Sex for My Life

Story Info
23 year old Dustin wants his life. Sex was an order.
1.7k words
3.68
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

23 year old Dustin wants his life. Sex was an order.

Just a couple days earlier I was expecting to have the time of my life with another gay man. Instead, here I was, in a life or death situation, being faced by the man I have been in love with since middle school.

The room was dark and the air smelled dusty, and old, as if the room hadn't been used in a long time. My hands were still tied behind my back by a really old rope that felt as if it was cutting into my skin. I still had a piece of duct tape over my mouth to muffle my pleas and cries for him to let me go. Finally Darrel turned around. I never expected him to be such an evil person. We were bonding so well, since we are both gay and I thought we had the same feelings for each other. I loved his jet black hair and creamy eyes that matched his light dark skin. His hair felt like silk as I ran my fingers through it sometimes. I always loved his sense of fashion and his interesting choice in colors. He was the perfect man. His muscles always made themselves known through his tight shirts, even his nipples were perfect. He had a forest of hair on his chest and legs and arms, which always kept me up at night, dreaming of the hair that could cover his penis. He was the man of my many fantasies. Until he changed how I saw him, when he betrayed me and treated me like a pile of garbage.

"You fool," he said to me, looking deep into my big desperate blue eyes. He ripped the tape off my mouth, exposing my sore lips.

"I thought you loved me, like you said you did," I said quietly to him, a touch of hurt in my voice. "You said we were going somewhere for a good time, and this was not what I expected. I don't even know where the fuck we are."

"How could you actually put your trust into me?" Darrel questioned me with a grin on his face. "I never liked you from the beginning, and you actually thought that out of nowhere I was going to be your lover and have sex with you whenever we felt like it. You've always been stupid Dustin, the kid with the brown hair who no one ever liked because he's a faggot-"

"Shut the fuck up!!" I yelled at him, cutting him off. He took his large hand and slapped me across the face, but I kept talking. "You're a faggot too, you've always been one. You've always had a desire for men. Especially me, and I know it. You've never been an actor, and you showed me you love me. I'm not as stupid as you think. You're just another little bitch hiding in the closet."

"Listen," Darrel said in a fierce tone. I can kill you right now." He took out a sharp knife from the pocket of his designer jeans. "No one cares about you, and no one will notice you're gone, dead, no longer living. But you can close your mouth right now, and we can have some fun here. You have a choice Dustin."

I had secretly wanted to be fucked by Darrel Wilson, ever since 7th grade. He was so sexy, and I was always the one to notice whenever he had an erection, his dick trying to push through his tight stylish jeans. But I never imagined it to happen this way. I wanted it to be romantic, at my house or his, watching a porno tape or a movie, and it just happened. Not him ordering me to have sex with him. Even though I would've chose to have sex with him anyway because I have always wanted it to happen someday, I chose to do it because my life was in danger. Darrel was a psycho and was about to kill me if I didn't have sex with him. "Okay, I'll do it," I said with a little shakiness in my voice.

He slashed the ropes that held my hands together. He was so skilled at it, as if he had done it before. I always admired him because of his skill in everything. He stood up to full height, about 6 foot 3. I was a little smaller than him, at only 6 foot. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, showing the speedo he was wearing that was about to burst because of the junk it was holding. I immediately felt myself get hard. I followed his lead, slowly pulling down my khaki shorts. I was also wearing a speedo, my dick pointing through since I was as hard as a rock from just looking at Darrel. He walked up and placed his soft lips on mine, then opening his mouth as his tongue explored mine. I tried kissing back, but he was much more forceful so I backed down and let him take charge. He grabbed my ass tightly in his hands, pulling my closer to him. My dick touched his, so I slowly reached my hand down as I rubbed his dick, getting him hard. I put my hand inside of his speedo, rubbing his soft hairs that surrounded his penis and his balls. He put his hand on my head, pushing our mouths into each other, and he stroked my brown hair as we kissed passionately.

I broke our kiss because I couldn't resist anymore. I pulled off his white T-shirt and threw it into the nearest corner. I kissed and sucked his neck, making my way slowly down while licking his muscular chest and I began to suck his nipples, making him moan in pleasure. I licked his entire upper body, inhaling the scent of his cologne and his manly smells. I helped him take off his speedo and I licked his penis all over, my spit dripping from it. I then took his entire penis in my mouth, feeling the tip of it at the back of my throat. It was at least about 9 inches. He released a long moan as I sucked away on him, getting him hard.

"Oh man. Oh my go-" He stopped short as I expertly continued to suck on his cock. "Oh my damn gosh! Oh fuck. Keep going Dustin."

I could only moan in agreement as I stopped sucking his penis and I began to lick his balls. That only lasted for a moment until I went to his cock again, thirsty for his cum. Suddenly, he let out a yell as I felt his hot, sticky, creamy cum shoot to the back of my throat. I swallowed the first load and took his cock out of my mouth as it kept coming, string after string after string. I opened my mouth wide and took in as much as I could, some of it dripping down my face or oozing out of my mouth. I stood up again, and we started another long kiss, as we traded his cum in and out of our mouths. He then tugged my shirt off, revealing my slim but fit upper body. I didn't have as much muscles that he had, but I did have some. He gave my face one last lick, swallowing the last of his cum, and he bent down to suck my nipples. There was only so much I could take.

"Shit, Darrel," I blurted. I was loving it so much. Darrel Wilson was sucking my nipples. He quickly stopped and dropped to his knees, almost ripping my speedo off. My penis was waiting for so long! I immediately pushed him onto it. He obviously wasn't a born cock sucker like I was, he almost bit my dick a couple of times. I felt his teeth scrape against it a couple of times. He did his best, and his best was enough for me to cum in his mouth. He twisted his face at first, but swallowed it. He was licking my well shaved dick and pubes, getting me hard over and over. He put a hand up to pinch my nipples as he sucked me. I moaned and groaned and grunted. I pushed him into my dick rubbing my hands in his silky hair. I bent down a little to slap his soft but strong ass. I cummed over and over as he continued to suck my cock. He finally came up. He was done.

"Turn around," he ordered. I obeyed. He pushed me onto the ground. I had a feeling he joined me on the cold floor. I felt his finger enter my ass. My body got tense. He took it out, licked it, and put it back in. He removed his finger and put his tongue inside my ass. He obviously didn't want to go that route, so he stopped hhimself.

"Wait...protection," I gasped, recovering.

"Protection is for faggots, faggot," Darrel said to me in that stone voice again.

I felt the head of his fit cock just at the opening of my ass. I took in a deep breath, reassuring myself that this was what I wanted. The heap popped in. A tiny scream escaped from inside of me. He pushed in the next few inches of his penis. He was not giving me a break. He kept pushing it in until his full length was inside of me. He started fucking me at a steady pace.

"Oh my. Fuck me. Harder please," I begged and moaned to Darrel.

He sped up the pace and smacked his dick into me much harder. His balls were slapping against my butt cheeks now. It didn't take long for him to squirt his seed into me. I collapsed onto the floor as he pulled out of me.

"Turn over," he demanded. With all the strength I had, I turned my tired body over. He fucked me while looking directly at me. I was in love with his eyes. But he kept cumming and fucking and repeating the process over and over again. I was expecting simple sex, not for him to take me over my limits. My body was surrendering. He didn't notice because he was too busy fucking me, but I blacked out.