Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd shook, and his hips began to thrust forward, automatically. "Yes, Mistress! Please, Mistress, let me--"

"Shhhhhhhh!" Mistress said, pressing her finger against Todd's lips, sealing them. "You're going to have to EARN that privilege, slave -- by playing another game. Tomorrow night. Would you like that?"

Todd shivered again, fear and lust warring inside his head, inside his body. He found himself answering, "Yes, Mistress." The words came with so little thought, now.

"When I was a little girl, I was very good at... marbles! Would you like to play marbles with me, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress." More and more automatic.

"Good. Of course, every time you hit my marbles, you get to keep them." She trailed her fingers down Todds chest, around his torso, around the bound arm, to his back, and down the cleft of his ass. "I have some very special plans, on WHERE you will get to them." She laughed, quietly. "And I have a VERY big bag of marbles."

Todd's buttocks clenched together, involuntarily. Still, his resistance was non-existent for now. "Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"Come to bed now, slave," Mistress said, pulling on Todd's arm. "Before you fall asleep, Mistress needs a good licking. You'll get to smell my juices on your face all night long. Won't that be nice?" She hugged his arm closely. "Doesn't it feel so good, to have your cock out of that tight cage?"

Todd walked side by side with Elizabeth, toward their bedroom, no longer thinking words. Simply reacting to the mental images of licking Mistress' slick, wet pussy. "Yes, Mistress." Hands at his sides, mind in neutral, ready to serve. The perfect, obedient slave. Not even thinking about that big bag of marbles, and how the little, cool spheres would feel as they were pushed one by one, up inside him. Tomorrow's game. That was tomorrow's game.

"Yes, Mistress." Tonight was yes, Mistress.

Yes, Mistress.

12