Sex, Gossip & DVD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the penis wagged, Martin's head kept turning from side to side, then tilted back. He moaned, clinching the sheets beside him, as his hips bucked. The long penis was twirling madly in the air. His body contorted and undulated, then went stiff as squirts of semen began flying and landing on his belly. Mrs. Sanchez brought her hand to her chest and felt its rising and falling and the pounding of her heart. Her other hand then felt the damp spot in the crotch of her pants.

Bump, bump

She gasped. The sound had come from the direction of Martin's room. Could he have returned so soon? She thought. She paused the program and listened, but heard no more. She carefully opened the panel of the staircase and peered through. After entering the room, she then crept up the stairs, stopping at each step to listen. The door to Martin's bedroom was open, even though she distinctly remembered closing it. She stuck her head through the doorway and scanned the room. It was then that she saw it. There in the middle of the freshly made bed was her creamed-colored dildo. She stood at the foot of the bed, staring dumbfounded at it. As she slowly reached for it, her nose detected a strange scent, almost like that of dried flowers. Then, she felt her feet suddenly pulled from under her.

Falling face down onto the bed, she felt her feet being suspended in the air by some force, while her pants were slipping from her hips. Mrs. Sanchez crawled further onto the bed, as her pants and panties quickly slid down her legs and onto the floor. She tried turning over, but something held her down. Then, something else rubbed her up and down between her vagina and anus. It felt cold like a stream of chilled air. Then, something obviously wet and cool pressed and rubbed against her labia, then inserted itself part way into her vagina.

Mrs. Sanchez managed to turn herself over, but the thing between her legs kept pushing her further up the bed. Her legs were spread wide and floated above the sheets. Her body writhed and twisted, but could not free itself from the mysterious hold. She reached up and grabbed the head-board, but the thing chuffed her further against the pillows.

"Oh, no," squealed Mrs. Sanchez. "Please. No more. Oh!"

Martin was walking up the stairs, when he heard the creaking of his bedsprings and a woman's cries coming from his room. He rushed through the doorway and saw Mrs. Sanchez struggling to hold onto the backboard as her naked pelvis and legs danced in the air. Martin was stunned by the sight. His heart pounded and his palms became sweaty. He felt his penis quickly swelling inside his shorts and aching to be released. He tore off his shirt and shorts and jumped onto the bed with Mrs. Sanchez, just as her legs dropped.

"Oh, wow, Mrs. Sanchez," he said. "I didn't realize how hot you were for me."

"Oh, Martin," she said. "Oh, I'm so glad you're here. You've got to help me!"

"Oh, yes," he said. "I'm really glad I came back to help you get off."

Martin was kissing her neck, when he smelled a scent like the one from the night before.

"Then it must have been you in my bed last night. And now I'm ready repay you for the pleasure you gave me."

Martin felt something grab his hard penis and guide it toward Mrs. Sanchez' vagina. He thought it was her wanting him inside her. Then there was the feeling of cold hands pressing against his buttocks, chuffing him into Mrs. Sanchez.

"Oh, but Martin," she said breathlessly. "I thought . . . you were a . . . a gentleman."

"Oh, ma'am," said Martin. "I can be . . . anything you want. Ooh, yeah!"

He pushed harder and faster into her vagina. The size of him astounded her. It had been so long since any man had entered her, and even the dildo had never felt so warm and fulfilling.

"Maybe," said Martin, "living with all those guys . . . listening to them talk . . .made me realize how much . . . much I really wanted it. Yeah! Oh, baby!"

Martin rolled over onto his back, bringing Mrs. Sanchez up onto him.

"Oh, yes, Martin," she said. "Let me give it to you. Let me give you what you want."

She quickly unbuttoned her blouse. But as she started to remove it, something slipped it from her arms. Then, her bra clasp seemed to come undone by itself, and the bra drooped and fell onto Martin's chest.

"Oh, god, Mrs. Sanchez," said Martin. "You're so beautiful."

Yessss . . . so beautiful . . .

Her eyes and mouth opened wide at the sound of the female voice whispering close to her ear, and the feeling of cold hands touching her shoulders and back. She turned her head and out of the corner of her eye saw something move behind her. It was like a sheer white veil floating through the air.

Martin squeezed her small limp breasts and continued to pump her. She held onto his strong forearms as her head bobbed back and forth. Then, she felt something hard pressing against her anus. It kept pressing harder, until it broke through the tight opening.

"Ahhhh!" she cried. "Oh, Martin! It's . . . it's inside me again."

"Oh, yeah," grunted Martin. "Let me cum . . . inside you."

BUMP! B'DUMP!

Both of them froze and held their breaths. They looked toward the doorway for the source of the sound they had just heard.

Upon hearing a woman's scream coming from Martin's room, Elise had stumbled on the top step of the stairs, causing her glasses to fall off. After finding the glasses and lifting herself off the floor, she staggered through the doorway brushing the hair from her face.

Through blurry vision, Elise saw clothes strewn all over the room. And there lying naked on the bed was Martin, with Mrs. Sanchez' naked body straddling him. The cream-colored dildo was poking out of her anus. There was also a pale translucent figure kneeling behind Mrs. Sanchez. It quickly turned and flew toward Elise. Just as she placed the glasses over her eyes, she clearly beheld the figure floating before her. Its dark eyes were sunk within its thin ashen face framed with long flowing white hair, and there was an odor about it like that of dead flowers.

Elise screamed, then fainted. Startled, the translucent figure flew out the door and down the stairs.

"Elise!" cried Martin, pushing Mrs. Sanchez off him and running toward the young woman lying on the floor.

Mrs. Sanchez quickly gathered her clothes and tried to dress herself as best she could. Martin, realizing his own embarrassing condition, pulled his shorts on, then knelt and cradled Elise's upper body in his arms.

"Elise, wake up," he said, brushing the hair from her cheek and gently shaking her jaw.

"Let's get her onto the bed," said Mrs. Sanchez, helping Martin lift her.

Lying on the bed, Elise's eyes slowly opened and gazed up at the concern in Martin's face. She smiled at him and rubbed her head.

"Oh, honey," she said, "I must have fallen and hit my head, clumsy me."

"Are you feeling alright now?" asked Martin.

"Sure," said Elise. "It's just that, well I thought I saw something before I blacked out. It was the strangest thing. Oh, it must have been just some hallucination caused by the blow."

"Yeah," he said, "yeah, that's it. We see funny things, when we're dazed. The mind plays tricks on us. But you'll be alright now."

Mrs. Sanchez, remembering the sensor, rushed from the room and down the stairs.

"Oh, Martin," said Elise. "Sometimes I think I don't really deserve a guy like you. That's silly, isn't it?"

"No," said Martin, "not silly at all. Sometimes I feel the same way about you." He kissed her forehead. Then, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled herself up and planted her lips firmly against his.

Upon entering the room beneath the stairs, Mrs. Sanchez noticed the DVD drive tray opened, but the disk was missing from it. She looked under the desk, thinking that maybe it had been automatically ejected and had fallen to the floor. But the disk seemed to have vanished.

Then, a sound emanated from all around her. It was like soft feminine laughter. Mrs. Sanchez turned from side to side, trying to tell from which way the voice came, but its source was elusive. She plopped down into the old chair and sighed with exhaustion.

Weeks later, outside the old science building, two sophomore women sat on a bench under a shade tree, sipping from cans of diet soda.

"Oh, did you hear about Martin and Elise," said one woman.

"No," said the other. "What happened?"

"Well," said the first, "Brenda told me that Martin caught Elise in bed with his landlady."

"No way!" said the second.

"Oh, yeah," said the first. "It seems the old woman had convinced Elise that she was possessed by a ghost, and that the only way to exorcise it was to perform a sex ritual with the old woman."

"Oh, wow!" said the second woman. "That's awful! What did Martin do?"

"Well," said the first woman, "No one's seen much of him lately. But I heard he quit school and went to work on an oil rig out in the Gulf. Someone said the old lady later fell down the stairs and broke her hip or something. Probably chasing after another victim of her lusts, no doubt."

"Yeah! The horny old witch!" said the second. "But what happened to Elise?"

"Well," said the first, "haven't seen much of her lately either. Brenda thinks her parents have checked her into the hospital over at Jackson. She must have been such a wreck after the incident and probably will be screwed up for life."

"Oh, the poor dear," said the second. "And she always seemed like such a sweet girl, didn't she?"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Mother's Lust Ch. 01 A sadomasochistic mother has an affair with her son's friendin Mature
Sam's Story Pt. 01 Husband locks himself, mother in law takes control.in Fetish
Modeling for Nuns' Art Class Nude modeling for a nuns' art class? Um, yes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Teacher. Lover. Friend. It was complicated.in Loving Wives
Lady Constance's Lover A 19th century lady discovers passionate sex with a labourer.in Loving Wives
More Stories