Sex in Indian family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers

Feverishly she rubbed her chudasi choot(horny cunt), but it just wasn't the same as when Munna did it. She missed his lund. She missed it so badly, she could have screamed. Her fingers couldn't do the job. They weren't the size or the shape of his bada mota lund. Hasina moaned with frustration and looked around the room, searching for something that resembled a lund.

She spied a basket of fruit her mother had left in the room for snacks. A fat long banana seemed to fit the bill. Hasina snatched it up and pressed the pointed tip to the creaming mouth of her pyasi choot. She began pushing the banana into herself, panting and moaning as it stretched and crammed her chudasi choot just like Munna's big lund.

"Oooooo, fuck! Shit, yesssss," she hissed.

Munna had taught her to talk dirty when they made love, and now she just couldn't help it, any more than she could help her hot heavy creaming as she eased the thick banana into her hungry little fuckhole. She closed her eyes and pretended she was taking her boyfriend's big rock-hard lund. Her excitement reached fever pitch as she shoved the banana home.

"Ohhhhh, honey, yesssss," she sobbed, "Stick it in me, fuck me with it, Munna. I need it so bad, honey."

Hasina started plunging the firm thick fruit up and down in her juice-slick choot-hole, as she felt blast after blast of pleasure, just as she did when Munna fucked her. She could tell she was going to be really fond of bananas this summer. She worked the thing faster and faster as her lust reached boiling point. It made an obscene sucking noise, reaming the thick hot cream from her greedily clinging little choot.

It felt fantastic, yet she still wanted Munna. The banana might save her sanity, but it wouldn't cure her boredom. Only Munna could do that. She needed his hard male body writhing against hers, his throbbing hot lund cramming her choot.

"Do it to me. Honey, fuck me good," she whimpered.

Hasina had never been turned on by any of the guys in her little hometown, and the only other males around were her father and her two younger bhais. So, for the rest of her long vacation she'd just have to use bananas and fantasies. She jerked the banana as hard and fast as she could in her frantically chudasi choot, pretending it was her boyfriend's pile-driving lund.

"Ohhhhhh, God, I'm almost there," she sobbed. "Fuck me hard, baby! Fuck me as hard as you can! Ooohhhhh, God! Fuck! Ohhhhh! UHHHNGGHHHHH!"

She felt the delicious explosion in the depths of her choot, and it flashed out to burn through her whole body. She rolled around on the bed whimpering and moaning with ecstasy, frantically fucking herself with the glistening banana.

"Ohhhhh yeah, screw me you motherfucker, you're doing it, I'm coming!" she howled. "Unnnhhhh, shit, I coming so goooooood!"

The body-wracking orgasm was the first she'd had in a week, her first relief since the last time she and Munna had fucked. It lasted a long time, and it left her limp and gasping. She finally rolled onto her back and withdrew the cream-soaked banana from her temporarily satisfied choot, giving it a wistful look.

"Well, pal, " she sighed, "I guess it's just you and me for the next six weeks."

Hasina rolled off the bed, slipped into a light bathrobe, and headed for the shower. She was so hot and sweaty after bringing herself off, she really needed to cool off and get clean. But to her annoyance, the bathroom door was closed and she could hear the shower running inside. No doubt, one of her bhais (brothers).

Sameer and Raja were always hogging the bathroom. Hasina didn't understand how guys could spend such a long time in there. She decided it was time to satisfy her curiosity, so she knelt and peered through the keyhole.

"Oh, my God!" she gasped.

It was her 19-year-old bhai (brother) Sameer, and he was jacking off. He cleverly had the shower running, so no one would be suspicious as to what he was doing in there, but he wasn't taking a shower. Sameer was standing outside the stall, fully clothed except that his jeans and shorts were down around his ankles. He was standing before the sink, and in the sink he'd propped a big color photo of a naked woman. He was staring at the picture and pumping his lund like crazy.

Hasina stifled a giggle. She'd really caught ol' Sameer this time. Totally unaware that he had an audience, he was ogling that naughty photo and beating his meat, his face flushed and contorted with lusty pleasure.

The young woman in the photo had choochis like watermelons, and she had her legs wide open, showing the glistening pink flesh of her choot. She was stroking her choot, playing with herself, and her half-closed eyes seemed to look right at the reader. So Sameer was jacking off while he watched the girl beat off. Very kinky, kind of arousing, too, Hasina thought.

Even though she'd just gotten herself off powerfully with the banana, she felt herself getting chudasi again as she watched her kid bhai jerk himself off. Sameer wasn't badly hung, either, she noticed. His jawan lund was almost as thick and long as Munna's. The last time she'd seen it he was a little boy, but it definitely wasn't a little-boy lund any more. It was man-size.

Hasina stared at her bhai's big, rigid boner and felt her choot moisten with arousal. That was what she really craved and longed for, a nice hard lund. It was hell going without one, and it was just unthinkable that she'd have to wait three months before getting laid again. Here was a gorgeous hard-on that was being totally wasted, and it looked like Sameer was just as hard up as she was when it came to finding a partner.

Hasina was sure he was dreaming of fucking that big-choochiwali girl in the picture. No doubt he was fantasizing that he was hammering his rock-hard lund in her chudasi choot and making her squeal with pleasure... just as Hasina had done when she pretended that the long firm banana was her boyfriend's lund. Too bad she and her bhai had to make do with fantasies. Both of them were ready and eager to make a partner very happy, but no partner was available.

Sameer pumped his lund with lightning speed, and even through the closed door Hasina could hear his deep, harsh panting and moaning as he worked himself toward a desperately needed orgasm. The head of his lund was hugely swollen, a gleaming purple, and it was leaking clear globs of pre-cum. Hasina drooled at the sight of that wasted lund-juice. Munna had taught her how to give head, and she loved going down on him. She was starved for the taste of lund cream, and it made her ravenous to see the pearly stuff dripping from her bhai's long, stiff lund.

"Unnnhhhhh, shit, unnnhhhhh," Sameer groaned, his face contorted with lust.

He was almost there, and Hasina was getting wildly aroused as she watched him. She knew she'd be drooling when he shot his load, imagining a whole mouthful of his come. There was a lot she could do to give her bhai pleasure and a lot he could do to satisfy her needs. Now that she thought about it, she and Sameer could really help each other out.

Yeah, why not? Sure, he was her bhai, but any port in a storm, right. Especially when you were as desperate for lund as Hasina was just them. Besides, Sameer was pretty cute, a blonde hunk just like their father and their younger bhai, Raja, who'd just turned eighteen.

Hasina dropped a hand to her choot and rubbed a finger into her wet little slit as she watched her bhai's large lund twitch and jerk in his rapidly pumping fist. She imagined that long, thick pole pounding into her tight little fuckhole and her choot creamed onto her gently stroking fingers.

Suddenly, Sameer let out a muffled cry and Hasina saw her bhai stiffen in ecstasy, pumping his fist on his lund like crazy. A long jet of pearly jism spurted from Sameer's lund and hit the woman in the picture right on the choochis and trickled down over her choot. Sameer moaned and milked his spurting lund, sending more jets of sperm at the woman's photograph until the whole page was covered with it.

Hasina rubbed her choot furiously as she watched the incredibly arousing spectacle of her younger bhai cumming like a stud bull. She had the sudden urge to rush in and suck the rest of his creamy juice from Sameer's balls, but thought better of it. She might embarrass him so much he's be too sacred to help her out with her own frustrations.

She watched as her bhai's orgasm subsided and Sameer finally released his grip on his lund. The long, limp shaft glistened wetly with his sticky cum and even though it had lost most of it's rigidity, Hasina was impressed by it's size.

Hasina waited till she saw he was zipping up before calling out to him.

"Hurry up, Sameer, I wanta take a shower."

"Uh, okay, Didi," he stammered, grabbing the cum-streaked photo and stuffing it up under his t-shirt.

He was still a little flushed when he opened the door to find his didi standing there in her short robe. It hung open just enough at the front for Sameer to see that Hasina wasn't wearing anything underneath it either. The nipple of one gorgeous firm little choochi peeked out from the edge of the thin material and he could just see the shadow of her choot ka baal through the narrow opening at the bottom.

"By the way, how about going out to the lake with me for a swim this afternoon?"

"Er.. y...yeah, that'd be nice," he stammered. He hardly heard her.

His mind was still reeling from the sensation of his didi's hard little nipples brushing against his chest as she turned sideways to pass him in the doorway.

"Good," Hasina said as she closed the door on him, "we'll go in about half an hour."

For their trip to the lake, Hasina chose an outrageously tiny bikini, which she'd purchased just recently. Mom and dad hadn't seen it yet, and they never would. Hasina knew they'd freak. She put on her jeans and shirt over the bikini when she went to ask for the keys to the car.

"All right, dear," her mother agreed, "but be sure you and Sameer are back in time for dinner."

"Yes, ma'am," Hasina said with a big smile.

That gave her four hours, and she figured she'd have no trouble seducing her chudakad bhai in that amount of time. Hasina parked in a secluded spot by the lake, and Sameer helped her spread out a blanket for them to sit on. As they stripped off their outer clothing, Hasina noticed that her bhai was wearing a very conservative pair of swimming trunks and didn't have a tan. When Sameer saw her in her skimpy little black bikini, his mouth dropped open. It seemed to condidited of nothing but two thin strips of cloth just wide enough to cover her nipples and chootslit. Sameer's eyes almost popped out of his head as she did a sexy little pirouette, her firm young choochis and ass bouncing provocatively as she turned.

"Well? What do you think?" she asked, posing for him.

"God, Didi, that's some bikini!" he exclaimed, staring at Hasina's exposed flesh.

"Thanks," Hasina smiled. "I'm glad it meets your approval, little bhai!"

Sameer took another long, hungry look at his didi's gorgeous body and dashed into the water to cool off, yelling at her to join him. They didn't swim long. Sameer was so engrossed in looking at her choochis he kept bumping into her, and Hasina figured the time was ripe for seducing him. Her ceaselessly horny choot reminded her of how great his stiff young lund was going to feel, and she could hardly wait to try it. She went to stretch out on the blanket, and Sameer followed.

"What happened to your tan," she asked. "Don't you ever get outdoors?"

"Aw, I've been too busy studying," he sighed.

"Poor Sameer, never has any fun," Hasina mocked.

"I've had my fair share," said Sameer. "And looks like you might have to, if that new bikini of yours is any indication. I bet you have to fight the guys off with a stick."

"Nope, I usually just fuck 'em", grinned Hasina, smiling at the shocked look on her bhai's face.

Sameer turned scarlet. His mouth dropped open again. He tried to say something, but his voice didn't work. Finally he cleared his throat and tried again.

"Um... I'm not sure I heard you right, Didi," he said.

"Oh, you heard me okay, Sameer." Hasina said. "I've been going with a guy, and we've been fucking. We've been doing all kinds of fun things."

"Like what?" he asked, his voice hoarse with excitement.

"Oh, like this," Hasina said, moving over to kiss him.

She planted her mouth on his and gave him one of those long steamy tongue-kisses she and Munna loved. They always turned her on like crazy, and she was hoping they'd have the same effect on Sameer. Not that Sameer needed much turning on. The poor kid was probably horny twenty- four hours a day. He shivered with excitement as she kissed him.

Finally she drew back, leaving him flushed and blinking, and she saw that her plan was working very well. The crotch of his swimsuit was bulging. Just one kiss, and her kid bhai had a big fat hard-on. Hasina's choot began to drool at the thought of that long thick satisfying lund penetrating her poor neglected choot. As she ogled that enticing lump, Sameer looked dazed and confused.

"Well, what do you think, Sameer? Can yours big didi kiss, or what!" she purred.

He just nodded, too shaken up to speak. Hasina smiled and went straight to the next phase of her plan.

"Wow, feel that sun," she said, "I hate to get strap marks in my tan."

Hasina removed her bikini top, and Sameer's mouth dropped open even farther. She stretched out on her back and let him ogle her high- riding apple-size choochis and small pink nipples.

"God!" he breathed hoarsely.

"Do you like my choochis, Sameer?" asked Hasina, smiling seductively as she cupped her firm you boobs and offered them up to her bhai's hot gaze.

"You bet, Didi! I've never seen such a perfect pair of choochis before."

"Thanks for the compliment, little bhai," chuckled Hasina, moving closer so he could get a better look. "Here, feel how firm they are. I don't usually need to wear a bra."

She grabbed her bhai's hands hot, sweaty hands and placed them palms down on her naked choochis. She showed him how to squeeze and mold the silky globes, firmly but not painfully. Then she let go and allowed him to solo. He was clumsy but eager.

"What do you think, firm huh?" she asked with an impish grin.

"Fuck, yeah," he groaned.

With a sly smile on her pretty young face, Hasina slipped off her tiny bikini bottoms, and Sameer stared at his didi's naked little choot. It wasn't the first time he'd seen a naked choot, but it was certainly the most exciting. He's been beating off over the dozens of juicy pictures stashed away in his room, but this was much more arousing.

His didi's choochis were firm and hot and pulsating under his stroking hands, her body sleek and curvy and gorgeous. She bent her knees and spread her legs, and Sameer gasped as her sweet young choot-slit opened, revealing the glistening pink flesh inside. The lips were covered with a delicate brown fur and looked plump and swollen. Hasina folded back the fur and showed him a tiny hooded lump of flesh. She pressed a fingertip to it, started to rub, and he felt her nipples swelling and throbbing against his palms.

"Uhhhhh, Sameer, I'm feeling so chudasi! Wanna help your poor over-sexed didi get off, little bhaiya?" she asked, her eyes heavy-lidded with lust.

"You bet, didi!" cried Sameer eagerly. "I'll get you off real good!"

Sameer reached out and removed Hasina's hand from her choot, replacing it with his own. Hasina gasped at the intimate contact and hunched her hips forward as her bhai cupped and squeezed her sizzling choot with his palm. He ran a finger between the furry little lips and felt the moisture there. His didi was obviously very turned on by him. Her choot felt scorching hot and slick with juice as he rubbed it. And as soon as Sameer moved up to caress her clit, he was rewarded with a sudden flood of hot sticky choot malai.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, bhaiya, that's it," she gurgled. "Keep doing that, and I'll come like crazy."

"Do you really want me to make you cum like this, Didi?" Sameer asked, still a little unsure where all this sex-play was going to end.

"Yeah... for starters," she grinned.

Hasina lay back and let her bhaiya stimulate her horny little joy button with his finger for a while. It felt great, much more exciting than when she did it herself. She gurgled and moaned and creamed, the hot friction taking her higher and higher. She stared at the huge bulge in his swimsuit but made no attempt to touch him. Not, yet. She was saving that little treat for later.

It obviously wasn't going to be any problem seducing her bhai. He was horny and eager to fuck, just as she'd suspected. He was flushed and panting as he worked her toward climax, his lusty eyes glued to her rasbhari choot. She kept her thighs widely parted so he could see everything. She noticed a wet spot at the front of his trunks where his lund cream was leaking through. That was a good sign. She wanted him as horny as possible.

"Uhhhhh, Sameer, that feels so good, baby. Stick your finger in my choot," she moaned. "I want to feel something stiff and hard in my poor neglected little choot."

"You are feeling chudasi, aren't you, didi!", grinned Sameer, starting to enjoy the feeling of power he suddenly seemed to have over his didi .

"Ohhhhh, bhaiya, I sure, am!"Gasped Hasina,"main ek hafte se chudi nahi!"

Impatiently she grabbed her bhai's middle finger and inserted it into the moist, clinging mouth of her choot.

"Come on, Sameer, stick it all the way into me," she begged hoarsely, "Fuck my horny little choot with your finger!" Sameer just about came in his pants, hearing Hasina talk to him like that.

Never in his wildest wet dreams did he imagine he'd ever hear his gorgeous didi beg him to actually finger-fuck her. And if this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. Hasina let go of his hand, and Sameer slid his long, stiff finger into her choot, sheathing it in moist scorching choot-flesh.

"Unnnhhhh, shit, yessss," she hissed, "Shove it in there, Sameer! All the way! Fuck me with it."

Sameer's lund was almost bursting out of his trunks and his balls felt ready to explode with their steaming load. He shoved his thick middle finger as far as it would go into his didi's greedy choot, then started jerking it in and but of the tight, slippery little hole. Hasina wailed with delight and soaked his fingers with burst after burst of sizzling choot-cream. Sameer was almost groaning with horniness as he finger-fucked his cute naked didi.

Hasina knew she was driving him wild, but she couldn't help herself. She was so frantically horny by now, she just had to get off. Tightening her choot steadily around his pistoning finger, Hasina flew higher and higher towards orgasm. She closed her eyes tightly, and her elfin face became contorted with lust. Then Sameer felt her choot clamping like a vise around his sawing finger.

"Oooooo, shit, yeah! That's it! You're making me cum, bhaiya... you're making me cummmmmmm!" Hasina wailed, her petite body bucking violently.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh, God!" Sameer groaned.

It was exquisite torture to kneel there and feel his didi's snug little choot coming all around his deeply thrusting finger. Her juice-spurting choot squeezed and sucked at his finger, and he could just imagine how fantastic that tight, hot action would feel around his lund. Hasina went on writhing and bucking and moaning for almost a full minute, then fell back with a long, satisfied sigh.

"Oh, wow, did I ever need that," she exclaimed. "Thanks a lot, little bhai, I feel a whole lot better."

"You got your rocks off, didi..." said Sameer, rubbing the huge bulge in the crotch of his trunks, "... now, what about me?"

Hasina could hardly keep from giggling, as he looked so pathetic. His face was red, his eyes bulging out as he stared down at her with a look of frustration on his handsome young face. His lund looked ready to tear its way out of his swimming trunks. He was the perfect picture of total horniness.

Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers
123456...9