Sex in Front of Our Good Friend

Story Info
Husband and Wife tease and satisfy their good friend.
1.3k words
4.1
115.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aquam
aquam
8 Followers

Mike and I have been happily married and enjoying great sex for over ten years.

One night we were out in our hot tub. It's out in the backyard and very private. Sam, an old friend of Mike's who lives out of town now, phoned to say he was dropping over. We said we were out back and told him to come on over. In a short time we heard him let himself in and he came out to the back deck and to his surprise found us naked in the hot tub.

No one had ever come back there while we were naked in the hot tub. It was pretty exciting, and we hadn't even planned this. The jets were on and so was the underwater blue light. It was very obvious that we were fooling around under the water, right in front of Sam. My large breasts really float in the water, and he really couldn't help but see them. The tub was new and he had never been in it. We invited him to join us. At first he didn't want to, but since we were going to light up a doobie, he stuck around as we always get high together. I think he was very turned on just to be invited to be naked with both of us. He left his clothes in the house and grabbed a towel. We told him we wouldn't look as he got in, but I did take a quick, discreet peek. So here the three of us were, under the water, in the dark, sharing a joint, all together. I wasn't sure if Sam brushed his hand on my tits purposely when he passed the joint, but I didn't care. Mike was playing with my clit under the bubbles the whole time. I wasn't sure if Sam could tell that Mike was touching me down there or not. I was really getting hot knowing Mike was fingering me about 2' from Sam. I just let my tits float. I guess I wanted Sam to see them. He might have caught on when I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan.

Suddenly the jets shut off, and there was Mike with his finger in me. We should have been embarrassed, but we were enjoying teasing our horny buddy. We kept on playing and talking, getting hotter and hotter. Mike moved closer to me and was touching me all over, and Sam was stroking his dick.

I'm at the boiling point (in more ways than one) and got out of the hot tub. I put on a robe and got everybody drinks. The guys got out and put on towels, and we finished the joint out on the deck. It was pretty dark out there except for a candle. Mike was behind me, checking for my wet spot. Mike took his finger out of my pussy when I passed him the joint, and Mike passed it to Sam with my fresh juices on it, which Sam tasted when he sucked on the joint. It was getting pretty hot out there so we went inside. Since we had already made ourselves horny, the mood carried on inside. The three of us always stay up late talking, listening to music, and messing around. Mike and I were on the couch and Sam was in a chair across the room. I was careless with my robe, subconsciously on purpose. I know Sam was looking at my tits, and Mike and I were both enjoying it.

The lights and music were low. It seemed natural when Mike completely opened my robe with Sam watching from close by. We were all buzzed and we just kept enjoying the moment. Mike put his hands on my thighs and spread my legs. Sam could easily see my wet pussy and I didn't care. I guess it's something we always thought was a possibility; and now it was happening.

Mike removed my robe to expose my beautiful tits and my wet cunt. It was like he was showing both off to his buddy. I really didn't mind it at all. I actually enjoyed it. We couldn't have planned this better.

I love Mike's dick, and I was in the mood to prove it. I knelt in front of Mike and took his dick from the towel and kissed it all over. I worshipped it with my tongue. Sam was playing underneath his towel, too, so no one was being left out. Mike's no showoff but I could tell he was proud of the cocksucking he was getting from me. I stroked it with my tits before I climbed up and sat on it. When I want to be fucked, I want to be fucked now. I didn't care that Sam was there watching us. I was enjoying being fucked in front of him. He was definitely enjoying it, too. Mike's a great lover and fucked me in multiple positions. My favorite is when he sucks my tits when I fuck him, so I stuck them in his mouth. I got kind of noisy and got embarrassed about that. But when I heard Sam moaning loudly I knew we were all about to cum. Having an orgasm in front of your husband's best friend is very sexy. I came and came and was very loud about it. I could not hold back my moans. Everybody definitely knew I was having an orgasm. I love it when Mike cums inside of me. I squeezed his cock in me as he was cumming and felt his semen fill me. That's all Sam had to see before blowing his wad into his towel.

We were all a little shocked at what had just happened and didn't know what to say or do next. We tried to avoid talking about it, so we hustled up some drinks and shared another joint. Then we really relaxed and the shock went away. Mike and I told Sam he should stay over, so we gave him the bedroom right across the hall from ours. Mike and I hit our bed still naked and still very horny. Accidently on purpose, we left our door open halfway. As soon as Mike started to suck my sensitive nipples, that was all I needed to be ready to fuck again. He went down to lick my pussy and then we got into a 69 position. We knew Sam was peeking in the door and could clearly hear us sucking each other's sex. I looked at him and saw he was stroking his hard on while watching us. All of a sudden, Mike got next to me and teasingly called me a slutty, naughty wife for allowing Sam to see and hear all of this. I couldn't disagree but I wasn't sorry I did it. Mike spanked my spread pussy until my clit was swollen and sticking out, begging for more and harder spanks. Sam could really see Mike punishing me for being such a naughty wife. And he could hear the spanks, wet from my juices. He climbed on top of me and entered me fast and hard and deep. I was screaming in pleasure as he pounded his hard dick into me just the way I needed it. Sam didn't try to hide that he was coming into the room to see us up close. He wanted to see Mike's cock going in and out of me so I spread my legs really wide to make it easy for Sam to see everything. Being spread and spanked and fucked in front of Sam was the wildest thing we had ever done. When I came my juices flowed until he could see them. When Mike came Sam saw his cum pour out of me. Sam again happily came in his towel, almost as sexually satisfied as we were.

Having sex in the same room as our good friend watched us was something new to us. We are adults. It was hot and it was fun. We did not cheat on anyone, but we sure used our vulnerable friend Sam, and he used us. We often wonder if he thinks about that night, or if he has ever told his wife or any of our other friends about the evening he shared a hot tub with his naked friends.

aquam
aquam
8 Followers