Sex Games 02

Story Info
We continue to escalate our sex games.
1.5k words
4.3
48.6k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The games get wilder. Sex with a stranger.

My wife, Carol, and I initiated a sex game a few months ago.

We are a very social couple and go to a lot of parties. At one particularly wild party we went skinny dipping with a bunch of friends. A friend, Tom, asked if he could dance with Carol in the pool. They danced naked and he rubbed his prick all over her. She danced a second time with him, put her arms around his neck and rubbed her shaved mound on his leg. The dance ended with them in a passionate kiss.

My emotions were racing out of control- jealousy yet extremely turned on. We went to a number of parties where Carol got bolder dancing with Tom. Carol never wore underwear. Eventually this led to our inviting Tom back to our house. Tom and Carol had mad passionate sex while I watched. We both loved it.

It was a sexually charged evening. It brought us closer together. The memories were burned into our minds. They fueled our sex talk and Carol would be moaning about fucking other men. We knew we had to do it again and again.

For our vacation that year we decided to rent a cottage on lake Radnor. We drove to the lake on a Saturday afternoon. The cottage sat on stilts directly on the lake. The cottage was one large room with a king size bed, an open kitchen, a living area and a large deck overlooking the lake. The cottage came with a temporary membership to a yacht club and a float boat.

We unpacked and got ourselves settled in. We decided to have dinner at the yacht club. The yacht club was a large white clapboard building, set on the lake, with decks running around it and moorings for yachts and smaller boats.

For dinner Carol wore a gauze see through top tied just below her breasts and very short denim skirt. I dressed in my usual khakis and polo shirt. We got there about 8 o'clock. The crowd was very cheery and casual with a lot of good looking people.

Our table overlooked the lake and the lights from other cottages. We ordered martinis and looked around. We ate a delicious meal of lake white fish and a bottle of crisp white wine.

After the meal a small group of locals set up to play dance music. Furniture was rearranged to set up to make room for dancing. The dance floor was quickly crowded and the lights were dimmed. Carol and I went to the bar and ordered more martinis. We left our drinks at the bar and headed for the dance floor.

The mood was very romantic. Carol molded herself to my body and we murmured sweet love words to each other and swayed to the music.

Half way through our second dance someone tapped me on my shoulder and asked "Could I have a dance with the lovely lady?". I said lets chat for a minute or two. We all went back to the bar. He introduced himself as Brian. He was a tall good looking man wearing the yacht club colors.

He led Carol to the dance floor. The song was a slow romantic tune. As they were dancing he pointed out the window to a large impressive yacht. Carol put her arms around his neck, attached herself to his body and put her head on his shoulder. Brian looked over at me and I just smiled.

He started running his hands over Carol's back and down her arms and pulled her closer to him. Carol pushed her mound onto his legs and made small humping moves. Her mini skirt pushed up a bit and I could see her ass cheeks peeking out. They danced a few more songs then came back to me at the bar.

They both looked flushed and Carol's nipples were pointed and erect. We stood at the bar talking for a while then Brian casually put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to him. Brian was a very charming man. He told us he was single and traveled for his work. Tonight was his last night at the lake. I put my arms around Carol's waist and she was trapped between us.

The bar was crowded and loud. I moved my hand down and gently caressed her mound. Brian draped his hand down and caressed her nipple.

I thought this was moving very fast and I was getting anxious and horny. Brian looked at me and said "Why don't we get more comfortable on my yacht?". Carol nodded yes and beamed at the two of us.

Brian took her arm and led us out onto the dock. We stopped to admire the moon reflecting on the lake. We got to the yacht's mooring and went aboard. The yacht was luxurious with a large sitting area, a gourmet kitchen a large master bedroom and a spa like bathroom.

Brian asked if he could make us drinks. We said yes and he walked over to a large wet bar and mixed some martinis. We all settled on a large leather couch with Carol between us. Brian looked at me and said, "What's going on here?"

Carol spoke up and said we liked to play sex games with men. Brian said he'd love to play sex games with such a beautiful woman. He put on some soft dance music and held his hand out to Carol.

She started pushing her mound on his leg and planting soft kisses on his neck. Brian put his hand under her skirt and felt her nakedness. Then he started caressing her breasts and untying one shoulder of her blouse exposing a glistening white breast.

I watched for a few minutes getting flushed and hot. I got up and put my arms around her and pressed my erection into her ass. Carol started softly moaning.

Brian said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." We all walked in with our arms around each other. Carol took her blouse off and pushed her skirt to the floor. Brian and I were both stunned by her beauty. Carol's chest was flushed red, her nipples erect and her mound glistening. She was gloriously naked.

Brian and I got undressed. We both had pulsing erections. Carol led him to the bed. They started tongue swirling kisses and pressing their bodies together. Then he started finger fucking her and I could hear and smell her wetness. I watched for a few minutes and then got on the bed behind her.

I started fingering her rosebud. Carol was being assaulted from both front and back. She started humping both fingers and started moaning. She rolled over on her back and we each took a breast in our mouths and suckled on them.

Carol told Brian to get on his back. She straddled his face and lowered her cunt to his mouth. Brian licked and sucked her juices until his face was covered and slick. I looked down at Brian's erect cock. I hesitated then bent down and took his prick into my mouth. I was amazed at the softness of the skin and the hardness of the erection. This was a first for me.

Carol started humping his face and talking dirty, "Lick my cunt, Ahhh, lick my ass." She looked back at me and said, "Oh Dick, suck it for me, get it wet and hard you cocksucker."

She came loudly on his face and we both held her as she trembled through her orgasm. Once she stopped she slithered down his body leaving a wet stream of her juices. Once she got to his prick she caressed it and used his precum as a lubricant. She impaled herself on his cock and sat so that she had all of him in her. She moved her hips and ground her clit into his pubic bone.

I climbed up behind her, between his legs, lubed my cock with her juices and gently pushed into her ass. We all stayed still for a few moments relishing the dirty sex we were having with a complete stranger.

Brian and I started pushing into her and we could feel each other's cocking rubbing together through her thin walls. The room was hot and smelled like sex. Our bodies slapped together and were slippery with sweat. Carol started shaking and babbling "Ohhhh, fuck meeee, fuck my ass, Ohhh my fucking god!".

Brian and I started wildly plunging into her ass and cunt. I felt her cunt contract and his cock pulsing. We filled her with cum. We both put our arms around her and held her while she was still shuddering with her orgasm. After a while we settled back on the bed sated, breathing hard and naked.

Carol and I were exhausted and said to Brian we need to go home. This was a great time.

Brian took us back to our cottage on his dingy. When we got there he kissed Carol and said he loved playing our sex games.

Carol and I got off the boat and lay naked on the dock. We held hands, looked up at the stars and she said, "It's us forever, no one else counts." After a while we went into the cottage and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was the perfect start to our vacation.