Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 04

Story Info
June has a late night, sexy date with Mr. X.
1.9k words
4.21
60.4k
11
6

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

June has a late night, sexy date with Mr. X

In a fit of rage over catching her husband and mother together in bed, June vented her anger by smashing his picture against the wall. Then, she took out her anger on the vase that her mother had given them for their wedding gift ten years ago. As if a reminder of her life, the smashed pieces that scattered glass across the floor somehow made her feel better, now knowing what all she needed to fix that was broken.

She looked at the shattered glass, as she would her shattered life. She looked at the broken glass, as if it were puzzle pieces that once put back together would certainly show the cracks but would be whole again. Just as she was able to pick up the shards of glass, she was able to clean up and salvage her life. She may have a few cracks from putting her life back together but it was nothing she figured that she couldn't handle. Growing up in her mother's house, she's been through worse.

She thought her world was over, when her husband and mother pulled out of her driveway and left her life. She thought she had hit bottom, when her husband lost his job, gave up and lost his desire to earn a living and made the decision to start drinking again. She thought she couldn't go any lower than she had, when she had no money to buy food and medicine for her children. She thought it was over when the bank threatened to foreclose on her house and put her and her kids out in the street. Now, having been shaken awake that she was the one who controlled her life and not her husband and/or her mother, she realized John's drinking and her mother's cheating were the best things that could ever have happen to her.

Her situation of woe had awakened the fighter in her. She wasn't going to allow her husband nor her mother to bring her and her children down, too. If they want to wallow together in the gutter, then they can do that without her. Not able to go any lower than she already has, there was no way but up for her. Larry, in his country bumpkin simplicity, had shown her the way to emerge whole again from her desperate situation.

She pulled the money she made that night from her purse and flattened it out on the kitchen table. She lined up the three one hundred dollar bills and a fifty, three hundred and fifty dollars, in front of her. This is what she made fucking and sucking off Larry. In a few short minutes, she made nearly as much as her husband made in a week. It was then that she realized she didn't need him anymore. It was then that she realized that she was alone and dependent upon herself to make ends meet. It was then that she decided to call Larry.

"Hello? Larry?"

"Hi, June. What's up? So be honest. C'mon, you can tell me. Did you like what I gave you the other night and want to come back for more?"

"Did I like what you gave me? You mean having skanky assed sex with your skinny body? I'd rather eat shit and die than to fuck and suck you, again," she said pausing in her anger to throw up a little in her mouth. "Trust me, sex with you will never happen again."

"I was that good, huh?" he said ignoring her. "No matter," he said with a cackle. "So anyway, speaking of you eating shit, June, I have a client who will pay you four figures to watch you eat his shit, so long as you swallow it."

"Gees, Larry, is there no end to this shit, no pun intended? Are your clients as fucked in the head as you are? So, let me guess. Who's your client, you?"

"Funny, June. You're a real comedian. No, I'm not that perverted," he said with a laugh. "But I can tell you stories that will make your pretty hair curl," he said with a laugh. "So, what do you want then? Why are you calling me? I figured, I'd never hear from you again."

"I need money, Larry, a lot of money. I want you to set me up with as many tricks as you can. Only, I don't want weirdoes and psychos. Go hire some trailer trash whores to do those dudes. I only want the respectable ones doing me, married men, who aren't happy in their sex lives with their prudish wives. And if you set me up with any creeps, I walk. I'll go work for someone else or I'll go into business for myself."

"Someone else? There's no one in this town supplying entertainment, but me. And there's no way you can do this all by yourself. You need a pimp to set up your appointments and to schedule your time. You need a pimp to protect you from the head cases." He laughed his usual Larry laugh. "You need me to make it all work, baby."

"Is that what you call it? Entertainment? Well, your show is not the only one in the sexual circus. There are plenty of others, who'd jump at getting my ass on their street corner for sex."

"Okay, okay, there's no reason to panic. I have some regulars, who I can call and who will treat you right, pay you well, and show you a good time," he said.

"That's just what I want for starters," she said with a laugh.

"For starters? What do you mean for starters?"

"I have some conditions."

"Conditions? What do you think this is a fucking union? Next you'll be asking me for benefits, perks, a contract, and retirement. Oh, no, June, Hell no. Larry doesn't work that way," he spoke of himself in the third person. "Larry is the one in charge, not you."

"About being in charge, I'm coming to that, Larry."

"I'm getting ready to hang up this phone, June, if you continue to disrespect me like this."

"Disrespect you? You don't know the meaning of the word, Larry. You disrespected yourself, when you sold yourself short by taking on the low end of the business and by hiring the trailer trash whores, who you kindly call prostitutes. They're nothing but lowlife, dirt bags. Besides, if you hang up on me, Larry, than you're even a dumber fuck than I thought you were. Now, listen to my proposal."

"Proposal?"

"Just shut the fuck up and listen."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"I want a cell phone."

"Is that all? I can do that."

"I want a car."

"A car? No fucking way, June. I'm not buying you a car."

"And not a shit box either. I want dependable transportation, a new car. I saw your bankroll. You must have more than a hundred grand squirreled in your sock drawer. You can easily afford to buy me one or lease me one."

"I don't know about no car, June. I don't even have a new car."

"Larry, stop thinking small time. Start thinking big. Start dreaming. Think of this as a business. And think of a car for me as an investment for the future and an asset of your corporation."

"An asset of my corporation, I like that," he said with a laugh. "Okay, I'll think about it. What else is on your list?"

"I want health insurance for me and for my kids."

"Health insurance? I don't even have health insurance."

"Well, you should, especially someone in your business should someone break your leg or arm. And that's not all, Larry. I'm not done."

"What the fuck, June? You haven't even worked for me, yet, and you're making demands on my bankroll."

"You'll meet my demands Larry, and you'll have to buy two more bureaus to fit all the cash that I'll hand over to you to fill your sock drawers."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll see. What else?"

"I need you to pay for a complete makeover, hair, skin, nails, makeup, perfume, and everything, the whole works. I need clothes, an entire wardrobe. I need to look nice, classy, but sexy nice. And I want a health club membership."

"A health club membership? What the fuck, June? I ain't no Rockefeller?"

"You put your cows to work to pay for what I need and I promise you won't regret it."

"Yeah, well, you'll have to earn, while I'm funding you. Don't think that you'll be going to the gym and working out, while I'm supporting. I want you on your back and supporting me."

"I can do that. I have to do that, Larry. I need money and I need to earn a living to save my house, but don't sell me short and don't sell me cheap. I want $500 an hour."

"Five hundred an hour?" He laughed. "Ain't nobody gonna pay you that kind of dough in this small, hick town."

"They will in the city."

"The city?" No doubt, something he hadn't even considered, Larry suddenly spoke with excited interest. "Okay, I'll agree to everything you ask, if you meet my one demand."

"What's that?"

"We get an apartment in the city together and act like a normal, married couple to maintain a respectable appearance."

"And what do I do with my three kids, Larry?"

"Not to live, but just to hangout, when we're in the city. The apartment will be our safe place to take a client, instead of paying for a hotel room and drawing attention to ourselves. Like everything else, we split the cost 50-50."

"Well, actually, that's the first good idea that you've mentioned. Only, with clients knowing where we live, what's to stop them coming up unannounced?

"The doorman. That's why we pay extra to live in a luxury place."

"Yeah, that's good. Okay, I'll agree to that, but no sex. Sex is only for paying customers," said June. "I'll only fuck and suck you again, if you pay me," she said with a laugh.

"Why should I pay for it when I get it for nothing with the other girls?"

"Those other scumbags, you mean? Go ahead, it's your cock," said June.

"It's a hole to stick it in. They serve a purpose," said Larry.

"Larry, if you want a high end escort service with call girls, instead of prostitutes and hookers, you have to start thinking like a high end businessman and not like a dumb ass," said June.

"Enough with the name calling, June. I can call names, too, you know," said Larry.

"Sorry, Larry. I'm just trying to help us make some money and you're not going to make any money, if you continue running down your business with trailer trash women with no teeth and no class."

"Okay, okay, but it's not easy to always find new talent, especially in this small town," he said.

"You're looking in the wrong places. Your problem is you think with your pecker and not with your head. After I get my feet wet, I'll help you with the interviewing process. Maybe, after I've been on my back for a while, I'll take over the girls, as their Madam, while you exclusively work on making new clients and setting appointments," said June.

"Let's just concentrate on present business and not future business," said Larry. "When can you start?"

"Now."

"Seriously? Now?"

"Now."

"I'll call you right back."

Larry called June back within 15 minutes.

"I have a guy, Mr. X, coming from a couple towns over. Only, he's very particular about things."

"Mr. X? Particular? What do you mean particular?"

To be continued...