Sex in a Bottle Ch. 02

Story Info
Where wishes and reality collide.
12.6k words
4.6
83.5k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers

Here is the second installment I hope you enjoy.

Please vote and comment and if you have any suggestions please feel free to contact me.

Chapter 02

Midnight Train to Tokyo

Suddenly I was no longer in the kitchen I was standing but my right arm was up gripping a metallic handle hanging from the ceiling. The ceiling belonged to a train and not just any train. I looked out the windows and saw the mountains off in the distance and whizzing passed a large Japanese prayer gate. Holy Shit I was in Japan! That meant that this must be one of those bullet trains.

I was a little confused. The very last thing I remember was her breath on my skin and me wishing. Oh hell that's it; I had wished to make love in an exotic location! But if this was my wish where was she at? I looked around at the deserted car and she didn't magically appear in a puff of smoke. I walked to the rear of the car and there was no one in the car behind this one. Then I walked up to the front of my car even as the train slowed to a stop. We had reached one of the stations. I heard the hydraulic hiss as the doors opened but no one entered my car. But when I looked at the car in front of mine there she was!

The train began to move again and Ginger appeared completely oblivious to me. Then I saw the ear buds and the MP3 player tucked into her upper jacket pocket. The jacket she wore bore the crest of a private school which matched her Japanese School Girl persona perfectly. Ginger turned away and reached up into her hair, removed the hair spike and down tumbled her long mane of auburn hair. She reached into her pocket and retrieved two scrunchies and proceeded to divide and put her hair up into pigtails. Next Ginger took out her MP3 player and scrolled through until she found the right song and tucked it into her blouse pocket now. The jacket was being unbuttoned to the beat of her music. Soon the jacket was tossed onto one of the trains benches and with a quick look around she kicked off her patent leather shoes and was dancing around the train car.

After a little while she paused and reached down and slowly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Ginger stepped out of it and bent over giving me a glorious view of her firm round ass. She was wearing panties but they did little to hide her curvaceous backside. She tossed the skirt next to the jacket and selected a new song and was dancing to a slower more sensuous beat now. Arms out and up she bent her knees and rocked her hips left and right and she moved to a standing position. Then she thrust her hips forward and back slowly, erotically as if she were making love. Damn woman!

With another quick glance she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and I licked my lips in anticipation as more and more of her flawless skin appeared. Finally the last button was undone and the shirt parted and I could see Ginger was not wearing a bra and also her breasts were still hidden beneath the damnable material. Tease! I adored her with my eyes as she moved fluidly from one movement to the next all the while I wanted her. No, I needed her more than my next breath but still I waited until the proper moment. When the song ended she smiled a wicked little grin and reached down and tugged her panties off. She let them fall down one leg then kicked them until they arched and landed on the bench. She held that leg up in the air for a long moment as if wanting me to see her glistening slit that beckoned me so. Then she lowered her leg and brought her thumb up to her mouth and set her teeth on the meaty part and I could see she was trying to make up her mind. With a dazzling smile Ginger walked determinedly to the bench and took the ear buds out and set the MP3 player down amongst her things.

A last look around and she slowly peeled off the shirt and set it down. Ginger stood up and I took in all her naked skin so smooth and free of any blemish. Then I saw the carefree expression on her face now that she was free of all that inhibiting clothing. All save the soft cotton socks that is.

Now she struck a pose and danced to music in her mind and I watched entranced by my mother's youthful beauty. It's her but she appears little older than I am now. Her breasts are firmer and fuller with nipples so hard they beg to be licked and suckled. I look down and see her flatter tummy and the cute little belly button. Below that her trimmed sex with its stripe of red hair above her soaked sex. As she dances I can see that her juices have slid down her inner thigh making them wet and shiny. Now she is bent over her ass pointed at me and she is slapping one of her ass cheeks teasingly and I can almost envision her in a strip club dancing for the mob of fans. Her hips move like liquid silver and as she stands up I admire her long neck and the gentle S-curve of her spine that leads to her naughty bottom.

She turns suddenly and stalks over to the door separating the two cars and makes eye contact with me. She smiles slowly and presses her breasts against the glass flattening them slowly. Her eyes close and I can hear her soft moan of need. I reach up and place my hand on the other side of the glass opposite her breast. Her eyes snap open and she sees my hand and then looks at me.

'Come to me,' she mouths and with an evil smile returns to the center of her car and waited.

Taking a deep breath I opened the connecting door and stepped into her car. She stood frozen to the spot her head down but her eyes bright and clear. I crossed the distance between us and took her into my arms.

"Are you my lover," she asked playfully and I nodded. "You're just in time."

She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a kiss. The moment our lips touched I knew this was no dream. Her hungry mouth on mine our bodies pressed tight and our desire ignited like a sunburst. Ginger breaks our kiss so suddenly it leaves me breathless and wanting more. She grabs the bottom of my t-shirt and yanks it above my head and tosses it away. Then her arms slowly slide over my shoulders and around my neck. Next I felt her hard pebble-like nipples pressing into my chest as her body molded to mine. She kissed my neck with a light touch of lips that drove me mad. Now she was chewing on my ear lobe and whispering naughty things.

"Did you like the show I gave you Alex," she purred. "Did you see how wet dancing for you made me?"

"I loved the show and yes I saw how wet you are," I moaned in her ear.

"What are we going to do about it," she said as I felt her hands move down to my waist.

"I don't know about 'we' but I hope to god that 'you' show me a really good time."

"Am I supposed to call you good time Alex now or just drop down on my knees and worship your cock?"

I just smiled and she bit her lip and nodded. With a kiss on my cheek she slowly dropped to her knees then looked up as she undid my belt with her teeth. She never broke eye contact even as she freed my cock and began to make love to it. As I watched my cock slip between her lips and felt her tongue tease me I let out a loud moan. As her head bobbed forward and back she swirled her tongue around the shaft and applied delicious suction.

I fought the urge to grab her by the hair and fuck her throat. Ginger had ideas of her own down those same lines of thought. As I watched her lips moved inexorably downward towards the base of my cock. Her eyes lit up as she deep throated me seeing the pleasure she was giving me. Ginger seemed to be delighting in my sounds and facial features. The more pleasure I received the more she wanted to feel me blow down her throat. She started out nice and slow but soon her eagerness got the better of her and Ginger's head moved quicker and she sucked harder still. Though she never said a word her eyes screamed feed me Alex, feed me cum.

I fought the urge and she battled me tongue and lips until she was rewarded. I was shaking fiercely as the last bit of my self control faltered then with a blood curdling cry Ginger gobbled up my load. I watched her throat muscles work as she swallowed and with a gasp of victory she stared me down. She licked her lips and milked the last drops onto her tongue so I could see.

"My turn," I moaned weakly.

She got to her feet and smiled.

"MMMMMMMMMM yes it is," she purred. "Now get on your knees boy toy."

I began to argue with her and then saw that wicked gleam in her eye and just smiled before I slowly dropped down to one knee. In a very unladylike display she set one foot on my shoulder and pulled her labia apart for me to see how absolutely soaked she was.

"Start licking boy toy," Ginger moaned as she reached for my head and pulled me close.

I stuck out my tongue and tentatively tasted her and her growl/groan egged me on. I buried my face between her legs and slowly lapped at her pussy in nice long strokes of my tongue from bottom to top. Each time my tongue slid over her clit her body shook with a deep shudder and I was rewarded with a guttural sound from my mother. I moved my head a little faster now as I reached up and behind gripping her ass cheeks. My hands began massaging and kneading those fine globes of woman flesh as my tongue began to flicker over her clit.

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN gods yes Alex that's perfect... UH HUH... just like that..."

I felt Ginger's fingers dig into my hair pulling me closer still as I licked and suckled her clit while my nails dug into her ass cheeks. I could hear her breath become louder, more erratic as she got closer and closer to coming. I guess I was her boy toy and after a brief moment of thinking that over I was perfectly okay with that role, for the moment that is. I let go of one of her ass cheeks and eased two fingers inside of my mom's pussy and felt her internal muscles grip them tight as she fought off a strong orgasm. But when I began thrusting them in and out of her while I suckled her clit her resistance failed utterly. Her hips began to buck and her cry of release was loud and strong as she thrust her pussy against my lips.

Ginger lowered her leg to the floor of the train car and I could see it was quivering. I quickly stood up as she shakily clung to me her eyes half closed and her breath still coming in gasps. As I pulled her close to me and my hardness slid between and beneath her that sensitive clit of hers couldn't take the stimulation and once more she cried out as she came... again. She clung to me as her orgasm crashed over her and her teeth sank into the flesh of my shoulder.

When she was recovered enough she kissed the spot she had bitten and lifted her head to look up at me. The pure unbridled hunger there was met with equal desire in my kiss as my lips met hers. As our tongues dueled Ginger began to rock her hips back and forth over my hard length and I could feel her heat and wetness. She was driving both of crazy at this point and I had never been happier. She broke the kiss and looked at me from beneath that long mane of red hair her green eyes sparkling. She bit her lower lip and then smiled as she turned away, walked over to the far side of the car and knelt on the opposite bench from me. She stuck her ass out and pressed her breasts against the cold glass flattening them for all outside to see now. Ginger looked over her shoulder at me her eyes smoldering with lust and I knew that at last it was time.

All I had to do was take a few steps, take my cock in hand and I would feel her tight wet pussy wrapped around me. Oh how I wanted to savor this moment but that was not to be. My body's hunger took over and I strode over and without so much as a pause I slammed my cock into her and listened to her cry of pleasure echo in the confined space. My hands latched onto her hips and then I was thrusting hard and fast into my mom's tight cunt. Her position left her little room to move and so it was up to me to make her come. I looked down drawn by the sight of my dick sliding in and out of her. Her juices were making the shaft all shiny in the electric lighting of the train car and oh the feel of her pussy squeezing me as I fucked her. We were way passed making love no this was nothing short of a grudge fuck. This was only for pleasure there was no love here only pure untainted lust.

I thrust up into her now in quick hard movements of my hips and listened for each and every grunt of hers. I loved the sounds she made. As I ground my hips into her I bent over and licked her spine from bottom to top and heard her little gasp of surprise followed by a deep growl of need.

"Let me ride you Alex let me fuck you now," her voice deep and hungry.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I don't know I kind of like having you like this," I told her as I rammed my cock deep into her.

"UNNNNNNN... you'd like it better with me riding you I promise," she growled.

"Welllllllllll I don't know," I said smiling now liking her needing my permission.

"Please Alex I am begging you let me straddle you, wrap my tight little pussy around you and fuck you deep and hard."

"I'm just not convinced," I replied feeling her body tensing.

"I'll fuck you with my tits and let you spray cum all over my face..." she purred. "...wouldn't you like to see that?"

My answer was to slowly pull out of her pussy and sit down next to her. Her eyes were ablaze with need as she did as she had promised. She straddled me nice and slow and sunk down burying my cock deep into her tight little pussy.

"I told you so," she moaned as she began to squeeze me with her pussy muscles.

She placed her hands on my shoulders as her hips began to rise and drop. I say drop because once only the head of my cock was left inside of her she let gravity do all the work. The wonderful jolt of pleasure was nothing short of amazing. After a little bit of that she began teasing me by lifting up and rocking her hips a bit teasing the tip with the opening of her pussy. When I could take it no longer she slammed her hips down and howled as she came suddenly and unexpectedly.

"Damn I didn't feel that one coming," she said when she could speak again.

Then Ginger was back to lifting and dropping her hips fucking me in nice long movements.

"How does that feel Alex? You like my pussy wrapped around you? MMMHMMMM I can tell by how hard you are inside of me. MMMMMMMMMM I can feel you stretch me... pierce me... OOOOH and fill me up. Are you getting close Alex? Do you want to feel my tits wrapped around you? They are so soft and firm. Don't you want to shoot cum all over my tits and face?"

"Damn woman you are driving me crazy," I gasped.

"Good, that means I am doing everything perfect," she purred in my ear. "Well, tell me Alex... pussy or tits? HMMM want to see your cock shoot all over me? I know you do you are getting harder inside of me a cock doesn't lie."

Without a word from me she lifted up and off and moved to a kneeling position between my legs. She trapped my cock between those soft firm tits of hers and began massaging me. Ginger made soft cooing noises now trying to coax the cum from me. She was licking her lips in anticipation and closed her eyes as she felt my cock swell between her tits. Damn but they felt good! I was the one panting now. I was the one gripping the steel pole knuckles whitening by the moment. I was the one grunting each time her tits moved up and down on the length of me. Then at the perfect moment she grabbed the shaft and began jacking me off the head pointed at her throat for a nice even dispersal or so I guessed. It didn't take much of that to launch me over the edge and with a loud piercing cry cum erupted all over her tits, throat and face.

I don't remember shutting my eyes but when I opened them there she was thick ropes of cum all over her. She was licking her lips and her expression was of a woman well fucked.

"Damn Alex that was a lot of pent up desire," she moaned as she rubbed cum into her tit flesh. "You need to get laid more often."

Dream Lover:

Suddenly and quite abruptly I was back in the kitchen. I looked around but still felt that fuzzy just fucked warmth all the way through me.

"Damn I needed that," I moaned.

"Then Master is pleased," Adura asked.

"Oh and then some," I told her.

"Do you wish your mother to remember this or just have it as a very vivid dream?"

"Um, maybe we should start off with this just being a dream for her," I said thinking out loud. "I don't want her freaking out or anything you know?"

"I understand, you care about her mental well being," Adura replied. "Master is truly a loving and thoughtful son."

"So that is what mom looked like when she was my age huh?"

"Yes indeed, she was as you say it very hot," Adura said with a smile.

I returned my attention to finishing cooking breakfast when I heard mom's footsteps coming down the stairs. She entered the kitchen and all she was wearing was a silk nightie that barely covered her sex and ass cheeks. I could see her nipples poking out at the material and she appeared half awake at the moment. She sat down and I set down a cup of freshly brewed coffee in front of her fixed just the way she liked it.

"Morning sleepy head," I said glancing at her cleavage the low cut top provided.

"Morning... MMMMMMMM coffee," she groaned.

"How'd you sleep?"

"I had the craziest dream," she said between sips of coffee.

"Do tell," I said pouring a glass of orange juice. "Breakfast will be done is just a bit."

"You are so good to me," she said and stopped dead in her sentence. "Fixing breakfast I mean."

"You deserve it," I told her. "I mean after all the nice things you do for me."

"Hehe yeah," she said giggling.

"You okay mom?"

"Yep never better," she purred and I could see the rosy glow on her cheeks.

"You are absolutely glowing this morning," I said. "Did you have a guy sneak in here while I was asleep?"

"NO... no not exactly," she said with an evil grin.

"Ah then the dream fairy must have laid a good one on you."

"And how," she said dreamily.

I placed her breakfast in front of her and she attacked it with great gusto. Yep she definitely had that freshly fucked look and appetite. I let her eat in peace while I fixed my own plate and sat opposite her. Occasionally she would look up, blush and then return to her food. A part of me felt guilty and the other part was enjoying knowing what she had 'dreamt' about. After we were done she gathered up the dirty dishes and began washing them which was really strange since we had a brand new dish washer installed just a couple of months back.

I turned around and her ass cheeks were like right there and if the material were just a little shorter I could have seen the slit of her sex quite easily. She wasn't overtly flashing me but just this side of the line. If she bent over just a little... well that would have been crossing it without a doubt.

"I am glad you are in such a good mood today," I said.

"Me too, so what do you want to do today? You have a few more days off before Christmas break is over."

"Part of me just wants to lounge around," I said and I saw her bite her lip. "The other part wants to find out if Giovanni is okay. I'm kind of worried about the guy you know?"

"Yeah, well how about we do both. Let me make some phone calls and find out where he was taken and we can brave the icky weather. Then afterwards we can come home warm up with some hot chocolate and get comfy."

I swear she was going to say get naked by the look on her face.

"Sounds good to me, I'll go take a shower while you make those calls."

Was it my imagination or did she just whimper?

"Okay Alex... enjoy your shower..."

I got up and felt just a little bit evil as I went upstairs and started the water. I stripped down and slipped beneath the hot water and let out a sigh. I felt hard nipples press into my back and looked to see Adura naked behind me.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,778 Followers