Sex in Indian family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers

"Okay, I guess you deserve something for getting me off so nicely," teased Hasina.

She could hardly wait to get her hands of her bhai's gorgeous big lund, but she didn't want him to know that. Besides, it was making her horny again just watching him lust after her like this.

Hasina helped him out of the swimsuit and gasped as his stiff lund sprang into view. It was fully erect and throbbing with swollen blue veins. Hasina curled her fingers around it and began to pump her fist up and down the hard, pulsating shaft. Sameer flinched and moaned, closing his eyes in ecstasy at his didi's tightly clenched fist pumped his lund.

"Feels a lot better than your own hand did this morning in the bathroom, doesn't it, Sameer, darling?" she whispered, bending forward to kiss her bhai passionately.

He kissed her back, his tongue dueling with hers inside her hot moist, little mouth. He was extremely excited at the thought that his didi had watched him jerking off in the bathroom and wondered if that had precipitated her horny, seductive behavior this afternoon. Then, suddenly, he didn't care any more, because his balls were churning in orgasm.

He'd gotten so horny, finger-fucking Hasina's juicy choot and her hot little fist on his lund was doing such an expert job, she had him cumming already. Sameer roared as his lund suddenly exploded with a huge eruption of jizz. He was coming right in her pumping fist, and Hasina shivered with excitement as she watched. She knew he was turned on, but she hadn't realized just how acutely horny he was. It had only taken a couple of strokes, and he was coming like a stud bull. He sprayed his thick boiling come all over the blanket. Then he shivered with relief and looked sheepish.

She pushed him down on his back, knelt beside him, and went on pumping his lund. She knew he'd have another hard-on in no time at all. Sameer was about the horniest boy she'd ever known. He watched her, blissed- out, and slowly but steadily his young lund began to grow again in her pumping fingers.

"Wow, you sure do recover fast, Sameer" she murmured.

"With a gorgeous girl like you tugging on my lund, didi, what else can a horny guy do?" grinned Sameer, reaching out to stroke his didi's juicy-wet choot-slit.

She moaned as he inserted two stiff fingers and twisted them slowly around.

"Uhhhh yeah, keep doing that and I'll cum again!", moaned Hasina, speeding up her hand on her bhai's rapidly-hardening lund.

"How 'bout you give my lund a big didi's kiss, right on the head."

Hasina giggled and leaned down between his legs, doing exactly as he suggested. Her lips sucked gently on the head of her bhai's lund and Sameer moaned with pleasure as she stuck the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit at the top. Then, she stuck out her tongue and began licking the swelling knob all over.

Sameer flinched and gasped with delight. His didi's hot little tongue was like wet velvet on the sensitive head of his lund. He felt his balls filling fast and hard with another boiling load of come. But this time, he wasn't going to waste it. If all went well, he'd soon be spurting his jizz down his pretty didi's throat.

"Uhmmmmmhhh, yeahhhh, Didi, that feels fuckin' fantastic!" he groaned.

Hasina firmed her grip on his mushrooming lund and pumped it faster, and she soon got what she was after. Thick globs of cream began to ooze from his piss hole. Her mouth drooled at the sight, and she quickly lapped up the hot salty cream and swallowed it down hungrily. It had been more than a week since she'd tasted lund-juice, and she was starved for it.

His lund ballooned to its full dimensions, pushing her pumping fingers wide apart. The head of his lund swelled into a big purple knob, and more and more pearly cream bubbled from the cleft. Hasina gobbled it up as fast as she could spear it up on her greedy little tongue. Sameer watched his didi hungrily lapping up his juice, and he shivered with lust.

Things got even better. When she'd cleaned his lund head of all that cream, she opened her lips as wide as she could and slid them down around his rock-hard boner. She took in the head and part of the shaft. The rest she busily pumped as she drew in her cheeks and started to suck. Her sucking was strong and loud and greedy, bringing Sameer's lust to the boiling point.

"Uhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck! Didi, your mouth feels like a fucking choot!", moaned Sameer, hunching his hips at her face.

His didi's lips were hot and tight around his meat, and she seemed to be trying to suck the jizz right out of his balls. In a minute or two that was exactly what would happen. Sameer snorted with pleasure and anticipation.

"Ooooooh, shit yeah! Suck it, Didi! Suck my fuckin' lund!" he panted.

Hasina didn't need to be urged on. She was sucking noisily and greedily on his swollen lund, eager for a steaming mouthful of his jism. Each hungry suck of his didi's mouth gave Sameer a blast of pleasure and made him groan and writhe. Her head bobbed furiously up and down, her long brown curls bouncing. He could feel her hot saliva boiling around his lund. Sameer spun out of control and started fucking her mouth. He groaned, closed his eyes, and pistoned his dick back and forth over his didi's slippery tongue. Hasina groaned with excitement and drooled all over her bhai's stabbing lund. It was just a few seconds later that she felt the first hot jet of cum against the back of her throat.

"Uuuuhhhh, shit, Didi, I'm coming, aaaaahhhnnnnghhhh!" Sameer roared.

Hasina let his delicious boiling jism collect in her mouth till her cheeks bulged with it, savoring the salty flavor. Then she gulped it down, moaning with excitement. Sameer groaned and fucked her gulping mouth till he'd jetted the last drop of his cum into his didi's sucking mouth, then flopped back with a loud sigh of satisfaction. Hasina licked her lips to get every bit of his tasty load.

"Well, Sameer, I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get fucked pretty soon," said Hasina, shamelessly rubbing her juicy wet choot against her bhai's thigh. "So, how about getting that big horse-lund of yours hard again and helping me out?"

"Okay, Didi! You talked me in to it!", he grinned.

"Ohhhh, yeahhh!" she purred, reaching for his lund. "Let's fuck, little bhai!"

It didn't take any time at all for Hasina to pump him into hardness. Sameer imagined sticking his lund into that hot, velvety little hole of hers, and that was all it took. His tireless teenaged lund mushroomed into iron-hardness, throbbing eagerly against Hasina's stroking fingers. Finally, she drew back and stared at the big stiff pole throbbing between her fingers.

"Mmmmm, fantastic," she gurgled, "Come on... let's get that gorgeous big lund inside me!"

Sameer was so excited, he was shaking. Hasina seemed a lot more calm, but he could see how chudasi she was from the way she kept looking at his engorged lund and licking her lips. Hasina lay down on her back, bent her knees, and opened her legs wide. He crawled between them and let himself down on her.

"Fuck me, Sameer!", she panted, spreading her legs wide and clinging to her little bhai like a leech. "Fuck that long hard lund into my choot, and make me cum!"

Sameer started shoving his rigid lund against her choot, but all it did was skid up and down through Hasina's cream-slick choot. In his adolescent eagerness, he couldn't seem to find her hungry young choot hole. They both moaned with impatience and frustration as the fruitless search continued. Finally Hasina reached down, grabbed her bhai's rock-hard lund, and thrust the bloated head into her snug but incredibly juicy choot opening.

"There," she panted, "now push! Push hard!"

"Uhhhhh, Didi!" Sameer groaned as he shoved into her.

In one long, greedy thrust he sheathed his lund to the balls in his didi's juicy, clinging choot. He paused to savor the sensation, his lund throbbing against every inch of her tightly-gripping little fuckhole. Hasina gurgled with excitement and soaked her little bhai's lund with hot spurts of choot-cream.

"Oooooh, Sameer! God, that feels soooooo good," she squealed.

"Unnnghhhhh! It sure fuckin' does," he sighed blissfully. "God, you're tight! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Sameer started working his lund in and out of his didi's hot clingy choot, and it didn't take him long to get a good steady rhythm going. He fucked into her hard and fast, and Hasina eagerly responded by arching her slender young hips up, taking her little bhai's pistoning lund as deep as she could get it, moaning blissfully as his thick shaft rubbed deliciously up and down over her clit.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhh! Fuck me, Sameer! Ummmmmm, that feels soooooo good." she moaned.

"It sure does!" he muttered, staring down at the look of utter bliss on his didi's pretty face.

He was fucking her ferociously, but Hasina seemed to like it. Sameer still couldn't believe all this was happening. Of course, like all bhais, he'd had the occasional lustful thoughts about his sexy didi, but he'd dismissed them as adolescent fantasy. Now he was actually doing it.. he was fucking her, and Hasina loved it!

Sameer kept slamming into upthrust slit with his lund, jabbing it as fast and hard as he could to in his didi's snug and juicy choot. Fucking her was even more fun than he'd imagined. As his excitement grew, he fucked her faster and harder, but she never seemed to mind his roughness. In fact Sameer noticed that the harder he fucked her, the more aroused his didi seemed to get.

"Am I fucking you too hard, Didi?" he asked, just to be sure.

"Ohhhhhh, no, Baby, I love it!" she gurgled.

As far as Hasina was concerned, it wasn't possible to be fucked too hard. She craved his eager roughness. She was way overdue for a good hard fucking, and gentleness wasn't what she wanted at all, not this afternoon. She needed to be fucked till her teeth rattled, till she couldn't take any more. She clung to him, hunching her hips up at every powerful thrust, her clinging choot drenching his pounding lund with endless floods of cream.

"Oooooooooh, Goddddd! Fuck it to me, fuck it to meeee!" Hasina wailed.

Sameer did just that, pile-driving his long, thick lund deep up into his didi's squirming choot. It excited him immensely to see how genuinely aroused his didi was. No girl he'd ever fucked before had creamed so hot and heavy around his lund as he pounded her so deeply. And she was fucking right back at him, jerking her hips to his rhythm, arching her slim body hard against his, her tight, clasping little choot taking his huge lund inside her to the balls on every stroke.

Each time he shoved it into her, Hasina squealed with delight and soaked his lund with another molten spurt of cream. Her excitement infected him, and he snorted with lust and fucked into her even harder, their bodies slapping loudly together. Like two rutting animals, bhai and didi went at each other with snarls and growls and yelps, totally carried away with their incestuous pleasure.

"Unnhhhh, fuck it to me, Sameer, fuck the living shit out of me!" Hasina wailed.

Sameer was beyond words. He was concentrating on the pleasure building in his loins, glutting himself on the hot sensations as his lund pistoned in and out of her tight clasping sheath. He was fucking his squealing didi with lightning speed, making her petite body shudder with the impact. He felt her chootsuddenly tightening around his pile- driving lund, just as it had tightened around his finger earlier, and he realized she was coming. Hasina sobbed in ecstasy as the delicious spasms of climax shook her body. Sameer could feel her strong-muscled little choot squeezing his lund almost flat and soaking it with flood after flood of sizzling come - cream. But he had his second wind now and wasn't tempted to come along with her.

He hoped they could go on fucking all day! Sameer went on stroking her with his lund, reaming her convulsing choottill she finally went limp and panting. She had a horny little grin on her face as she enjoyed the continuing pumping action of his rock- hard lund. She opened her eyes and looked at him delightedly.

"Sameer, your lund's still hard!" she said.

"You bet, Didi," he panted, "And I'm gonna fuck your garam, chudasi choot till you faint!"

"Oooohhh, Sameer! I sure hope so!" Hasina said eagerly, "but let's try it another way now, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed.

He wasn't quite sure what she meant, but he didn't care. As long as they got to fuck, fine, he didn't care how they did it. She pushed him off her, and his cream-soaked lund snapped free, dripping and rigid. Hasina rolled onto her elbows and knees and stuck her cute little ass out at him.

"Let's try it this way," she giggled. "I like fucking doggy- style."

"Yeah, so do I!", Sameer grinned.

He knelt behind her and grasped her hips. There wouldn't be any difficulty finding the entrance of her chootthis time. It was right there in front of him, a cream-oozing little hole at the very center of her luscious-looking pink choot. He fitted the swollen head of his lund about an inch inside, then held it there, teasing her. Hasina moaned and wriggled impatiently.

"Come on, Sameer! Stick that thing in me, dammit!" she wailed.

One climax hadn't even made a dent in her need. Being away from Munna for over a week had brought her lust to fever pitch, and she needed several good fuckings to cool that hot desire. And right now her teasing little bhai wasn't helping matters. She whimpered with need as molten juice overflowed her starving choot and ran down her thighs. Sameer had better get his act together. she thought furiously. And just then, he did.

"Ooooooooh, fuck, shit, uuuuuuuhhhh!" she moaned.

At last he was giving her what she craved, the whole rock-hard length of his swollen lund. She whimpered in ecstasy as he eased it into her, cramming her full of what she so desperately desired, his thick, throbbing lund. Sameer pushed till he was up against her womb, and she soaked his lund with floods of juice.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, honey, now fuck me hard with that gorgeous big lund," she sobbed. "give it to me good and deep!"

Sameer couldn't believe how chudasi his didi was. She wasn't in the mood for gentleness or playfulness. She just wanted him to fuck her brains out. But he was only too happy to oblige. He got a firm grip on her slim curvy hips and immediately began to hammer his lund into her, his flat, muscular belly slapping loudly against her jiggling ass. Hasina shrieked with delight as she took his thrusts balls-deep into her eager young choot and pressed her gaand back at him for more.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, Sameer, fuck it to me," she panted, "fuck me as hard as you can!"

Sameer snorted lustily and pounded it to her, knowing by now that she could take everything he had to offer, the harder the better. His demure-looking didi had a craving for lund, and there was nobody around but him to help her out. The situation suited Sameer just fine. Hasina clawed the blanket and creamed helplessly as her lusty teenaged bhai gave her a teeth- rattling fuck.

Now she greedily tightened her choot around Sameer's hammering lund, getting more and more delicious hot friction. She couldn't stop juicing, and the molten liquid spurted out around his pistoning lund and gushed down her legs. Each deep, savage thrust of her bhai's rock-hard lund gave her a powerful blast of pleasure.

"Unnnhhhh, yeah, Sameer, fuck me good and hard," she moaned, "fuck me forever."

Sameer just wished he could grant that request. He didn't ever want to haul his lund out of his didi's tiny sucking choot. It was deliciously hot and slippery in there, and the walls of her chootwere like velvet. It was the perfect place to hammer his engorged lund. Each lusty deep thrust gave him a stab of pleasure that made him groan.

"Awwwww, shit, Didi, it's so fuckin' good," he rasped.

"It sure is," Hasina gurgled.

"Unnnnhhhh, yeah, I'm almost there," squealed Hasina, looking back over her shoulder at her bhai. "Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh, God! Fuck meeeeeee!

Sameer could feel it. Her choot was practically flattening his lund, it was so tight, and he knew by now that she always tightened up just before she came. But this time she was gorging herself on the hot sensations, deliberately postponing her climax. That gave Sameer a wicked idea. He loved sneak attacks on his didi, loved surprising her and throwing her off guard. He remembered how sensitive her clit was. Still hammering his steel-hard lund in her hungrily squeezing choot, he reached down between her thighs, grasped her throbbing joy button between his fingers, and started kneading it. It was just like pressing a button and launching a rocket.

"Oooooo, shit, unnhhggghhhh!" Hasina screamed, her petite young body immediately rocking with orgasmic convulsions. "Ooooo, Sameer, I'm coming!"

Sameer chuckled over the success of his plan, then groaned with pleasure as her tiny hot choot convulsed around his deeply thrusting lund. His lund got a violent, juicy massage. But once more he managed to hold off his own orgasm. Sameer wasn't finished with his horny big didi yet. He was determined to turn their first fuck into a marathon of pleasure. That way she'd be more willing to let him fuck her again whenever he wanted.

"Unnnhhhh, fuck, that's so good.... so fucking good!" Hasina sobbed.

"Good one, Didi?" he asked smugly, when she finally stopped coming.

"Ohhhhhh, Sameer! That was fantastic!", murmured Hasina dreamily.

Then she gave her choot a squeeze around his deeply imbedded lund.

"Doesn't that thing ever go soft?"

"Are you complaining, Didi?", laughed Sameer, giving his didi's choot a long, deep grind with his lund.

"Uhhhhhhhh, nooooooo!", Hasina moaned. "I just can't believe my luck, that's all."

"Me either!", grinned Sameer.

He kept up a slow rocking motion, fucking his rigid lund in and out of his didi's choot as she lay with her ass up and her head resting on folded arms. Sameer's knees were starting to hurt a little as the pebbles beneath the blanket started to take their toll. Then he had an idea... a way to fuck that would be comfortable for both of them.

"Time for another position change, Didi!" he said, giving Hasina's pert little ass a playful slap. "Why don't you get on top this time."

"Ohhhhhh, my favorite position!" said Hasina, wriggling her ass back at her bhai suggestively.

"I've got a feeling they're ALL your favorite positions, Didi", smirked Sameer.

He whipped his glistening lund from her drooling choot hole and stretched out on his back. His huge teenage lund was stiff as a board and pointing at the sky. It bulged with blue veins, and pearly drops of pre-cum were oozing from his piss hole to trickle down the oily- looking shaft. Hasina eyed her bhai's lund with renewed lust and moaned deep in her throat in horny anticipation.

She crawled over to Sameer and straddled him, positioning the juicy, gaping lips of her chootright over the swollen purple head of her bhai's lund. Teasingly she rubbed her slippery, swollen choot back and forth over his sensitive lund head, causing Sameer to shiver with excitement. Then she pressed her chootopening against the pointed bulb of flesh and sat down on it.

Hasina slid down the long, thick shaft slowly, pausing only when Sameer's lund-head pressed against her womb. Then, with a lust moan and a sexy wriggle of her hips, she ground her hungry choot down fully onto his lund, taking every solid inch until only his big hairy balls were showing. Her greedy little choot was stuffed almost to bursting with her bhai's throbbing lund. She soaked his shaft with molten spurts of cream, and Sameer lay there glassy-eyed with bliss, looking up at her and admiring the view.

So far he liked this position best of all. There were so many exciting things he could see. He ogled his didi's cute stiff-nippled little choochis. He watched her pretty face contort with lust as she felt his lund cramming her chootand throbbing against every inch of it. He stared at his thick lund as it filled her chootand glided to her tight, hot depth, moaning with her as she squirmed her ass down hard to take the last couple of inches. The feelings were so good, for a moment he became totally lost in them, and only regained his senses when he suddenly became aware that Hasina was wriggling her choot back and forth on his lund impatiently.

Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers
123456...9