Sex Guru: Tuesday Friends

Story Info
Jennifer and Courtney of friends have a threesome.
1.3k words
3.35
36.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexguru
Sexguru
4 Followers

It was a sunny and cool Tuesday afternoon. My morning was a little rough. Cindy Crawford wanted to watch a XXX feature while her boyfriend/agent was pounding her. As sexguru extraordinar' I was asked to film and join in later to get a great blow job. Tough meaning afterwards I had to take a nap from 1 to 2PM to regain some energy for my "two on Tuesday"

This week's "two on Tuesday was Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox, who were scheduled for their month sexual relief with me the sexguru. Even though the Friends series is over, they are still good friends and amazing lustful lovers. They are different ladies. Courtney is more family oriented, very happy yet sexually frustrated. Jen is reading scripts and trying to get over the heartbreak of Brad.

I was just finishing brushing my hair after a quick shower and shave when Jennifer knocked on the door. I opened the door to find her all smiles wearing a tight purple tank top complimenting her perfect breasts and bare midriff. The Calvin Klein designer jeans she had on were well worn. As she turned to close the door I glanced over and saw her pink lacy thongs peeking out over the low cut jeans. Her purple flip-flops finished off the," I am relaxed and ready for some fun look".

"Hey Surge, How have you been?" She asked politely

"Good, busy as usual."

She gave me a quick kiss and warm hug and then walked over to the black leather couch. She sat in the center of the couch and kicked of her flops and placed her pink pedicure feet on my dark marble coffee table. I watched her wiggle her toes and adjust her top and started to drift into fantasy when I was brought back to reality with a second louder knock on the door.

I barely unlocked the bolt when I was pushed back suddenly by a panting out of breath Courtney. She leaned against the doorframe and started to catch her breath.

"Oh Surge, it's good to see you. How've you been? I mean you look well. What am I saying you always look well? You still work out four times a week? Of course you do. I'm a mess. I mean I woke up late. My driver couldn't find the keys to the silver Benz, so we took the red Beamer. I left my cell phone in the overnight bag that is in the Benz from last night's Sex in the City sleepover party at Sarah's, one of your ideas if I recall." Court said it what seemed like one breath. She looked over my shoulder and shouted hello to Jen.

Jen puts down the magazine she was reading slips on her flops and walked toward us with a huge smile. The two hug with great warmth and give a small closed mouth kiss on the lips. Jen walked Courtney to the couch and they sat down and chatted.

Courtney unzipped her knee high black boots and slid them off to the floor revealing her sheer black stocking feet. She had on a tight black leather skirt that matched her leather vest that she was wearing over a low cut white V-neck tube top with no bra. Her left nipple was pert and almost screamed release and play with me.

I sat on the black love seat across from the girls. I looked over as they were chatting and saw Court adjust her skirt. At one point I could see that she had no panties on.

"It is so hot in here, I need to take this off."(referring to her vest and top) Court says as she fumbles to take off the vest and tube top. "Wow that is so much better." Her perky 34Bs were now free and her pink nipples became harder from the cool breeze from the open window.

"Oh that gave me a chill," Courtney said as she adjusted her short skirt. "Oops, I know I forgot to put something on after that long workout at the gym"

"You won't need panties here anyway Court," Jen said as she lifted off her own top and threw it to the floor. "May I kiss them court?" Jen asked moving her lips slowly to Courtney's perky breasts.

"Sure you can."

Jen knelt on the floor in front of her friend and Courtney straddled her with her stocking legs. Jen opened her mouth and licked and nibbled on Court's left breast. She bit it gently then moved to the right one. After a few more minutes of licking and sucking Court gently lifted Jen's head and planted a passionate kiss right on her lips. The two French kissed for a while before Court pushed Jen on the couch and fondled and kissed her now free breasts.

Next Courtney stood up next to the couch and slid off her skirt. Now she was naked wearing only the sheer black stockings. Her pussy was clean cut and a little bit of moisture could be seen glistening from the apartment lights.

Jen slid off her CK jeans. Her wet pink lace panties slid off just as fast. "Can we use the red room Surge?" Jen asked.

"Sure, be my guest ladies." I led the two naked celebrity foxes to the red room. The room has a queen size bed with red heart shaped pillows and a red down comforter. Above the bed was a 6' mirror glass NYC skyline. Two red leather love seats are on either side of the 54" flat screen on the wall. A stripper pole is in one corner up on a two-step 6' round stage with vanity lights on the edges. Another corner has a freestanding leather harness bungee swing.

Court ran to the swing and locked her legs in place and grabbed the side straps. She started her bounce and Jen slid a 10" red vibrator from the bedside into Court's eager pussy. Court bounced up and down and Jen wiggled the toy in and out of Court's dripping wet snatch.

"More Jen, More please. OH God! Yeah deeper Jen, Please deeper!"

"You love it, don't you court. You wanna cum? You wanna cum all over my hand? Let your warm juice drip down through my fingers."

Courtney let out a screaming "OH MY GOD" and shook and shuttered on the swing. She came and her love juice dripped down Jen's right hand and layed in a small puddle on my wood floor. She looked down at Jen and wet her lips. Jen dropped the vibrator and kissed her passionately as I undid the harnesses of the swing. The girls kept kissing and squeezing each others asses as the walked slowly toward the bed. They fell on the bed and started to finger each other. At one point Jen was slipped her middle finger in court's ass. Court squirmed at first then return to the breast she was kissing.

I was getting really hot and my cock was bursting with anticipation. Jen crawled to the edge of the bed and undid my pants and lowered my khakis and boxers to release my erect soldier. She licked the tip and cupped my balls. She then slid more of my 8" down her throat. Courtney was busy fingering Jen's pussy and teasing her pretty asshole.

They switched places and now Courtney was licking and sucking my cock while Jen was fingering Court's ass and pounding her own pussy with a dildo. Court turned around quickly on the bed and I fucked her doggie style. Moments later I was ready to cum and called for them to kiss again. As the two kissed I shot my load right in their faces and they just blinked, smeared each other's cheeks and kept kissing. True friends and lover these two are.

Sexguru
Sexguru
4 Followers