Sex in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the stool from Kelvin, Tyler crossed behind me and set it down. "Back up so that the backs of your legs are touching the stool," he instructed me. "Now, Angela, I need you to climb up on the stool, back-to-back with Jared. And now... it gets tricky.

"This is a pretty physically demanding shot," he continued. "What I need now, Jared and Angela, is for you to grab each other's wrists." After a bit of maneuvering, we had each other's wrists in our grasps. "Now, Jared, I need you to SLOWLY bend over until you're almost at a ninety-degree angle to the ground. Angela, you're going to have to lean with him. Hold onto Jared's wrists, and stay on the stool as long as you can."

Okay, yeah. This was going to be interesting.

So, I started bending over. I could tell when Angela left the stool, because her grip on my wrists suddenly doubled -- or maybe even tripled. Finally, though, I reached the ninety-degree mark. "Excellent," Tyler said. "Angela, I need you to LET GO of Jared, spread your arms, and stay in that position as LONG AS YOU CAN."

Well, she did so, and judging from the approving comments Tyler was making, we had done it right. Unfortunately, he only got maybe half a dozen shots before Angela started sliding off and we had to lower her back to the ground, but he seemed to be happy.

"Two more poses," Tyler told us. "Then we'll be done. First thing, Jared, I need you to sit Indian-style on the ground."

Simple enough, and with the concentration on that last pose, my penis had returned to its dormant state, so it wasn't sticking straight up in the air like a flagpole in my lap. "Alright, now Angela, I want you to kneel behind Jared. Sit on your left leg, but bend your right leg up next to Jared, so that your foot is on the ground, and wrap your arms around him... perfect."

Angela's breasts rubbed gently against my back as she got into position, and I could feel the blood start to flow back to my dick. Tyler really needed to get this show on the road, but apparently the pose wasn't QUITE done yet. "Alright, Jared, one more thing, I want you to reach up with your right arm, and wrap it around the back of Angela's neck."

Well, THAT was easier said than done, and it felt EXTRAORDINARLY awkward, but once again, it seemed to work for Tyler, who started shooting, this time getting probably ten shots off before my hardening dick intruded into the picture.

"Seems Jared wants to switch positions," Tyler said with a grin. "Fair enough. Angela, I want you to sit on the floor, not Indian-style, but with your legs bent to one side -- like you would if you were wearing a skirt."

"Easy enough," she said, moving into position.

"Alright, Jared," Tyler continued, "I want you in essentially the same pose that Angela was just in behind you, except I want your right hand on her stomach, and your left hand under her left breast. Now, Angela, can you reach your arm up around Jared's head like his was around yours?"

But the problem there was that Angela, at 5'4", has considerably shorter arms than I do, at 6'2". So, her arm simply wasn't long enough. "That's disappointing," Tyler grumped. "Can you stretch, maybe?"

"My arm just won't bend any further," Angela explained. "I'm not sure what we can do -"

"How about this," I interrupted, leaning my head down to bury my face in her neck.

"That might work," Angela replied, reaching her arm up. "Yes. Perfect!"

"Fantastic!" Tyler exclaimed, starting to shoot again. As he did, I exhaled onto Angela's neck, which caused her to gasp, her eyes closing and her head falling backward as she did so.

"Damn," we both heard Kelvin say. "Damn. That is HOT."

With that, we both opened our eyes, and realized that both Kelvin and Tyler were just staring at us. Both of us immediately turned bright red as we backed away from one another. "Don't be ashamed," Tyler said. "Kelvin's right. In fact, let's go take a look at the rough cuts, shall we?"

Angela and I both scrambled for our bathrobes, intentionally not making eye contact with one another, as Tyler moved to his computer to pull up the proofs. "Wow," I heard him mutter as he started looking at them. "I mean, the chemistry here... you two..."

As we approached the computer, Tyler turned around to face Angela and me. "Ummm..." He frowned. "Look, I know I said that you wouldn't, but... what would you two think... of doing some erotic shots?"

Angela and I slowly turned to look at each other, and then she turned back to Tyler. "HOW erotic?"

Tyler shrugged. "Foreplay... sex... orgasm?"

What happened next, I did not expect. Instead of Angela immediately objecting and departing from the studio, she turned to me and very softly said, "It's up to you."

I was stunned speechless. It took me a moment for my brain to catch up -- it had lost a certain amount of blood to another, now rock hard part of my anatomy -- and when it finally did, all I could think to ask was, "You're certain that nobody will be able to figure out that it's us in the pictures?"

**********

The first picture Tyler did was very simple, just me kissing Angela. And to be sure, since I had met Angela, I had more than once imagined kissing her -- just never in a context like this. But regardless, when my lips touched hers, it was like kissing all the angels in the heavenly realms at once. "Beautiful," Tyler said, as he shot the scene. "Now, Angela, I want the two of you to stay like that, but I want you to reach down and take hold of Jared."

Well, I understood what he meant, but either Angela didn't understand or she chose to misinterpret, as her right hand moved from my shoulder down to my thigh. "No, no, no," Tyler said, striding in -- and before I even realized what was going on, he had grabbed my dick. "Hold THIS," he said, a note of amusement in his voice, placing me into Angela's hand. And then, his hand was off my dick -

Shit. It barely even registered, because now Angela's petite, perfect hand was wrapped around my dick. She squeezed a little, which caused me to kiss her a little harder, which caused her to start stroking me a bit, which caused me to pull her closer to me -

"Next pose!"

God dammit.

"Alright, Angela, I want you to lay on your back. Bend your right knee up, and drape your left arm over your forehead. Jared is going to have his face in your crotch, as if he was licking you, and you need to make it look like that's EXACTLY what's going on."

Pssh. Who the hell needs faking?

Getting down on my hands and knees, I leaned in until my mouth was less than an inch away from Angela's pussy. I exhaled softly. "Ohhh," she whispered, shuddering a little bit. Well, that was just an invitation in my book, so I stuck out my tongue and ever-so-gently began teasing her clit with it.

"Oh, God," she whispered. "Oh, Jared, you better stop that... or not. No, don't... oh, GOD!"

And with that last exclamation, she went from a whisper to a scream. Clearly, Angela had been just as worked up as I had. And as she screamed, her body jerked upward, her hands taking hold of the back of my head and pressing my face into her pussy. Happy to oblige, I allowed my tongue to explore down along her labia and back up toward her clit, as she shuddered from the orgasm.

"Well, THAT certainly worked," I heard Tyler say as Angela weakly lay back down on the floor. "Let's try the opposite, shall we?"

Hmmm. This could prove to be dangerous.

"Jared, why don't you go ahead and stand up, and Angela, we need to make it look like you're sucking his dick. I apologize for the crude language, but fellatio just sounds like something you get at an Italian restaurant."

Okay, that was funny. I snorted with laughter as I stood, my dick waving proudly out in front of me. "You'll like this," Angela whispered, looking up at me as she got up on her knees.

And then, she took just a little bit of my dick into her mouth. And I'm talking just the tip, here. But she started moving her lips back and forth, and swirling her tongue around the head -- I was dimly aware of Tyler taking pictures, some from the sides, some from above, some from behind me, some from behind her -- all I knew was that if she kept that up, there was going to be a firehose... shit, how to distract myself...

FOUCAULT.

Mother fucking Michel Foucault. Son of a bitch with his panopticon. Utopian vision of a disciplinary society? What the hell WAS his damage, anyw-

"Alright, perfect!"

Well, how about that. Foucault saved the day. I didn't cum in Angela's mouth, and there was yet more to go!

"Now, it's time for the fun part," Tyler informed us cheerfully. "We're going to start with missionary, so, Angela... if you could lay down on the floor for me, and spread your legs apart?"

"Absolutely," she said, with a smile on her face.

Damn. She was really getting into this. Maybe I needed to be equally enthus-

JESUS CHRIST ON A CRACKER. I WAS ABOUT TO FUCK ANGELA RICHARDSON.

Somehow, despite everything we had been doing, despite what Tyler had told us, despite the exchange of oral sex there, it had not exactly dawned on me that I was going to actually be having sex with Angela. But now, here she was, lying down on the floor, opening herself up to me.

"Here's how it's going to work," Tyler was saying. "Jared, you and Angela are just, essentially, going to go at it. SLOWLY. But I'm not going to ask you to pose, I'm not going to ask you to stop mid-thrust or anything -- I'm just going to be continuously taking pictures. Sound good?"

Sound good? Like water to a dying man in the desert, sir.

So, I knelt down between Angela's legs, and leaned over, supporting myself in a push-up as I hovered over her. "You're sure you're okay with this?"

Angela smiled up at me. "I've been okay with this for over a year."

Well, fuck me.

Leaning down, I shifted my weight onto my right elbow, and reached down with my left hand. Slowly, I guided my dick until its head touched Angela's pussy, and then, pushing forward, I slowly, slowly slid inside her.

She shuddered as I slid inside, her eyes closing and her jaw falling open. On my first thrust in, I only got about halfway in before I had to start pulling back out, but with each succeeding thrust, I got a little further in, until I was finally sinking my dick all the way into Angela, my balls slapping against her ass with each thrust.

As I thrust in and out of her, I could feel little tiny spasms running through her vagina with each gasp of breath she took. I was dimly aware of Tyler taking photos from every possible angle, including one where he literally stuck the camera between us to take a picture of my dick at its furthest out angle -- only the head was still inside Angela when he took the picture.

"Okay," he said after about two minutes. "Jared, on your back -- Angela, I want you to ride him. Facing him."

But of course. Pulling out of Angela, I rolled over onto my back. "Very nice," she said with a smile, looking down at my dick, coated liberally in her juices. Moving up onto her knees, she straddled me, then reached down with her right hand and grabbed my dick, holding it upright as she slowly lowered herself onto me.

Now, perhaps it was the angle, perhaps it was the fact that I was doing less work, perhaps it was the fact that I was seeing Angela sitting on top of me, in all her glorious nakedness, my dick buried deep inside her, but as she started gently rocking back and forth, I was positive I was going to blow an epic load. In fact, as I lay there, hands balled into fists, I thought I was going to have to start thinking about Foucault again -

"Jared, don't just lay there!" Tyler admonished me. "Play with her boobs! Smack her ass! It'll all look GREAT on film!"

Oh. Well, yeah, I guess that'll give me something to do.

Lifting my right hand off the ground, I brought it up to her left boob. Taking the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, I gently pinched it and rolled it back and forth, drawing a violent gasp from Angela. "Oh my GOD!" she whispered. "Oh, do that some more!"

"Happy to oblige," I replied with a grin, continuing to do so.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Oh, Jared. I want you to spank me!"

"Huh?"

Angela stopped her rocking, and looked down at me. "I need you to smack my ass, Jared. Can you do that for me?"

Without a word, I lifted both my hands, brought them around behind Angela, and smacked her on the ass. "YES!" she howled, as she began rocking again. "Do it again!"

So I did, but this time, I kept a grip on her butt cheeks -- one in each hand -- and used her perfect ass as a handhold, as I began controlling the tempo a bit, thrusting myself into her and moving her up and down.

"Suck on my tits," she gasped. "Lick my nipples!"

Taking my hands off of her ass, I put them on the ground and pushed myself up. Once my head was even with her chest, I wrapped my arms around Angela's back and pulled her to me, taking her left nipple into my mouth. "Oh, oh, OH!" she moaned as I did that. "Yes, Jared, oh God, oh yes, yes, yes YESSSSS!"

And with that, Angela came again.

As she came down from the orgasm, Tyler asked, "So, you up for another position?"

"Yeah," Angela said, a pleased note to her voice. "Long as I don't have to do much."

Tyler grinned. "Not at all. Just stand up and use your director's chair to support you."

As Angela stood up and positioned herself in front of the chair, Tyler looked at me. "Do I REALLY need to tell you what to do?" he asked.

"Not my first rodeo, Tyler," I replied with a laugh. "Just the first one that's on camera."

Standing up behind Angela, I moved my feet apart far enough to bring my dick down to the same level as her pussy. I bent my knees a little bit, and then, lining myself up, thrust forward, pushing into her once again.

I hadn't been going very long when I felt that familiar feeling bubbling up in my dick again, and this time, I was pretty sure that no amount of Foucault -- or even Air Force AFT 276 forms -- was going to stop me from cumming. "Uh, Tyler, I think we're about to be done here," I said.

"Okay," he responded. "Angela, quickly, lay down. Jared, go back to missionary, alright?"

Well, this was confusing. I just told him I'm about to cum, and he wants me to stick it back in her?

"Trust me," he said, seeing the confused look on my face. "As soon as you start to cum, I want you to pull out. Cum on her breasts, on her stomach. Try to not get it on her face, because then we cross a line into pornographic."

"Roger that," I replied, getting down on the ground above Angela. As I slid my dick back into her very well lubricated pussy, she just smiled, a look of bliss on her face. It only took about five thrusts before I felt it coming.

The first burst went inside of Angela -- there was no getting around that, not with as far gone as I was -- but I managed to pull out and shoot the rest of it on the underside of her breasts and across her stomach. As I finished, I fell backward to my knees, staring at the white streaks of cum across Angela's stomach.

"Perfect," Tyler said with a grin. "Seriously, you guys -- well done."

**********

Tyler's show didn't go to gallery until May. He had made sure that we saw every single picture he planned to use beforehand, and sure enough, he was true to his word -- not a single one in which either of us would really be recognizable.

Angela, Kelvin, and I drove down to San Francisco for the show. And the great thing was, Angela and I were able to walk around the gallery anonymously, nobody the wiser to the fact that we were the subjects of the many nudes and the extraordinarily explicit erotic photos.

The real attention-getter was Tyler's masterpiece. An eighty-inch wide by thirty-inch high frame dominated one wall. A gray matte was the backdrop for the photos on it, with a 24" x 36" landscape photo being the centerpiece, an 18" x 24" portrait photo flanking it on either side.

The left hand portrait was a rear-view of Angela riding me. In the photo, my hands were gripping her ass, and she was lifted up off of me just far enough for it to be very clear that my penis was inside of her. The right hand portrait was another rear-view, this time of me penetrating Angela from behind. From the angle from which Tyler had taken the photo, you could see part of Angela's face -- the rest was behind her left arm -- her magnificent breasts hanging down, and a very clear shot of my dick, buried balls deep inside of Angela.

The center photo, however -- at first blush, it seemed very simple. It was a side-view of us, missionary. I was on an out-thrust, as you could see probably about half of my penis withdrawn from Angela. It must have been a particularly enjoyable moment for her, too, as her back was arched, breasts thrust into the air. Her neck was arched backward, her mouth open, the rest of her face obscured.

You couldn't really see my face, except for my right eye -- it was open, and it had caught the light perfectly. My eye looked like it was on fire, and if you looked into my eye, you could clearly see the lust that had been raging through my body just at that moment.

Angela and I must have stood in front of that collage for ten minutes, mesmerized by what we saw. Finally, the spell was broken by a voice behind us. "It's really something, isn't it?"

"Indeed it is," Angela murmured, without even turning around. Grabbing my hand, she beat a hasty retreat from the gallery, fishing her car keys out with her free hand as we moved into the parking lot.

"Look," she said breathlessly as we reached her 4Runner. "I don't know why we haven't had a repeat performance, but it's been four months, and I need you to fuck me again, RIGHT NOW."

She turned to me, a smile and a blush on her face as she pulled open the back door. "Sound good?"

I grinned. "Sounds to me like an offer I can't refuse."

12