Sex in Indian family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers

"Come on then, Raja beta," smiled Geeta, "I think it's your turn, next."

"Awww, Maa!" whined Sameer, "main kya karoonga jab raja aapko chod raha hoga?"

"I've got more than one place to put a lund, beta!", grinned Geeta wantonly " chaho to beta apni maa ki gaand maar sakte ho ."

Prakash had never heard his wife suggest such a thing in his life. They'd never even considered anal or oral sex before, and now, here she was offering her mouth, choot and gaand to her two betas, like some common rundi. It was sick and depraved.... The more Prakash thought about it, the more he LIKED it!

Geeta gave her husband a lewd grin and a wink, and rolled into the doggy position, knowing that Raja's rock-hard teenage lund would be waiting for her. Both boys had hard-ons that wouldn't quit, and Geeta was so chudasi, she couldn't wait to feel them both slamming deep into her body. Sure enough, she'd hardly gotten into position before she felt Raja's hot young hands grasping her hips, then his swollen garam lund against her gaand as it spreading her choot opening wide. She gasped with delight as her beta pulled her ass back and slammed his bada, mota lund clear to her womb in one greedy thrust.

"Uuuuhhhhmmmmm, yes beta, that feels fantastic! Tumahra lund tumahre daddy jaisa bada aur mota hai!" she moaned, "chodo mujhe ,beta! Maa ki chudakad choot ko jorse chodo!"

Prakash had been watching the whole thing, and now his lust boiled over. He saw his gorgeous, sexy wife taking their youngest beta's lund deep into her choot, and loving every solid inch of it. So, why shouldn't he take Hasina up on her offer and have some fun with his equally chudasi jawan beti? Throwing caution to the wind, Prakash rolled onto his back and effortlessly lifted Hasina's tiny body up to straddle him, his rigid lund sticking straight up between the girl's thighs.

"Okay, beti ," he leered, "If you want it so bad, then mere lund par baith jao!"

"Oooooooooh, Daddy," squealed Hasina happily.

With a look of total delight on her pretty young face, she reached down and grasped her father's turgid lund with both hands, positioning the fat knob between her juicy little chootlips. Although her daddy's lund about the same length as her bhais', it was a fair bit wider across... thicker even than her boyfriend's.

Hasina shuddered with anticipation at the thought of such a huge lund penetrating her tight little choot. She knew it would be the fuck of her life, and she couldn't wait any longer! With a little cry of joy, Hasina shoved her juicy little choot mouth down over the flared knob of her daddy's fat lund-head, then sat down on it.

Her eyes got huge. It felt like she was taking a baseball bat into her choot. But she wasn't going to chicken out in front of the whole family. She'd begged her father to fuck her... and fuck her he would! Hasina gritted her teeth and kept sliding down the big, thick shaft, looking down as her daddy's immense lund slowly disappeared into her wide-stretched little choot. Her chootlips bulged around the massive shaft and she felt crammed so full of hard, throbbing meat that she thought she'd split in half.


"Ooooooh, Daddy!" she cried.

"Ohhhh, my God! "Uuuunnngggghh, tumahri choot bahut tight hai, beti" Prakash moaned. "God, what a tight garam choot!"

Hasina would never know how she did it, but at last she was fully impaled on her father's huge erection, and she was still in one piece. Actually, now that it was all the way inside her, and her choot had stretched to accommodate the incredible thickness, it felt fantastic. She could feel it throbbing and twitching deep up inside her, like a living thing with a mind of it's own.

Soon, Hasina began to move her hips, content to slowly grinding his lund into her choot for the moment. But her father had other ideas. With a cry of unbridled lust, Prakash grasped her by the waist and began fucking her in deep lusty strokes. Hasina screamed, more in surprise than in pain and felt her insides being suctioned by the deep, pistoning movements. The slight pain soon dissolved into intense pleasure as her distended clit rasped up and down the length of her father's lund and mashed into his pubic bone on every down-stroke. Her choot was creaming like crazy, lubricating the great shaft with her choot tel as Hasina began to bounce up and down on her daddy's huge lund, squealing and squirming in hot, adolescent excitement.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh, shit, yeah! Fuck it to me!" she howled, "Mujhe apne bade lund se chodo, Daddy!"

Geeta's choot also creamed heavily around Raja's pistoning lund as she watched her beti fuck herself on Prakash's rigid lund. She'd been aching to fuck Prakash herself, but Hasina's need had been even greater, so Geeta had decided to wait. The waiting wasn't so terrible, really, because she had her chudakad jawan beta to fuck her. And to add to her excitement, Sameer was kneeling in front of her and trailing his drooling lund over her lips.

"Chooso, maa" he pleaded softly. "I can't wait any longer!"

"Mmmmmmm, unnnhhhh," she moaned.

Prakash snorted with insane lust as he watched Sameer slid his lund into his maa's open mouth. He loved fucking their beti's incredibly tight and steaming choot-hole, but even more arousing was watching his previously inhibited wife taking two lunds at once and loving it. He knew for sure now that their love-making would never be the same. It was going to be better.. better beyond his wildest dreams. His pleasurable thoughts were interrupted by Hasina's shrill squeals.

"Ooooooooh, Daddy, I'm coming!" she howled.

"Yeah! Cum, beti!" he grunted, slamming his mota lund up her tight jawan choot as hard as he could.

The contractions of his beti's sudden orgasm, sent him over the edge in no time at all.

"Ohhhhhh, God! Fuck! I'm cumming too, beti! Uuuuuhhh, Daddy's cumming tooooooo!"

"Ohhh, yesssss! Do it!", hissed Hasina, clenching her spasming choot around her father's deeply pumping lund.

"Cum with me! Cum with me Daddy! UUHHHHHHHHHHH! UUUUUUUHHHHH, GODDDDDD! DADDDDDYYYYYYY!"

Prakash's lund exploded inside his beti's belly, filling her tiny, quivering choot with the biggest, thickest load of sperm, Hasina had ever received. She bounced and bobbed on top of him like a cowgirl riding a bucking bronco, except this horny little cowgirl was riding her daddy's cum-spurting lund! Just as Hasina's orgasm peaked with his own, Prakash dimly heard his betas' lusty yelps and Geeta's muffled moans of ecstasy as they all got off together.

Dizzily he watched his wife's cheeks swell with Sameer's spurting load, while Raja's bubbling jism overflowed her lund-filled choot and ran down her thighs. The whole family was coming at the same time, making the king-size bed rock and groan. They all fell into a tangle of arms and legs, lunds and choots, gasping like long distance runners. Hasina was the first to catch her breath again.

"Oooooh, God, that was fantastic?" she cried. "But I still feel chudasi. Let's do it again."

"Not now, young lady," Geeta laughed. "It's dinnertime, and we're going to need a rest and some food. I have a hunch it's going to be a very busy evening."

Indiman
Indiman
106 Followers
1...456789