Sex in a Cold Climate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I get the feeling that I'm going to wish I'd said that I had pretty soon."

"You really don't do subtle hints, do you?"

"I suppose not," he laughed.

"I really thought telling you I wanted to get my space wings would be the hint that clued you in on how I felt about you. Then I thought if I suggested the pact, then that would be a dead giveaway. But even telling you I hadn't had any interest didn't wake you up either. So I guess the only way to make things clear to you is to just come out and tell you."

"I suppose so," Jack had to laugh again at the ridiculous nature of the situation.

"I like you, Jack," Olivia pressed herself into his chest. "I'd like to do this on a regular basis, but I'm worried that you'll need cue cards in the future!"

"Hey," he wrapped her in his arms and took the opportunity to squeeze her breasts just because it was exceptionally pleasant to do so and he was now sure that he could get away with it, "we can't start out with you thinking I'm some kind of moron!"

"What does that matter," Olivia looked up and encircled the view of the Earth with her hands, "when we have the whole of the world in the palms of our hands?"

12