Sex in Girlfriend's Mom's Room

Story Info
Script Story: FFF4M, So many surprises ahead.
1.7k words
3.8
17.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

Kristy 18, is so sneaky. She takes her boyfriend home to get really freaky while her mom is downstairs watching TV and cooking dinner. Her mom Sharon is in the kitchen watching tv while cooking and her sister is supposed to be at work. Her sister Beth, 22 is extremely playful and likes to screw with her younger sister any opportunity she gets. Kristy's mom Sharon, 45 is a divorcee and works hard but is deprived of sex.

Please improvise as needed, make the story your own!

**********************

Kristy: (giggling) Shhhhh, my mom can't hear us in here.(Kneeling down in front of him) She probably doesn't even know we're home from school yet (playful giggle). Mmmmmmmm,(playing with his pants as she pulls them down) I've been thinking about you all day. I was in class daydreaming about the naughty pics you sent me during class.

(pulls his cock out)

Kristy: Imagining this moment right now, where I put this nice mmmmmm hard cock in my mouth. (sucking cock)(spit sounds) mmmmmm, (continues to suck cock) mmmmmm I love the taste of my boyfriend's cock in my mouth. (start sucking cock faster) ooooooo it taste so fucking good. (strokes and sucks cock between moans)

(Kristy lays down on bed)

Kristy: Now that you're nice and hard I want you to fuck me!...but we have to be very quiet(shhhh)My mom would kill us if she catches us, especially in her room.

(spreads legs wide on bed)

Kristy: I want you to slide your dick right in between my sweet, tight pussy lips. Mmmmm.(moans as he gently plays with her pussy) Mmmmm my tight pussy is so fuckin wet from thinking about you all day. I need you to slide that cock between my tight pussy lips right now(begging whine)

(he slides his cock in nice and slow as she moans with pleasure)

Kristy: Ooooooo,fuck yes, I have wanted this dick all. fucking. day.(he starts pumping slowly) Shhhh we have to be quiet(whispers)...we have to be... (let's out a loud moan) Fuck!(covers mouth) It feels so fuckin good. (he starts to fuck Kristy harder)...If my mom catches us she will never let you come over again (giggle moan). Ohhhh yes(moans) Fuck me harder... OMG you feel so good inside my pussy.(moans grow louder) I've been having dirty thoughts about you all day long. Mmmmmmm, imagining you grabbing me and fucking me, till my wet little pussy cums.(moans louder)

(he spreads her legs wider and fucks deeper)

Kristy: Ooooooo Fuck! (covers her mouth from screaming too loudly)Fuck! I can't keep quiet this is what I've been wanting all day.Your hard cock inside my tight pussy (says very gritty as she let's out a moan) Oh fuck! (giggles) My mom has no fucking idea downstairs that you're fucking her daughter in her bed!

(Loud boom as someone jumps on the bed)

Beth: BUSTED!! (she yells in surprise)(loud giggles)

Kristy: Beth what the fuck are you doing here! Get the fuck out!

Beth: (giggles) I've been watching the whole. fucking. time!

Kristy: (in shock) You were watching?!

Beth: Hell yeah! he's got a nice dick. He's so hard.

Kristy: I am so sorry about this... so sorry. (he is still inside her dripping pussy)

Beth: Bullshit, no she's not sorry. she fuckin love its!(giggles) I tell you what, you have to fuck her doggy style now, and I'm gonna watch while she eats my fuckin pussy.(said in a blackmailing tone)

Kristy: You...You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Don't listen to her, it's up to you.(in a shy voice)

Beth: He wants to, are you fucking kidding me?(giggles) You want it right?

Kristy: Of course he wants it!(giggles) his cock is throbbing inside me right now.(lets out a small moan)

Beth: Fucking bend over for him then Kristy. (as beth begins to undress) wait, I mean we gotta be quiet right?! Mom is in the fucking kitchen. Is your boyfriend ready?... There is no way he is ready for this.(giggles)

(Kristy begins to eat Beth's pussy while her boyfriend fucks her doggy style)

(Moans begin building slowly from both Kristy and Beth)

Beth: Mmmmmmm sis that feels good. Eat that fucking pussy!...(while moaning softly)(moans stop suddenly) Hey... Keep fucking her good! (scolding tone) You better fuck her good while she eats my pussy. Fuck(she yells to him)

Kristy: (Muffled loud moans while buried in her sister's pussy)

Beth: Mmmmmmm, fuck my sister(her moans grow louder)...Fuck my sister(she keeps repeating while enjoying getting her pussy ate) Does his dick feel good in your fuckin pussy Kristy? mmmmm

Kirsty: Mmmmm, fuck it feels so good(she moans)

Beth: Do you like that my sister is eating my fucking pussy? Does that fuckin turn you on? Oooooo, fuck her pussy! Mmmmmmm, Fuck her while she tongue fucks me.

(Kristy starts vigorously eating Beth's pussy)

Beth: Oooo Fuck, Oooooo Fuck! (covers her mouth) Shit, I have to be quiet... but fuck she is eating my pussy so good...Yes! right there, don't fuckin stop, keep eating that fuckin pussy! (she commands)

(Beth is so close to cumming)

Beth: Ride that fuckin cock sis, ride that fucking big cock! Mmmmmm

Kristy: Oooooo Fuck! Fuck Fuck Fuck, his dick feels so good!(she moans loudly)

Beth: (says scoldingly) Do not blow your fuckin load mother fucker, not yet! Keep fucking my sister. Fuck her harder, Fuck her harder Now! Oooooh Fuck that feels so good. I'm so fuckin close (let's out loud moans)

Kristy: Fuck, Fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, (muffled moans)

Beth: (lets out a loud scream of pleasure as she cums) FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!

Kristy: (louder muffled moans)

Beth: Fuck, Shhhhhh we gotta be quiet. Keep fucking her! she hasn't came all over your dick yet. Keep Fucking her (she says commandingly)

Kristy: Fuck Fuck Fuck, I'm almost there baby. Fuck me harder (she moans uncontrollably now)

Beth: Shhhh, you keep fucking my sister, fill my sister's pussy up fill her puss...

(Sharon Bust through the door)

Sharon: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? What the fuck are you doing!! (outraged)You girls gotta be fucking kidding me! And you, you're fucking both my daughters?! Girls get the fuck out of her!!(angrily) (Kristy and Beth rush out of the room closing the door)

(he is jumbling to get his close together)

Sharon: You're not fucking going anywhere until I know what the fuck just happened. Really?...Really? you're up here fucking both my daughters? In my room? Shit!

(she is really frustrated)

Sharon: You think you're just going to do this shit in my house? You think I'm going to allow that?... No Fucking Way!

(he nervously starts staring at Sharon's tits)

Sharon: Oh really? Keep staring! I see you looking at my tits. I've seen you looking at them before. You leave my house probably after fucking my daughter and go home to masturbate to the thought of my tits.(giggles)

(Sharon sits down across the bed)

Sharon: You want a real woman don't you? You want an experienced woman to please you huh? (she starts playing with her tits) You don't want those girls! you want this tight, sweet pussy and these beautiful developed tits. Plus you don't want to get those girls pregnant. You want to drop your load deep in this MILF pussy. Right? you want it deep inside me.

(Sharon looks down at his package)

Sharon: Oh my!(excitedly) I see why my daughters wanted to fuck you! That dick is so fucking big! My ex was not this big. (giggles) Damn, I think I need this young stallion dick. I've been so fucking sexually frustrated, I...Neeeeeed This! And you're not leaving this house until I get it. You don't just come in my house and fuck my daughters and get away with it. (she says sternly)

(Sharon spread her legs)

Sharon: I don't know how long you've been fucking them but my pussy is dripping just looking at that dick. Mmmmmm, I'm gonna teach you how to please me first before I give you what you want.(giggles) Have you ate my daughter's pussy before?

(he nods nervously)

Sharon: Good, then start fucking eating this pussy! (she says dominantly) You're not gonna just fuck both my daughters in my room and get away with it.

(he slowly begins tongue fucking her pussy)

Sharon: Mmmmmmm, I have not felt this in sooooooo Long. Fuck your tongue feels so fuckin good in my pussy. (her moans grow the more he eats her pussy) Fuck! Ok, I'm done with this, I need that big dick in my pussy right. fucking. now!

(he slides in slowly as she moans with the first feels of his dick inside)

Sharon: DAMN!! that dick is so fucking big. But I'm a real woman. I can handle this fucking dick. I know what to do with it. My daughters were just playing around with you. Now Fuck me! Oooooo shit that dick is so big. Pound my fucking pussy (she yells) Pound it harder! Mmmmmmm, I have needed this for so fucking long. Make me cum all over that dick! You better not Fucking cum yet! Not until I say you can(dominantly) FUUUUCCCCKK(she moan screams out) Fuck me faster! Pound my pussy until I can barely walk later. Fuckin do it! Pound that shit!

(Sharon is so close to cumin)

Sharon: Fuck it's been so long. I'm soooooooo fucking close to cumming all over! Fuck baby, i'm gonna cum, Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck! Ohhhhh Shit I'm cummming(she moans out)

(After she cums in exhaustion)

Sharon: Fuck that felt so good baby. But you're not done. My young dick, I want you to leave a huge load in this fuckin pussy. Fuck (she moans whispers) Cum in my fuckin pussy baby, fill me the fuck up, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I want your load, give it to me right fuckin now...Cum in this fuckin pussy!!(she yells)

(he fill up her tight pussy with a huge load of cum)

Sharon: Good boy! that was a huge fuckin load.(she ponders for a second)... This is not done you are gonna be my new fuck. I don't care what the fuck you do with my daughters but this dick is mine from now on.

(audio ends)