Sex For Drugs Ch. 11

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan takes it up the ass for her b'day.
8.1k words
4.56
81.6k
28

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is meant to be set on Lindsay Lohan's 21st birthday in 2007. I hope you all enjoy it.

*********************

I was fast asleep until my cell phone rang. I picked it up to see Stefan's name on it. Damn! Doesn't this kid ever sleep?

"What you want?" I said sounding very groggy.

"I got these guys over here that owe us some big bucks. They're already a month behind and say it's gonna be five more weeks before they get the cash. Should I pop 'em?" Stefan was pretty eager to shoot someone. He hasn't got a kill to his name, but when it comes down to 'popping' them, he backs out and leaves me to do the dirty work.

"How are we gonna get our money if we kill them?" I said yawning, rubbing the sleep from my eyes with my free hand, looking over at Brittany's naked body.

"That is a very good point! So what should I do. I've slapped 'em around a bit should I just carry on?"

"Sure. Carry on till I get there." I said hanging up the phone. I got out of bed and I took a quick shower and went over to my walk in closet. I decided to wear a sports jacket, which I was pretty much never seen without, I picked out a red one, just in case there was any blood involved. Blood on red wasn't as visible as blood on white. I wore a black t-shirt underneath and red pants.

I picked up a gun and put it into the side of my pants, since that encounter in the alleyway, I haven't left the house without packing. I put on sunglasses to hide my red eyes, from the lack of sleep and too much weed from the night before and then I headed off to the club.

It was pretty early and from the looks of things, Stefan was the only one at the club, so I had to park the car around at the car park out the back myself. It was no big deal, but I was just so use to having valet parking. I went in to see Stefan at the bar, he was having a drink. He was in a white shirt, and black pants.

"A bit too early to be drinking, isn't it?" I asked.

"Hey dogg!" He said getting up, shaking my hand, pulling me towards him, doing the hand shake and half hug thing. "It ain't early if you got that dick head Freddy lying out his ass to you all morning."

"You think he's lying?"

"Of course he is!" Stefan said picking up some papers off the bar counter. "This is his business proposal. When he first came to us. He said once he had the business running, he'd turn a profit within a month. It's been six weeks, I know he's making money and holding out on us."

Freddy came to us pretty much on the day we started loan sharking. I don't know how word got around that fast but that was six weeks ago. I can't believe six weeks had already passed. I had quite a hectic couple of weeks, bedding a couple of hot celebs and then six weeks of nothing. It had been nearly two months since I last saw Elisha, but if rumours were right. She was now seeing a ice hockey player from 'The Kings.'

"O.K." I said heading towards the back. We had rooms that we called 'interrogation rooms.' It was a room where we beat the crap out of them until they gave us our money. More like a torture room than anything else. I went into the office first and went into the bottom drawer. We had a revolver in there for emergencies, if anything turned sour. This was before we turned big time and needed bigger guns. I put the revolver into the inside pocket of my sports jacket.

I went in to see Freddy there with his girlfriend, Alyssa. Stefan had a thing for Alyssa, that's probably the reason why he wanted to pop Freddy, to try and steal her. Which there's no way she'd go with him after watching him kill her boyfriend. Not the brightest kid. They were sat at a table, the room was set out like an interrogation room that you'd see in something like '24.'

"Like I told your buddy, I'll have the money in a month." He said looking at Alyssa. He had a cocky tone to his voice. I think he was just trying to show her that he was the man, during the initial negotiation, Alyssa had done all the talking and pretty much muscled the deal. He was trying to show her that he wasn't a pussy and had a set. She smiled at him, as if to say that he was the man.

"Also. 40% fee for borrowing? That's bullshit. We want a lower interest rate."

"You said you'd turn a profit within a month." I said ignoring what he just said. "It's now been six weeks. We gave you an extra fortnight and now you're taking the piss." I pulled the revolver out.

"I know this paper shows all your transactions. It looks like everyone pays by credit card and you take like $100 a week in cash. Now I know you declare less cash taken in, cos you can't declare less money taken in on credit cards, so you pay less tax but you can't fool us." I emptied all of the bullets out of the revolver and put one in. I spun the chamber and closed it.

"I know you take in more cash than this. So the question is this. Where's are you hiding the cash?" I asked. "It's not in your bank, the statements show that. But where have you put it?"

"You can't intimidate me by threatening me with Russian roulette." Freddy said. I cocked the gun.

"But I'm not threatening. Well not you any way." I pointed the gun to Alyssa's and pulled the trigger. Alyssa screamed and a look of fear hit Freddy's face. I cocked the gun again and pointed it to Alyssa's face. "And I'm not playing." I laughed. "You think I'm crazy enough to point this to my own head? What if the bullet comes out the next time I pull the trigger?" I asked looking at Stefan.

"Kash?" Stefan said with a worried voice.

"I'd be dead is what would happen." I said, hoping that it sinks in that his girlfriend could end up dead if he gives me another wrong answer. "Where's the cash?" I asked Freddy. He looked scared.

"You wouldn't do..." I pulled the trigger before he could finish. This time both Alyssa and Freddy screamed. I cocked the gun again and pointed it to Alyssa's face. Tears started to stream down her face.

"You really like to gamble with your girl's life don't you?" I mocked Freddy. "It's not really a gamble, cos sooner or later the one and only bullet is gonna come up. You now have a one in four chance." I said my voice getting back to being serious. "So. I repeat the question once again. Where..."

"It's in a locker!" Alyssa cried. Freddy looked at her. I wasn't sure if he wasn't telling because he didn't care or if Alyssa had told him not to say anything.

"Which locker?" Stefan asked.

"What the fuck does it matter?" I said. "How do we know they're not gonna send us on a wild goose chase while they disappear. That's why you're coming with me." I said to Freddy. "We're gonna get the cash and come back here and that's when you both get to walk out of here." Freddy slowly got to his feet, his knees shaking.

"Stefan." I said turning to him. "Reward this beautiful woman for telling us what we wanted to know by giving her something all women want." I laughed. "Give her a pearl necklace."

"Sure thing!" Stefan said pulling his pants up, moving Alyssa's focus to his crotch.

"No! But we're paying!" Freddy said realising what Stefan was about to do to his girl. I hit him with the back of the revolver.

"After keeping us waiting this long and wasting all this time. You're lucky we don't take a couple of fingers." Freddy shut up and he drove us to the locker that he kept the money in. It was at a very unoriginal place, at an airport. It reminded me of that movie 'Get Shorty.' We went back to the car and I made him pay for parking. He had a defeated look on his face and said nothing.

My cell phone rang and I answered. "Hello?"

"Kash. It's Lindsay. I'm on set now and I was wondering if you could bring me some blow?"

"Aren't you suppose to be fresh out of rehab?" I asked.

"That was ages ago and it was for alcohol and it was my mom's doing any way. I don't have a problem." Lindsay replied.

"OK." I laughed. "You filming in LA?"

"Yup! Tristar." She replied.

"I'll be there soon, I've got just one thing to take care of and I'll swing by later."

"Awesome!" Lindsay squealed.

"Just make sure that they let me in when I'm at the gates."

"Will do." She hung up the phone.

Freddy parked the car and we walked into the club. We approached the interrogation room, Freddy looked at the door and a tear rolled down.

"I don't hear anything. You think they've finished?" I teased him as I opened the door. We entered the room to see both Stefan and Alyssa naked. She was on her back on the table with Stefan straddling her chest and she had cum around her neck and chest.

"Looks like they are finished!" I said laughing, nudging Freddy with my elbow. "And he gave her a pearl necklace!" I laughed some more. Tears started to roll down Alyssa's face once she saw Freddy.

"You son of a bitch!" Freddy yelled, running towards Stefan. I pulled the revolver out of my pocket and quickly smashed him on the back of his head with it. Stefan laughed as Freddy hit the floor holding the back of his head in pain. Stefan and Alyssa got dressed and we headed to the office with Alyssa and Freddy.

"Take 10% interest for every week they were overdue plus the initial 40% charge for the loan." I told Stefan.

"That's like $600 a week!" Alyssa said, her voice getting high. I had no clue if she was close to the actual figure, but I did just leave Stefan to work it out.

"Next time, pay us on time!" I said, keeping my voice low. I went to the safe in the wall behind the painting and took some coke out. "You recon that'd be enough for a twenty year old?"

"Depends who the twenty year old is." Stefan asked.

"Lindsay Lohan." I replied.

"You definitely need to take more!" He laughed.

"Mongo should be in by now. I'll send him back." I said taking a bigger bag and shutting the safe. As soon as I left the staff area I saw Mongo near the bar. "We need some muscle in the office."

"Sure thing boss!" Mongo said heading back. I'd like to see them cause any further trouble with this 350lb beast back there.

I drove to where Tri Star usually film whenever they're filming in LA and asked for her at the entrance. They told me which trailer she was in, I parked and I made my way over there. I knocked on the trailer door.

"Lindsay? It's Kash!" I said and she opened the door. She was in a white robe, by the looks of things, probably nothing underneath. She was barefoot and had her hair left out and it was her natural hair colour.

"I like it when you have ginger hair." I said complimenting her as I walked in. "It looks much sexier on you than any other hair colour." I sat on her couch.

"Thanks." She said pushing her hair behind her ears. She shut the trailer door and sat down beside me. She had one leg crossed and was sitting on it, so that her heel was pressed against the back of her thigh, while the other foot went down to the floor.

"So you got it?" She asked and I handed her the little plastic bag. She opened it and instantly made a line on the table in front of the couch, rolled a piece of paper and snorted the line.

"That's so good!" She said closing one nostril with her finger and sniffing, making sure she snorted it all. "Aren't you a little hot in that sports jacket?" She asked. "You can take it off if you want." It was a pretty hot day so I took the jacket off.

"I don't have the cash on me right now. But I'm good for it." She said. "Besides I'm not like those idiots who say they're good for it when they're not. I mean I'm an actress and I'm 21 and I'm already a millionaire!" Lindsay bragged.

"21? I thought you were 20." I said.

"Today's my birthday." She said.

"Oh! Happy birthday!" I said giving her a hug. Lindsay hugged me back.

"Thank you." She said, smiling.

"You know what? This is on me. My birthday present to you."

"Thank you!" Lindsay squealed hugging me again.

"So what you gonna do to celebrate? You gonna go out and get drunk and stoned?" I asked. "You coming by to our club right?"

"No. I'm having a quiet one." Lindsay replied.

"What? You're turning 21. Now you're legally allowed to come into the club."

"I know. But I got a late shoot and my friends are busy tonight. We might celebrate in the weekend." Lindsay said.

"So that's why you wanted the coke. Have a little party all by yourself." I joked.

"I know I seem like a party girl, God knows the press has done its best for me to come across that way. Obviously I do love to party, but that's not what I'm gonna miss about this birthday."

"What are you gonna miss? Your family? Friends?" I asked.

"No!" She smiled. "I can't really say."

"Why not? You dragged my ass out here to get you blow when you don't have the money and now you won't tell me something as little as what you miss the most about your birthday." I joked.

"OK!" Lindsay laughed. "Sex."

"Sex?" I repeated her answer back to her as a question, staring at her face.

"I always get laid on my birthday. It's the reason why I go out, to get laid." I was still staring at her face and I noticed that she had a tiny little beauty spot on the right side of her upper lip.

"Shit! That's a lot of guys. You must be well into three digits by now!"

"No!" Lindsay laughed, playfully pushing me. "You know what I mean! I only do it on my birthday. It's like a tradition."

"Three times is not really a tradition. If you were like 25 and been doing it since you were 18..."

"15." Lindsay interrupted me.

"15? Fuck that's a young age?" I said shocked. "Was it for a film role?" I joked.

"Ah! You jerk!" Lindsay said pretending to looked shocked, pushing me again, playfully. "Besides I lost it when I was 14 and it was with a guy that I use to always hang out with during my tom boy phase."

"How'd it happen?" I asked deciding to dig a little deeper. She was gonna give up the details, after all, she had just done a line and as big a coke user as she may be. One line is still gonna have effect.

"We had sex ed at high school, the teacher left condoms out and I took one." Lindsay started. "I hanged out with this guy cos he was cute and thought if I hanged out with him long enough he'd like me too. So I'd hang out with him all the time, playing video games you know? Doing guy stuff. So after we had sex ed, I was in his bedroom and we were watching a movie and I 'accidentally' dropped the condom out of my pocket. He saw it and was like 'What you doing with that? Are you having sex?' And then I asked him the stupidest question." She laughed covering her face with her hand in embarrassment.

"What did you ask him?" I asked smiling.

"I said that I got it for him and I wanted to see what it would look like on his penis." She laughed.

"That sounds pretty lame and like a line out of a crappy porno." I laughed.

"I know!" She laughed. "But he let me put it on and came when I touched it." She laughed.

"American Pie." I said remembering back to the Jason Biggs and Shannon Elizabeth scene.

"But he did get it up again and luckily, he had taken a rubber from sex ed as well."

"Nice way to lose your virginity. Act out a lame scene from a porno." I said and Lindsay laughed some more.

"You know? I haven't had sex for like a month." Lindsay said looking at me.

"Aren't you dating someone?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I've been so busy, we haven't had a chance to hook up. He's got something going on now and he's not even in the state, so I'm all by myself." Lindsay sighed. She lifted her leg so both of her legs was up on the couch. She sat there and she slowly spread her legs apart, flashing me. And just as I suspected, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I instantly thought about those numerous panty flash that she's had come up in the papers and uncensored on the net.

"You seem to like flashing your pussy quite a lot." I said, expecting her to get embarrassed.

"I hate wearing underwear. They're so constricting." She said. I wasn't sure if she was aware that she was flashing me and that the reason why I bought it up was because of that.

"You're... kind of..." I wasn't sure how to put it.

"Flashing you?" She said casually. "Don't you like what you see?" I think she might be looking to carry out her 'tradition' of getting laid on her birthday and that I might be the lucky guy that she's picked.

"Well... I need a closer look." I said, waiting to see if she was planning what I think and hope she was planning.

"What's stopping you?" Lindsay asked, her hand going down in between her legs. There was no doubt now that she was horny.

I reached forward and undid her robe, pushing her robe apart, revealing her bare body. She had gone through her bulimic phase where she went disgustingly thin and was now back to being healthy. She had a great figure and her tits looked bigger than ever. I leaned forward taking one of her tits into my mouth sucking it hard, playing with her nipple with my tongue.

She had light freckles all around her chest and her sides. I undid my belt, button and zipper and pulled my pants and boxers down at the same time. I got up to my knees, pressing my cock in between her tits. She pushed her tits together and I started to work my cock up and down in between her large mounds.

It felt a little dry so when I worked my cock up her tits I spat on it, using my saliva as lubrication. I continued to work my cock up and down, hitting Lindsay on the chin every time I pushed up.

Lindsay let go off my cock and grabbed it, sucking my cock head fast, working her mouth down lower and lower my cock until she was working my full length down her throat. She was quite talented at controlling her gag reflex, probably form when she was bulimic. She took my cock out of her mouth and started to stroke my cock furiously, pressing the tip against her tongue. She had her mouth open wide and her tongue spread out.

"It's gonna take a little more than that to get me to cum." I told her.

"Did you have sex or jerk off in the morning?" Lindsay asked, smiling, still stroking my cock.

"Last night." I replied.

"Well, how about getting that closer look of my pussy now?" Lindsay smiled. I went lower down so I was in between her knees. I spread her legs apart, she had a neatly trimmed, small patch of ginger pubic hair on the top of her pussy and she was already wet from fingering herself.

"Don't worry.." I pressed my cock against her opening. "I'm just helping you to keep up with traditions frist." I said as I pushed my cock head into her already moist hole.

"Oh God! That feels so big!" Lindsay moaned arching her back, throwing her head back. I thrust my full length into her causing her to moan louder. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it on to the floor. I put my arms around Lindsay, she still had her robe on and I worked my hand underneath the robe so my arms were around her naked body.

I was now on top of her, pulling her close to me while I increased the pace that I was thrusting into her. I still had my pants and boxers around my knees and my shoes and socks on, but I wanted to fuck her so badly that I didn't bother taking them off.

I started to build up the pace quite rapidly getting faster and faster with every thrust. Lindsay wrapped her arms and legs around my body, pulling me closer to her, kissing me on the lips, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

Her pussy was so tight and I just kept getting faster and faster, not feeling my orgasm building up but I could feel her body start to tighten and her body start to shake as her orgasm started to approach. Her pussy clamped around my cock tightly as she started to moan into my mouth as her orgasm hit.

I continued to thrust into her, my dick splashing in and out of her while she came. I could feel my orgasm starting to build up as well, her pussy contracting around my shaft as it went in and out of her.

Once Lindsay's orgasm subsided, her grip around my body, with her arms and legs loosened. I pushed myself up, kneeling in between her legs, still thrusting into her at a fast pace. I held her legs apart by holding her by the back of her knees. I watched her face as she continued to moan in ecstasy, her toes were curled tight.