I walked around to the other side of the table and looked as he showed the site. He had it all planned out very well.

"I'm silenced." I said, walking around the table and onto the couch. Stefan laughed.

"The more people we get, the bigger the on line store will get. Plus we charge for them to get into the club."

"Hold on! Where are they gonna perform?"

"We move the poles, where the strippers are, set up some sound equipment and bang, you got a stage. The next morning, we move the equipment and set up the poles, until the next live performance."

"Do we have anything that needs to be done today?" I asked.

"Yeah. That guy, Ryan Ashmore, he owes us money. He's was suppose to pay two months ago."

"How much?"

"$25,000." Stefan replied.

"Have you tried to contact him?"

"Doesn't answer his phone."

"So we're out $25,000?" I said getting pissed off.

"At the beginning of the day we were. Like a dumb fuck, he walked in an hour ago with his brother Sean." Stefan said pressing some keys on the keyboard and bringing up the surveillance footage on the numerous TV screens that we had on the wall. He paused the screen, on when they entered. "That's him, his brother and that piece of ass with his brother is Michelle Trachtenberg." I looked up at the screen. Michelle was cute. She had on black pants, a purple top, that was a little tight.

"What are they doing now?" Stefan went to them. The three of them were sat at a desk with a couple. Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof. "A whole Buffy thing going on there." I commented.

"Yeah!" Stefan laughed. "Should I get Mongo to bring 'em up?" I nodded. Stefan made the call. I went over and sat down on the couch. We saw Mongo go up to them and say something to Ryan. He tried to get away but Mongo grabbed him and hauled him back. In less than a minute, the door opened and Mongo dashed Ryan in and stood at the door. Ryan fell on to the floor, he quickly got up.

"Take a seat!" Stefan gestured to the seat in front of the desk.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked. Ryan. He looked over at me and than at Stefan. He looked a little confused. Me and Stefan are usually sat the other way around.

"I'll get your money." He said sounding a little scared. The intercom buzzed. Stefan pressed the button.

"Sean Ashmore is coming to the back."

"We didn't say he could." Stefan said.

"He just charged through."

"Mongo, take him to one of the 'interrogation' rooms." We made up the 'interrogation' room, which was where we took people and tortured them until we got we wanted. The door burst open and Sean Ashmore burst in with Michelle Trachtenberg right behind him.

"What the fuck is going on?" He said, raising his voice.

"Chill out Ice Man!" I said making a reference to the X-Men character that made him famous.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to chill out?" He said, his voice still loud. "I come here with my brother and girl and this is how you treat us?" I stood up walking up to him.

"First of all." I started off, blowing smoke on to his face. "Lower your voice. Second of all. Your brother owes us $25,000." Sean looked shocked. "That's without interest."

"I can pay that." He said. "What did he use it for?"

"Drugs? Gambling? Women?" Stefan said. "Who knows? All we know is that he owes us £25,000 plus the agreed interest for the time borrowed and for the two months that it's overdue by."

"Which is?"

"40%"

"What? That's gonna be well over $35,000!" Sean said looking at me very shocked. I shrugged my shoulders sitting back down on the couch.

"He agreed to it." Stefan said. "If he could get a loan from the bank for cheaper, why would he come to us?"

"You know what? Fuck him! Cut his fingers off or whatever you guys do. I'm going." He started to leave.

"But he's your brother!" Michelle tried to plead with him, but he wasn't having any of that. He left. She looked at the TV screens with the surveillance on them. We could see Sean go to their table and say something to Alyson and Alexis. Alexis got up and they started to leave. Alyson started to head back. Sure enough, the intercom buzzed and we let her back.

"What's going on?" She asked Michelle. As Michelle explained, me and Stefan talked.

"You deal with them, I'll deal with this punk." Stefan said and he left the room. He enjoyed roughing people up, that's why he left me with the two girls.

"Where's he going?" Michelle asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you going to hurt him?" They both looked so concerned.

"What if we paid?" Alyson asked.

"Not an option."

"But it's still money!" Alyson said.

"Not his money." I said checking out Alyson. She wore a green dress with open toed shoes. "That's a beautiful tan you have." I said to her.

"Thanks." She said getting a little uncomfortable. I stood up and went over to her. I circled around her, checking her out, planning to make her as uncomfortable as possible.

"You are so hot! Alexis is a very lucky man." I commented. "Ginger chicks don't really do anything for me, but you are in a league of your own." Alyson had her eyes closed, like it was humiliating for her to get checked out by me. She took a deep breath.

"What if I had sex with you?" She asked slowly opening her eyes. Both me and Michelle looked at her shocked.

"Why do you care about him so much?" I asked.

"He's like a little brother to us." Alyson answered.

"So you guys hang out together a lot?" I asked, pointing at both of them to indicate that I meant them two.

"Yeah." Michelle answered.

"I guess that's how you guys came close." I said puffing away at the cigar. "I guess I could cut the debt in half if you fucked me." I said.

"Half?!" Alyson looked shocked and offended. I nodded.

"The best I can do."

"Can or will?" Alyson asked.

"Will." I replied, not hesitating for a second, just waiting for her to back down. There was no way she was gonna do it.

"What if I slept with you as well?" Michelle added. I laughed while Alyson looked at her shocked. "Yeah!" Michelle continued. "A ménage trois?" She looked so uncomfortable.

"What would your boyfriend say? And you!" I looked at Alyson. "What would your husband say?" They both looked down hesitant. "Don't try and play with the big boys. Stick to the little boys." I said stressing the word little. "And get the fuck out." They made their way to the door and they were talking, too quietly for me to hear. They stood there talking for over a minute. They both turned around and smiled at me.

"But we want to see what a BIG boy feels like in our tiny little pussies." Michelle said, smiling. I guess this is what they cooked up together.

"You're just a kid Shell!" Alyson said to Michelle, trying to keep her voice low so I couldn't hear.

"Come over here!" I said, looking at Michelle, pretending like I didn't know what they were talking about. I put the cigar out once Michelle stood in front of me, in between me and the desk, facing me.

"Take off your pants." I told Michelle. She did as I asked. "The panties too!" She grabbed the waist band. I motioned with my finger for her to turn around. She turned around and pulled down her panties slowly. She bent forward, still holding her panties. The table blocked her from going any lower and she let her panties drop, revealing her pale, round ass. She tried to stand up straight, but I put my hand on her back and pushed her down, keeping her bent over the table.

I reached down to my zipper with my free hands and pulled my cock out. Michelle tried to look back, she had a worried look on her face. I leant over, pressing my stomach against her back. I kissed her cheek, she seemed a little uncomfortable at my touch. I placed kisses on her face, getting closer to her mouth. Michelle opened her mouth every time I kissed her until I reached her mouth. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and let me suck it.

When Michelle came over to me, my cock was half erect and now it was rock hard. My cock rubbed against her thighs. Alyson was staring at my cock from a distance. I looked at her and smiled. She gave back a nervous smile. I reached down with one hand and held my cock. I pushed my cock head in between Michelle's butt crack and forced it forward a little.

"Owww!" Michelle cried out, her knees buckling a bit. Alyson took a step forward out of concern. "That's my ass!" She complained. I hadn't aimed for that hole, I was bent over her and couldn't see. But now, I wanted her ass.

"She's just a kid!" Alyson said. This was the second time she said this and already, she was beginning to sound like a broken record.

"What? Sean never fuck you up the ass?" I asked Michelle, completely ignoring Alyson.

"No!" Michelle replied. "We only just started having sex."

"Well... You're with the big boys now." I said rubbing my cock against her ass hole. Michelle just closed her eyes tight and gritted her teeth.

"Wait!" Alyson said, walking up to me. "How do we know that your buddy isn't doing a number on Ryan while you try and sodomise Michelle?"

"Hmm! I never even though about that." I picked up my cell phone. "Hey. Stefan. You done anything to Ryan yet...? Well don't... I got some sort of deal going on, I'll explain later. Just stay with Ryan until I call you again... OK! But as long as the door is closed, don't come in to the office or room seven... OK?" I turned the PC monitor on, the PC was already running but the screen was turned off. I clicked on a few stuff and put the cameras in room seven on. Michelle had her back turned to me and Alyson was on the other side of the desk so neither of them knew.

"Look. She's just a kid." Alyson said walking closer to me, again with the kid stuff. "Why don't you have me instead?" Alyson smiled. She was now right in front of me. She took a step forward, pressing her breasts against my chest and leaned forward, tilting her head to one side, kissing me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. I felt her wrap her fingers around my cock, her warm hand stroking my hard cock. Alyson was obviously trying to stop me from fucking Michelle.

"Just a kid? I think her bare ass would disagree." I said, breaking the kiss, slapping Michelle's ass, moving my hand down, in between her legs, pushing my finger into her tight cunt.

"I'll let you put it wherever you want." Alyson said smiling. "And unlike Michelle, I've had experience taking a big cock in every hole." Alyson said squeezing my cock, hard. I picked up Michelle's pants and panties and walked past her.

"Come with me." I said, putting my dick away, walking out the room. I didn't look back to see if they were following. Once I got to room seven, I stripped off to nothing, a couple of seconds later, Michelle and Alyson appeared. I don't know how Michelle made it here, considering she was bottomless and her pale ass was on view, but I didn't care. Alyson closed the door behind them as Michelle reluctantly walked over to me.

"Lock it." I told her. She noticed a key in the lock and turned it. I lay on the bed and Alyson started to walk up to me.

"Stop." I said. "I want you to strip off." Alyson started to strip off and Michelle sat on the bed watching Alyson. I went on my knees and crawled up, behind Michelle. I kissed her neck and she breathed hard. I pulled her purple top over her head. She had a black bra on, that I quickly unhooked, revealing her voluptuous breasts. I reached around from behind her and held her breasts, one in each hand, gently squeezing them. My hard on started to press against Michelle's lower back and she looked over to Alyson for help.

Alyson had taken her dress off and was in her bra and panties, that were white. She was taking her shoes off and I pulled Michelle on to the bed on top of me. I pushed her down, my cock pressing against her soft tits. I pulled myself up so that my cock was near her mouth. I pushed her head down and she knew what I wanted.

Michelle looked at my face while she opened her mouth and with her hands, guided my erection in to her mouth. My cock head was a little large and her inexperience was showing. My cock wasn't that big that it wouldn't fit in her mouth, but she was still having trouble with it. Once she got my cock head into her mouth, she started to work her lips up and down my shaft.

Alyson had stripped off to nothing as well and came up to us, lying down beside me. I pulled Michelle off my cock by her hair.

"Kiss her." I said to them, not really sure which one of them I was talking to, but all I knew was that I wanted them to kiss. They both had a little reluctant look and then they closed their eyes and leaned forward. They kissed each other, closed mouth.

"Open your mouths." I said and they both tilted their heads into opposite directions and opened their mouths. I could see one of them push their tongue into the other's mouth. I wasn't sure who's tongue it was, but it was really hot. They started to get into it, kissing each other passionately.

I felt one of them hold my cock and start to stroke it. I looked down to see a tanned hand on my member and knew it was Alyson's hand. She was stroking my cock at a steady pace while she kissed Michelle. She broke the kiss, turned her head to face me. Michelle still had her eyes closed and was kissing the side of Alyson's face. She opened her eyes when she realised that Alyson had pulled away from her.

"Enjoying that a bit more than you thought?" I asked and Michelle gave that innocent little girl smile. Alyson lowered her head and sucked my cock head, taking her mouth off.

"Can I ride it?" Alyson pouted. She looked really cute, her bottom lip sticking out while she pouted. This was a different tone from her from when we started. Michelle was still the same, a little nervous and shaky.

I didn't say anything and Alyson straddled me. She reached back and held my cock, rubbing it against her slit.

"I want her to put it in." I said, pointing towards Michelle with my head. Michelle held my cock as she positioned it. "Suck it first." I said and Michelle took my cock head into her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, working her mouth further down my shaft every time her lips went down.

"Get it nice and wet!" I said.

"Watching her suck your cock is really turning me on." Alyson said. "I want to feel it deep inside me." She leaned forward pressing her tits against my chest, kissing the side of my mouth. She was getting into this way more than I expected.

"Put it in her." I said and I felt the tip of my cock press against Alyson's pussy and Michelle pushed it in.

"That feels so good!" Alyson gave that cute girl next door smile as she started to ride me at a fast pace instantly. "Does that feel good? You like my tight cunt working up and down your big cock?" Alyson asked as she continued to ride me as fast as she could. I held on to her little feet, one in each hand.

She didn't mess around, no foreplay no nothing. She got into things straight away. At this rate she was gonna make me cum before I could sample Michelle. Hold on! Is that what she's trying to do? Stop me from sampling Michelle by making me cum quick? I looked over to Michelle, taking my focus away from Alyson. She just sat there on the bed.

"Michelle?" I called her and she looked at me. "Alyson has cute little feet. Don't you think?."

"Yeah." Michelle said as she came closer, looking at them. "They're really nice."

"I want you to suck her toes." Michelle looked at me, not sure if I was serious. She lowered her head, opening her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and licked Alyson's sole. Alyson let out a low moan and curled her toes. She was still riding me as fast as she could, but I had managed to take my focus off her and onto Michelle.