Sex in Indian family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers

Raja shivered with longing as he watched his bhai and didi fucking each other to orgasm, writhing together on their parent's bed like a couple of rutting animals. Finally they went still and Sameer rolled off to the side, revealing Hasina's cute little choochis and choot to her young, peeping bhai. Raja's stiff lund gave a frantic lusty jerk and began to drool hot, sticky pre-cum at the sexy sight. His big didi's choot looked so wet and tight and juicy, even after Sameer had fucked her so hard and cum in her choot. God, she looked so sexy, he thought. He wondered how it would feel to ram his own stiff, hard lund into that tight little hole of hers.

"God, that was good!", Sameer was saying. "Wanna go again, Didi? I bet I can get it up in a minute!"

"Are you sure?" Hasina frowned. "What about Raja?"

"Naww, he never comes home right after his paper route," Sameer assured her. "He always hangs out with his friends. Besides, if he came home we'd hear him, right?"

That shows how much you know, big bhai, Raja thought with a wicked grin.

"Okay, little bhai..." Hasina grinned, "...you talked me in to it! But, how 'bout you give me a little tongue action first! "

"Great!" he leered, "Spread, Didi, and I'll suck you all the way to heaven!"

"You wish, Superman!" grinned Hasina as she bent her knees and spread her legs wide.

Raja stared open-mouthed at his didi's gaping, naked slit. He'd seen pussies in those girlie magazines of Sameer's, but none as pretty as his didi's. He studied the tender pink flesh and its delicate fringe of soft brown curls. Hasina was rubbing a little lump of flesh at the very top of her gash and moaning sensuously, undulating her ass helplessly up and down off the bed.

"Suck my clit, Sameer, baby!" begged his horny big didi. "Suck it good and make me cummmm!"

Raja's view of Hasina's choot was blocked as Sameer eagerly crawled between her creamy thighs and brought his face right up to her naked choot. To Raja's surprise, his bhai stuck out his tongue and started gently licking up and down the length of Hasina's hot, juicy-looking choot-slit. Then, as their sexy didi writhed her naked ass around on their parent's bed, Sameer's hungry lips surrounded Hasina's stiff, protruding little joy button, and all hell broke loose!

Her slim young hips thrust up off the bed, grinding her wet, gaping choot against Sameer's wide-open mouth like there was no tomorrow. He was licking his tongue right into her choot! Raja couldn't believe it! Hasina's eyes kind of glazed over and her cheeks got so red and flushed, Raja thought his sexy big didi was going to burst a blood vessel. It was clear that she loved the feel of Sameer's stiff, flicking tongue on her choot... Raja couldn't wait to try that!

"Ummmmmmm, yeahhhh, a little faster, Sameer!" instructed Hasina, breathlessly. "Oooooohhh, baby! Uuuungghhhh... God! Lick my clit! Ummmmm, suck me, baby, ohhhhhh, yeahhh, that's it!"

Raja sure wished it was him licking his big didi's lewdly offered choot, instead of of Sameer. He had an insane urge to rush into the room, pull his bhai off her and lash his tongue all over Hasina's hot, tasty looking young choot until she called out his name as loudly as she was squealing out his bhai's!

He watched enviously as Sameer gave their gorgeous older didi head. Sameer caught on real fast, and soon he had a good rhythm going, his pointed tongue tip lashing swiftly around the throbbing shaft of Hasina's engorged and super-sensitive clit.

"Ooooohhh, God, little bhai, who taught you to suck choot like thaaaattt!" she gurgled. "That feels just fantastic! Unnnnnmmmmm, God,don't stop!!"

Sameer's head was bobbing up and down, and Raja could hear the obscenely wet snorting and sucking sounds his bhai's mouth was making in their didi's chootas he slurped up her tangy choot cream. Raja was just about ready to scream with unrequited lust! In total frustration he pulled out his lund.

"Unnnhhh, fuck, Sameer, that's so damned good," Hasina whimpered. "Get me off now, honey. Suck my clit real hard! Make me cummmm!!!"

Sameer jammed his mouth down over is didi's throbbingly erect fuck-button and started to suck, hard. His sucking was slow and awkward at first, but Hasina's lustily jerking hips indicated the speed and rhythm she wanted, and Sameer quickly caught on. Soon, her bhai was sucking so expertly on her hotly throbbing clit, Hasina was almost going out of her mind with excitement!

"Ohhhhh, God, yesssss," she screeched, "Suck it, baby! Uhhhhhhhhhm fuuuuucckkkkk! Suck me offfffff!"

Sameer gave her what she wanted, sucking furiously and loudly on his didi's stiff, protruding joy-button, bringing her to the very brink of climax. Once more Hasina stiffened briefly and gave a loud, hoarse gasp. She was cumming again, her petite young body shaking and bucking in incestuous orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, you did it, whhhaaahhh!" she howled.

Raja muffled an ecstatic groan and sizzled his young load hard against the bedroom door. His flying fist pumped the molten come from his lund so savagely, he barely managed to keep from yelping with relief. It was a few seconds before he looked through the keyhole again, and when he did, his sexy didi was still squirming and shuddering with the delicious after-shocks of her own powerful orgasm.

"Mmmmmm, Sameer, that was fantastic", she moaned, stroking the back of her bhai's head, "You sure have a big, hard tongue!!"

"All the better to lick your hot, tasty little choot with, Didi!", grinned Sameer proudly, wiping Hasina's juice from his chin with the back of his hand. "Want me to suck you off again?"

"Ohhhh, Sameer, would you?!!" exclaimed Hasina, wiggling her hot young ass all over the bed. "If you do, you can fuck me all night if you want... I won't care!"

"Ohh, you'll care alright, Didi!", grinned Sameer spreading his didi's creamy thighs wide and draping her legs over his shoulders.

"Uuuuummhhhhh God, I hope so!" said Hasina, with a wicked glint in her eye.

Raja couldn't believe how hot and randi his sexy big didi had suddenly become! His bhai was fucking her... and he wanted to fuck her too!

With a feeling of total frustration, Raja watched Sameer go belly-down between Hasina's eagerly parted thighs and once again bring his face within an inch of their didi's chudasi choot. As Raja groaned silently in agony, Sameer shot out his tongue, flicking it roughly up and down their didi's slit, poking in and out, lashing the glistening pink flesh of her choot as if it was a tasty treat he had to devour before anyone else claimed it. Sameer had no idea how close to the truth that description really was!

"Unnnhhhhh, yeah, Sameer! Lick me, baby!" Hasina moaned, "...just keep doing that till you get me really hot!"

Raja thought his didi was acting pretty hot already, but what did he know? His parent had never allowed him to be alone with a girl, in the house! Shit, he'd never really dated until last year! It was really a drag having such strict parents, though he'd always tried to obey them. Now, to witness his bhai fucking their gorgeous, lund-stiffening didi was totally excruciating!!

To the young boy's mind, Sameer and Hasina were having a terrific time together, while he was out in the hall peering through the keyhole and jacking off... It would be a lot more fun to join the party!

"Ohhhhh Jesussss, Sameer...yesssss!" Hasina hissed, "Now you've got me really turned on. Stick your tongue in my chootand fuck me with it... Ummmmmm, baby! That's gonna get me off like crazy!"

Sameer chuckled as he got the picture. Then he made his tongue long and stiff and crammed it hard into his didi's choot. Hasina almost flew off the bed. She let out a shrill howl of pleasure and soaked her bhai's face with a helpless blast of hot cream. Sameer's head began to bob furiously as he worked his tongue deep into her tasty little choot hole, pistoning it in and out, just like a stiff, hard lund.

"Uhhh, fuck, yesssss! Lick it, honey, that's great," Hasina sobbed,"keep doing that to me, don't stop."

Raja's lund slowly rose to full attention as he watched and envied his older bhai. He was positive he could do everything Sameer was doing and that he could give his sexy big didi just as much pleasure as Sameer was giving her, if only they'd give him a chance. He just had to tell them that he wasn't a little kid any more. Surely, his rock-hard lund ought to be proof of that.

"Lick me, Sameer! Suck my hot, fuckin' choot!", Hasina squealed.

She was really getting off on Sameer's furious tongue-fucking. She had her eyes screwed shut in total ecstasy, her face all contorted with hot lust, and she was clawing the bed. She'd arched her slim body to take Sameer's pistoning tongue as deep as she could in the molten tunnel of her choot. She whimpered steadily as his flying tongue worked her toward orgasm.

"Uhhh, yeahhh, just a little more, honey," she moaned, "Lick my choot Sameer, I'm almost there!"

Raja imagined his big didi moaning those sexy words to him, and once more his stiff young teenage lund was trying to tear its way out of his jeans. Well, this time he wasn't going to jack off to some faceless big-choochited fantasy randi... This time he was going to come with a real girl... his own sexy didi... and after what he'd just seen, she was definitely HOT for it, and he WASN'T going to take NO for an answer!

The moment Hasina finished coming, he was going to march right in there and demand to join the fun. At least that was what he told himself as he watched Sameer tongue-fuck their cute didi to the very brink of orgasm.

Hasina hovered there, clawing at the bedspread and gurgling as blast after blast of pleasure ripped through her insatiable young choot. She could have come easily, but she was prolonging the excitement, gorging herself on those wonderful sensations. Finally the pleasure exploded inside her.

"OHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCKKKKK! UUUHHHNNNNGGGHHH, I'M CUMMMMINNNGGGGG!!" she wailed.

At his didi's lusty cry, Raja stood up and gripped the doorknob, gathering all his courage, and opened the door. Hasina still had her eyes closed in total ecstasy, hunching her slender hips up at the deliciously stiff and probing tongue buried in her choot. Sameer had his face pressed into Hasina's up thrust choot holding her juicy , pink slit open with his thumbs as he licked his didi through the last delicious orgasmic spasms or her orgasm... Neither of them noticed Raja till he'd crossed the room and was standing right beside the bed rubbing his stiff lund through his pants. Then Hasina opened her eyes and gasped.

"Uh-oh, Sameer," she cried, "we've got company."

"Huh?" Sameer exclaimed, looking up. Then he scowled.

"Shit, Raja, what the fuck do you think you're doing sneaking in here like that?!" he growled, "This is private! Piss off!!"

Raja held his ground, glaring right back at his angry older bhai.

"No," he snapped, "I'm not leaving. I want to get in on the fun, you guys.. and I'm not taking no for an answer. I know you're gonna say I'm too young, but I'm eighteen, for Christ sake!"

So far Hasina hadn't said anything. Her first reaction had been the same as Sameer's. Despite his age, their kid bhai was just too young for this kind of adult stuff, and they had to send him out of the room. But then she spotted the huge hard bulge in the fly of Raja's jeans. No little kid could get a hard-on like that!

"Get out, or I'll throw you out." Sameer was snarling.

"Umm, hold on Sameer," Hasina purred, eyeing her little bhai's straining crotch. "Raja may be right. Maybe he is old enough to join us. And besides, he knows what we've been doing. If he told Mom and Dad, we'd be in some serious trouble, right?.. So, I think we'd better be nice to him."

Sameer got the message and shut up, but he still looked very angry. Raja didn't care. His beautiful, sexy didi had come to his rescue , and now she was looking at his bulging crotch with great interest. Raja moved even closer to give her a better view. His lund gave a lusty lurch, and she grinned even more, licking her lips hungrily.

"Mmmm, MMMMM, little bhai, you've really grown up, haven't you?" she cooed.

"Yeah, Didi, I have," Raja leered, dropping his pants.

He wasn't wearing shorts, and Hasina got an instant view of his incredibly stiff teenage lund. This was no little kid standing before her. This was another eager well-hung stud, ready and willing to be her lover. Hasina could hardly believe her luck. Now she had TWO hard lunds to enjoy all vacation.

"Mmmmmmm, now that's what I call a lund!" she murmured.

"You gonna get it on with him?" Sameer growled.

"I sure am," she smiled. "Face it. Sameer, we have to let Raja in on the fun, otherwise he'll have every reason to tell the folks about us. Right , Raja?"

"Right," said their little bhai, grinning fiendishly.

"Shit," he said, "I suppose you're right. But I get to watch, don't I, Didi?"

"Of course," Hasina cooed. "That's only fair. After all, Raja spied on us, didn't you, Raja?"

Raja turned red and stammered, "Uh, yeah, I did, Didi. I just wanted to know what you two were up to."

"So you watched us for half an hour," Sameer said, starting to snicker.

"Yeah," Raja admitted with a sheepish grin, "I guess I did. It was kinda hard to stop!"

"Well, now it's my turn to watch," Sameer grinned. "Go ahead, little bhai, entertain me."

That made Raja a little nervous, but not enough to affect his urgent hard-on. He just ignored Sameer and looked over at Hasina, who was stretched out naked on the bed, waiting for him. With a lusty snort he peeled off his clothes and crawled toward her. By now he didn't care if he had an audience of thousands. He'd always dreamed about fucking a girl as beautiful as his sexy older didi and this was his chance... he could hardly wait.

Hasina rolled onto her stomach and lifted herself on all fours, presenting Raja with her cute little ass and a tantalizing glimpse of her moist pink slit. He knelt behind her and grasped her hips, staring hungrily at her glistening choot flesh. At the very center of that rosy line he saw a little hole. That had to be her choot. At least he sure hoped it was, as he pressed the engorged head of his lund to it.

"Oooooo, yeah, Raja, stick your lund in meeee," she squealed.

It must be the right hole, because she wasn't telling him to stop. Looking a lot more confident than he felt, Raja slid his rigid boner into his didi's choot, hoping Sameer was eating his heart out with envy. He'd seen the size of Sameer's lund and it wasn't any bigger than his. Hasina was gonna love this!

"Ahhhhhh, shit, yeah," he groaned.

"Oooooh, yes, Raja, give me all of it," Hasina whimpered, "I want every inch of that big hard lund. Fuck me, little bhai... FUCK MEEE!! "

Hasina was moaning with delight as Raja worked his hard young lund into her eagerly-upthrust choot. Her thick, pearly choot juice spurted out around the kid's thick shaft, and she clawed the bed. Raja had a great big grin on his face, and that just made Sameer even wilder. Finally he was all the way into her, and Hasina wriggled her ass up at him impatiently, wanting him to move.

"Fuck me, little bhai," she panted, "fuck me good and hard, honey."

Raja obliged. He began to piston his lund hard and fast into Hasina's juice slick little fuck hole with the same long, deep rhythm he'd seen Sameer using when he spied through the keyhole. His didi responded with wails and gurgles of pleasure, and her chootclasped at his lund like a gently-sucking mouth, lubricating his thickly-penetrating shaft with frequent spurts of hot, oily choot-cream. Raja's grin got even wider. He was fucking his sexy big didi, and she was loving every second of it!!

"Unnnhhh, yeah, that's it, honey," Hasina moaned, "really give it to me! Ooooooohh, don't stop!"

Raja had no intention of stopping. The way he felt then, he wanted to go on fucking her for about a year. Her steaming wet choot, tight but slippery, was a fantastic place to shove his lund, a whole lot better than using his fist. He grinned broadly as he pistoned his stiff boner in and out of his didi's tightly clinging choot, loving the groans and whimpers of ecstasy Hasina made as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhhh, Raja, that's so good," she was squealing. "Fuck me hard, honey, as hard as you want!"

"She likes it when you ram it in real hard," Sameer put in.

"Thanks, big bhai," Raja said, "I need all the advice I can get fucking this horny bitch!"

"That's it, kid," he said excitedly, "Squeeze her hot little choochis while you fuck her, she loves that! Give it to her harder!"

"Ohhhh, God yesssss! Do it!" she panted to Raja, "Fuck my brains out, little bhai."

Raja looked questioningly at Sameer. He didn't see how their petite delicate-looking didi could take a harder pounding than the one he was already giving her. But Sameer nodded, giving him the "go ahead" as it were. Raja pulled out all stops and fucked into his didi a hard and fast as he could. Her little body shuddered violently with the impact of his hammering young lund.

"Oooooooh, shit, yessssss!" she hissed.

Raja still could hardly believe it, but if that was what she wanted, he was delighted to give it to her. He closed his eyes in total bliss and pounded both himself and Hasina to the brink of orgasm. He could feel her chootgetting tighter and hotter by the second, and his lund felt just about ready to explode. The bed was rocking and creaking, and Sameer was urging them on.

"Fuck her, Raja!", he growled, fisting his rock-hard lund. "Fuck the horny little randi good! She needs it!"

"Unnnhhh, God, I'm almost there." Hasina sobbed. "Fuck me! Oooohhh, God! Please, fuck me!"

"Hey, Raja." Sameer said eagerly, "let me show you a way to really get her off."

"Okay," Raja panted, unsure of what his bhai had in mind, but eager to try anything. Sameer grabbed his bhai's hand and guided it 'round between Hasina's thighs, moving Raja's hand until his fingers were sliding over their big didi's throbbing clit.

"Squeeze her there," Sameer told him.

Raja held the stiff, slippery bud of flesh between his thumb and forefinger. He gave it a steady slow squeeze, and it was just like pressing a magic button. Hasina let out a hoarse wail, and her chootclamped around his lund like a vice. He felt the fiery-hot spurt of her come-cream. He was making his own sweet, sexy didi come for the first time... and if he had his way, it would hardly be the last!

"Unnnhhh, God! Unnnhhhgghhh, shit! I'm cummmmiiinnng... OHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUUUCK!!" screamed Hasina.

Raja's triumphant grin was suddenly replaced , by a lusty grimace of passion as he flooded his didi's cumming chootwith his steaming sperm.

"UNNNNNGGHHHHH! SIIIISS! TAKE IT! TAKE MY CUM, YOU HORNY FUCKIN' RANDI!" he roared, hammering his spurting lund deep up inside her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, little bhai, cream me good!" she howled.

Sameer watched them writhing and bucking together, his lund was stiff and ready for more. He had to admit that he'd really gotten off on watching his randi big didi getting fucked by their younger bhai. Raja was a real stud! As soon as Raja pulled his dripping lund out of Hasina's cum-filled choot, Sameer was on top of her.

"How about it, Didi, ready for more?" he leered.

"I sure am," she gurgled happily.

Sameer rolled onto his back and took her with him, and she ended up crouching over his belly, her hot, juicy slit grazing the head of his lund. This was going to be a first for Hasina. She'd never made out with two guys at the same time, never fucked one man after the other. In fact, the only guy she'd ever made it with before was Munna.

But having sampled the delights of incest with her lusty young bhais, Hasina was hooked! With a lusty gurgle she began to slide down Sameer's rock-hard lund. She watched the boy's eyes roll, staring down into his handsome young face as his long, stiff lund slid up into the very depths of her choot. His face contorted into a lusty grimace of pleasure, and Hasina kept on sliding until she was completely crammed with her bhai's thick lund, and only his balls were showing.

Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers
1...34567...9