Sex Games 04

Story Info
Young men, a woman and a night of lust.
2k words
4.38
27.2k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we were out on the deck having coffee. I was gazing out at the lake, boats came by and the sun glistened on the water. Carol was wearing one of my T shirts with a bare bottom. I was wearing the same outfit. Carol walked up to me and pressed her mound onto my ass. She reached around me and cupped my cock and balls.

Carol whispered to me, "Do you like me being a dirty girl? Do you like to watch me when I have sex"? I groaned and turned to her. I put my hands under her T shirt and caressed her breasts.

Carol walked over to a lounger, pulled her T shirt off and started fingering herself. She looked at me with a wicked smile and asked if I would get her travel bag. I did. Carol pulled a small black dildo out and put some lube on it. She started to run it along her slit and she kept looking at me with the same knowing smile.

Carol looked up at me and said "Do you like to watch me have sex by myself? I like to finger fuck myself." Her chest grew flush and her nipples were standing out.

I pulled my T shirt off and put some of her lube on my cock. I walked over to her and stood above her naked body. I had a hot, hard erection and started stroking it. I love to masturbate while watching Carol.

Carol looked up at me with hooded, glazed eyes and started running her free hand over her breasts. She mumbled "Do you remember it all?" All the sex games?" Her breathing was in short gasps.

I said, "I remember all of our sexy games." I continued to stroke my cock and could feel a tightening in my balls. The sun gleamed down on us and our flushed arousal.

Carol started moaning and gasping. She started her dirty talk "Oh Dick, Oh my fucking god, feels good, dirty." Her hips started thrusting up off of the lounger. The dildo became a blur as she kept fingering herself with it. Then she moaned loudly "Coming, meeeee, meeee, fuck, cunt cock, want moreeee."

I felt my balls tighten up and my breath caught in my chest. I groaned "Carol, come for me, I come on you." I exploded with ropes of hot white cum, volley after volley. I kept squeezing my cock for jolts of pleasure. I aimed it at Carol and she was covered with a hot sticky wonderful mess.

I collapsed to my knees, out of breath and happy. I pulled Carol up and held her to me as we both sighed with contentment.

We washed up and kept smiling at each other. We hung around naked and read some magazines. I said what do you want to do. We decided to have lunch at the yacht club. We both wore T shirts over our swim suits.

We sat on the patio under an umbrella. I had a burger with fries and Carol had a fish taco. The meal was delicious. From our table we could see the club beach. The sand was so white it hurt our eyes.

We headed for the beach and got towels from the beach boy. Carol took off her T shirt and I gasped at her tiny white bikini. We lay in the sun for a while then took a dip in the lake. Once Carol's bikini was wet it became transparent. The beach boy came over to ask if we wanted anything. Carol got up on her elbows, her nipples slipping out, and said, "Not right now."

I said "cradle robber." Carol humped the sand and smiled and murmured "Beach Boy".

After a few hours at the beach we went back to the cottage for a nap. We slept in each others arms, content and happy. When we woke up I said what do you want? Carol replied, "More sex, more sex." I said to her, "You are insatiable." She replied, "I'm easily satisfied. That's why I keep wanting more."

We decided to go back to the yacht club for dinner. Carol wore a very short summer skirt and a white blouse tied under her breasts, no underwear as usual.

We had lobster and baked potatoes for dinner. It was outstanding. By the end of the meal we were both dripping with butter.

The dance music started and I took Carol up to the dance floor. We swayed in each others arms and murmured sweet nothing to each other. After the dance we went back to the table. I offered to get us a drink from the bar. I ordered two Sapphire martinis and chatted with the bartender.

I approached our table and I saw a young man talking to Carol. Carol made the introductions, "John this is my husband, Dick this is John." I smiled and shook his hand. I invited him to join us. The band started a slow romantic song and John asked Carol to dance.

Carol glued herself to his body as they danced. They stayed on the dance floor for the next song. Carol put her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder and her legs around his. I could see her pressing her bald mound into his leg. Her skirt went up a bit and I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

They returned to the table. Carol's face was flushed red and John quickly sat so I couldn't see his erection. The two of them flirted a while. They got up to dance again. This time it looked more like sex on the floor than dancing.

I looked away for a minute and when I looked back I couldn't find them. Finally I went out on the deck. It was a beautiful full moon with a soft breeze. I heard some moaning and when I turned around a corner on the deck I saw them.

Carol was lying on a padded bench, her skirt around her waist, her shirt open and John kneeling between her legs. Carol saw me an smiled. John hesitated for a moment and I said "Keep going." He slathered her cunt with his tongue, sticking it in as far as he could. His face was glistening with her juices.

John got up and lowered his pants. His cock was very large and seemed to throb with excitement. He rubbed it along her slit and slowly put it in her. They started a slow sex dance, each of them enjoying the wantonness of it.

Carol pulled him down to her and pressed her breasts onto his chest. They kissed and rubbed against each other. The moonlight shined on their naked bodies. I watched John's ass flexing and he thrust into her. His cock was soaked with her vaginal moisture. I was as hard as a rock.

The tempo increased. John kept plunging into Carol. Both of them were lost in lust. Carol started moaning and dirty talking. "Oh John, big cock, my cunt, Ahhhh. Fuck me, fuck meeeee. coming, coming" John pushed deeply into Carol and I watched as his ass tightened and he moaned and said "Oh fuck, I'm coming". I could see the veins at the base of his cock throbbing.

They slowed down and held each other. They gave each other soft wet kisses.

I walked over and moved John off of Carol. I knelt between her legs and marveled at her wet gaping cunt. I buried my face in it. I could taste both of them. Finally I sucked her clit into my mouth and made little humming sounds. Carol had another orgasm and fluids filled my mouth. I looked around at John and licked his cock clean. He sighed happily.

We got ourselves presentable and went back into the club. John excused himself and Carol and I ordered new martinis. We sat there smiling at each other. I said to her, "God I love my dirty girl."

A woman in a very short red dress came up to our table. She introduced herself, Joan. She leaned into the table, her dress gaping exposing naked breasts, and whispered to us, "I saw what you did on the deck. It looked hot as hell." Carol and I smirked and said it was a lot of fun. Joan looked around then said that bunch of people were going skinny dipping at midnight and we were invited. Joan got up and gave Carol a light kiss on the lips and returned to the bar stool. As she hiked herself onto it, she flashed her shaved mound. Carol smirked.

At midnight Joan and a bunch of other people headed for the beach. We joined them. At the beach everyone stripped and ran into the water. Carol skipped around and flirted with the men, leaning her breasts on them and hugging them. Everyone seemed to be having uninhibited fun, with a lot of touching and groping.

Joan came up behind Carol and cupped her breasts. Carol leaned back into Joan and ground her ass into Joan's mound. Joan turned Carol around and pulled her into a passionate kiss. They linked their legs and rubbed their cunts together. I could hear Carol moaning and Joan slathering Carol with kisses.

I swam over to where they were and said, "Let's take this back to the cottage". We picked up our clothes and walked back to the cottage naked.

When we got to the cottage we all dried each other off paying special attention to the more erotic parts of the body. Carol led Joan to the bed where they began kissing and caressing each other. Carol pushed Joan back and kissed and licked her way down Joan's body. When Carol got to Joan's mound she inhaled deeply and gently kissed it. Joan sighed. Carol started licking Joan's cunt. She stuck her tongue deeply into Joan and licked and sucked it with lavish enthusiasm. I moved to the bed and started to caress and suckle Joan's breasts.

Joan gasped pulled Carol tighter to her cunt. She moaned, "Oh god, Oh god." I got up and went behind Carol and embraced her. I stuck my finger in Carol's cunt and it was sopping wet. Carol pushed back against my fingers. I knelt up and put my prick into Carol. I could hear a muffled groan and Carol kept sucking Joan.

The room smelled like sex. I made a few desparate plunges and the Joan exploded on Carol's mouth. Carol came on my cock as I reached around and fingered her clit. Carol cried out "Cunt, I want Cunt, meeee coming."

Carol asked Joan to spend the night. Joan cuddled into Carol and dozed. In the middle of the night I woke up to a rocking bed. Carol and Joan were scissoring each other and panting with lust. I was immediately aroused and moved behind Joan and started licking her ass.

The excitement was too much for all of us. I knelt on the bed and came on both of them. They got into a 69 and I could hear their muffled groans. Joan and Carol were humping each other mouth and I could hear the wetness. They both came explosively.

We drifted off to sleep, sated and wicked.

In the morning we had fruit and coffee. We all wore the same outfit, T shirts and no bottoms. I went over to the railing to look at the lake. Carol and Joan came over to me and rubbed their cunts on my legs while stroking my prick.

Joan led me into the bedroom by my cock. I got on my back and Joan straddled my prick. Carol was behind her and pulled at her nipples. As Joan was rising and falling on my prick Carol got on the bed and sat on my face. I was in sexual heaven.

I came in Joan's cunt spewing reals of cum into her. Carol pulled Joan off of me and they began to grind their cunts together. They both came loudly. We all rested a while then Joan said she had to get back to her cottage. We all shared a naked hug and Joan left.

Carol and I embraced and drifted back to sleep.