Sex Games

Story Info
She puts on a show for a spying neighbor.
866 words
3.96
60.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers

I had just graduated from high school and I wasn't to sure what I was going to do. I had the option of either going to college or taking a job I had been offered soon after graduation, but that's another story. So for the time being I continued living with my parents. On this particular day they had gone off to gamble their money away in Vegas and would probably be home in a few days. I didn't know what to do with myself. I called some friends of mine and made up my mind we would all have one last party at my house.

It was about six when everyone packed into my parents house and indulged in drinking, smoking, and sex. It wasn't long before I had gotten a little tipsy myself and ended up going for a guy that I had a huge crush on. We ended up walking circles around the pool in the backyard talking. It wasn't long before we were kissing. We sat down on one of the lawn chairs and his hands all over my body made me feel warm all over even though it was cold out. My nipples stood straight out as he slipped my shirt over my head and discovered I was braless. His lips slowly perched my nipples as he sucked slowly sliding his hand in between my legs.

I tilted my head back and spread my legs welcoming his gifted hand as he slid underneath my silk thong panties. His fingers slowly caressing my pussy lips getting me hot and wet before slipping a finger inside of me. He slid in and out of me in a rhythmical motion as he kissed my neck and ran his free hand over my breast. Suddenly his hand disappeared from my crotch and he was running his cum covered finger over my lips as I took it in my mouth sucking my own love juices off greedily. I pushed him up and stood pushing him right back down again giving him a little strip show. Finally I was completely nude and ran my hands all over my body as I danced for him. Suddenly I noticed something behind me. It was a red dot just behind my neighbors fence. I suddenly realized it was a camera and felt so much more naughtier.

I shook my ass at the camera wondering what my next door neighbor was doing with his free hand. With that in mind I bended down slowly then slid onto my knees putting my ass in the air as I began to suck on my lovers stiff cock. As he ran his fingers through my hair I went down on his cock deep throat sending shivers up his spine. "Don't cum yet baby," I half whispered to him. I always loved the way a cock feels as it pulsates in your mouth and on your lips as you slide up and down on it. Every vein throbbing in unison. As I stroked his cock and sucked it I could feel him starting to tense up and I knew he was going to cum soon. I slid my hand in between my legs and began fingering myself as I sucked faster. As I began to climax I tasted the hot cum as it spilled in my mouth and down my throat.

I couldn't wait any longer. I needed his cock in me. He had the same idea as he leaned forward pinning me to the cold cement. I didn't care I needed his cock. Finally he rammed it inside of me and began pounding away at my inviting wet snatch with a fury. It felt so good to be fucked hard and I let out moans of pain and ecstasy. Faster and faster he pumped as my body shook uncontrollably as I came over and over. My hands moving quickly across my bouncing tits and sliding up and down his back. "Roll over," he commanded. I did I was told as he stuck his hard cock in me again. I could feel his penetration was so much deeper as I came again. He leaned forward sucking on my earlobes and whispering in my ear. "Do you like to get fucked hard? I think I should fuck you in the ass. You want that don't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I pleaded. I had only had anal sex once before but I would have given in to anything at that point in time. His cock felt huge digging its way into my tiny puckered asshole but soon I was on all fours fingering my lonely pussy. At first his rhythm was slow and then he began pounding harder and harder into my poor inexperienced ass. Finally I felt his hot cum shooting its way through my backdoor. He gave a few more thrusts before rolling off and catching his breath. I stood up and walked slowly over to the fence and peeked through. "Enjoy the show?" I whispered.

"As usual."

"Maybe one day I'll give you a shot at fucking me," I teased back. "Oh by the way bring me a copy of this one tomorrow. Thanks."

Skyee
Skyee
6 Followers