Sex for Money, Rent, & Food Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June's fingers felt the head of the big man's bulge. She slid her hand further over more of his big prick and grabbed more than a handful of him. With a cock to match his stature, he was definitely a big man.

"Oh, yeah? Dirty talk is what turns you on, is that it? You like to talk about it, don't you, you dirty man?" She looked deeply in his big, brown eyes. "Well, I'm a well mannered woman, a parochial school girl, a virgin who was taught never to talk with her mouth full, if you know what I mean," she said running her tongue across her lips and unzipping his pants.

"Oh, my Lord, June," said Malcolm staring at her hand grabbing his cock.

"Sorry but I don't expect I'll be doing much talking with my mouth full of your big, hard, black cock," she said looking down at the bulge his cock made in his white underwear. "I can't wait to taste you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth," she said reaching in his underwear and taking hold of his hard prick in her soft hand.

"Wait. Hold on, girl. Slow down. Take it easy. Where's the fire?"

"What? Did I say something wrong? Do you need me to do and say something in some kind of preferred order? I can talk dirtier than that, Malcolm. Just tell me what you want. Just tell me what to do."

He stopped her by putting his big hand over hers. With his prick beneath her hand and her hand on top of hers, she could feel the sheer power of the man. She'd never want to meet him in a dark alley alone, that's for sure.

"I may have given you the wrong impression of me, June." He removed her hand from his cock and held it. "I like you. I like you a lot. I really do. There's something about you that I find so exciting. I've never met anyone like you. All the other women I've been with were just cheap whores and what we did was just sex. Only, with you it's different. You're real. You're someone that I could fall head over heels in love with but I don't cheat on Lucille."

"I don't understand, Malcolm," said June shrinking back in the soft leather of the car seat.

"Being with you, even though we haven't done anything yet is the closest I've come to cheating on my wife. I've never cheated on Lucille and I'm not about to cheat on her. I may be a lot of bad things but one of the good things about me is that I'm a faithful, loving husband who believes in the sacred sanctity of my marriage vows...for better or for worse, until death do you part. I love my Lucille. We've been through a lot and she's always been there for me, until now, when she can't even help herself never mind help me."

"Never cheated? Malcolm, c'mon, seriously," she said looking at him in shocked disbelief. "Do you seriously expect me to believe that you never cheated on your wife when you're sitting here with me, a call girl that you requested to be dressed like a teenaged slut?" She took her hand back from his and leaned further away from him.

"Hold on, June. I didn't mean to upset you."

"I was a virgin when I was married. The only man I had sex with was my husband, that is, until Larry raped me. I never cheated on my husband until he cheated me by no longer wanting to provide for me and our children. Then, the last straw was when he'd rather have sex with my mother than with me."

"I hear you, June, but it's not the same," he said looking at her with sadness. "You no longer love your husband and I still love my wife."

"Bullshit! That's just bullshit, Malcolm, and you know it. I see the real you. You can't fool me. I'm not one of the stupid bitches you fuck and allow them to suck you before you kick their ass to the curb. I know who you are," she said remaining silent to think about all that she just said and to compose her thoughts.

"You don't know me, June. You don't know anything about me. I bet I'm the first black man you've ever been with," he said with a victorious grin. "You have no idea all that I've been through. When people see me they invariable thing that a man so big must be a professional athlete and not a scholar and an intellect."

"You're hiding behind a woman's skirt. You're using your wife as a ruse. You're happy to be married to a woman who doesn't want a real relationship. So long as you provide her with all the food she needs and so long as you don't disrespect her by holding up your philandering ways up to her face for her to see the phony you are, you're free to come and go as you please to do whatever you want. A man without complications, a nagging wife and demanding children, you're more a bachelor than a married man."

"I bought and paid for your white ass. How dare you talk to me like that!"

"Now that you protest your indignation, I wonder if you're even married. Now that you're so exposed," she said looking down at his unzipped bulge, "I wonder if Lucille even exists than in your mind."

"You don't know me, June. You just think you do," he said raising his voice.

"Tell me this then, if you'd never cheat on your wife, why did you pay for a prostitute? If you don't cheat on your precious Lucille, what are you doing here with me, now? And what did you do with all those prostitutes before?"

"It's none of your business what I did or didn't do. I didn't pay for you to flap your gums. I paid for you to--"

"To what, Malcolm? To suck your cock or to talk dirty to you?" She looked at him with a hard stare. "Tell me this. Did you fuck them? Did they suck you? Did you take them around the world in the way that you told Larry that you were taking me? Or did you just talk them to death in the way that you're talking to me in going on about your cars and your fried chicken."

"We just talked and I just listened," he said with a big smile to cover his obvious anger. "There's no harm in hiring a prostitute to just listen while I talk. That's not cheating, is it?"

As if seeing a side of her that he hadn't seen before, he looked at her with renewed respect. Suddenly being defensive, perhaps, because he was so scary big, obviously no one talked to him in such a rude manner, no one stood up to him, and no one challenged whatever he said before as the truth. Having lived a lie with her marriage, June knew that after lying about something for a long while, even the liars believes their own lies.

"You're an educated man, what do you talk about to these women who are as dumb as a stump?"

"I like talking about my stuff and listening about their stuff."

"Stuff?"

June had an edge to her voice. She knew that he was trying to play her but she'd have none of that. Already down that road with her lying husband, she wasn't about to take that dead end with Malcolm. The funny thing is that, hoping Lucille didn't exist and hoping that Malcolm wasn't married but single, she was looking for more than just sex from Malcolm. She liked him. A sexual, sensual woman, a wife, and a mother, she wasn't a prostitute. She was looking more of a relationship that having one time sex with a John.

"Yeah, you know, stuff," he said avoiding her eye contact.

"So that we can discuss stuff too, tell me, what kind of stuff do you like talking about and listening to?"

"You know, sexual stuff."

"I see. Well that narrows it down a bit," she said with sarcasm. "What kind of sexual stuff?"

For a man who supposedly enjoyed dirty talk, she felt his sudden discomfort with the conversation, especially after he sidestepped her question by not going into detail about what kind of sexual stuff that he enjoyed discussing. Hoping to tease him into telling her more, she lightly rubbed his big thigh before leaving her fingertips in contact with his growing bulge.

"Not only will Lucille not give me sex," sadness took hold of his face, "but also she refuses to even talk about sex. Any time I broach the subject of sex, she tells me that she's going to pray for me to resist Satan's temptation. Satan's temptation? I tell her that there's no Satan if it's sex between a husband and wife, but she's convinced herself that sex is only for procreation and against the good book if it's done without having children in mind. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm talking to a cult member. Unfortunately, now, that she can no longer have children, sex for her is over. Based on what she reads in the Bible, sex is not something to enjoy but to endure as a sacrifice to have children."

"That's terribly, Malcolm. I feel bad for you. Only, be honest with me," she looked at him as if she was a psychiatrist and he was a convicted felon trying to fool the doctor by using the insanity defense. "You're not married, are you?" She watched his eyes for an involuntary expression. "If Lucille even exists, who is she? Definitely she's not your wife, I know that for sure. Is Lucille your mother?" She looked at him trying to read his face and when he flinched she knew the real story.

"What are you saying, woman? You're just talking daffy. Maybe we should forget about all of this and I'll drive you back to Larry. You can keep the money."

"Lucille's your sister, isn't she?" When he put his head down in pained defeat, she knew the truth. "Your brothers raped your sister, didn't they?" She looked at him hard for a long time before asking her next question. "You killed your brothers, didn't you?"

To be continued...

12