Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 03

Story Info
Kabir opens up an academy for his bitches.
2.1k words
4.1
22.4k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part in the series. All you need to know from the first two parts is that Kabir stumbles upon a sex genie with infinite magical powers to fulfil his sexual desires. He transforms the genie into a bombshell brunette that he calls Scarlett and then transfers all her powers to himself.

As always, the sex starts pretty quickly and any constructive feedback is welcome!

*****

It wasn't long before Kabir asked Scarlett to transfer all her powers to him as well. She was still the greatest fuck in all of creation, but now Kabir did not need to rely on his sex genie to carry out his desires. The entire world and its sexual subjects were now prey to Kabir's newly attained miraculous powers.

Kabir wanted a pleasing and long-lasting solution all his sexual craving, and he was smart enough to figure out what to do. A harem would have been too limited and constant for his taste; he needed his women to evolve along with his fetishes. His slaves needed to be trained and groomed so that only the best were given a chance to tame the monster under his pants. And the answer was literally simple: SIMPLE University (Scarlett's Institute for Master's Pleasure & Lessons in Enjoyment)

The admission process was rather simple. All the women aged 18-30 in the world were automatically screened according to Kabir's taste and the 2500 top rankers were admitted into the academy. The ones with more experience were granted the position of teachers, assigned with the sole responsibility of grooming each bitch to become an even better fuck. Students, or rather bitches specialised in courses like "throated blowjob", "anal orgasm", "triple penetration" among various others. The best of each class was given a chance to serve their master and showcase their talent for cock-pleasing. Scarlett was named the director of the university which Kabir transformed into his sex mansion.

All the lovely tarts of the university used to dream every night about making love to their master. It was a normal academy in every way, except that bitches used to carry dildos instead of notebooks and would fuck each other brainless instead of studying. The sluts that had been seductive enough to invite master's cock for a ride, were viewed with jealousy by all the other bitches, and were referred to in their lingo as "cum dumpsters." Though everyone hated these queen whores, everyone secretly wanted to be a part of the sorority, but only a few talented sluts got lucky. Karen was soon about to be one of them.

--------------

Karen ran through the corridor, hurrying to avoid getting late for class. She had enrolled for a special class titled "Threesome 101" and she enjoyed every single moment of it. As she stormed past the corner, she ran her head straight into a pair of soft and enormous tits, almost falling down from the impact. As she regained her posture, she looked up to realise who she had run into. It was the director, Scarlett.

"I am so sorry, Mistress. I had no idea that that I would bump into them, ugh sorry, I meant you."

Scarlett observed the nervous young girl. Karen was gasping for breath, with her eyes bent below, folding her hands to apologise. "Your cute face almost makes me want to forgive you bitch. But it is not I who you need to be saved from."

As Karen wondered in confusion, a big pair of manly hands came from behind and grabbed her boobs, squeezing them. All the course lessons could not have prepared Karen for what was coming. The hands pulled her hair and turned her around, spanking her tits as they did so.

Kabir studied the bitch between his arms and grunted with approval. Her sleek figure was accentuated by the firm pair of mangoes hanging from the breast. Her curved lips looked like an invitation to a threesome. The two globes that stuck out her from her ass made her look laviscious. All the other bitches around crowded around the threesome as they watched master about to fuck the latest "cum dumpster".

Kabir opened Karen's mouth with the tip of his thumb and stuck his tongue in there. Slowly but sharply, he writhed his tongue inside her to explore her delicious mouth. He duelled with her tasty tongue and tried to choke her breath forcefully with his tongue. After barbarously making out with her for over a minute, he pulled out his tongue. Now Scarlett advanced forward and assaulted with her tongue. Kabir watched hungrily as his two beautiful slaves passionately made out with each other. He stuck his tongue in between their two faces, and soon both his bitches were pleasuring his mouth with their tongues at the same time.

Kabir decided to take his magical powers for a drive. He transformed Karen's mouth into a substitute for her G-spot. He connected the vein endings of her tongue directly to her clit so that any sensation in her mouth would automatically stimulate her G-spot. As Kabir fucked her face with his tongue, Karen moaned in euphoria as she felt her G-spot being rubbed. In no time, the sensations inside her were building to a point of throbbing climax. Then Kabir pulled away his tongue and forced his entire fist inside Karen's gaping mouth. Karen couldn't contain her orgasm any longer. Her pussy jetted out a load of squirt like a fountain. Scarlett bent down to get a facial from the delicious bath that was spraying down below.

Kabir was pleased with his bitch's performance. He grinned, "Now let's see how carefully you pay attention in Threesome 101."

Kabir popped out his cock which was already hard from all the action it had witnessed. Karen looked at the monster and glared at the 10 inch cock that was ready to ruin her for once and for all.

"Master, my virgin cunt can't take that huge rod of yours."

"We'll see." Kabir slipped her pussy over his hard erect pole. Her squirt had done a good job of lubricating her walls and Kabir's cock entered her without any effort. Karen whined in pain as she felt the monster banging against her vagina. Her pussy stretched beyond its limit and she cried as Kabir penetrated her again and again. Her virgin cunt was being massacred by the onslaught. Kabir could make her enjoy the pain but instead he made her beg for it harder.

"Oh please master, punish your bitch with all that pain."

Kabir used his magic and instantly gave Scarlett a strap-on dildo hanging like a dick from her pussy. "Let's give both her virgin holes a good humping, shall we!"

Scarlett pushed her enormous dildo up Karen's virgin ass. Karen felt like she was being pounded by two monsters like a sausage in between a sandwich. Both the cocks fucked her in harmony and banged against her walls. And all she could do was cry in pain and helplessly beg for more.

Soon her entire body started pulsating with tremors of pleasure. The stimulation of her clit by Kabir's hairy balls were sending her to the cliff. She begged her master to let her finish but Kabir teased her even more. Karen's orgasm had now built up to a precipice and she was being tormented by her sheer exasperation. Kabir blew jet after jet of hot gooey cum inside her and let her climax at the same point. She cried out in euphoria as her entire pussy vibrated with convulsions. As soon as her first orgasm ended, her second began. Jolts of pleasure sparked across her entire body and she fainted from the frenzy.

A girl stepped up from the crowd that had gathered around so that the load blown inside Karen would not be wasted. She started savouring all the cum inside Karen's cunt with her tongue and started swallowing all of it. Impressed by the girl's devotion to his cum, Kabir raised the girl and asked her name.

"My name is Lucy, master."

Kabir took time to examine Lucy's voluptuous figure. Her enormous 34DD boobs fit perfectly with the rest of her athletic build. Her toned belly curved into her bombshell booty. Lucy's completely waxed legs made Kabir's mouth drool. "Her slender and luscious lips would look perfect wrapped around my cock", Kabir thought.

"I am pleased with your devout love for my divine drink. Tell me, Lucy, what course are you studying?"

"I am taking the Deep Throat lessons, master."

"Don't lie to me bitch. No bitch named Lucy enrolled for those lessons."

"I didn't enroll as a student, master. I teach that course."

Kabir pleased with his new catch pushed her face down in front of his monster. "Let's see how much knowledge you have of your subject. Start by cleaning my cock."

Lucy bent down and stretched out her tongue to lick the remaining cum dripping from the penis head. She massaged the top with her tongue, swirling it all around the foreskin until all the cum was down her throat. Then she gradually began cleaning the rest of the cock as well. In no time, she was swallowing the whole of Kabir's testicles. She rubbed and teased them with her hands, preparing them for the next load Kabir was about to blow. She played with the vein endings on his frenulum, massaging them with her tongue. She then lifted her mouth back to the pole's head and stuck her tongue inside the opening of the glans. The move took Kabir by surprise and he moaned in pleasure from this newly experienced sensation.

Lucy then put both her hands inside her mouth, and started choking herself. Lucy spit out saliva and spread it all across the monster to make it wet. After opening her mouth out wide, she pulled her lips with her fingers to keep her mouth gaping. She then asked Kabir to push his cock in and out of her mouth like it was a pussy. Kabir started fucking her mouth by ramming his hard shaft into Lucy's face, slamming her throat each time.

Meanwhile, Lucy was rubbing her clit by pressing it against Kabir's shin. While her throat was being fucked, her body started to violently pulsate with shivers of pleasure. She couldn't even moan in her ecstasy as her mouth was busy with the monster that was inside it. Kabir could feel Lucy's throbbing orgasm as she continued to blow his rod.

Kabir then firmly slapped Lucy's cheeks that were red from the banging, and he threw her on the floor. He dropped himself on her and pushed his cock into her mouth again. He was fucking her in missionary position but his shaft was inside her face and not her pussy. He used his magical talent to give three tongues to Lucy to wrap around his cock as he mounted her mouth. Lucy, taken aback by the astonishing change, pulled away a little. Kabir then grabbed her hair and pushed her face right back towards his testicles. With each stroke, he delved deeper into her throat, making her gag and choke each time he went in. Lucy was asphyxiating from the brutal banging that she was receiving. She tried not to gag and gasped every air of breath before she the cock went back into her throat. But she loved the way her slutty three tongues were massaging her master's penis while her throat was gliding around the tip of the rod.

Kabir looked up at Scarlett and shouted, "Don't just stand there you bitch. Make yourself useful."

Scarlett bent down just like the other two and dug her mouth into Kabir's overlying ass. She used her tongue to explore the butt crack, sucking on all the horny juices that Kabir's ass was sweating. Her entire face was giving a rimjob, while Lucy's face was busy with a blowjob. Kabir felt like a sausage between a hot dog, or hot bitches he thought.

Tired after fucking Lucy's throat, Kabir decided to end the show. He unloaded his balls and sprayed jet after jet of warm sticky cum into Lucy's mouth, catching her by surprise. He then pulled Scarlett's face to the front, and blew equal amount of his divine juice into her mouth as well. His magic powers gave him an infinite reservoir. So he then shot out some more cum on the bitches faces and then on their busty tits. He ordered them to lick the cum off each other and swallow every last drop of it. He enjoyed the show as they savoured the heavenly nectar, using their tongues to make love to each other and taste each other's share of the drink.

Pleased with the performance, Kabir looked at Lucy and said, "I love the enthusiasm you have for your subject. Maybe one day, I'll let you give a live demonstration in front of your student bitches."