Sex Guru: Afternoon Surprise

Story Info
Heather Graham seeks sexual relief.
1.1k words
3.06
33.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexguru
Sexguru
4 Followers

My name is Surge. I am a sex guru to the stars. When female celebrities are in New York and they are feeling sexual frustrated I give them some relief and teach them how to find their deepest sexual fantasies. This is one story.

One Thursday afternoon:

"Surge it is bad. I am so wet and I have to be in Soho for a photo shoot in less than hour," screamed a panic stricken Heather Graham. She high tailed up to my place uptown because she needed some relief. When she gets really stressed I trained her to seek sexual gratification to relief the pressure and strain. Shit it is better than pills.

I opened the door to find her dressed in a tight purple and black Nike spandex sports top and an old pair of jeans that obviously didn't fit her. The button on the top was not fastened and the zipper barely made it half way up.

She walked in and dropped her purse on the floor. As she bent to grab it I notice her nice ass and the panties she chose today that were black thongs.

" Ok you have to help me Surge. I have a photo shoot in less than hour and I am so stressed out. Now when I am really stressed I get wet and horny, like you trained me. Now I need your relief! If you give me just -" she pleaded as she kicked off her pink Nikes and white puff bottom socks. Her feet were treated with a nice clear polish pedicure for the photo shoot.

"But this is not your scheduled time. I have another client due her in about 10 minutes." I interrupted

"10 minutes is fine. I need it now. PLEEEEEEEZe"

Heather stood up straight and brushed her long dirty blonde hair off over her shoulder and slowly with a deep breath in slid off her jeans. The black G- Strings wet with her juices were glistening off my high –hat lights. This hot little vixen was really stressed or in my case really horny.

"I need you Surge. I need the power of your Current to satisfy me." Heather stammered.

"I thought I told you to try to satisfy yourself in between session with BBD (Big Black Dildo)"

"I tried, but it doesn't do it like you do. Please, I will let you sing in my mountains." She ripped off the spandex top and released her huge tits. At the sight of two of the most perfect breasts I have ever seen I lost it and dove head first into them. I grabbed them and squeezed the smooth white flesh against my face. I did tiny circled around the right nipple and pinched the left hard with one hand and cupped and massaged her amazing ass with the other.

"Take me, please send me a current Surge, fill me with your power."

I fell to my knees and took the G –String in my teeth and slid them down her thighs. They fell to the floor and her dripping wet pussy was now out and ready for action. A small puddle of love juice started to form as I just spread the pink pussy lips apart slightly to make room for my tongue. I began to do the swirl and sinker and the triple swindler.

"We don't have much time. OOOH OOOHHH Oh I mean hurry." She gasped now with both hands massaging my head as I dove deeper into her wet pussy tickling her clit with my tongue.

"Do you want the current baby?" I asked as I took a breath and looked up into her beautiful eyes.

"Oh yes Surge, give me the current."

She fell to her knees and we kissed deeply for what seemed like forever but were merely a few minutes. I stood up and she took down my khakis and slid down my blue briefs. My nine-inch popped out and hit her left breast. She grabbed it with her right hand and began to stroke it. Heather then placed my cock in her mouth and sucked it hard and deep. Her moist red lips wrapped completely around my "current"

"Ok, I shouted ready to get the power?" I asked.

"UUUMMM" She slid my cock out of her mouth and said "Yes Oh Yes Surge fill me up with your current. I am wet for you. I am hot for you. I am now on all fours begging for you."

There on my wood floor was Heather on all fours. Her clear pedicure toes pressed against the hard wood floor. Her long slender legs bent and glistened from her sweat. The beautiful breasts heaving from all the excitement hang poetically. That amazing ass with perfect tan lines waiting to be spanked and of course the dripping wet pussy that I was going to plunge my rock hard cock into.

I guided my cock in and grabbed onto her breasts and began to pound her from behind. She rocked back and forth on her knees and pressed her luscious ass against me. She moaned and panted with each fierce thrust. Her breast bouncing in sync with the pounding she was getting.

"Oh fill me Surge. Fill me. I love your "current" Squeeze my tits, spank my ass, and fuck me hard.

I spanked her a few times and squeezed both melons with great power pushing my cock deeper into her dripping wet snatch. It was time to do a switch.

I slid out quickly and flipped her onto the couch. Her feet flew up in the air and some of her love juice hit my lower calf. I slide back in with ease and held on to her legs. Slowly I placed one of her slender foot in my mouth. I sucked a few of her toes as I pumped her hard. I switched and did the same for the other foot. Heather loves to get her toes sucked. One of her fantasies I learned from a previous session. After a few more hard deep thrusts I pull out and came all over her breasts. My juice ran down between her breasts passed her belly down the side of her right thigh to the leather couch.

"Oh wow that was amazing. Surge you are the best sex guru. I was so stressed out and nervous and you gave me the relief through sex."

Heather wiped off her chest and searched for her clothes and got dressed. Her jeans still The G string was too wet to wear comfortably, so she left them for me as a souvenir. She fought hard to get into the too tight jeans and didn't bother to try to zip them. She left walking out the door wearing her white Nikes and the spandex top.

"Goodbye Surge. Thanks for always being the relief I need. More sex equals less stress, Words to live by right?" she asked with a huge smile

"Absolutely Heather, Good luck at the shoot."

Can't wait to see those ads in a magazine.

Sexguru
Sexguru
4 Followers