Sex for Recreation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she grabbed onto me for support. I gave it to her and she was trembling upon me. Then I got the idea to get behind her and stuff my cock up her cunt. I pressed my cock into her and she screamed. I pushed her clit right up against the nozzle.

"Oh, shit! God! Fuck! God! Fuck!" She screamed as she came over and over. I continued to ram into her while she just lay there and took it. I figured she had enough so I drained the water.

"You're gonna get fucked." I said as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I lay her on her back, got her legs over my shoulders, and gave her a submission move. She didn't really come, she just kind of moaned and took it. I took to rubbing her tits and clit to coax a strong but subdued orgasm from her before she deep throated me and drank my come.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "You did fuck me into submission."

I looked at the clock. "Three hours. Not bad."

"Jesus, you're good. Probably the best lover I've had."

"I'm flattered."

"Hey, how would you like to make two thousand dollars a month?"

I smiled. "Doing what?"

"Two hours a day, three days a week. My agency gives me a two thousand dollar monthly training budget. Just fuck the shit out of me. What days work for you?"

"Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays work."

"Good. Here or at my place?"

"Do you live close?"

"Not really. I have a car. I can come here."

"Sure. I can even take the boat out and we can fuck on deck."

"Excellent." She kissed me.

"Let's see what's going on outside."

The blonde was recovered and sunning herself on deck. All the guys were pretty tired and Alicia was making love to the brunette.

"Hey, guys, did you have fun?" Alicia said.

"Your boyfriend is a wonderful lover," Laura said.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend."

I looked at my watch, which was all I was wearing. "I have to get back in time for Angel."

"Thanks for the trip," Alicia said. "I'll come back tomorrow."

12